It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you prove evolution wrong?*

page: 304
<< 301  302  303    305  306  307 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by itsthetooth

You really need to look at wild animals in person, tooth. You have an extremely utopian idea of animal life. They are diseased, starving, malnutritioned, and often build things out of their environment. Apes are well-known for their ability to make sticks into weapons and engage in wars with other apes.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

You really need to look at wild animals in person, tooth. You have an extremely utopian idea of animal life. They are diseased, starving, malnutritioned, and often build things out of their environment. Apes are well-known for their ability to make sticks into weapons and engage in wars with other apes.
I don't doubt any of that a bit, except the sickness part. We get sicker more than any animals here. It's why we have doctors and they don't. Why we have medications and they don't, why we have pharmacys and they don't, why we have counselors, dieticians, and use up 1/4 of our phone book for all of the aforementioned.

Sure, they get sick, not like us though.
Using sticks as weapons still has nothing on us by comparison. We are far from that.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   

We get sicker more than any animals here. It's why we have doctors and they don't. Why we have medications and they don't, why we have pharmacys and they don't, why we have counselors, dieticians, and use up 1/4 of our phone book for all of the aforementioned.

First of all, we don't get sicker than animals. We have doctors because thanks to SCIENCE we are clever enough to figure out what's making us sick...so naturally we try to do something about it.

We don't have doctors because we think "mhhhhh, we're getting so much more sick than animals, let's do something"

On a side note, next month I'm taking a 1month brake from ATS...backpacking through Asia. Save some of the misinformation for my return

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Evolutionary dead end
I did a bit of research on evolutionary dead ends and found this:

Genus: Fatius Blobicus Ignoramus moronicus. Common names: The Spokane Grinch. The Weird liar Bird. Itsthetooth or just tooth.

Environment: This weird evolutionary dead end can be found in corners of institutions such as asylums, remedial classes and waiting rooms. When questioned it claims to have no natural habitats.

Habits: This strange rotund creature has been shown to have no ability to understand its surroundings and has been identified as having no conception of the differences between deserts such as the Kalahari and areas like the Artic
This evolutionary dead end also appears unable to control its diet by using any intelligence when choosing what its diet contains and has oft been heard crying from the dark ‘Where’s my target Food’. Unfortunately the Spokane Grinch also has no observed ability to read or understand the written word and investigation calls into question its ability to learn at all.

It has a very strange obsession with milk, cows milk to be accurate and studies show this may be an abandonment issue during its nursing period in infancy that could be the root of the problems this poor dumb animal faces.

The Local name of Liar Bird is due to its constant reflex action to lie when confronted with any evidence that attempts to draw it out of dark corners of ignorance.

Breeding Habits: Let’s hope not. Observations that in part have lead to classifying this creature as an evolutionary dead end is its trait of trying to mate with its own hands. The Tooth claims this is because he can find no other use for these useless, other worldly appendages.

Tooth’s are not often found near sites that contain water as it has phobia about it, believing it to be lethal poison. No amount of counselling has altered this unfounded fear.

Folklore: This strange creature is known to be fond of dates and is often found where these are grown. If you are passing a date site you may even see a Tooth for yourself.

So it appears we have identified another provable fact of evolution that is backed by evidence (see ATS, Prove Evolution Wrong’) and is repeatable (just talk to it) and has been peer reviewed.

If you wish to run an experiment yourself it is advised you keep within the bounds of: cows milk, water, clothes, shoes, diet. Anything more and the Tooth’s get confused very easily and begin lying constantly and calls out its distress call. ‘ Stoop, Stoop’.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by itsthetooth
reply to post by idmonster

and yet you fail to realise that the edition of moby dick that you posted was exactly that.
Er that is correct I'm saying that the book is a kids book.

So we are in agreement then...Moby Dick is not a childrens book, but you posted a link to a childrens edition, possibly in error.

Glad we cleared that up.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   

reply to post by colin42

Also building homes out of twigs is building homes out of little bits of trees. But that bleeding idiot could never see that.
Cutting and processing the wood is not natural ignit.

You mean like say.....a beaver?

This is why animals can only live in allowed areas and man can live everywhere because we fit they don’t.
There is speculation on which animals, but most do fit in better than humans. And its actually the opposite, animals live everywhere in the wild, we are the ones that shelter ourselves. Animals live outside in the wild where they fit in ignit, we live indoors because we don't fit outside ignit.

No lions in the arctic, no polar bears in the jungle. If anything, its the animals that are extremly contained and unable to re-locate. MAN IS AWESOME

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

No lions in the arctic, no polar bears in the jungle. If anything, its the animals that are extremly contained and unable to re-locate. MAN IS AWESOME
And man fits everywhere. Only a native to this planet could do that unlike all of those alien animals.

Even worse the alien animals like rats, mosquetto's have unbalanced our eco system and caused mass illnessess. Why didnt those awful aliens think before they brought them to our planet?

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

First of all, we don't get sicker than animals. We have doctors because thanks to SCIENCE we are clever enough to figure out what's making us sick...so naturally we try to do something about it.
Just wiki sickness and disease and you will find that most on the list you have never heard of animals contracting.

We don't have doctors because we think "mhhhhh, we're getting so much more sick than animals, let's do something
Your going to have to rewrite this, I didn't understand it.

On a side note, next month I'm taking a 1month brake from ATS...backpacking through Asia. Save some of the misinformation for my return
Take some generic meds with you as you tend to get sick easier out of your normal element.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

So we are in agreement then...Moby Dick is not a childrens book, but you posted a link to a childrens edition, possibly in error.

Glad we cleared that up.
Uhm, thats not what I wrote.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

You mean like say.....a beaver?
Good call, that would be the closest, but we are still using redundant adaptation to achieve it, and beavers don't use blue prints and hammers and nails to re assemble the wood.

Regardless of the many ways you can re word it, they live in the wild and we dont.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

And man fits everywhere. Only a native to this planet could do that unlike all of those alien animals.

Even worse the alien animals like rats, mosquetto's have unbalanced our eco system and caused mass illnessess. Why didnt those awful aliens think before they brought them to our planet?
You already admitted that man doesn't fit in everywhere colin. You said that the bushman couldn't live in the artic. What an ignit.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

You already admitted that man doesn't fit in everywhere colin. You said that the bushman couldn't live in the artic. What an ignit.

So wait, you think that humans must be able to survive everywhere on the planet? I don't see many lizards in the arctic. Does that mean they're aliens?

We already proved to you that humans can and often do survive in the wild off their environment, just like every other animal. You seem to just be too dense to accept it.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Good call, that would be the closest, but we are still using redundant adaptation to achieve it, and beavers don't use blue prints and hammers and nails to re assemble the wood.

And what about people who don't use hammers and nails? Plenty of animals use rocks to break things, and some apes whittle sticks with their teeth. If you go to tribes of people who live in the wild, you see them doing almost the exact same thing. Using their teeth to strip plants, using rocks to break other rocks, and using their strength/dexterity to catch and kill animals.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

So wait, you think that humans must be able to survive everywhere on the planet? I don't see many lizards in the arctic. Does that mean they're aliens?
That depends on how you look at it. You might assume that some species aren't suppose to live in certain parts, and the same with us. Does that mean they aren't from here, I think it could, but you have to keep things in perspective.

If humans weren't suppose to live in the arctic, we wouldn't be inclined to attempt it with everything working against us.

We already proved to you that humans can and often do survive in the wild off their environment, just like every other animal. You seem to just be too dense to accept it.
Well there might be isolated cases, but the majority of us don't. The other thing that your blatenly overlooking is why did we venture from that. It's simple, its not our planet, and its not our planet.

The reason humans CHOOSE to not live in the wild is because we feel the need not to. If things were so good for us in the wild, we would have never left. Now the reason why there are isolated cases of busmen is because they probably choose to stay there and keep there roots. The bottom line is that humans mainly chose to venture away from the wild becuase we don't fit in. Granted the bushmen try to fit in, and as a result they suffer more, and probably live a shorter life.

Its all common sense really.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

And what about people who don't use hammers and nails?
Your trying to create a comparison like that between an apple and an orange. They are way different. The obvious thing on our side is redundant adaptation. You might find some small examples of adaptation but not to the extreme you find in humans.

And we have to, its either that, or we can't survive.

Now wiki points out that adaptation is part of evolving, of course this is only listed under a section written by an evolutionist. They are wrong. Adaptation is an ability.

Adaptation can be seen in many things, some of which you pointed out, but in comparison to humans, there is no contest.

As an example, we had to make shoes to adapt and allow ourselves to be able to walk on the harsh terrain. This alone is an extreme form of adaptation and proves that our natural feet don't fit in on this planet. There might be select areas where shoes aren't needed but then your saying we werent ever suppose to grow and adapt to move out of those areas.

It's a contradiction, that once again proves we aren't from here.

It's not bad enough we made shoes, but eneded up haveing problems from that and got fungus on our feet so had to make socks. It's not bad enough we had to make socks, we had to learn how to wash them so that infection would not spread from repeated used. So we made washing machines and dryers.

It's redundant / redundant / redundant adaptation, and you totally missing this.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   

As an example, we had to make shoes to adapt and allow ourselves to be able to walk on the harsh terrain. This alone is an extreme form of adaptation and proves that our natural feet don't fit in on this planet. There might be select areas where shoes aren't needed but then your saying we werent ever suppose to grow and adapt to move out of those areas.

Mhhhh, yeah...you do realize that "shoes" isn't a biological adaptation compared to the one talked about in the evolution section on Wiki, right?

Why is it that every time I open this thread I have to think about this guy:

PS: We didn't invent socks to prevent fungus...I'll let you figure out why we invented them on your own though, it's really not that hard when you think about it

edit on 18-3-2012 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Mhhhh, yeah...you do realize that "shoes" isn't a biological adaptation compared to the one talked about in the evolution section on Wiki, right?
And thats another reason why its not a fair comparison. Evolution is suppose to be things changing on a molecular level, not the ability of redundant adaptation.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

PS: We didn't invent socks to prevent fungus...I'll let you figure out why we invented them on your own though, it's really not that hard when you think about it
According to wiki they were made to absorb persperation. Thats what I meant when I said to prevent fungus because thats what happens from to much persperation.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Why is it that every time I open this thread I have to think about this guy:
I think about this...

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   

That depends on how you look at it. You might assume that some species aren't suppose to live in certain parts, and the same with us. Does that mean they aren't from here, I think it could, but you have to keep things in perspective.
Dont let him lie to you Varemia . You know how dishonest he is.

His documents say that this alien guy gave us dominion over the animals. That means the animals are where they were put. They are in the 'Allowed areas' where they are 'supposed to be'. This is because unlike us they are not from this planet and need to be located where their 'target food' that the aliens placed is.

On the otherhand mankind who is native of this planet can go everywhere because all food is his 'target food'. This is obvious because the aliens needed us to mine gold and guess what. Gold can be found and mined all over the world and in many environments

Well there might be isolated cases, but the majority of us don't. The other thing that your blatenly overlooking is why did we venture from that. It's simple, its not our planet, and its not our planet.
Again he is being dishonest because everyone lives in different environments, societies and life styles. All he is doing is trying to make alien gods look silly. I believe he is an evolutionist trying to discredit aliens.

As usual the rest of his tripe is just a reflection of his ignorance. Everyone knows we were given the ability to choose and all the other animals (other than ants) were not. It clearly says in the historical documents that the god bloke gave us the gift of choice. It does not say he gave animals that choice.

Edit Shoes

Dont take any notice of Tooths distraction from the truth. I have, from study of the historical documents and thinking outside the box discovered the real reason for shoes. Because we all look the same to aliens (made in his image):-

The higher your status the lighter your shoes. Miners have big, heavy boots with steel toe caps because they are just manual labour. The bosses have light shoes showing they have admin roles. Jesus was special and had sandals because he was also an alien.

BTW women have high heels because the Alien gods dont like short people and this is why the religions of the world treat women as second class citizens.

It all makes sense to me

edit on 19-3-2012 by colin42 because: Shoes

top topics

<< 301  302  303    305  306  307 >>

join