It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you prove evolution wrong?*

page: 303
<< 300  301  302    304  305  306 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by colin42

What a lot of twaddle. Ants have to ensure the nest has ventilation and a sewer system and a storage system. So this also points to them being not from here under your criteria.
Well maybe thats where you lost it, humans don't nest. Anyhow, just about everyother species falls into the same catagory. Birds, insects, spiders, and rodents do some of the same things too.

Even someone with the mental age of a hamster and an incredibly low IQ must be able to understand that life in a desert would in no way be considered comfy. Unless of course it is to continue a lie just as you are. I will just take it this is another question you cannot answer because it kills your fantasy stone dead.
Well then maybe it was a poor choice of words on my part because what I was trying to say was more comfortable than the arctic.

Another travesty of the english language that you expect others to decode
You maintain humans cannot live without all the things on the list How have they?

So they adapt like us, which answers your stupid question about target food. Answers your stupidity when saying we cannot drink non processed food and water and again shows all your nonsense to be the ravings of a lunatic.
Thats only because your once again assuming that they in fact belong here. and your wrong.

I don’t care what your remedial class agrees with you over. For all I know they probably just nod in agreement to get rid of you. Did any ask you what a scavenger’s diet consists of or did they just grunt?
Neither, they cant come up with a target food just like you ignit, and they also agree we have a scavengers diet.

The hint is in usually not as you maintained. Again I dont care what your workmates agree with you about. What do you think this is a playground?
You tell me, your the one playing with your dog for all this.

Just because you lie does not mean everyone else does Playing tug Did the guy die? You complete numpty get out of your ward when your allowed and get a life.
You have to be the most saddest worthless lier I have ever known.

No you wont provide the proof because you cannot and yet again if you did your fantasy falls around your feet. A great lump like you, scared by ants. How pathetic are you.
Ants are from here ignit, they don't rely on redundant adaptation like we do.

So you have hung yourself by your own words. All animals learn and so the ant learns how to farm just as we do so what they do by your own standards is not natural. So they must not be from here also. Even your own made up rules show you are wrong.
But that still doesn't explain who or what taught us to tear down and cut trees to make homes.

The first instance of you being honest and it is when you are admitting to being dishonest
Yep and with it your also agreeing that evolution has never been proven, thank you.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

I'm guessing he thinks that on a home planet, we should be disease-free, no cancer, infinite food that feels perfect, and water that we can drink straight from the ground. It's as if he thinks that animals have it easy.
Well I have never heard of an animal that chemically treats water, filters it, purifies it and ships it for use.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by colin42

It cant be that perfect because according to him the 'home planet' is plagued by evil kdnapping aliens.

You would think on a planet thats 'perfectly suited' the planet would provide a defense against that sort of thing.
Yes its very possible that rather than having to worry about processed water and sickened processed food, we might have to worry more about thinks like being abducted. I guess life isn't perfect anywhere.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by idmonster

and yet you fail to realise that the edition of moby dick that you posted was exactly that.
Er that is correct I'm saying that the book is a kids book.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

The diet problems stem from malnutrition.
Thats right and malnutrition stems from not having our correct food.

Natural food is just fine, and won't give you any problems.
The natural foods needed to fill this order are never available in one place, so I would like to see how your going to pull that one off. If it was for the over redundant adaptation of delivery, we would be screwed. Even still you have to gorge yourself on the foods your talking about. In other words you don't get the nutrition needed in the protion sizes that you can consume. This is why we have super supplement stores and diteary sickness across a broad range.

However, once you mix antibiotics and pesticides into the mix,
Some of these did cause problems but not malnutrition.

you have a problem. And then of course you have a ton of people who believe eating 2 buckets of fried chicken everyday is a brilliant idea.

The food on earth is good for us, and in my case, I don't have any dietary problems.
I promise you that before you turn the age of 50 you will have one or more you deal with on a daily basis, most people do.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by itsthetooth

Well maybe thats where you lost it, humans don't nest. Anyhow, just about everyother species falls into the same catagory. Birds, insects, spiders, and rodents do some of the same things too.
Dont try to play with words, you have not got the intelligence to do it. Nest or home its the same thing in the context used.

I am glad to see that you now agree that ALL the animals you list including us live in homes whatever the label and it is natural and sorry you cannot have it both ways. All the animals you listed also build the dwellings/nests/homes they live in just as humans do.

Well then maybe it was a poor choice of words on my part because what I was trying to say was more comfortable than the arctic.
I dont care what you were trying to say. The Kalahari is not a 'comfortable zone' and just like us the busmen would not survive long in the artic but the Eskimo does just fine. And before you open that empty head they would not last a second in the Kalahari. So whatever words you used the meaning is the same. You have very little education and the worse part is you dont intend to get one.

Thats only because your once again assuming that they in fact belong here. and your wrong.
First prove I am wrong. Second a page or two back you maintained they were a different species than humans to explain the Bushman and how he survives with all the things you say we need but he does not have.

So he now does not belong so how does the bushman survive without milk, target food, shoes, clothes, medical intervention processed food and water?

Neither, they cant come up with a target food just like you ignit, and they also agree we have a scavengers diet.
Like I already said I dont give a fig what you say others agree with you. Your such a proven liar that I doubt they even exist.

You tell me, your the one playing with your dog for all this.
What does that matter? The dog shows his teeth, growls. The man not only puts his hand infront of the dog. A BIG DOG, he challenges it for the ownership of the rag. The man lived and the dog did not bite him. So again you are wrong and were in error when you called me a liar because any dog owner will tell you this is a game often played.

You have to be the most saddest worthless lier I have ever known.
Whats a lier? And no the saddest and most worthless life goes to you. You have no concept of the world around you and choose to live in a sad fantasy instead.

Ants are from here ignit, they don't rely on redundant adaptation like we do.
Again poor use of english. More meainingles rubbish based on ignorance

But that still doesn't explain who or what taught us to tear down and cut trees to make homes.
So you have hung yourself by your own words. All animals learn and so the ant learns how to farm just as we do so what they do by your own standards is not natural. So they must not be from here also. Even your own made up rules show you are wrong.

Yep and with it your also agreeing that evolution has never been proven, thank you.
Again your selective reading causes your error. You admitted to being a liar. I pointed out thats the first honest thing you have wrote. Get over it.

edit on 17-3-2012 by colin42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by itsthetooth
reply to post by colin42

It cant be that perfect because according to him the 'home planet' is plagued by evil kdnapping aliens.

You would think on a planet thats 'perfectly suited' the planet would provide a defense against that sort of thing.
Yes its very possible that rather than having to worry about processed water and sickened processed food, we might have to worry more about thinks like being abducted. I guess life isn't perfect anywhere.
Tell me this. How do you know that humans are not the original animals on this planet and all other life was brought here?

I can interpret this from your so called documents to fit the above question so that is no help to you. So tell me why is it only man that does not belong instead of man being the only thing that does belong?

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

Dont try to play with words, you have not got the intelligence to do it. Nest or home its the same thing in the context used.

I am glad to see that you now agree that ALL the animals you list including us live in homes whatever the label and it is natural and sorry you cannot have it both ways. All the animals you listed also build the dwellings/nests/homes they live in just as humans do.
Yes but for the fifth time now, they do it naturally. We use redundant adaptation.

I dont care what you were trying to say. The Kalahari is not a 'comfortable zone'
So I want to see proof that its better than the arctic.

and just like us the busmen would not survive long in the artic but the Eskimo does just fine. And before you open that empty head they would not last a second in the Kalahari. So whatever words you used the meaning is the same. You have very little education and the worse part is you dont intend to get one
Well thats because your ignit mind keeps playing tricks on you. I never said human life couldn't live anywhere, I'm saying that the bushmen have it easier than the eskimoes.

First prove I am wrong.
What do you think I have done for over 250 pages. I think none of this soaks in with you, you might need medication.

Second a page or two back you maintained they were a different species than humans to explain the Bushman and how he survives with all the things you say we need but he does not have.
I'm learning you take everything to an extreme, is it just part of you being so incredulous?

So he now does not belong so how does the bushman survive without milk, target food, shoes, clothes, medical intervention processed food and water?
Poorly.

Like I already said I dont give a fig what you say others agree with you. Your such a proven liar that I doubt they even exist.
Oh they exist, and they are laughing about you.

What does that matter? The dog shows his teeth, growls. The man not only puts his hand infront of the dog. A BIG DOG, he challenges it for the ownership of the rag. The man lived and the dog did not bite him. So again you are wrong and were in error when you called me a liar because any dog owner will tell you this is a game often played.
You just did it again, who ever said anything about dying. You take extremes in everything. I think you have high blood pressure. Must be from your perfect diet.

Whats a lier? And no the saddest and most worthless life goes to you. You have no concept of the world around you and choose to live in a sad fantasy instead.
I seriously doubt if everything and everyone else is wrong.

Again poor use of english. More meainingles rubbish based on ignorance
Well you do have to pay a little attention, Perhaps your ADHD is acthing up.

Must be that perfect diet you eat.

Again your selective reading causes your error. You admitted to being a liar. I pointed out thats the first honest thing you have wrote. Get over it.
But in the process you also agreed that evolution is wrong. Thank you.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsthetooth
Yes but for the fifth time now, they do it naturally. We use redundant adaptation.

You made that up. What kind of proof do you even have that we are the only species that does this magical "redundant adaptation?"

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

You know what. Your whole reply is not worth my time to reply. I have the feeling you have a weird fetish were you get off on being told your wrong and shown to be nothing but a fool and liar. It would also explain the standard of your replies as they look like they have been typed while using one hand and distracted.

The thought of being a part of your deviant fetish really is somewhere I dont want to go. So you want to wak off go find another source. Your pathetic.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

You made that up. What kind of proof do you even have that we are the only species that does this magical "redundant adaptation?"
All you have to do is open your eyes.

Here is an example.
We build homes out of trees. We process the trees by cutting them down and sawing them into pieces to fit the shapes that we want them to.

There is a big difference between that and making homes out of twigs. It's redundant adaptation.

Now here is an article I found on the direction that milk is starting to take.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

It's another example of our bodies not being able to accept something it's not suppose to be consuming. This one is so bad that if this girl has high contact with a consumer, she can die.
There is arguement on here as to why we started drinking milk. The clear reason is that it was a reliable source of calcium, one that CANT be replaced with any other foods, And if it can, I want to know what replaces it. There has been gibberish that it comes from many other places, which it does, just not in the needed quantities. I don't see anyone comeing up with the specs to proove something can cover it, I have already looked and know there is nothing, at least not without process.

The problem is that process will always come into affect due to the fact that it's just not here. There is always the possibility that what ever this source is supposed to be, became no longer here for whatever reason, but wouldn't you think we would at least know about this?

On the other side of the coin, we have nothing in our instinct telling us where we need to go to get this calcium, turning to cows for it I'm sure is not a sign of instinct, if anything its a clear sign of desperation. Desperation from being without.

While its clear that our calcium needs go up with age, I also just read an article that says our body can go into remission from the lack of, and be able to slide to some degree unexpected.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

You know what. Your whole reply is not worth my time to reply. I have the feeling you have a weird fetish were you get off on being told your wrong and shown to be nothing but a fool and liar. It would also explain the standard of your replies as they look like they have been typed while using one hand and distracted.

The thought of being a part of your deviant fetish really is somewhere I dont want to go. So you want to wak off go find another source. Your pathetic.
Thats because anyone can tell anyone that they are wrong. I'm not here to be told I'm wrong, I'm here to be proven wrong, and I still wait.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

And what about all the people that don't build homes out of trees or don't drink milk? Your argument is as frail as religion.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

And what about all the people that don't build homes out of trees or don't drink milk? Your argument is as frail as religion.
there is nothing frail about it, even if people use bricks or mud, its still an extreme adaptation by comparison, electrical wirring, water sewer, heat, AC. The only thing frail in this picture is our dependancy through adaptation.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

Also building homes out of twigs is building homes out of little bits of trees. But that bleeding idiot could never see that.

The clown decided to ignore it. Let me ask you the same thing. Lets look at what he says from the opposite angle

The aliens found us and discovered we were really good gold miners but our target food was not a fitting diet

The gods promised the humans a land of milk and honey in exchange for gold

Noah’s ark was a transport ship that brought all the animals and plants to this planet the Aliens in their wisdom knew we needed to be better miners.

This is why animals can only live in allowed areas and man can live everywhere because we fit they don’t.

This has as much proof as he has offered

I used his baby language because if you write it with anymore sophistication it does not work

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

Also building homes out of twigs is building homes out of little bits of trees. But that bleeding idiot could never see that.
Cutting and processing the wood is not natural ignit.

The aliens found us and discovered we were really good gold miners but our target food was not a fitting diet
I don't think it was a top priorty on his mind and he may not have seen this deep into it.

The gods promised the humans a land of milk and honey in exchange for gold
I don't think enslaving us is offering us milk and honey.

Noah’s ark was a transport ship that brought all the animals and plants to this planet the Aliens in their wisdom knew we needed to be better miners.
I don't see any connection between us and the animals aside from needing meat to eat.

This is why animals can only live in allowed areas and man can live everywhere because we fit they don’t.
There is speculation on which animals, but most do fit in better than humans. And its actually the opposite, animals live everywhere in the wild, we are the ones that shelter ourselves. Animals live outside in the wild where they fit in ignit, we live indoors because we don't fit outside ignit.

This has as much proof as he has offered

I used his baby language because if you write it with anymore sophistication it does not work
This must have been to sophisticated for you as you missed some things.
edit on 17-3-2012 by itsthetooth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

You did read where I told you were to go didnt you. In case you didnt understand your refusal to discuss anything means GOODBYE

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

I'm guessing he thinks that on a home planet, we should be disease-free, no cancer, infinite food that feels perfect, and water that we can drink straight from the ground. It's as if he thinks that animals have it easy.
One thing I failed to answer on this was our sickness and disease.

We suffer from two different directions on this.
If you wiki search our sickness and disease you will see that we have about 1000 times our fair share of sickness and disease.

This is by comparison to any other species here on earth. It's so bad that we have to have doctors that help us along life. It's so bad that we have to have medical intervention from birth or we could be headed to an early grave.

Some of this is from genetic punishments that were handed down from god. As per the Pye video revealing that we have over 4000 defects in our genes, how the hell did they get there? By comparison to other species we have over 1000 times our fair share, so we know its not becasue of evolution unless we are the only things evolving. A quick search in wiki proves we are sickly, and I even got pages on here removed trying to post them all. It's overwhelming.

Some of our sickness is from being on the wrong planet. When something gets sick, its because things are out of balance. There are a lot of other animals that get sick here as well (of course not to the degree that we do) and most of that stems from the planet being out of balance.

Our planet is out of balance because things were brought here from other planets. Humans, animals, plants and food, that all don't belong here. This upset the natural balance that once existed. This causes bacteria and viruses to spin out of control and try to set things straight.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

Tell me this. How do you know that humans are not the original animals on this planet and all other life was brought here?
Because if that was the case, we would be living in the wild, and the animals would be living indoors.

I can interpret this from your so called documents to fit the above question so that is no help to you. So tell me why is it only man that does not belong instead of man being the only thing that does belong?
Some people assume that because god put us here, it means we belong here. Thats wrong, and what he did to us was wrong on so many levels. We dont belong here.
As this planet rejects us, and trys to push us off, we have no where to go, or get off this rock. So what happens is you see self abuse and weird things happening like smoking, drinking, drug abuse, I even feel that homosexuality could be triggered from the resistance we endure here. We are the only species that does so on the level that we do.
edit on 17-3-2012 by itsthetooth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

You did read where I told you were to go didnt you. In case you didnt understand your refusal to discuss anything means GOODBYE
I know colin, you have suffered from god syndrome since I have been on here.
What ever colin says, is how it is, and it should be automatically accepted as fact just becaue colin says it.

I will accept your goodbye that you no longer want to chat with the understanding that you are giving into this debate and tucking your tail.

new topics

top topics

<< 300  301  302    304  305  306 >>

join