It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you prove evolution wrong?*

page: 398
<< 395  396  397    399  400  401 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

As per scientific method, a theory needs to hold up to peer reviews (which it doesn't given that NO ONE was able to recreate the experiment). So yeah, unless it hold up to peer reviews, it's definitely not a scientific fact. You might wanna read the Wiki post about scientific method
I read that too, but your overlooking the fact that they obvioulsy didn't accuratly recreate his god helmet which he specializes in.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by mastermindkar

Thanks for your post. Many great points made. Star for you.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by itsthetooth

Than wolves killing other wolves would be a correct analage.
Nope. Its what you call being a pratt. You do it well.

So NOW your admitting you would die in the same presence with these beasts, rather than saying we have a strong relationship with them.
How many times do I need to tell you to read what I am saying not what you think I am saying? What I am telling you is you are being very creepy. I have no doubt you have been told that before but you need to read what I write.

I'm not interested in your death as I am that its just going to be a reality check for you. It might happen so quick however that you might not have time to ponder what and why it happened.
Case in in point. Keep your sick little fantasies to yourself, Your ignorance is one thing. Putting up with your perversions is not something I am prepared to accept. Either stop or I take it further.

I'm smacking my own face in shame Colin. Even after all the links I provided you and I might add a video that shows a guy getting attacked by a wolf because he got to buddy buddy with one. You still believe we have a relationship with wolves. Let me ask you then, what does this relationship entail, and what are the circumstances around it?
I dont want to hear about your self abuse issues either.

Wolves attacking humans is NOT a relationship Colin.
Geeze you have a lot of issues. Man persecutes the wolf far more than the wolf attacks man but man writes the columns in newspapers.

You need to find out what a relationship is. It seems it is another thing you have no knowledge of.

edit on 27-5-2012 by colin42 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

There is nothing pervy about your demise.
There is when you fantasise about it. (Finger poised over the report button) keep going mate and I break a rule I made for myself and press that button.

It is an excellent example of unexplainable ecception, just like that with the horse and the donkey to make a mule.
Nope its nothing like the horse and donkey. The result of that coupling is the Mule. Infertile. The wolfdog is not.

Look it is obvious you never read the link I supplied because the tripe you are coming out with appears to be the sad ranting of an ignorant fool. First line of the link

term "wolfdog" is preferred by most of the animals' proponents and breeders because the domestic dog recently was taxonomically recategorized as a subspecies of the gray wolf.
Thats puts your 3 stupid possibilies to bed.

Target food ignored as it means nothing in this thread.

Then again they could both be from here and have just lived through coextinctions.
If they are victims of coextinctions as you write then they would not be here
Logic is another of your disabled abilities.

Whats odd is that there food also went extinct. Unless you want to believe that there whole purpose in life is to attack other animals and eat them.
In a scale of dim witted statments this one is very high on the list. You have been told the overiding purpose of life is to pass on your genes. The foundation of evolution but aside from that, are you not aware of the word predator or what it means. 390 pages and you do not understand this. Your lack of knowledge of the world you live in is astounding.

What ever the case is, it obviously happned to both dogs and wolves
Read the link I supplied before you embarrass yourself further. Wolfdog I skipped your following tripe as it really was not worth the time to respond to. Just more ignorance, and lies finished off with

I'm glad to see your finally agreeing with me, except I don't ever recall you agreeing to an eco balance, which is also why you asked the prior question.
Pathetic

The proof is everywhere Colin and I have allready addressed this.
There is nothing on this planet that would just die if we up and disappeared off this planet.
Nope you gave one of your unsupported rants which was proven wrong and you ignored the information. Reading through your reply it is obvious you have no real substance to enable you to answer the questions posed in my post. You have no grasp of the subject and do not intend to get one. No wonder you run away from the subject originally. Come back when you get some education.

I was being sarcastic because your explanation of relationships would appear normal with my analage of the field mouse.
This old cherry of being sarcastic when even you realise how ignorant your statement has been. How very you.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Actually it was and pissed and moaned about the shrimp in the tank about it. Anyhow your agreeing with me so I won finally. I have to admitt Colin I am seeing some progress here.
You need to try again as your disabled ability to make sense has handicapped you again

edit on 27-5-2012 by colin42 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

And now Colin, you get to see for the first time on this thread, somone with some real intelligence. These are the types of things that raise questions in the idea of intervention. Of course it doesn't make it impossible but it sure raises more questions. It is possible that if thousands or even hundreds of thousands of people were transported here, that they had these pre-existing parasites in there system, which would explain how they got to earth. Only problem with that is how were they able to multiply since they don't usually transfer from one human to another. There are only two options here. Either the parasites were brought over like some of the other life, or its just a coincidence they like to spawn on and in humans.
Thats is what you got from the post submitted?
Your reading ability is really disabled isnt it.

Edit: The poster indicated that there are animals that rely on humans for their existance. Explained a complex relationship blowing your nonsense out of the water.

Shows the links with man and this planet, earths environments. You read it and then came up with the trash above in your reply.

Were the snails and frogs also transported to earth that the parasite needs in its life cycle? 390 pages and you are yet to make any sense. Tragic.
edit on 27-5-2012 by colin42 because: comment

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

Geeze you have a lot of issues. Man persecutes the wolf far more than the wolf attacks man but man writes the columns in newspapers.

You need to find out what a relationship is. It seems it is another thing you have no knowledge of.
What you meant to say, is that I need to find out what a relationship is to you, because being torn apart by wild animals seems to qualify as one to you.

The reason why man presecutes the wolf far more than the wolf attacks man, is because man has learned that it's a species that can't be trusted. It sounds like you haven't gotten this yet.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsthetooth
reply to post by colin42

What you meant to say, is that I need to find out what a relationship is to you, because being torn apart by wild animals seems to qualify as one to you.

The reason why man presecutes the wolf far more than the wolf attacks man, is because man has learned that it's a species that can't be trusted. It sounds like you haven't gotten this yet.
Again dont tell me what you think I meant to say. Read what I wrote, that will tell you what I am saying.

Because you are such a coward who is scared of life dont transfer that fear, deal with it. Oh yeah. Courage is also one of your disabled abilities.

The wolf is in competition with farmers that is where the main conflict occurs. Perhaps you should widen your reading material past Little Red Riding Hood.

Oh forgot. Your ability to mature must be disabled as well.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Why can't evolution and creationism go together?
To God, a minute is like a thousand years and a thousand years are like a minute. Evolution could be the method he used to create.
I don't know the right answer, but I'm open to possibilities.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

Again dont tell me what you think I meant to say. Read what I wrote, that will tell you what I am saying.

Because you are such a coward who is scared of life dont transfer that fear, deal with it. Oh yeah. Courage is also one of your disabled abilities.

The wolf is in competition with farmers that is where the main conflict occurs. Perhaps you should widen your reading material past Little Red Riding Hood.

Well then I can't wait for you to get up the courage to pet a wild wolf.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

reply to post by MrXYZ

And we're back to target food...one dumb argument after another, recycled over and over again while logic and rationality get thrown overboard to protect that silly little personal religion.
In case you fell off track, Target food has nothing to do with religion.

At all.

The only reason why these things keep coming up is because Colin keeps bringing them up from association.
There is also no protection of any religion. I don't care for religion in case you have once again missed that as well. I just feel that there are a lot of important things in the bible that tell us about our existance here on earth, thats all. It's just a history of how we got here, and why we are here, and what happened to us in the process.

I don't disagree that some things in the bible are unexplainalbe, but I don't think that means its a worthless book at that. Besides all accounts in trying to discredit the bible, aren't taking into account that there were supernatural elements in the original involvment. So of course we aren't going to be able to recreate all of it.

So you still never answered me. Was I correct about us having powers or am I just damn lucky at predicting the future?

Oh and I need to correct this, its telepathy as a *proven* fact.
edit on 27-5-2012 by itsthetooth because: (no reason given)

If telepathy were a proven fact, wouldn't it be much more apparent/predominant? Very few people claim to have it and nobody has been able to demonstrate it as far as I've seen, so it's pretty natural to be skeptical of it.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

There is when you fantasise about it. (Finger poised over the report button) keep going mate and I break a rule I made for myself and press that button.
I'm not you mate Colin, but from your accent I know what corner of the earth your from.

Nope its nothing like the horse and donkey. The result of that coupling is the Mule. Infertile. The wolfdog is not.
Well sure it is in the creation point.

Look it is obvious you never read the link I supplied because the tripe you are coming out with appears to be the sad ranting of an ignorant fool. First line of the link
term "wolfdog" is preferred by most of the animals' proponents and breeders because the domestic dog recently was taxonomically recategorized as a subspecies of the gray wolf.
Thats puts your 3 stupid possibilies to bed.
First of all this quote is obviously from a person that believes in evolution.
It wouldn't be the first time that relationships have been assumed. Again I don't think the relationship is as its being understood from evolutionists, but thats just my take on things, call me crazy.

And since I'm talking about being crazy, Colin perhaps YOU could shed some light on the fact that I was indicating earlier on in this thread that we are suppose to have disabled abilitys, then DR Persinger comes out with telepathy as a proven fact. Now some people claim that his reviews didn't hold up to well, but it really does make one wonder, how could I have been on such a narrow path in my thinking, and have him come out with that after the fact.
So tell me what you think about it, are both me and the DR crazy, or is it just a lucky chance that I predicted it, or could it be that there is actually something there in truth?

Target food ignored as it means nothing in this thread.
Well thats fine, we can change it to obviously intended food if it makes it easier for you to understand.

If they are victims of coextinctions as you write then they would not be here Logic is another of your disabled abilities.
What you meant to say is they would NO LONGER be here. The fact that we might not be able to verify that makes it a tough call. On the other hand if we know of things that have disappeared, that makes it all the easier.

In a scale of dim witted statments this one is very high on the list. You have been told the overiding purpose of life is to pass on your genes. The foundation of evolution but aside from that, are you not aware of the word predator or what it means. 390 pages and you do not understand this. Your lack of knowledge of the world you live in is astounding.

Now see I don't get the same thing from that. Animals killing other animals for food has nothing to do with passing on there genes. Of course I know what a predator is, the first one on my list is Shark, the second is wolf.

Read the link I supplied before you embarrass yourself further. Wolfdog I skipped your following tripe as it really was not worth the time to respond to. Just more ignorance, and lies finished off with
Ya I wasn't commenting or using the wolf dog as an example, it had nothing to do with my idea.

Pathetic
That your lying and trying to make it look like you always believed in an eco system. Ya it is pathetic.

Nope you gave one of your unsupported rants which was proven wrong and you ignored the information. Reading through your reply it is obvious you have no real substance to enable you to answer the questions posed in my post. You have no grasp of the subject and do not intend to get one. No wonder you run away from the subject originally. Come back when you get some education.
Then who would miss us colin? The tree sparrow ? Or the house sparrow, or perhaps the wolf would miss attacking us.

This old cherry of being sarcastic when even you realise how ignorant your statement has been. How very you.
Oh face it Colin, you actually believed for a short time that by feeding field mice and bringing them to your door that you converted them into door mice. You honestly believed it. You have your head so deep in evolution garbage that you thought this was true.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

reply to post by colin42

Well then I can't wait for you to get up the courage to pet a wild wolf.

For crying out loud, they didn't just walk up to grown wild wolves, you tame them starting when they are puppies (mate in the UK has 2 tame wolves). Use your brain, just for once

edit on 27-5-2012 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

For crying out loud, they didn't just walk up to grown wild wolves, you tame them starting when they are puppies (mate in the UK has 2 tame wolves). Use your brain, just for once
Please tell me your not serious. Do you not understand the difference between a natural relationship and a forced one?

The truth is we can tame just about ANY species, its the ones we don't have to might be considered natural.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   

reply to post by MrXYZ

Please tell me your not serious. Do you not understand the difference between a natural relationship and a forced one?

The truth is we can tame just about ANY species, its the ones we don't have to might be considered natural.

You're entire definition of "natural" is a joke

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by SproutKY
Why can't evolution and creationism go together?
To God, a minute is like a thousand years and a thousand years are like a minute. Evolution could be the method he used to create.
I don't know the right answer, but I'm open to possibilities.
I see no conflict with what you say and it is as good a point of view as any.

I also point out that Evolution does not and cannot explain creation so again does not exclude a creator.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   

I'm not you mate Colin, but from your accent I know what corner of the earth your from.
The use of mate was not a term of endearment.

First of all this quote is obviously from a person that believes in evolution.
What are you on about now? Is this the third time you have not bothered to read the link supplied?

This is the link ------> Wolfdog

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Who says we ever started there?

Has nothing to do with the discussion.

Sorry but everything I have read is clear that the garbage being trolled on this thread is unproven. There are variations of it in what I have read but most of that is hypothesis.

Clear misunderstanding of theory vs hypothesis. You can say black is blue till you bleed from the eyes it does not make it so.
I you want to debate properly you must bring objective evidence to the table otherwise your just trolling.

Of course I wouldn't have it any other way.

Yes by now we know your committed or should be committed.
edit on 28-5-2012 by flyingfish because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

You're entire definition of "natural" is a joke
Then look at wiki's definition of the word natural. There is nothing off about it, but I guess I can see why someone that believes in evolution would doubt it, it is a reality check.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

What are you on about now? Is this the third time you have not bothered to read the link supplied?

This is the link ------> Wolfdog

new topics

top topics

<< 395  396  397    399  400  401 >>

join