It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you prove evolution wrong?*

page: 337
<< 334  335  336    338  339  340 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by xXxinfidelxXx

Read this after my last post, will digest and get back.

I think the spark plug in coal might have been a hoax if its the one i'm thinking of where it was a proper modern sparkplug that would almost slot straight into a modern engine.

if not, do you have a source? would be interested to investigate.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by xXxinfidelxXx

You have to understand what the rules are before you break them.
You really want to challenge established thought, the best thing to do is probably to understand the conventional ideas that you're challenging before you dismiss them.
Evolution has a foundation, you must know it's basics, know what it is and what it states, before you rewrite it.
You must not found your arguments in an ignorance of what you are trying to overturn.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by idmonster

Try reading "Earth's Forbidden Secrets" by Max Igan. It's pretty easy to find ebooks thru most torrent search engines (not that I am trying to advocate using torrents). I do not claim that this book is the be all end all for information on the topic, but it is what got me questioning the status quo when it comes to our understanding of our evolutionary progress, or lack thereof in recent times. In fact, the opposite is happening, but I digress.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by xXxinfidelxXx
reply to post by idmonster

Try reading "Earth's Forbidden Secrets" by Max Igan. It's pretty easy to find ebooks thru most torrent search engines (not that I am trying to advocate using torrents). I do not claim that this book is the be all end all for information on the topic, but it is what got me questioning the status quo when it comes to our understanding of our evolutionary progress, or lack thereof in recent times. In fact, the opposite is happening, but I digress.

This is not a debate about the evolution of social political ideology, or lack thereof.
The OP -explain bio diversity without evolution IE Can you prove evolution wrong?
edit on 30-3-2012 by flyingfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsthetooth
reply to post by MrXYZ

What do you mean with "break it down"??? In that mind of yours, is it only target food if it's in shake form?
Thats cute but shakes are not target food either as there is process.

Look, apples provide necessary nutrients, we can eat them, they are natural...ergo they are our natural target food. Compared to let's say...wood...or moss. Fish is target meat too. Everything you eat on a daily basis is food coming from nature...ergo natural.
They are the closest to a target food but still far from it. We surly don't rely on them for a main part of our diet and they can't be found everywhere.

Your entire argument is so illogical I'm still not sure whether you're joking or simply that blinded by Pye's nonsense that you can't accept reality anymore.
Pye doesn't discuss target food.

Of course apples aren't naturally found everywhere because of different climates!! That's why in other countries other main sources of food exist. In Japan they eat a lot of fish and rice...which is popular all throughout Asia because they have a lot of rice growing there. Here in the west we tend to eat less rice and more potatoes and pasta.

It's all natural food, natural because it's FROM THIS PLANET and it provides us (also from this planet by the way) with all the nutrients we need. We rely on many of them as our main source of food and nutrients. Every single food item around you is a natural source of nutrients.

I can't believe your'e still going on with this nonsense

No clue what you're talking about food being processed. Very few food items have to be cooked to make them eatable...they just taste better that way sometimes, last longer, and we kill of germs. It's nto a requirement for survival. You can eat a carrot raw straight out of the earth and it provides you with nutrients you need. No "processing" required.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Of course apples aren't naturally found everywhere because of different climates!! That's why in other countries other main sources of food exist. In Japan they eat a lot of fish and rice...which is popular all throughout Asia because they have a lot of rice growing there. Here in the west we tend to eat less rice and more potatoes and pasta.
Than you cant say they are a necessity if they aen't available in all areas, unless you believe we were suppose to be limited to specific areas and not grow out of them.

Another good one is water. Sure you can say that water is in a lot of places, but not drinkable water. At best we always have to process it to make it safe to drink. Now one could argue that we can drink from fresh streams and were suppose to be limited to those areas, but the fact is this planet does not provide for us in the way that our intended planet would. It might sound odd to make this assumption, but you have to realize that I'm able to do so from things that are missing. In a way it also tells you more about what your intended planet might look like or at least have access to.

It's all natural food, natural because it's FROM THIS PLANET and it provides us (also from this planet by the way) with all the nutrients we need. We rely on many of them as our main source of food and nutrients. Every single food item around you is a natural source of nutrients.
You know that isn't true. As an example, looking back on drinking milk, do you honestly think humans were suppose to drink another animals milk? Yuck is the best word I can summon. You know its just wrong, but it is on this planet so from your point of view its all natural. Ya naturally discusting.

I can't believe your'e still going on with this nonsense

No clue what you're talking about food being processed. Very few food items have to be cooked to make them eatable...they just taste better that way sometimes, last longer, and we kill of germs. It's nto a requirement for survival. You can eat a carrot raw straight out of the earth and it provides you with nutrients you need. No "processing" required.
Processing like chemically treating, homoginizing, pasturizing, fortifying, cooking, storing, are all indicators of us adapting or forcing un intended food to adapt to our needs. This is happening because there are things missing from our diet that force us to use these elements, or starve. It's un natural, and its especially not healthy. However we have no other choice as its either this way, or starve. They are all indications that the food we have here was not our intended food, and we are just working with what we have, which I'm sorry to say is obviously far from our original food.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Another good one is water. Sure you can say that water is in a lot of places, but not drinkable water. At best we always have to process it to make it safe to drink. Now one could argue that we can drink from fresh streams and were suppose to be limited to those areas, but the fact is this planet does not provide for us in the way that our intended planet would. It might sound odd to make this assumption, but you have to realize that I'm able to do so from things that are missing. In a way it also tells you more about what your intended planet might look like or at least have access to.
reply to post by itsthetooth

What the hell are you talking about.
Let me guess does your intended planet have a kitchen sink or are you simply able to drink from golden street gutters.
The rest of what you wrote is regurgitated disinformation that has been debunked.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Suprised this thread is still continueing, but yes, simple, Alex , I call Pigmey goats for $100.00.

Alex, if that does not work, I call Dinasours for $1000.00

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

chemically treating, homoginizing, pasturizing, fortifying, cooking, storing, are all indicators of us adapting or forcing un intended food to adapt to our needs

We do all those things because of massive population growth over the last few decades, not because that food requires it to be eatable

People in the middle ages ate pure natural food directly from the earth without anything you listed above...and they did just fine...just like the people in the bronze age...

The very fact that humanity is alive and surviving solely on food from this planet should make it abundantly clear even to a child that the food on this planet fits us perfectly fine.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by flyingfish

It is impossible to prove that something is false. The funny thing is, if you are referring to the Darwinian concept of evolution, which has already been proven false, than this thread is redundant and therefore you should not be complaining about my perspective, and if it is referring to the new-school perspective, which is hampered by the very organizations that fund the scientific bodies that release all of the information that is "known" about this topic, and also that is not entirely proven itself, would also be quite redundant especially when you are asking me to prove one unprovable theory in the face of another one that just cannot be proven, regardless of what geneticists may like to think. Remember. As I have said before, never confuse education with intelligence, that is why the words of scientists must be scrutinized even more carefully than mine, as their words carry weight in the public eye. Mine do not. This is why it is so important to keep the debate alive. As for those in this post that think I am a creationist because I don't believe that their theory holds water when you look at us, for shame. Maybe some of you still live in a world composed of only black and white, but believe me, there are many shades in between. That's why people don't like thinking about the "other" alternate version of events. It's even more complicated than the official version, which has been artificially convoluted in order to throw the scent, if you will. Then again maybe I'm just paranoid lol.

edit on 30/3/2012 by xXxinfidelxXx because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Varemia

Originally posted by Prezbo369
reply to [url= by andersensrm[/url]

It's not his ideas that may have riled some, its his blatant dishonesty.
edit on 18-2-2012 by Prezbo369 because: (no reason given)

Not just that. He's not even challenging real theories. He's making up theories, saying that it's what people like myself believe, and then saying that he's shot it down with some obscure imaginary factor he thinks proves that humans are aliens.

I'll back this.

I've been reading whats going on here, and this "Tooth" guy is most likely mentally challenged.

He is the type that, well, leaped into the rabbit hole and asked Tweedledum to close the hole!

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsthetooth
reply to post by Varemia

I don't take medicine at all, and the majority of my friends don't take anything either. Why do you insist on making things up to suit your perspective?
Hey when I ask people around me, almost everyone is on medication. Maybe your young I dunno, but from where I'm sitting, its obvious.

THIS EXPLAINS EVERYTHING!

Your mentally retarded.

At least mention that your retarded so people understand who they are dealing with.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Confusion42

THIS EXPLAINS EVERYTHING!

Your mentally retarded.

At least mention that your retarded so people understand who they are dealing with.
What kind of hoky crap is that, anyone that takes meds is retarded. No wonder you think we share a common ancestor with apes.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Confusion42

I'll back this.

I've been reading whats going on here, and this "Tooth" guy is most likely mentally challenged.

He is the type that, well, leaped into the rabbit hole and asked Tweedledum to close the hole!
This is the type of mentality we have to deal with today. People that think there just couldn't possibly be any other life out there, people that think the earth is flat, or close to it. This self centered narcissisim is what keeps the whole idea of evolution alive, cause it sure in the hell aint science thats doing it. No matter how many times I read another evolution link, I keep coming up with negative numbers on the side of evolution.

So since your so quick to judge me and make a claim that I'm retarded, what rock did you crawl out from under? And please bless me with your presence by forwarding some actuall proof that says evolution is real rather than your retarded. Thats old news buddy, sorry your only about the 4th person on there thats tried to profile me. At least my ears aint wet.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by flyingfish

Well excuse me flying #, I wasn't aware you have traveled to other planets to sample the accomidations. My bad.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

We do all those things because of massive population growth over the last few decades, not because that food requires it to be eatable
So now your trying to say that our main food went extinct from over population. Sorry man I don't buy it.

People in the middle ages ate pure natural food directly from the earth without anything you listed above...and they did just fine...just like the people in the bronze age...
And they still can to this day, it doesn't mean it was our food to begin with, your not getting it, but I'm the retarded one here.

The very fact that humanity is alive and surviving solely on food from this planet should make it abundantly clear even to a child that the food on this planet fits us perfectly fine.
And like I said before you can eat toilet paper and toothpaste, it doesn't mean it was meant for us....

www.youtube.com...

Next your going to tell me this is humans evolving and we are getting our fiber this way.

edit on 31-3-2012 by itsthetooth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Really...

www.google.com...=en&sugexp=frgbld&gs_nf=1&cp=8&gs_id=p&xhr=t&q=eating+disorders&pf=p&safe=off&output=search&sclient=psy-ab&oq=eating+d&aq=&aq i=&aql=&gs_l=&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&fp=50aeccfec5fc8449&biw=1202&bih=584

Here is a search just on eating disorders, but I'm sure you think everything is just fine and dandy don't you.

www.google.com...=en&sugexp=frgbld&gs_nf=1&cp=13&gs_id=y&xhr=t&q=food+allergies&pf=p&safe=off&sclient=psy-ab&oq=food+allergie&aq= &aqi=&aql=&gs_l=&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&fp=50aeccfec5fc8449&biw=1202&bih=584

Here is a search on food allergies.

www.google.com...=en&sugexp=frgbld&gs_nf=1&pq=food%20allergies&cp=8&gs_id=1v&xhr=t&q=food+poisoning&pf=p&safe=off&sclient=psy-ab& oq=food+poi&aq=&aqi=&aql=&gs_l=&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&fp=50aeccfec5fc8449&biw=1202&bih=584

Here is one one food poisoining.

www.google.com...=en&safe=off&sclient=psy-ab&q=diet+centers&oq=diet+centers&aq=f&aqi=g4&aql=&gs_l=hp.3..0l4.38406l41515l4l42625l1 2l7l0l3l3l0l469l1969l2-3j1j2l7l0.frgbld.&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&fp=50aeccfec5fc8449&biw=1202&bih=584

Diet centers because our food is working out so well. And don't try to tell me its pushed from greed, the choices we need aren't and never were there.

www.google.com...=en&safe=off&sclient=psy-ab&q=diabetes&oq=diabetes&aq=f&aqi=g4&aql=&gs_l=hp.3..0l4.35407l42875l6l43110l14l8l3l2l 2l0l281l1749l0j3j5l13l0.frgbld.&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&fp=50aeccfec5fc8449&biw=1202&bih=584

One of you evolutionists has diabetes and is hiding it, I know this, but our diet is good right?

www.google.com...=en&safe=off&sclient=psy-ab&q=binge+eating&oq=binge+eating&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&gs_l=hp.3...30985l33125l7l34219l12l4l0 l0l0l0l719l1297l2-1j1j6-1l3l0.frgbld.&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&fp=50aeccfec5fc8449&biw=1202&bih=584

Another wonderful eating disorder Binge.

www.google.com...=en&sugexp=frgbld&gs_nf=1&pq=binge%20eating&cp=5&gs_id=61&xhr=t&q=purge+eating+disorder&pf=p&safe=off&sclient=ps y-ab&oq=purge+eating&aq=&aqi=&aql=&gs_l=&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&fp=50aeccfec5fc8449&biw=1202&bih=584
And another eating disorder. Purge

www.google.com...=en&sugexp=frgbld&gs_nf=1&pq=purge%20eating%20disorder&cp=5&gs_id=6k&xhr=t&q=hypoglycemia&pf=p&safe=off&sclient= psy-ab&oq=hypog&aq=&aqi=&aql=&gs_l=&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&fp=50aeccfec5fc8449&biw=1202&bih=584
Here is one I have... Hypoglycemia

www.google.com...=en&safe=off&biw=1202&bih=584&sclient=psy-ab&q=gout+from+diet&oq=gout+from+diet&aq=f&aqi=g4&aql=&gs_l=hp.3..0l4. 5109l7437l15l7875l10l6l0l0l0l0l1312l2405l0j1j4-2j7-1l4l0.frgbld.&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&fp=50aeccfec5fc8449
Gout from wonderful diet.

www.google.com...=en&safe=off&sclient=psy-ab&q=gall+stones&oq=gall+stones&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&gs_l=hp.3...29297l32062l16l32937l11l7l0l 0l0l0l406l875l0j1j0j1j1l5l0.frgbld.&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&fp=50aeccfec5fc8449&biw=1202&bih=584

Hey here is another one I had and lost my gall bladder. All from diet. Gall stones.

www.google.com...=en&safe=off&sclient=psy-ab&q=heart+failure+from+diet&oq=heart+failure+from+diet&aq=f&aqi=g-q3&aql=&gs_l=hp.3..0 i22l3.28235l34266l17l34703l23l15l0l0l0l0l406l3688l0j5j5j4j1l17l0.frgbld.&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&fp=50aeccfec5fc8449&biw=1202&bih=584

60% of americans will die from heart failure due to diet issues. But its our food right?

www.google.com...=en&safe=off&sclient=psy-ab&q=parasites+in+food&oq=parasites+in+food&aq=f&aqi=g4&aql=&gs_l=hp.3..0l4.39078l42234 l18l43844l17l11l0l0l0l0l2422l4656l0j3j4j2j9-1l10l0.frgbld.&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&fp=50aeccfec5fc8449&biw=1202&bih=584

Parasites in our food, but hey it is still our food right? The difference between us and the animals is they can handle it, and we can't.

OH DAMIT, I ran out of room. Well dude I think you really stuck your foot in your mouth, as usuall, but normally I don't care and just ignore it. This time I wanted to make sure you realize just how wrong you are. It's not our food and never was. and if it was, why did we stop eating the right food that we seem to no longer be able to locate? Your a real moron.

edit on 31-3-2012 by itsthetooth because:
extra DIV

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Well you are correct again, there is no such thing as target food for humans, and that is the whole point, one that I was worried you weren't getting.
Again you decide to answer a point made without addressing the point. I said there is not such thing as target food never mentioned animals, humans, fish or plants. You even agreed as you now claim 'target food' is something you made up (what a surprise) as a trick question.

Again you are not providing a definition of this moronical term 'target food' as you have been asked.

That would be because I found Pyes video from a link and other site, searching for aliens tampering with our DNA. So it was in total hindsight.The reason I was searching for this to begin with was a long process of trying to figure out how it was that god laid out his punishments on us. The best way was to put myself in his shoes and ask how I would do it. DNA seemed like the only plausible way, and there were hints of DNA issues in the bible to start with. As an example where the four headed creature of lion ox eagle and man appear in the bible. It was obviously the work of someone that plays with DNA.
So you admit you were looking for information to confirm your belief. Very scientific.

You put yourself in gods shoes? who could you do that of someone your book says is the ulimate force. More importantly does god not belong if he has to wear shoes?

Well what I gave you was the wiki to speciation. Speciation is actually the ONLY part of evolution that has ever been witnessed, and that actually only ever applies to aquatic life, bacteria, viruses and some insects. Humans are not part of the list, so your idea of humans evolving is false. They also don't mention primates or apes.
So you copy and paste the same stuff. The answer still does not cut it. You maintain that. Your words

Of course things can be debunked, but merely claiming so doesn't automatically debunk things.
Start explaining stop claiming

Its all there, or rather its not, there is no evidence of it happening in humans.
It explains it happening in animals. We are animals. It expects a level of intelligence to understand it, you fall way below that level.

You were commenting about "him" while I was referring to you.
My post you are responding too

Like I have pointed out before. Unless these people show up here they dont exist. They are more rubbish you have made up in a desperate attempt to cling onto your fantasy.
Wheres the 'him'? Your reading skills have let you down again.

Well the mere fact that a food is in abundance is not making it a target food alone. Mlk is in abundance but it really wasn't meant for us to drink right.
Jeeze do you need a definition of what a definition is? I asked for a definition of your made up totally wrong term 'Target food' not a repeat of some meaningless drivel you have repeated time and again

Well the apple is a good example, at least of one that you could say is closer to being a target food. However you have to break it down. Is it a necessary food, and no its not.
Again the halfwits guide to life the universe and everything drawn from tooths guide to the galaxy.

So now target food has to be necessary food.? define that as well please

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   
So tooth will not supply a definition of 'target food' which is strange because he bases his whole delusion around it. So far we know target food is:

1. Abundant everywhere
2. cannot be processed in any way
3. must be essential/necessary

Tooth. Is this the complete definition of you poorly constructed term 'target food'? If not supply the 'full' definition.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

So now your trying to say that our main food went extinct from over population. Sorry man I don't buy it.

No, it didn't go extinct (at least most of it didn't...can't speak for the Dodo though) we just need more of it because of our drastic population growth. Whereas in the past it was "ok" if some crops died a hundred years ago, given today's demand, we need to increase efficiency of food production. Pesticides are a way of doing that because less of the crops will die...and turning it into powder (like mashed potatoes) makes it easier to transport. We're doing all that because of population growth, not because the food isn't eatable in the first place :@@

And they still can to this day, it doesn't mean it was our food to begin with, your not getting it, but I'm the retarded one here.

Well, given people have been eating apples for centuries...yeah, kinda

What do you mean with "our food to begin with"??? Homo sapiens has been eating buffalos for centuries, and it's a perfectly fine food source that suits us well....how on earth is that not suitable food???

And like I said before you can eat toilet paper and toothpaste, it doesn't mean it was meant for us....

I'd kinda expect you doing that...but someone LOGICAL would realize that none of those items carry any nutrients compared to food you find naturally on our planet like chickens or apples. That food is meant for us because it provides us with nutrients...whereas your stupid tooth paste doesn't.

top topics

<< 334  335  336    338  339  340 >>

join