It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you prove evolution wrong?*

page: 415
<< 412  413  414    416  417  418 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

Yet again you refuse to enter a debate. Yet again you had excessive chances given. Your replies are childishly redundant.

Your 'term/claim' is not valid on this thread. No comment.

Seems like your time is over.
Ya but you cant use the word redundant as you dont accept its definition remember, therefore...

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by itsthetooth

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

As if you own it or something. You can't even say that you own your own thoughts, with not accepting actuall definitions or terms.

It doesn't matter, who are you?

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Its extremely sad to see ignorant fools still confused about what evolution is.

Evolution discribes what happens to life AFTER it exists.... Get out of church and use your sunday to study something usefull.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

Well you can't be referring to me as I don't believe in church.

I don't call it evolution, its eovlutionism, as it is a belief. If evoltuion were fact, it would be mandatory in every school on this planet.

Speciation has only ever been observed in some aquatic life, some bacteria, and some viruses. Which does not automatically include humans like it seems to on this thread. I'm going by the wiki on speciation BTW. Therefore the idea that evolution incudes humans, much less many other life forms is entirely a belief system that has never been observed.

I can also see that relation through association of DNA has created evolutionism. People are automatically assuming that because there is striking simularity between many species, that it can only mean one thing, evolution is to blame for diversity, and thats false.

A creator could have just of easily of used recycled parts. We do that same thing in our creations as well. For example when we first made the wheel which was probably sported on a bicycle, we used the same idea of the wheel for cars, and planes. But that doesn't mean a car is an evolved bicycle, yet we do hold both of them as being in the same family because they are both vehicles.

Diversity DOES NOT prove evolution, not any more than creation does.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsthetooth
If evolution were fact, it would be mandatory in every school on this planet.

Evolution is the change in allele frequency within a population over successive generations. We know that this happens, it has to by the events of mutations and population genetics. Genetic drift, where certain alleles randomly fluctuate in a population, can result in the process of Evolution. Evolutionary Theory helps explain how and why evolution occurs and helps predict when it will occur.

Evolution occurs, it's a fact. Evolutionary Theory helps explain this observation.

Speciation has only ever been observed in some aquatic life, some bacteria, and some viruses. Which does not automatically include humans like it seems to on this thread. I'm going by the wiki on speciation BTW. Therefore the idea that evolution incudes humans, much less many other life forms is entirely a belief system that has never been observed.

Science keeps backing creationists into a corner. First they tell us "Evolution has never been proven." Then they say "Evolution (micro) occurs, but speciation (macro) is impossible." Now we're at "Speciation has been observed, but not in humans."

Where will creationism draw their line of defense? They've been forced to route time and time again.

I can also see that relation through association of DNA has created evolutionism. People are automatically assuming that because there is striking simularity between many species, that it can only mean one thing, evolution is to blame for diversity, and thats false.

Relatedness is evidence for common descent, which is explained by Evolutionary Theory. It doesn't 100% prove descent, but it provides more evidence and is better explained than any alternative.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by PieKeeper

Evolution is the change in allele frequency within a population over successive generations. We know that this happens, it has to by the events of mutations and population genetics. Genetic drift, where certain alleles randomly fluctuate in a population, can result in the process of Evolution. Evolutionary Theory helps explain how and why evolution occurs and helps predict when it will occur.

Evolution occurs, it's a fact. Evolutionary Theory helps explain this observation.
But what we don't know is if those changes are allowable changes within the species to begin with, much less can we identify them. As an example I had come up with my close friend that has ADHD. Now scientists have just figured out that one of the causes of ADHD is mothers smoking while they are pregnant. Now this would be induced so its obviously not evolution, but by your standards, it is a change, therefore it would be looked at as though its evolution. Obviously these changes can't be identified so there is no way for them to look at them and say, yep those are evolution and those other ones were induced.

Not being able to identify evolution means your GUESSING. You have no idea what is to blame for the changes. Apart from that we honestly don't have the handbook on DNA which would tell us what is actually considered to be a normal change, and whats an evolution change. This is why evolutionists came out with different ideas on what could cause the changes, because they don't know how to identify them. Natural selection, sexuall selection, mutation, etc...

Evolution is the ideal magic. You can't see it, smell it,, you can't touch it, you can't hear it, you can't identify it, you can't control it, you can't direct it, you can't officially track it, yet its responsable for being able to change our DNA without us knowing how.

I'm thinking of snake oil at this point.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   

But what we don't know is if those changes are allowable changes within the species to begin with, much less can we identify them. As an example I had come up with my close friend that has ADHD. Now scientists have just figured out that one of the causes of ADHD is mothers smoking while they are pregnant. Now this would be induced so its obviously not evolution, but by your standards, it is a change, therefore it would be looked at as though its evolution. Obviously these changes can't be identified so there is no way for them to look at them and say, yep those are evolution and those other ones were induced.

You still don't understand. Evolution doesn't happen in individuals. It happens with populations of organisms. If the change isn't a genetic mutation, then it doesn't factor into the definition of Evolution.

Originally posted by itsthetoothYou have no idea what is to blame for the changes. Apart from that we honestly don't have the handbook on DNA which would tell us what is actually considered to be a normal change, and whats an evolution change. This is why evolutionists came out with different ideas on what could cause the changes, because they don't know how to identify them. Natural selection, sexuall selection, mutation, etc...

The only change that is considered by the definition of Evolution is the change in allele frequency (prevalence of a gene) within a population. Evolutionary changes happen on the scale of populations.

yet its responsable for being able to change our DNA without us knowing how.

Mutations change DNA, not Evolution. Evolution can act on mutations, but it can't produce them.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Im just sitting back and watching you dig a hole.

I get embarassed just reading your replies, although i rejoice in the knowledge your making more atheists with every word than i could ever hope to.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Relatedness is evidence for common descent, which is explained by Evolutionary Theory. It doesn't 100% prove descent, but it provides more evidence and is better explained than any alternative.
So in other words because its the best idea at this point it must be true, and thats why you believe in it.

I'm sorry but first of all no one and nothing is ever going to force me to believe in anything I can't see eye to eye with. It has to be overwhelming in my opinion. Its almost as though your saying you have to have something to believe in.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   

You still don't understand. Evolution doesn't happen in individuals. It happens with populations of organisms. If the change isn't a genetic mutation, then it doesn't factor into the definition of Evolution.
And see I just take that as another excuse as to why we haven't identified it in humans. Nevermind that it makes no sense that we have observed speciation in other life, but humans for some unknown reason aren't observable.

There seems to always be exceptions to this rule, yet wiki is very clear that humans aren't in the list of speciation. This has all happend from people blowing the facts out of proportion, assuming it also includes humans. It doesn't.

The only change that is considered by the definition of Evolution is the change in allele frequency (prevalence of a gene) within a population. Evolutionary changes happen on the scale of populations.
But prevalence is not change, with in our out of any population.

If your trying to say that it just takes more lineage to make change, then all that means it would take longer than expected. Which brings me to the guesstimated time that it would take apes and humans to branch off from a common ancestor would take trillions of years, and well earth is not that old, so there is a problem. Either way you look at it, we aren't from earth.

I'm going to play both sides for a moment and agree that speciation has been observed in some life like stated in wiki. If they have been able to find it in those species, why haven't they found it in humans? And you can't argue and say they aren't looking hard enough, you know they are. Scientists would love to prove speciation in humans, it would be a mile stone, but it's not there.

Mutations change DNA, not Evolution. Evolution can act on mutations, but it can't produce them.
It's just semantics as far as I'm concearned.

I address evolution as a super bug. It has to be such with all of its super abilities, and all while it remains stealth and leaves no trace elements for us to understand its decisions, yes decisions. You see in order for this super bug to be able to make the changes that it does, in the way that it does, and leave no trace the way it does, there must be some form of intelligence behind it.

Regardless the process is still the same as the idea of a creator. In the end new species emerge, where as in creation they are created. In a sense, evolution is a creator, as it does create new life. There are no limitations on the time frame of what is considered creation, it doen't even say that it has to be at the hands of intelligence, therefore evolution could just as well be a creator, just not in the understanding that we are typically used to.

Since we do seem to know so very little about it, and seem to be guessing on so much of how it operates, it is entirely possible that there is actually intelligence behind it.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   

What future animal will a human turn into?

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

Im just sitting back and watching you dig a hole.

I get embarassed just reading your replies, although i rejoice in the knowledge your making more atheists with every word than i could ever hope to.
I don't dig holes, I ponder facts.

One that you might be interested in knowing about is how mtDNA tests have proven to reveal to us that humans are over 200,000 years old. Now thats a tad bit of a problem if you believe that god created you just 7,000 years ago, your just missing 197,000 years of your lineage. Obviously this leaves religion stranded and clueless.

There are a few possibilities however that could explain what has happened. It's possible that our species was frankenstiened from other life, or custom made from esisting parts. We do the same thing when we mutate food for special purposes. If some of that existing life was 200,000 years old, that could explain why the DNA reveals that.

However the 200,000 year mark was only in reference to a common ancestor, which means we are even older. Whats odd is they are clear that they have mapped out the whole Genome but they appear to be witholding our true age, and mention that we need to look to more pioneering ideas for more answers. The reason they are omitting our true age is because its older than earth, and well that just wouldn't sit well with most people, in addition to the fact that makes you wonder, what exactly does that mean. It's simple, we aren't from here and they know that people couldn't handle that truth not to mention how stupid they would look coming forward with this information..

The other thing you need to keep in mind is that we have no way of knowing if the references in the bible pertain to OUR species. You see there have been several other humanoid species on this planet, and we have no way of knowing if it even applies to us. I do however feel that there is a lot of truth in the bible, it is even according to wiki a hostorical document. Not that there isn't any confusion in there. I think there are supernatural elements missing today that could account for a lot of the unexplainalble.

IMO, god was not a good guy, he used and abused us. Did he create us, well it is still possible, but just like evolution, there is still no proof.

Today we are suffering from the effects of his punishments. As you should know the bible is littered with punishments. Whats odd is we are always told what the punishments will be, but its never explained how they are executed.

If you google human genetics by Lloyd Pye and watch his video, you will see that someone has tampered with our DNA in a plethora of ways, there is no question. The human genome is public record so this could be checked by anyone that wants to invest the time to do so. Anyhow he also reveals that there is serious problems with defects in our genes as well. We have over 1000% more than our fair share by comparison to other life. Pye believes we were an engineered species, I believe this was how god punished us, and he wasn't our REAL creator.

If there is such a person, he would never do such horrible things to his own creations. It defies logic when you compare it to all the other life on this planet. You could say that after over 5 million species and counting that whoever or what ever made us, loves life, there is no question. If you want to think this all happened at the hands of evolution, its the same thing, you could say that evolution loves life.

I'm sure its at least one thing we might agree on.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I can prove evolution wrong in a simple-short post. The belief is up to you

If humans and animals were created from "Stardust" and a big bang.. what was the initial act that caused a bang in the first place? Nothing cannot come from nothing, because that makes no sense and is just impossible.

Lets take the evolution theory that closed-minded humans suggest allowed everything to be what it is in it's present state of being.. we evolve and adapt to enviroments over time. Okay great, what a facsinating concept.

Now to prove evolution is not what allows species to advance - One species I will single out here; Humans.
A human is fully aware of itself, 5 senses to navigate this reality. What allows a human to be aware of itself? What allows electric energy that flows from the body to be? What is thinking the thought inside that brain? If evolution is such a simple and easy concept to everything; how come sticks and rocks havent evolved into humaniods?

The answers are simple; the consciousness of the spirit which intigrates with the human fetal during pregnancy. It is your spirit that is YOU, not what society and religion make you belive you are. You are a spirit-consciousness, the entity behind the electric flow, the entity which is thinking and then doing. YOU (your spirit/soul) is what allows the earthly body to operate, giving it life force to do so. YOU (Soul) are the one which forgets itself during incarnation, and thus you lead a blind life which society takes FULL advantage of since your birth into the 3rd dimensional reality of Earth. This is why certain bloodlines are in control; they understand the Soul is forced to forget what it truly is and where it truly came from.

Evolution is just an idea that the forgetful Soul thinks of when trying to explain how it got this far.. without a life force the body is nothing but components of the Earth (hence you bury those who die, decomposition as well). If I (me the Soul) were to drown in water, my life force would be forced to leave the body thus leaving a corpse floating helplessly in natures element.
If Evolution did exist; that body should adapt to the water element and evolve? Would this not be correct?

But no, it is the conscious-soul which left the body and thus it went back into the Earth and the Soul went back to the spirit dimension. This reality is nothing more then a total illusion. Imagine it like that Sims game which is weirdly popular and addictive to people? Why? Because they are mimicking their Soul/body reality, on a smaller scale in this dimension via human-technology.

Because we THINK (mental), FEEL (emotional), and SENSE (spirit), we are mroe then a body which "evolved" and adapted over time..without a life force, without the spirit-consciousness incarnating into a physical body, there just IS NO body to BE. Understand?
Yes you understand; because you are a spirit-consciousness (awareness) who can think, feel and be whatever it chooses to do so. If you wish to belive in things that do not exist, that is merely up to your personal path of your Soul-incarnation.

Unlike most of you here on Ats; I choose to remember who and what I am. By not blocking my mental body and emotional body with numbness that society ahs to offer... I choose to feel what is not seen, too see what is not felt. The cosmos is truly a magical place. What we see and understand as the universe, is just one half of the Yin-Yang. The other hald cannot be seen while the spirit is lost in the physical illusion. It must wake up and realize the other half, the spirit side, the other dimensions of "Reality" exist and go hand-in-hand with eachother. And no human opinion will change the laws of creation or this universe. You can accept it now, or die and find out the long way.

Keep beliving you came up from soil and magically grew awareness of yourself
But that illusion is the true fairy tale here. If you dont understand what Im saying, or your still an "evo-head" .. ask yourself THIS; What is awareness? Why am I aware that I'm AWARE? Where and what are these thoughts coming and going? Surely stardust cannot give awareness. Surely soil cannot be aware of itself and its evolving state of being throughout its physical journey?

Now back to the Big Bang: The creator of both Yin-Yang realities (spirit/physical) is what we refer to as the big bang.. the Prime-Consciousness which had a thought about a universe, aloud such a thing to come into existence. Thought energy of a grand-creator.. well use your imagination. The Big Bang theory doesnt even make any sense! A race of beings who cant even get off their planet, think they know all the physics to a universe which they have not even SEEN yet. So stop listening to your scientists, your making them filthy rich for brainwashing you into their theories.

The truth is; we are souls experiencing this physical dimensional reality. We come from the Creator which allowed all to be. Do not follow false relgion..

~ Love is an art

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by LoveisanArt

We are a fortuitous conjunction of atoms that are ultimately at the mercy of the mutation rate of nucleic acids.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Addition to last post (ran out of room)

Science is an ever-evolving religion... science is ONE aspect of the two-sided cosmos. The physical. Science looks for proof of how the universe came to be, where things originated, by looking at the physical make up and evidence of the subjects it is taking on.

Science is spiritual-humans who forgot what they are, figuring out what they are in (physical dimension) and why they are here, and how.. science is just a guessing game with "proof" every now and then.

Just nerds who are not in tune with their spirit side, and therefore are missing out on HALF of reality that is existing within them. Physical reality exists on the outside, spiritual reality exists on the inside.. the two make a perfect existence (minus the forgetting you are spiritual, but blame soceity/religion for taking advantage of that since incarnation/birth). Only when the two realities are in balance, does the individual Soul-consciousness realizes all that actually exists around and within them. Science is physical understanding.. Spirit is understanding what science cannot see. Science and spirituality are NATURAL together. The soul chose to incarnate in this physically-dense dimension. YOU (the one behind the physical eyes who is thinking right now) are a SOUL. Fully AWARE of what you are reading right now.. fully aware of your existence. Without consciousness and awaresness of SELF, the physical dimension could not exist, it NEEDS spirit. But spirit does not NEED the physical dimension..

My personal belief is the grand creator (spirit) created this dimension for experience. The Creator is all about experiencing, learning, growing as much as possible, for infinity. The WHOLE POINT of existence is to learn and grow! That is why you (the Soul) are incarnated right now, to experience, you are an EXPRESSION of the Creator.

Evolution is nothing.. but growth and experience of an incarnated Soul, will evolve in the physical until it releases itself from the physical (death). I hope Evo-heads can see something they are so blind too. For those who arent spritiual and deny spirituality... just wait until you die, you cannot deny Truth, as their is One truth to begin and that is your Soul. YOU are SOUL. YOU are TRUTH. Not this physical world!

Meditation is where you stop distracting your mind, spirit and emotions from entertainment and the outside-physical world.. and focus your awareness inside of you. Its the practise of calming your BEing and becoming peace with everything around you. Stopping the train of thought and Ego from blabbling your head off every hour of every day of your life... Meditation is science in the spirit world. And thus, a key-component in Being here and existing in the 3rd dimensional reality. Balance both sides, and you are as perfect as when you incarnated.. the time before society robbed your spirit and made you belive you were nothing more then blood and bones and the universe is nothing but fireballs and flying rocks

WAKE UP TO YOUR SPIRIT

~ Love is an art

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Its almost as though your saying you have to have something to believe in.

We believe what the evidence tells us, which is reasonable. This is not faith-based belief. We actually have good cause to believe that humans have descended over millions of years. Better cause than to believe they have not. A lot of people would argue that nothing is truly knowable, so claiming 100% truth is a bad position, especially considering that science can change with better evidence for a better explanation (which you have none of.)

And see I just take that as another excuse as to why we haven't identified it in humans. Nevermind that it makes no sense that we have observed speciation in other life, but humans for some unknown reason aren't observable.

Modern humans haven't undergone a speciation event. That's why. Our ancestors did, but humanity is still a single species (and possibly contains remnants from other hominid species.) Humans can evolve without undergoing speciation events, and they have.

But prevalence is not change, with in our out of any population.

Change in prevalence.

Which brings me to the guesstimated time that it would take apes and humans to branch off from a common ancestor would take trillions of years, and well earth is not that old, so there is a problem. Either way you look at it, we aren't from earth.

A. You just completely made up a number.
B. You have no evidence that we aren't from earth.

If they have been able to find it in those species, why haven't they found it in humans? And you can't argue and say they aren't looking hard enough, you know they are. Scientists would love to prove speciation in humans, it would be a mile stone, but it's not there.

Humans have not undergone a speciation event. No one is claiming that they did.

It's just semantics as far as I'm concearned.

Not at all. You have no idea what you're talking about. Evolution is a process within changing populations. It does not produce genetic mutations. Genetic mutations are caused by transcription errors, radiation, etc. New genes can even be implanted by viruses.

I address evolution as a super bug. It has to be such with all of its super abilities, and all while it remains stealth and leaves no trace elements for us to understand its decisions, yes decisions. You see in order for this super bug to be able to make the changes that it does, in the way that it does, and leave no trace the way it does, there must be some form of intelligence behind it.

It doesn't require intelligence. Evolutionary Theory explains guided evolution through processes such as natural and sexual selection. There is NO WAY to tell that there is an intelligent force acting on evolution.

But please, continue to straw man Evolutionary Theory.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

We believe what the evidence tells us, which is reasonable. This is not faith-based belief. We actually have good cause to believe that humans have descended over millions of years. Better cause than to believe they have not. A lot of people would argue that nothing is truly knowable, so claiming 100% truth is a bad position, especially considering that science can change with better evidence for a better explanation (which you have none of.)
I think the findings that Pye shares are probably the most damning when it comes to evidence. Someone tampered with our DNA, and well there is only one possible reason for that. Since the findings are the same in all human bones they test, new and old, it can only mean one thing, that someone with the ability back in biblical times was able to alter DNA. Now since this is sort of a new thing for us to do now, we know we didn't do it.

So by simple deduction, you can see there had to be advanced technology back in biblical times. That in itself isn't shocking, just like how the explosion in Sodom and Gamora appears to have been an atomic bomb, but remember this is back in biblical times, and the effects of that occurance are still there to this day.

The fact that we more than our fair share of defects in our genes is yet another clue to a couple of possibilities as well.

The bible actually makes claims that earth is NOT our home. Visits from beings in metalic flying ships, and supernatural powers like telepathy, are rampant throughout the bible. Some people don't accept the bible as any proof because it can't be proven. Well there are a lot of things we can't prove. We can't even prove what makes gravity work, but we sure know it works.

Modern humans haven't undergone a speciation event. That's why. Our ancestors did, but humanity is still a single species (and possibly contains remnants from other hominid species.) Humans can evolve without undergoing speciation events, and they have.
Your making it sound as though this doesn't happen all the time. Like its random or something. It's pretty hard to track isn't it? From what I got in all that I read, it happens all the time, just only observed in some aquatic life, bacteria, and viruses.

B. You have no evidence that we aren't from earth.
Yes I did, but from what I can tell its a lot more accurate than the few million years currently though of.

Yes I do have evidence we aren't from earth. Probably the strongest one is it actually tells us out right in the bible that earth is not our home. The bible is a historical document, and its telling us this. The other thing is that our DNA being tampered with is proof that we at some point had contact with an intelligent race.

Humans have not undergone a speciation event. No one is claiming that they did.
I see so humans evolve, we just don't show any signs of it, is that what your saying?

Not at all. You have no idea what you're talking about. Evolution is a process within changing populations. It does not produce genetic mutations. Genetic mutations are caused by transcription errors, radiation, etc. New genes can even be implanted by viruses.
The day a virus can do that is the day I call it a super virus.

It doesn't require intelligence. Evolutionary Theory explains guided evolution through processes such as natural and sexual selection. There is NO WAY to tell that there is an intelligent force acting on evolution.

But please, continue to straw man Evolutionary Theory.
I'm saying with the ability for it to do what it can, it must have intelligence behind it.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   

I think the findings that Pye shares are probably the most damning when it comes to evidence.
As you have been told many times before pye is a story teller with nothing to back his fantasies just like you. Unlike you he makes money out of his fantasy.

Someone tampered with our DNA, and well there is only one possible reason for that.
Supply evidence or it didn’t happen. What followed was your normal ignorant hogwash.

So by simple deduction, you can see there had to be advanced technology back in biblical times.
Simple deduction still requires evidence and logic. You have shown to have neither. Again what followed was more hogwash.

The fact that we more than our fair share of defects in our genes is yet another clue to a couple of possibilities as well.
414 pages and your ignorance still shines as bright as your first post. Tragic

The bible actually makes claims that earth is NOT our home.
Did not read past this as you have lost the right to refer to the bible when you refused to debate your claim that it was an historical document and so lost by default.

From what I got in all that I read, it happens all the time, just only observed in some aquatic life, bacteria, and viruses.
Another claim even your own links showed to be incorrect. Another topic you refused to address when you were showed to be in error and another topic phrase you lost the use of due to your refusal. Very dishonest of you to use it again but that is another thing I have come to expect from you.

Yes I did, but from what I can tell its a lot more accurate than the few million years currently though of.
And you just made up the above to back up your dishonest, foundation less made up number.

Yes I do have evidence we aren't from earth. Probably the strongest one is it actually tells us out right in the bible that earth is not our home
Again you lost the use of the bible as a valid document so no evidence at all. Your 'term/claim' is not valid on this thread. No comment.

I see so humans evolve, we just don't show any signs of it, is that what your saying?
If you refuse to look you will not see. You refused to look.

I'm saying with the ability for it to do what it can, it must have intelligence behind it.
Ignorance thy name is tooth.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by colin42

I think the findings that Pye shares are probably the most damning when it comes to evidence.

As you have been told many times before pye is a story teller with nothing to back his fantasies just like you. Unlike you he makes money out of his fantasy.
Well first of all I wasn't responding to you.
Second of all, you have also been told many times that the human genome is public information, therefore anyone can test or contest these findings.

Someone tampered with our DNA, and well there is only one possible reason for that.

Supply evidence or it didn’t happen. What followed was your normal ignorant hogwash.
There are several things that have happened that tell us that tampering has happened. First is that there are sections that are inverted, second there are sections that are dormant, third, there are way more than our share of defects in our genes, fourth we do have vestigal organs.

Even if I wasn't able to supply evidence, wouldn't be proof that it didn't happen, regardless, the above is pretty good proof.

So by simple deduction, you can see there had to be advanced technology back in biblical times.

Simple deduction still requires evidence and logic. You have shown to have neither. Again what followed was more hogwash
Well I think the question lays more in your hands on this one. Do you have reason to believe that we possesed the ability to work with DNA back in biblical times? Do you have an answer that explains why we lost it in all of these years? I'm betting you don't.

414 pages and your ignorance still shines as bright as your first post. Tragic
Well here is how it is... There is no way we could have shared a common ancestor with apes, and have way more genes and fewer chromosomes. This was not from mutations.

The bible actually makes claims that earth is NOT our home.

Did not read past this as you have lost the right to refer to the bible when you refused to debate your claim that it was an historical document and so lost by default. Your 'term/claim' is not valid on this thread. No comment.
That was allready pointed out to you and it was proven that the wiki link states the bible is a historical document. OH well here it is again...
en.wikipedia.org...
As I had even pointed out last time, the quote is in the Archaeological and historical research section and states " the Bible is a historical document containing first-hand information" so you can easily see Colin, that you are once again lying to create a false image on this thread.

From what I got in all that I read, it happens all the time, just only observed in some aquatic life, bacteria, and viruses.

Another claim even your own links showed to be incorrect. Another topic you refused to address when you were showed to be in error and another topic phrase you lost the use of due to your refusal. Very dishonest of you to use it again but that is another thing I have come to expect from you.
Nope once again Colin, your lying and caught red handed. The wiki on speciation clearly only includes some aquatic life, some bacteria, and some viruses.

And you just made up the above to back up your dishonest, foundation less made up number.
Based on the fact that we have never even seen speciation in humans, it stands to reason that it must take longer than once precieved.

Yes I do have evidence we aren't from earth. Probably the strongest one is it actually tells us out right in the bible that earth is not our home

Again you lost the use of the bible as a valid document so no evidence at all. Your 'term/claim' is not valid on this thread. No comment.
Youll have to reread what I quoted above as your looking pretty silly right about now.

If you refuse to look you will not see. You refused to look.
Of course I have looked. I want to find a single shred of evidence that proves evolution. And so far there hasn't been much to find.

Ignorance thy name is tooth
In addition to the fact that evolution is also a creator of new life.

top topics

<< 412  413  414    416  417  418 >>

join