It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Can you prove evolution wrong?*

page: 309
31
<< 306  307  308    310  311  312 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by itsthetooth
I would believe we survived inside a whale long before I would believe we are apes.

Out of curiosity, exactly what kind evidence is required for you to 'believe' that we are apes? Please be very specific.




posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I can't believe someone with access to the Internet in 21st century would seriously claim people can live inside whales!!! And be serious about it too, that's the really amazing part. If you were joking or sarcastic, fine...but you seem honest about it. Amazing


What's your objective evidence that people can do that? How do you explain that this could happen even though the person would get crushed before arriving in the stomach, then suffocate due to the lack of air, and lastly get further crushed because of the pressure when whales dive?

For crying out loud, apply some logic and rationality for a change



posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by itsthetooth
 



Anyone with half a brain knows thats false. It's a wonder why we keep them in cages.
Well, well. Finally an admission that explains your ignorance. You have half a brain, although you having that much brain does surprise me as I see no evidence for it.



posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by itsthetooth
There is a big difference between me not having the ability to accept things, and feeling your just taking things out of context.

Way out of context. We are not apes. There is speculation that we are related, which is based on frail material to begin with. People are making an assumption on the closeness of our DNA. The bottom line is that a creator could have used recycled parts, just like using the idea from a bike tire, to make a car tire. But a car is not a bike.


Toothy, we are apes. That is proven beyond doubt. The "closeness of our DNA" as you put it, PROVES it.

If a creator did indeed build us, he did a piss-poor job of it. He's the worst engineer in the universe.



posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by rhinoceros

Originally posted by itsthetooth
I would believe we survived inside a whale long before I would believe we are apes.

Out of curiosity, exactly what kind evidence is required for you to 'believe' that we are apes? Please be very specific.


If the aliens tell him so.



posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ
 





I can't believe someone with access to the Internet in 21st century would seriously claim people can live inside whales!!! And be serious about it too, that's the really amazing part. If you were joking or sarcastic, fine...but you seem honest about it. Amazing

What's your objective evidence that people can do that? How do you explain that this could happen even though the person would get crushed before arriving in the stomach, then suffocate due to the lack of air, and lastly get further crushed because of the pressure when whales dive?

For crying out loud, apply some logic and rationality for a change
It's real simple, I can't prove how gravity works, but I know that it does. I'm not saying I know you can survive in a whale for three days, what I'm saying is that it is plausible.



posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by itsthetooth
reply to post by MrXYZ
 





I can't believe someone with access to the Internet in 21st century would seriously claim people can live inside whales!!! And be serious about it too, that's the really amazing part. If you were joking or sarcastic, fine...but you seem honest about it. Amazing

What's your objective evidence that people can do that? How do you explain that this could happen even though the person would get crushed before arriving in the stomach, then suffocate due to the lack of air, and lastly get further crushed because of the pressure when whales dive?

For crying out loud, apply some logic and rationality for a change
It's real simple, I can't prove how gravity works, but I know that it does. I'm not saying I know you can survive in a whale for three days, what I'm saying is that it is plausible.

That half a brain you got tooth is being under used. The most stupid thing I have ever heard or seen written



posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by itsthetooth
 





It's real simple, I can't prove how gravity works, but I know that it does. I'm not saying I know you can survive in a whale for three days, what I'm saying is that it is plausible.


How is it plausible if you'd suffocate within 3-4min, get crushed on the way to the stomach, and then killed again (lol) by getting crushed from the pressure once the whale dives??? There is NOTHING plausible about that claim, in fact, it's scientifically IMPOSSIBLE.

It's the same hogwash as that silly global flood



posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ
 


Perhaps he believes its plausible because he has heard that the Welsh live in Wales.



posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42
 


Whenever someone uses the bible as "proof", I think about this:





I'll keep on betting on the thing allowing me to post here in the first place



posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ
 





How is it plausible if you'd suffocate within 3-4min, get crushed on the way to the stomach, and then killed again (lol) by getting crushed from the pressure once the whale dives??? There is NOTHING plausible about that claim, in fact, it's scientifically IMPOSSIBLE.

It's the same hogwash as that silly global flood
Who says the whale will dive, see again I think you assume a lot.



posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ
 





Whenever someone uses the bible as "proof", I think about this:
And you just cant grasp the idea of people and peoples ways changing over thousands of years.



posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsthetooth
reply to post by MrXYZ
 





How is it plausible if you'd suffocate within 3-4min, get crushed on the way to the stomach, and then killed again (lol) by getting crushed from the pressure once the whale dives??? There is NOTHING plausible about that claim, in fact, it's scientifically IMPOSSIBLE.

It's the same hogwash as that silly global flood
Who says the whale will dive, see again I think you assume a lot.


Even if he doesn't dive (and they always do several times per day to eat!!), a human inside a whale would still suffocate and get crushed


Are you seriously considering this a possibility? Or are you joking? I'm only asking because the claim is bat# crazy



posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsthetooth
reply to post by MrXYZ
 





Whenever someone uses the bible as "proof", I think about this:
And you just cant grasp the idea of people and peoples ways changing over thousands of years.


Yes, and people's understanding of how the world works progresses too...which is why it's so crazy to claim the bible (written thousands of years ago) is accurate.



posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ

Originally posted by itsthetooth
reply to post by MrXYZ
 





How is it plausible if you'd suffocate within 3-4min, get crushed on the way to the stomach, and then killed again (lol) by getting crushed from the pressure once the whale dives??? There is NOTHING plausible about that claim, in fact, it's scientifically IMPOSSIBLE.

It's the same hogwash as that silly global flood
Who says the whale will dive, see again I think you assume a lot.


Even if he doesn't dive (and they always do several times per day to eat!!), a human inside a whale would still suffocate and get crushed


Are you seriously considering this a possibility? Or are you joking? I'm only asking because the claim is bat# crazy


Sometimes I think he's just messing with us, seriously.



posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ
which is why it's so crazy to claim the bible (written thousands of years ago) is accurate.

To be fair, God's approved true version of Bible© can only be dated back to 390 AD (this is when it was decided which stories were true and which were not, e.g. was Mary Magdalena the most important apostle, or not one at all). I find it funny that they still failed to compile a non-conflicting work (e.g. how did Judas die?) So for the first 400 years of its existence, Christianity evolved (thou unlike in Science, the change wasn't based on empirical evidence but selfish aims).
edit on 20-3-2012 by rhinoceros because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsthetooth
reply to post by Varemia
 





We are called the same thing. Apes. We just call our SPECIES of ape human. Really, this is grade 1 stuff right here
I think your stretching the species idea a tad to far.

Just like calling a bicycle a car.


You clearly don't understand taxonomy at all. Google it.



posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   


reply to post by itsthetooth
 




It means we are apes, just like chips and orangutans. That's all we've been saying. Of course we aren't 100% the same, but we are all apes.

Well I will agree we are humanoid.


Speak for yourself...you may well be humanoid, I AM human.




As I said, and proved in he link I posted, we ARE apes....and that's a FACT. You can repeat the contrary all you want, but it's just going to make you look uneducated.

Anyone with half a brain knows thats false. It's a wonder why we keep them in cages.


I assume you are stating that:
a) you know this to be false.
and therfefore it naturally follows that:
b) you have only half a brain.


I would believe we survived inside a whale long before I would believe we are apes.


To quote your proposed experiment with the dog and placing your hand in front of a "smiling" one. Go live in a whale, let us know how you got on.



posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Varemia
 





You clearly don't understand taxonomy at all. Google it.
I just don't hold it as any evidence.

Just like how we have a common ancestor with apes. In other words we are a relative. There is nothing in our genes that proves that. They speculate because they are close, but close only counts in horseshoes and handgranades.



posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   


Text
reply to post by idmonster
 





Speak for yourself...you may well be humanoid, I AM human.
They claim we are all in the same family but there is honestly no solid proof.




I assume you are stating that:
a) you know this to be false.
and therfefore it naturally follows that:
b) you have only half a brain.
Humans have four times the brain mass as apes, call that the same species weirdos.




To quote your proposed experiment with the dog and placing your hand in front of a "smiling" one. Go live in a whale, let us know how you got on.
Ha ha, ya I don't see you guys running around stikcing your hands in front of grinning dogs.



new topics

top topics



 
31
<< 306  307  308    310  311  312 >>

log in

join