It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you prove evolution wrong?*

page: 340
<< 337  338  339    341  342  343 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by itsthetooth

It slipped my mind, what can I say I'm not perfect. However you know I'm not making it up as I had already mentioned it.
The thing is tooth and read carefully. You made up the whole target food thing. You even admit you made it up as a trick question. But yeah your only human so just reply to this below.

Does not matter anyhow as I have said because if 'target food' needs to be all of the requirements or just one most life on this planet would have no target food.

Wrong, you pulled that out of your ass and it has nothing to do with unnatural food.
Still waiting for a definition of unnatural food

Foods that are redundantly processed are not natural. If an ant for example does use chemicals, he is still doing it with a natural process, we are not.
Another made up term. 'redundantly processed food'. You need to define that as well.

So if an ant uses chemicals and it is natural explain why when humans use chemicals for the same purpose it is not.

It's assumed and I though you understood whats going on here.
Nope. Definitons define the parameters. Assumed definitons are another construct by you that needs a definition.

I don't know enough about the ant to make that assesment.
Why dont you know enough about ants? I have given you enough information to get you started. There is a mass of other information for you to research. Given that they, by your logic could well be not from here and could support your argument they should be of great interest to you

Ok I can't think of a single thing that proves that.
Try again because that answer makes no sense at all. (Below)

Again it is not about belief it is about proof. I have shown you again that the ant fails to pass your test to be considered of this planet. I see little way other than a blatent lie that you can deny this and hold your fantasy to be true.
You missed this completely (below)

I am not surprised you cannot define unnatural food because it does not exist. The above you gave is not a description. If I cook an apple pie it is done through natural processes. i.e. I do not make it by magic. I mix ingredients, add heat and I get an apple pie. All natural processes.

edit on 31-3-2012 by colin42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by flyingfish

Does any one else here find this response one of tooth's top ten ignorant post's?
He has surpassed a personal top ten and is going for the top ten of all time. I think he has a very good chance to occupy all ten positions.

He is also in the process of producing his own dictionary but the biggest hurdle he faces is he can make up the words but finds trouble defining their meaning.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Call me an Arthur C. Clarke cultist, but I'm still betting on Europa.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by iterationzero

Call me an Arthur C. Clarke cultist, but I'm still betting on Europa.

Ooh Europa! Good one!
We have so much to learn about our solar system, exciting time to be alive.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by colin42
So tooth will not supply a definition of 'target food' which is strange because he bases his whole delusion around it. So far we know target food is:

1. Abundant everywhere
2. cannot be processed in any way
3. must be essential/necessary

Tooth. Is this the complete definition of you poorly constructed term 'target food'? If not supply the 'full' definition.
Lets clear something up here as there appears to be confussion.

Is the definition for target food: (A)

1. Abundant everywhere or
2. cannot be processed in any way or
3. must be essential/necessary or
4. Not unnatural food (still to be defined)

Or is it: (B)

1. Abundant everywhere and
2. cannot be processed in any way and
3. must be essential/necessary and

So (A) or (B)?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

Check this out, turns out that beavers are not from earth either

Beavers store and consume tree parts in the bodies of water where they live. We examined whether such soaking renders food more palatable by leaching out undesirable compounds.

Link

Turns out beavers like their wood soaking wet

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   

What about most higher plants including the trees the beaver uses? They process their food using sunlight via photosynthesis. Very unnatural.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

What about most higher plants including the trees the beaver uses? They process their food using sunlight via photosynthesis. Very unnatural.

Also, the beaver fits tooths delusions by altering it's environment to survive.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyingfish

Beaver....tooth...
...........................it all comes full circle

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Well if we can get him to define unnatural food I think we can help his research by pointing out all the animals that are not from here.

I am sure he will be grateful

Edit

I'm off to bed now so please lets get this unnatural and unnatural food defined and identify which definition of target food is the correct one. I leave this chore in your capable hands.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

So if an ant uses chemicals and it is natural explain why when humans use chemicals for the same purpose it is not.
When redundant adaptation is used in the process its not nautral.

Why dont you know enough about ants? I have given you enough information to get you started. There is a mass of other information for you to research. Given that they, by your logic could well be not from here and could support your argument they should be of great interest to you
Well I don't have any reason that points they aren't from here, but I haven't researched them. Is there a particular reason you have ants in your pants. I don't know what it is but you want ants to dominate the conversation and I have no idea why.

Were you an exterminator in your past life

An unnatural food would be like milk, because of all the processes it goes through. Or meat, because we process it and cook it. Anything that used redundant forms of processing is unnatural.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by xXxinfidelxXx

Perhaps a new thread on how to spot and use the scientific method? Its spooky (no pun intended) to see the utter lack of understanding in this area. It makes people very gullible and the thing that really scars me is the American Taliban on the far religious right that seem to dominate the Republican party.

People like that can and are led by the nose as long as the right "hot button words" are thrown around. Thats scary, for a party SO worried about the intrusion of government into personal lives, they have no problem with servile women and utterly insane rules like forced ultrasounds and no birth control. Good God... and the imposition of THEIR religious ideology on everyone.

Freedom? They have no problem with imposing their limited views, and religion is to me deeply personal, and the government should follow the Constitution and have strict adherence to the separation of church and state. Or both are polluted and corrupted. But you are right. This subject is one that freaks some people out. I can't be responsible for the lack of knowledge, or limited mind-set of others. But I can talk about why it pisses me off.

Some people just don't accept evolution and frankly, thats their loss. I don't believe in knocking people for their religious beliefs, as long as they don't hurt people. Sadly thats happening more and more through unimaginable limited right wing legislators. Thats why its important to speak out. Words have incredible power.
edit on 31/3/12 by arbiture because: add stuff

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

When did you start feeling that the sun is not natural?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

And what form)s of redundant process does he use?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

Well if we can get him to define unnatural food I think we can help his research by pointing out all the animals that are not from here.

I am sure he will be grateful

Edit

I'm off to bed now so please lets get this unnatural and unnatural food defined and identify which definition of target food is the correct one. I leave this chore in your capable hands.
Natural foods would be anything that grows wild in the wild, unnatural foods are any that dont.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

Well it looks like you got a good start. #2 however would allow natural processes. #4 means any food that isn't redundantly processed.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I have found proof! Tooths home planet!
In this amazing video you can see the planet, tooth singing the national anthem and excerpts of his posts!
WOW!

edit on 31-3-2012 by flyingfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

OH wow, I found like the best example of evolution I have ever seen.

R eal evolution
edit on 31-3-2012 by itsthetooth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by itsthetooth
reply to post by colin42

Well it looks like you got a good start. #2 however would allow natural processes. #4 means any food that isn't redundantly processed.
What is wrong with you tooth?

This is meant to be to define what target food is and now you want to add more nonsense to suit you failed argument. #2 is either cannot be processed in anyway or it is removed. You have been banging on about processed foods for 300 pages plus and till now any processing at all and you reject it. That either stands or it goes. Your choice, and only choice.

As usual; your too lazy to do any research so others have to do it for you. Defining Natural FoodSnip

USDA has set some general rules for natural meats (no artificial ingredients or added color, only “minimally" processed). Guild notes that minimal processing would include smoking, roasting, freezing, drying and fermenting.
So your lazy arse definition of unnatural food is way out even if it existed.

new topics

top topics

<< 337  338  339    341  342  343 >>

join