It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you prove evolution wrong

page: 299
<< 296  297  298    300  301  302 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by itsthetooth

I touched on this for a tad many pages ago, and was met with the same worthless resistance that offered no solution to the question.

Why is it that humans smile when happy and show teeth, yet if almost any other animal shows there teeth its actually a sign of aggression.

That is so not true.

www.youtube.com...

That's most definitely NOT a sign of aggression. Dogs can "smile" when they're happy, too.

They have done tests world wide to determine that smiling is actually universal amongst humans, Yet we don't fit in with our smiles with all the other species.

Wrong again, although smiling is a form of "baring teeth." Do you still say it's an act of aggression?

The act of smiling is universal among humans--but the cultural interpretation between groups isn't.
edit on 3/15/2012 by HappyBunny because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by itsthetooth

Actually I read everything, your just not happy with my findings, which are true.
You have read everything yet think Moby Dick is a childrens book. That different races is the same thing as different species. That things evolve over night. There is no evidence that you have read anything at all.

Just remember whilst your saying this, that your the one that isn't using question marks at the end of questions, and also the one that believes we are all bushmen, and brothers with apes.
For someone that has shown a reading age of 5 I doubt you will understand this but I was makeing a statement. There is no need to add a question mark as I was telling you you need to get an education and your answer proves my point

I have no basis for faith, or any need. Now you on the other hand are in evolutionism.
Again a very poorly constructed sentence but I agree you have no basis for a faith. You have no basis for anything you believe to be true but have made a faith out of it anyway.

When there are to many documented facts that add up, and what other people are contesting don't, there you go.
Cite those documents

I haven't found anything yet to show me wrong, I'm still looking and that is why I'm on this thread
Then its time for you to go because you have been spoon fed all the answers and rejected every one of them

It does seem pretty dead though and there isn't anything with honest resistance. If your calling my understanding a faith, then your challenging me by saying I have it all wrong. In other words you know more about faith then I do. So my question is what do you think I have wrong?
Again a very poorly constructed point. My answer to your question is you have got everything wrong and it is not what I believe, it is evidenced by 300 pages of your ignorance.

Everytime you say faith, I know you don't understand because its not about faith.
And everytime you deny all you have is faith it shows you have no understanding of anything. Get educated.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by HappyBunny

That is so not true.

www.youtube.com...

That's most definitely NOT a sign of aggression. Dogs can "smile" when they're happy, too.
Quit acting like your on crack.

Why do I have to argue the most obvious of things with you.

Look if you honestly think a dog is smiling when he shows his teeth, then the next time you see that, place your hand in front of his mouth and watch what happens.

The video you have shows no teeth.
It's pretty universal that showing teeth is a sign of aggression, except to humans.

Wrong again, although smiling is a form of "baring teeth." Do you still say it's an act of aggression?

The act of smiling is universal among humans--but the cultural interpretation between groups isn't.
Exactly, humans are different, because we aren't from here.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Where would I begin to address your catalogue of ignorance that show cases your lack of both intelligence and education?

By the way this as I predicted is your avoidance ploy

First none of the list of nonsense you have produced are facts. That is a fact.

Distance ourselves from all the other life on this planet.
You may. Most dont. Thats called choice and only the cowards amongst us that cannot handle the world hide away from it. They usually constuct a fantasy as you have to try to fill the void.

Distance ourselves from the harsh elements.
Do you think only man stands under a tree to keep dry in the rain? Look at the ant, it builds homes that are equivalent to human cities. bears that sleep in caves the list is endless.

We have to wear clothing to protect ourselves from the weather in most areas. Or do you believe we weren't suppose to live outside of comfortable areas?
Did you not see the Bushmen?

We went from having a suited diet, to becoming scavengers and taking on sickness and disease.
Show evidence of a time when we had a suited diet whatever that means.

We had to adopt an accelerated medical industry to help keep us healthy, in part from living on the wrong planet and in part from genetic damage.
Your english is shockingly poor. We have built up a knowledge of medical care and the illnesses we suffer from. The very point that the germs and bacteria can make us ill shows we ARE from this planet and part of the life on this planet.

We look to dietitians and supplements to help us hit our nutrition targets because its not easy to do. It's because our food is not here.
Some look to dietitians because the choice of food on the market is so big. some learn what is a balanced diet and follow it. You have had all this explained to you in detail many times

Processing all of our water to make it safe for consumption, in addition to drilling for it.
Again answered too many times before your just too stupid and stubborn to understand

Arming ourselves to protect us from the wildlife rather than trying to fit in with them.
Just like every other animal on this planet we have defensive and offensive stratergy's. No creature would last long without them.

Destroying our planet on a multitude of levels to the point that the planet is rejecting us.
Yep mans greed shows we are not as advanced as we believe. Your point is?

We have clear documentation proving earth is not our home, but because it has been largely misunderstood you accept it as sci-fi.
Correct. What you call clear documentation is not acceptable to science. Get over it.

Our smiles don't even fit in with the rest of the life on this planet.
HappyBunny has shown you yet again to be wrong a post or two up. Read it.

There is nothing on this planet that you can honestly say is for us. There is not one single life form that would miss us if we up and disappeared off this plant. The planet continues to reject us with sickness and viruses.
Ah poor baby. Nobody loves you, your nobody's child. Did Daddy not bring dumb dumb a lolly? Grow up fool life is harsh for all living things.

We live in a man made habitat. We seclude ourselves from the wild just to survive. In homes and apartments to protect us from the harsh elements
Just as ants do. Have you thought about the info I gave you on ants?

Rather than evolving and growing more hair, we opted to suffer. I'm sorry it makes no sense.
We have the same ammount of hair as a chimp, ours is just finer.

We had a pretty good diet back when we were apes. You could say it was balanced. Also no problem drinking water. So we chose to take on sickness and stress by no long accepting that line of food. Why would we venture out of a diet to having nothing to eat? Again it makes no sense. We have no food that we can say with 100% accuracy, was meant for humans, unless its processed anyhow. Don't reply back to this I have already asked a dozen people that all agree with me, and could care less about simply agreeing. We have no food we can claim here.
A troll if ever I saw one. Pinocchio wanted to be a boy and it seems you wish to remain a child as well.

Now back to the Bushman
edit on 15-3-2012 by colin42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

You have read everything yet think Moby Dick is a childrens book. That different races is the same thing as different species. That things evolve over night. There is no evidence that you have read anything at all.
Moby dick is a children s book you stoop. You do everything you can just to be incredulous.

www.amazon.com...

www.amazon.com...

www.amazon.com...

Your dishonesty is showing again.

For someone that has shown a reading age of 5 I doubt you will understand this but I was makeing a statement. There is no need to add a question mark as I was telling you you need to get an education and your answer proves my point
I know you tried to validate your non use of question marks last time. Maybe your right, your ape after all and not human so maybe you don't need to use question marks.

Again a very poorly constructed sentence but I agree you have no basis for a faith. You have no basis for anything you believe to be true but have made a faith out of it anyway.
If you weren't so incredulous you might actually learn something.

Cite those documents
I have already have multiple times, its not my fault your not paying attention. Go back and read. Pye, the bible, Sitchen, Von daniken.

Then its time for you to go because you have been spoon fed all the answers and rejected every one of them
Well its true that I am looking for valid answers, not childrens attempts.

Again a very poorly constructed point. My answer to your question is you have got everything wrong and it is not what I believe, it is evidenced by 300 pages of your ignorance.
And all you have done is sidestep the question.

And everytime you deny all you have is faith it shows you have no understanding of anything. Get educated.
Getting educated has nothing to do with you claiming to know what I believe.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Quit acting like your on crack.

Why do I have to argue the most obvious of things with you.

Whoa, buddy, hang on just a minute. Don't you dare take that tone with me. I didn't say anything that would warrant a response like that.

Look if you honestly think a dog is smiling when he shows his teeth, then the next time you see that, place your hand in front of his mouth and watch what happens.

Just like you can tell if a person has a genuine smile or a fake one, to hide the fact that they want to slap you silly. The result is the same. Animals AND humans bare their teeth. Simple.

The video you have shows no teeth.
It's pretty universal that showing teeth is a sign of aggression, except to humans.

Two second google image search:

www.bing.com...

www.bing.com...

How can you tell the difference between aggressive baring of the teeth and a smile, whether it's a human or animal? THE EYES HAVE IT. The eyes are a dead giveaway.

Exactly, humans are different, because we aren't from here.

For Christ's sakes, Toothy, come off it.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Moby dick is a children s book you stoop. You do everything you can just to be incredulous.
You look at an advertisement catergory I look at information

Your dishonesty is showing again.
No again. That is your job.

You know what. Why should I let you change the subject to allow you to hide from the truth again.

Explain your racist veiws that the Busman is not a human being.

Explain why you believe a mule can breed. Show the offspring.

Explain why the bushman can survive without medical intervention, clothes, shoes, milk and lives quite happily.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

Where would I begin to address your catalogue of ignorance that show cases your lack of both intelligence and education?

By the way this as I predicted is your avoidance ploy

First none of the list of nonsense you have produced are facts. That is a fact
You ignorance is based on judging me. Just because I don't agree with anything you have presented, which has honestly been very little, doesn't mean I'm wrong.

You may. Most dont. Thats called choice and only the cowards amongst us that cannot handle the world hide away from it. They usually constuct a fantasy as you have to try to fill the void.
So your ignorant little mind is trying to tell us all that if you live in some type of housing, your are a coward.

Do you think only man stands under a tree to keep dry in the rain? Look at the ant, it builds homes that are equivalent to human cities. bears that sleep in caves the list is endless
Standing under a tree is a far cry from leveling a rain forest and processing wood to build a home, you stoop.

Did you not see the Bushmen?
The bushman does not live outside a comfortable area you stoop.

Show evidence of a time when we had a suited diet whatever that means.
I'm talking about when we were supposedly apes.

Your english is shockingly poor. We have built up a knowledge of medical care and the illnesses we suffer from. The very point that the germs and bacteria can make us ill shows we ARE from this planet and part of the life on this planet.

Only if they uniquely attacked us, you stoop.

Some look to dietitians because the choice of food on the market is so big. some learn what is a balanced diet and follow it. You have had all this explained to you in detail many times
You have also had it explained to you that our menu grew as we became scavengers, not because its our food, its not our food.

Again answered too many times before your just too stupid and stubborn to understand
The fact remains we are drilling for water, to live in areas that don't supply drinkable water. FACT.

Just like every other animal on this planet we have defensive and offensive stratergy's. No creature would last long without them.
Ya but practically everything on the planet, come on man. We separate ourselves from everything on this planet.

Yep mans greed shows we are not as advanced as we believe. Your point is?
So you would agree that our technology is based on need, in other words we need to destroy the planet, whats wrong with this picture?

Correct. What you call clear documentation is not acceptable to science. Get over it.
Well what you mean is its not accepted to busman science. You have to keep in mind you are not the icon for decision making.

HappyBunny has shown you yet again to be wrong a post or two up. Read it.
No happy did not show me to be wrong, and I also invite you to place your hand in front of a dogs teeth the next time he shows his teeth to you.

Ah poor baby. Nobody loves you, your nobody's child. Did Daddy not bring dumb dumb a lolly? Grow up fool life is harsh for all living things.
Actually its not, there are other things here that do actually fit in, like the ant eater.

Just as ants do. Have you thought about the info I gave you on ants?
Yep, they offer no significant connection to man as far as I'm concearned. Many other species here do the same things that an ant does.

We have the same ammount of hair as a chimp, ours is just finer.
It's different hair stoop, and it serves a different purpose too.

A troll if ever I saw one. Pinocchio wanted to be a boy and it seems you wish to remain a child as well.

Now back to the Bushman
Well quit looking in the mirror then. You have defiantly become a troll here. So incredulous you lie like a rug.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

You look at an advertisement catergory I look at information
It's sold as a kids book you stoog, don't try to say your correct just because wiki decided to leave the target audience out of it.

No again. That is your job.

You know what. Why should I let you change the subject to allow you to hide from the truth again.

Explain your racist veiws that the Busman is not a human being.

Explain why you believe a mule can breed. Show the offspring.

Explain why the bushman can survive without medical intervention, clothes, shoes, milk and lives quite happily.
First off I never said the bushman was not human, I said they may not have the same genes, there is a difference, but leave it to you to make assumptions.
I never said a mule can breed, they can't, your being dishonest again.

Probably because once again, he has different genes.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Right. Children's book. It's a classic that was written in the 1800s. It is decidedly NOT a children's book.

www.amazon.com...

www.gradesaver.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

First off I never said the bushman was not human, I said they may not have the same genes, there is a difference, but leave it to you to make assumptions.
I never said a mule can breed, they can't, your being dishonest again.

Probably because once again, he has different genes.

Every human on Earth has different genes. My genes are different than yours. Are you trying to say that only some of us are aliens now?

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Wrong yet again.

Many mammals have fur and other hairs that serve different functions. Hair provides thermal regulation and camouflage for many animals; for others it provides signals to other animals such as warnings, mating, or other communicative displays; and for some animals hair provides defensive functions and, rarely, even offensive protection. Hair also has a sensory function, extending the sense of touch beyond the surface of the skin. Guard hairs give warnings that may trigger a recoiling reaction.

While humans have developed clothing and other means of keeping warm, the hair found on the head serves as primary sources of heat insulation and cooling (when sweat evaporates from soaked hair) as well as protection from ultra-violet radiation exposure. The function of hair in other locations is debated. Hats and coats are still required while doing outdoor activities in cold weather to prevent frostbite and hypothermia, but the hair on the human body does help to keep the internal temperature regulated. When the body is too cold, the arrector pili muscles found attached to hair follicles stand up, causing the hair in these follicles to do the same. These hairs then form a heat-trapping layer above the epidermis. This process is formally called piloerection, derived from the Latin words 'pilus' ('hair') and 'erectio' ('stiffening'), but is more commonly known as 'having goose bumps' in humans.[10] This is more effective in other mammals whose fur fluffs up to create air pockets between hairs that insulate the body from the cold. The opposite actions occur when the body is too warm; The arrector muscles make the hair lay flat on the skin which allows heat to leave.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

You ignorance is based on judging me. Just because I don't agree with anything you have presented, which has honestly been very little, doesn't mean I'm wrong.
Again your tiny brain will not let you see past your blinkers. It is not that you disagree with me it is that you will not discuss the points and information given to you honestly. If you try to say you have then you are a liar.

So your ignorant little mind is trying to tell us all that if you live in some type of housing, your are a coward.
Nope. I have said all along there is nothing unnatural about living in a home. Your ignorant assumption is that it means we are not from here. Which sounds the most plausible, your version or mine?

Standing under a tree is a far cry from leveling a rain forest and processing wood to build a home, you stoop.
The rain forests are being levelled to open farmland to graze cattle not to build homes. Are you unaware of every issue you talk about?

The bushman does not live outside a comfortable area you stoop.
Go live there and see how comfortable you are. Geeze your IQ must be in the record books as an example of how low it can go.

I'm talking about when we were supposedly apes.
After 300 pages
Your ignorance of the subject knows no bounds and is only challenged by your misuse of the english language

Only if they uniquely attacked us, you stoop.
If who attacks us? Are you even answering the correct statement?

You have also had it explained to you that our menu grew as we became scavengers, not because its our food, its not our food.
No. Again you are so far wrong there is no word for it. You have had explained that after scavengers came hunter gatherers and then farmers and then industry. Our range of food reflects that. Read some history as it appears this is another area you have total ignorance of.

The fact remains we are drilling for water, to live in areas that don't supply drinkable water. FACT.
Again explained too many times already.

Ya but practically everything on the planet, come on man. We separate ourselves from everything on this planet.
Again cowards like you who are too scared to live in the real world seperate themselves from it. Like you they make up comfy fairy tales. Either grow a pair or go back to cowering in a dim corner and think pretty thoughts

So you would agree that our technology is based on need, in other words we need to destroy the planet, whats wrong with this picture?
I keep telling you dont tell me what you think I wrote. Read what I wrote then come back to me.

Well what you mean is its not accepted to busman science. You have to keep in mind you are not the icon for decision making.
Here you go again. Another fantasy. What the hell is bushman science? I never decided the bible, pye or sitchin is not acceptable to science. They did when they offered nothing to varify or evidence to back up their claims. Again get over it. Your childish tantrums will not change your documents meaning nothing to science

No happy did not show me to be wrong, and I also invite you to place your hand in front of a dogs teeth the next time he shows his teeth to you.
Blar blar. Trouble is everyone else can see you were shown wrong. Dont spit your dummy out in my direction.

Actually its not, there are other things here that do actually fit in, like the ant eater.
Yep and all you have to do is explain why the ant, that does all the things humans do, does fit while we supposedly dont.

Yep, they offer no significant connection to man as far as I'm concearned. Many other species here do the same things that an ant does.
Name a few that farm both livestock and crops. That use antibiotics to kill fungus on their crops. That also build cities, roads. That go to war and take slaves.

Hair is hair and we have the same amount as a chimp. But hey have you thought our hair may have evolved for this so called different use?

Well quit looking in the mirror then. You have defiantly become a troll here. So incredulous you lie like a rug.
Another infantile response to being called on an attempt to troll.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by HappyBunny

Originally posted by colin42
I would add language is universal. I know of no animal that does not communicate in some way from ants and bees to dogs and cats.

I know what my dog wants whether it is to play, be fed or just want a stroke without him making a noise. I can tell the difference between a playful, sacred, alarmed or angry bark.

Just like you can with babies. You can tell if a baby is tired, hungry, needs a change, or is just plain fussy, just from their crying.

So in short I would say that not only is language universal but also basic emotions.

Agreed.

Edited to add: Two articles of interest.

www.physorg.com...

www.dailymail.co.uk...
edit on 3/15/2012 by HappyBunny because: Add links
Thanks for the links Happy. It is not good news for tooth though. He already has to admit his bible was wrong when it says that honey is good for you and disputes the promise land was full of milk and honey to maintain his fantasy. He hates ants and now I may have to hit him with bees. It's a temptation I am going to find hard to resist.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I want to be first on page 300

Back on topic.

I havnt read the last several pages but....

Everything tooth says is wrong and you are all being extremly patient with him, Keep up the good work, theres a chance that in many years time, something might click and he will realise the error of his ways.

Ciao fer now

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Well I would strongly be in the section where it says its debated.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

Every human on Earth has different genes. My genes are different than yours. Are you trying to say that only some of us are aliens now?
did I miss something, what do genes have to do with aliens?

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by HappyBunny

Originally posted by LastProphet527
reply to post by colin42

TextCan you prove evolution wrong

Easy.
1. It cannot be duplicated.

BS. We do it all the time in the lab.

2. Language: Language doesn’t fit into the equation, therefore, evolution is obsolete in the equation of the minds on earth because it doesn’t explain the varieties of the many languages that exists here today.

More BS. Have you never considered that maybe language is as natural to us as breathing or walking upright? Other species have language: whales, dolphins, porpoises, and apes, just to name a few. They may not "speak" the way we do, but to say they're not communicating is just plain wrong.

Look at the way deaf babies "babble" with their hands the way hearing children do with their voices. Sign language isn't just a shortcut way for deaf people to talk, you know. It's a full-fledged, mature language with an extensive vocabulary, grammar, and syntax.

Language is an innate trait--if we can't vocalize it, we'll find another way.

Intrestingly enough, and I do not offer this in support of either argument, latest reasearch ( I will try and find a link) into ani,al communication throws up a reather strange anomily when it comes to human language versus animal language.

It revolves around variety. Bees communicate through "dancing". a bee from a hive in one country communictes with a bee from a hive in another country with no difficulty whatsoever. Dolphins all seem to communicate in the same languge, as do the various groups of primates other than.....you got it,...us.

We seem to be the only species so far discovered/observed that communicate in different languages within the specieal group.

Will def' try and find the artical.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

All the links I found on it says its a childrens book. You must have looked hard for your links.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Some of our hair could serve a supernatural purpose, and wiki doesn't know everything. Isn't it strange how we supposedly know we eventually came from apes yet we know very little about our bodies. Very strange, sort of like we just popped in from no where.

top topics

<< 296  297  298    300  301  302 >>

join