It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you prove evolution wrong?*

page: 394
<< 391  392  393    395  396  397 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

What can't be identified? All of the 3 things you claim haven't been observed have been observed both in the lab and nature. For crying out loud, we are ACTIVELY APPLYING that knowledge every single day
The only thing they have identified is that there is in fact change. They have never identified whats causing the change, which I keep referring to as the vehicle.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsthetooth
reply to post by MrXYZ

What can't be identified? All of the 3 things you claim haven't been observed have been observed both in the lab and nature. For crying out loud, we are ACTIVELY APPLYING that knowledge every single day
The only thing they have identified is that there is in fact change. They have never identified whats causing the change, which I keep referring to as the vehicle.

Sure they have, that's how we can actively apply the theory to accurately predict future outcomes. Watch those DVDs and then come back, because you still don't seem to understand the theory.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by itsthetooth

You might see it that way as your not realizing that I understand it differently. I feel what I'm understanding is how it was meant to be understood. Semantics has taken the opposite choice in words.

When speaking with bible thumpers about what could have possibly of been meant about earth not being our home, meaning we are from another planet is the last thing on here mind.
You meant 'other bible thumpers' who BTW all make more sense than you.

They are the ones that made up there own views about it and somehow took it like it was meant in a spiritual sense, yet it never said that.
No. YOU are the one that has made up your own ideas and based it on the bible. The main probem here is your inability to read what is written Thus you end up with your mad religion.

So they are wrong, and you are wrong, my view on this is dead on.
Here you are wrong again. RELIGIONS are based on faith/belief and you cannot prove or disprove a belief. Thats why religions spend so much time killing each other because all you believers think your views are dead on and everyone else is wrong. Just as you are.

Your problem is science is not based on faith and when you talk about evolution you get your butt kicked everytime. Demanding science disprove intervention and your version wrong shows your claim to be a science major as a major lie which also must be part of your belief systems rituals.

Lets test this theory

There is no way that all of the semantics could be pointing in the same direction, which makes intervention clear and dead on.
You say it is not a religion. Prove your statement above.

edit on 25-5-2012 by colin42 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

reply to post by flyingfish

It's the religious nutters that are still trying to feed toothism dis-info to our children. If we didn't import brains from the other side of the planet we'd probably still be burning witches.
This is how I know you guys are either not paying attention or just don't understand, because I'm not religious.
Here is the definition of religion

a set of beliefs concerning the cause, nature, and purpose of the universe, especially when considered as the creation of a superhuman agency or agencies, usually involving devotional and ritual observances, and often containing a moral code governing the conduct of human affairs.
Pretty much sums you and your belief system up if you add copious amounts of madness

Religion So your even wrong here

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Sure they have, that's how we can actively apply the theory to accurately predict future outcomes. Watch those DVDs and then come back, because you still don't seem to understand the theory.
Of course but just because there is change doesn't mean its proof of evolution. The process is hardly identified to begin with. In fact it appears to be a guessing game between mutations, sexuall selection, and natural selection. So just continue to guess which ones apply when.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

You meant 'other bible thumpers' who BTW all make more sense than you.
Which is why you agree and believe in the bible.

No. YOU are the one that has made up your own ideas and based it on the bible. The main probem here is your inability to read what is written Thus you end up with your mad religion.
How is that possible when I'm not the one that wrote the bible.

Here you are wrong again. RELIGIONS are based on faith/belief and you cannot prove or disprove a belief. Thats why religions spend so much time killing each other because all you believers think your views are dead on and everyone else is wrong. Just as you are.
First of all I don't think my understanding is correct, I know its correct. There is just to many things that happen to fit perfectly for it not to be. Things that are not common and not found on this planet to boot. While they are things we know very little about, what little we do know happens to also fit perfectly.

Your problem is science is not based on faith and when you talk about evolution you get your butt kicked everytime. Demanding science disprove intervention and your version wrong shows your claim to be a science major as a major lie which also must be part of your belief systems rituals.
Well I don't believe or follow faith, it was a controll measure used to keep us in slavery, I'm shocked you didn't know this.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

Lets test this theory

There is no way that all of the semantics could be pointing in the same direction, which makes intervention clear and dead on.

You say it is not a religion. Prove your statement above.
Of course its commonly understood and accepted as a faith / religion, wiith a bunch of holes and things that make no sense.

Reading it from the perspective of intervention that all changes. It's not a faith or religion to me, although that was clearly an important control method used within it.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Thought I'd pop in and see whats happening.

Tooth still arguing against something he doesnt understand I see. He will NEVER understand it it while he thinks its a thing. LMAO

Asking if "evolution causes change, or does change cause evolution", and trying to work out which out of "natural, sexual or mutation" causes evolution, realy does show that he remains as ignorant as always.

Loved the post at the top of this page:

It cant be just me that reads that and sees:

The only thing they have identified is that there is in fact evolution. They have never identified whats causing the evolution, which I keep referring to as the vehicle.

The statement is still incorrect as many mechanisms for driving evolution have been identified and verified both in the lab and in the wild, but hey, acceptance that change happens is a big milestone.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

It does not matter if you say your not religious! all your ideas require faith, do not have anything testable, backed up by any objective evidence, have any explanatory power. ZERO..
Well you just say that and believe that because you choose to disbelieve the bible. I choose to believe it.

There is no scientific proof that can prove or disprove the bible as ET intervention can't be recreated on demand.

Wrong again...... There is plenty that can and has been disproved about the bible. You have already been shown this- ad nauseam.
YOUR the one making the choice to ignore facts simply because the facts don't fit your fantasy, therefore you must remain ignorant to reality.
Sad but true- and you will forever be the last one to know unless there is some sort of intervention where you can be deprogrammed. Who knows maybe someone in your family will stumble on this thread and realize you need help.
edit on 25-5-2012 by flyingfish because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Which is why you agree and believe in the bible.
Another assumption by you that is completely wrong but then again when have you ever been right?

How is that possible when I'm not the one that wrote the bible.
Because your the one that read it and put your own spin on what you thought you read

First of all I don't think my understanding is correct, I know its correct.
Yep, that's called faith. Every devout believer knows he is correct.

There is just to many things that happen to fit perfectly for it not to be. Things that are not common and not found on this planet to boot. While they are things we know very little about, what little we do know happens to also fit perfectly.
So you say. Show these perfect fitting things, from here and include those that cannot be found here

Well I don't believe or follow faith, it was a controll measure used to keep us in slavery, I'm shocked you didn't know this.
I and others here have shown you that you do indeed follow a faith. You admit (sometimes) that you have no evidence so you rely on belief just like any other religious person. The sad thing is you have not got the marbles to realise it.

Edit: As for religion keeping its followers enslaved. Religion can only make you a slave if you follow it slavishly as you do. Like everything in this world its choice and you have chosen ignorance but blind yourself into thinking your enlightened. You have no self awareness at all.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Of course its commonly understood and accepted as a faith / religion, wiith a bunch of holes and things that make no sense.
Your sentence above makes no sense. Are you answering my post? I asked you to provide evidence to back up your statement:

Reading it from the perspective of intervention that all changes. It's not a faith or religion to me, although that was clearly an important control method used within it.
No you are not providing any evidence then. Just more of your mad ranting with nothing to back it up.

Looks like you failed the test. You have proved everything you think is real is infact what you believe to be real as you cannot back up one thing.

Ergo you are religious.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

reply to post by MrXYZ

Of course but just because there is change doesn't mean its proof of evolution. The process is hardly identified to begin with. In fact it appears to be a guessing game between mutations, sexuall selection, and natural selection. So just continue to guess which ones apply when.

It's not a guessing game...if it were, we could accurately predict the future applying the theory...IN medicine for example. Of course you simply ignore that FACT to pretend your bat# crazy mini-religion is legit, just like you pretend Pye isn't a snake-oil salesman

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

Your sentence above makes no sense. Are you answering my post? I asked you to provide evidence to back up your statement:
Well what I have provided for over 300 pages wasn't suppose to be entertainment.

No you are not providing any evidence then. Just more of your mad ranting with nothing to back it up.

Looks like you failed the test. You have proved everything you think is real is infact what you believe to be real as you cannot back up one thing.

Ergo you are religious.
Probably the biggest proof is all of the facts that point in the same direction from so many sources. From Pye, to the bible, to Von Daniken, to sitchen. Then after I presented so many things, including that we have powers, a scientist comes out with Telepathy as a fact. And all you can do is ignore it. Your wrong and its been proven by redundant sources.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

It's not a guessing game...if it were, we could accurately predict the future applying the theory...IN medicine for example. Of course you simply ignore that FACT to pretend your bat# crazy mini-religion is legit, just like you pretend Pye isn't a snake-oil salesman
The only thing that is predictable is that changes occur. I seriously doubt that they can predict exactly what changes are going to happen. If they could then they would have identified the mechanism for evolution or the fact that it actually doesnt exist.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

reply to post by MrXYZ

The only thing that is predictable is that changes occur. I seriously doubt that they can predict exactly what changes are going to happen. If they could then they would have identified the mechanism for evolution or the fact that it actually doesnt exist.

Wrong Again!.......Predictions can and are made.
link
Mechanisms: The Processes of Evolution
Link
edit on 25-5-2012 by flyingfish because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   

reply to post by MrXYZ

Well, your doubt is funded on your bat# crazy mini-religion and not facts. You are demonstrably wrong as the post above shoes for example. Of course that won't stop you from repeating that nonsense...by now we all know you don't give a rat's ass about facts if they go against your belief.

edit on 26-5-2012 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   

I found nothing in these that prove evolution is predictable. Besides, isn't it suppose to take so long that it can't be observed.
Which is it?

I'm referring to predicting what is responsable for the individual changes, and what drives that. Nothing in the links you provided shows that.

Since we are on the subject though, perhaps we can recap and test your skills since you seem to believe so much in this garbage. You have been present some of the time that I have been debating things with Colin, so I'm going to quiz you on the same things.

Setting aside religion, Pye, Sitchen, Von daniken, and all of the documentation provided from the bible that proves we aren't from here. There is still this mass amount of other subjects I came up with that no one was able to offer sufficient explanation for.

They are... No one is able to explain that if we are in fact from here why...
Our smile is inverted. By comparison to most if not all other species, we are unable to find any that smiles when they are happy, yet humans do this out of instinct. Now if we share a common ancestor with apes, why would this language be taken as a threat to most other species, or why did we choose to distance ourselves from all the other species by not letting our smile fit in with the rest of them?

According to DR Michael Persinger, Telepathy is a fact. Now there are things still in review about this but he is confidant to call it as such, and no it was not a title picked out by an ATS member I checked, its from the DR himself. It would appear that we have hidden or dormant abilitys. Now we sure didn't get this from apes, so where did we get it from? Just an FYI, the video from Pye explains why we have now found this ability, as its obviously in our dormant DNA, but appears to be switched off. FYI again the bible makes reference to us having abilitys removed as a form of punishment. What a coincidence huh?

The hair on the top of our head is nothing like the hair on the rest of our bodys, much less that of an ape. So why do we have special hair on the top of our heads? Dont say to overheat our brains, thats got to be the most idiotic thing I have ever heard. FYI it grows past our butts if we let it, and that is a clue in itself. It has a purpose, possibly to do with something in our heads that is disabled. We sure in the hell didn't get this from apes.

If the 10% brain myth is a myth, then how is it that the brain has been proven to show working much better and faster in specific Savants? According to wiki they are sure its a myth but turn around and claim we know very little about the brain. So which is correct? Well we know the brain can work better, and we don't know why, or how much better, so in part the idea of it being a myth is obviously wrong.

If we do have a common ancestor with apes, why is it that we share nothing with them. Nothing in language or in the way that we live. Think about it, we share zilch with them. It's as though we erupted into a new species overniight and in leaps and bounds, and left no trace of it happening. Why is it we are unable to provide any fossils that would show a tie between humans and apes? Wait for it, its because they don't exist.

We are the only speices that suffers from redundant adaptation. We do find adaptation in very small occurances here and there but by comparison to humans, we are obviously out of our element. Evolutionists claim that the ability we posses of adaptation is also a form of evolution. I challange that because abilitys are not evolution, and why are we the only ones that have it to the degree that we do? It's not because we lucky and smart, its because we are out of our element.

It was proven with Colin that no species here on earth has a direct relationship with man, and again there is a reson for this, we are not from here.

There was never any target food that was offered to prove we are from here, while other species have claims on specific foods that serve them well. A target food has to be specific, natural, not man made, be a main used food, and probably dependant on it as well. The fact is we are scavengars because our intended food is not here.

We dont fit into the eco balance on this planet and in fact are not only destroying the planet, but the planet is also rejecting us. But remember we evolved here.

It's also funny how we have never found a common ancestor that shares more ape DNA.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   

How can you expect people to take you serious if you keep on pretending Pye or the bible is real objective evidence?

You saying humans aren't related to other species is moronic btw...
edit on 26-5-2012 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Well what I have provided for over 300 pages wasn't suppose to be entertainment.
Then you have failed again because the little you have repeated over and over again without any evidence or logic has no other value than entertainment.

Probably the biggest proof is all of the facts that point in the same direction from so many sources. From Pye, to the bible, to Von Daniken, to sitchen. Then after I presented so many things, including that we have powers, a scientist comes out with Telepathy as a fact. And all you can do is ignore it. Your wrong and its been proven by redundant sources.
Here you follow the above with a great example. Ever heard the song from Evita, Send In The Clowns? Well you just did that.

Time and again you have had shown to you that these people are fiction writers and Pye is especially fake until he makes his so called evidence available to the scientific community. He wont. Just like you he spouts what he wants people to believe is true. He does it to sell books. You do it for free. Tragic.

If you really dont accept anything without proof and not based on assumption then you should put this scientists postulation around telepathy on hold until he has some. But no what we find is it suits your silly fantasy and so you accept no questions asked.

So tell me. What value other than entertainment do you think you have to offer?

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

I found nothing in these that prove evolution is predictable.

Proof your back is against the wall by your blatant dishonesty.

Besides, isn't it suppose to take so long that it can't be observed. Which is it?

More dishonesty. You have been given fruit fly life span (30 days) as an example to observe generational changes throughout this thread. This is were you bring out more of your semantics by saying something stupid like "it never has been observed in humans".
Take note: This is just ONE example among hundreds that are demonstrable. DO NOT reply back with worthless semantics.

I'm referring to predicting what is responsable for the individual changes, and what drives that. Nothing in the links you provided shows that.

More lies and semantics. The first link on the first page deals with bioclimate envelope modelling and its foundations in ecological niche theory.
Take note: This is just ONE example among hundreds that are demonstrable. DO NOT reply back with worthless semantics.

Since we are on the subject though, perhaps we can recap and test your skills since you seem to believe so much in this garbage. You have been present some of the time that I have been debating things with Colin, so I'm going to quiz you on the same things.

You do not need to test my skills I do not duel in ignorant semantics. I know you feel you have mastered this worthless skill but it has no foundation in this forum. For this reason I will not respond to rest of your ignorant diatribe.

Disclaimer: If you cannot back up your argument with any objective evidence DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS POST. Just cause you believe it or not- IS NOT OBJECTIVE EVIDENCE.
edit on 26-5-2012 by flyingfish because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 391  392  393    395  396  397 >>

join