It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you prove evolution wrong

page: 290
<< 287  288  289    291  292  293 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
reply to post by MrXYZ

Broccoli and spinach are both plants that cause you not to take up iodine, broccoli being the worst. They are both oxalates too, in which the calcium is not bio-available because it is used up neutralizing the oxalate. Too much and you get kidney stones or Gall stones. I've just hit about every variable while trying to eliminate milk. Kidney stones suck. My wife lost her Gall bladder.

Neither of these veggies hurt you in moderation but trying to get your calcium from them is not wise.

My brother uses mostly tofu to get his calcium...no issues whatsoever

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by itsthetooth

The fact is we use milk for its calcium, always have, always will, granted not everyone drinks it but most people do eat cheese, or some other diary products like butter, or sour cream. I would say that groups percentage is probably pretty high.
Always have? Explain the bushman. Explain all the other peoples of the world that do not drink milk.

To answer why we chose milk answer this. There is plenty of game running wild so why do you not go hunt it instead of buying it from the butchers?

edit on 13-3-2012 by colin42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by colin42

Always have? Explain the bushman. Explain all the other peoples of the world that does not drink milk.

To answer why we chose milk answer this. There is plenty of game running wild so why do you not go hunt it instead of buying it from the butchers?
I just found a link that says people were drinking milk as long as 5000 BC. I guess its no shocker that the cow was a listed item in the bible.

Bushman could have just been calcium neglected. Maybe they still used butter, or perhaps made there own cheese. Hard to say. You have to keep in mind that just because they might have been lacking in dairy doesn't mean they could live a short life. To help them along there are still other sources but just not as good. So they suffered.

I think most meat sources are industrialized, grown, fed and slaughtered in bulk.Its not time condusive to our lifestyle which also stems from us not fitting in on this planet. You see rather than us conform to what the planet wants, we rebel and force the planet to fit our needs.

Sure we could hunt, and some folks with time and money still do. The fact is that our lifestyle takes to much time out of our needs that we can't afford to do it that way. They are all signs that once again prove that we aren't from here.
edit on 13-3-2012 by itsthetooth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

You don't understand the conditions of the common people in England years ago. The trees weren't there to boil water. Most available wood was twigs so a lot of cooking was done utilizing these twigs. It was hard times. Tea contains fluoride which kills germs. Tea also contains Tannins which kill germs and parasites. It was easy to heat water but hard to boil it. It seems like ship building and building of forts took most of the wood in areas throughout some parts of Europe. Other places had lots but it was a long haul for common people. Coal was not cheap either.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ

Originally posted by itsthetooth
reply to post by HappyBunny

You know whats funny Happy, is you shifted the excuse of us using milk to poor water issues, which again leads me to believe in the same point I was trying to make all along.

Why is it that no one else seems to see how obvious it is, if we don't have water here to drink, it possible this isn't our home. You never hear about other species on this planet suffering from poor water conditions, or not being able to find water to drink.

Our needs with water go beyond just having water available and this is the problem. The water on this planet doens't suit us, as is. It still needs to be filtered and processed for safe drinking. You never hear about other species having problems with unsafe water. I guess you never stopped to wonder why.

Either way Happy, your still making my point.

You do realize the vast majority on this planet drinks untreated water, right? People have survived with untreated water for thousands of years. Pollution and germs can cause issues, but if you ever took your pet to the vet you'd realize that they aren't immune to this...a TON of animals have parasites and suffer from disease caused by water.

Treated water is "better", but it's not a requirement for humans to survive...as is evident by the FACT that we have survived thousands of years without treated water.

And we can't treat it to 100% purity anyway. Many people, even in the US, are infected with waterborne parasites and helminth diseases (worms).

Bottled water is tap water, so don't waste your money.

It's a dirty little secret of public health that we inadvertently caused the polio outbreak of the early 20th century. We don't like to talk about it, but it is true. Polio is waterborne, and infants would get immunizing doses from the untreated water. Once we started installing sewage systems and water purification sites, though, kids weren't getting that immunity as infants. We all know what happened next.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by colin42

Boil them bones bushman. Good source of Calcium and bonegrease.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Deleted post.
edit on 3/13/2012 by HappyBunny because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

And we can't treat it to 100% purity anyway. Many people, even in the US, are infected with waterborne parasites and helminth diseases (worms).

It's a dirty little secret of public health that we inadvertently caused the polio outbreak of the early 20th century. We don't like to talk about it, but it is true. Polio is waterborne, and infants would get immunizing doses from the untreated water. Once we started installing sewage systems and water purification sites, though, kids weren't getting that immunity as infants. We all know what happened next.
You guys have to remember that not every species on this planet is going to a vet. Thats just domesticated animals. In the wild they seem to have done just fine, in the water department.

As I said many many pages ago, if you think we fit in on this planet just fine, then you would also agree we were only suppose to live in specific areas where the water is safe, In other words we weren't suppose to grow in population.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

reply to post by MrXYZ

You don't understand the conditions of the common people in England years ago. The trees weren't there to boil water. Most available wood was twigs so a lot of cooking was done utilizing these twigs. It was hard times. Tea contains fluoride which kills germs. Tea also contains Tannins which kill germs and parasites. It was easy to heat water but hard to boil it. It seems like ship building and building of forts took most of the wood in areas throughout some parts of Europe. Other places had lots but it was a long haul for common people. Coal was not cheap either.

You do realize that we had fire for thousands of years, right? And England had more trees in the past than it has today

And as I mentioned, water purification isn't necessary for survival, especially pre-industrialization when we started polluting our water sources. The large majority on this planet survives without water purification just fine.

And by the way, as long as the water isn't standing still, but moving...it's mostly fine. I drank from rivers in Papua New Guinea without using any water purification...it's really a non-issue if it's moving.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Bushman could have just been calcium neglected. Maybe they still used butter, or perhaps made there own cheese. Hard to say. You have to keep in mind that just because they might have been lacking in dairy doesn't mean they could live a short life. To help them along there are still other sources but just not as good. So they suffered.
Do you ever reply without using could have, might have. The bushman has no cows that we apparently need to survive so butter? Cheese? Really.

You acuse me of gibberish yet all of your reply is total unintelligent gibberish. What is calcium neglected? Lacking in dairy?

Cite where you get short lives from.
Cite where their sources of calcium are just not as good
Cite where it says they suffered

Do you know what a bushman is? (Hint, it is not a man made out of bushes).

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

You guys have to remember that not every species on this planet is going to a vet. Thats just domesticated animals. In the wild they seem to have done just fine, in the water department.

As I said many many pages ago, if you think we fit in on this planet just fine, then you would also agree we were only suppose to live in specific areas where the water is safe, In other words we weren't suppose to grow in population.

Yes...and the large majority on this planet do just fine without water purification.

Also, you listing cheese as a substitute to milk is hilarious given that cheese is made from...wait for it...waaaaait for it...MILK!!
edit on 13-3-2012 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Oxalates is easy, they are a chemical that combines with certain metals to form crystalline stones. forming the mineral stones in the gut makes them unabsorbable. they form in the tubes of the kidney, liver, and Gall Bladder when the chemistry is available. They commonly incorporate Calcium but can be formed of any metals.

PG is Propylene Glycol, a type of paraben or well known as an antifreeze. If conditions are right it is not toxic. This necessitates consuming calcium at the same time. Most cases are mild toxicity and make you feel terrible at times. Ethylene Glycol utilizes a similar chemistry but is absorbed faster creating a quick and deadly function causing liver and organ failure. The antidote is Seagrams or any alcohol

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by colin42

Do you ever reply without using could have, might have. The bushman has no cows that we apparently need to survive so butter? Cheese? Really.

You acuse me of gibberish yet all of your reply is total unintelligent gibberish. What is calcium neglected? Lacking in dairy?

Cite where you get short lives from.
Well I just thought it was common sense that you live a shorter life if your not healthy.

www.washingtonian.com...

www.cdc.gov...

www.thedowneypatriot.com...

Cite where their sources of calcium are just not as good
Again, did you not see the chart I posted two other times so far ???

www.onthegowomen.ca...

Cite where it says they suffered
Read my first links, and see what makes you suffer from not eating correct.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Yes...and the large majority on this planet do just fine without water purification.
So you probably think that humans drilling for water is natural huh?

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Oxalates is easy, they are a chemical that combines with certain metals to form crystalline stones. forming the mineral stones in the gut makes them unabsorbable. they form in the tubes of the kidney, liver, and Gall Bladder when the chemistry is available. They commonly incorporate Calcium but can be formed of any metals.

Correct! One of the most common treatments for lead poisoning is a high calcium diet for this very reason.

PG is Propylene Glycol, a type of paraben or well known as an antifreeze. If conditions are right it is not toxic. This necessitates consuming calcium at the same time.

It's not just in antifreeze. It's in pretty much everything. But I'm not following you. Are you eating propylene glycol or ethylene glycol or something?

Most cases are mild toxicity and make you feel terrible at times. Ethylene Glycol utilizes a similar chemistry but is absorbed faster creating a quick and deadly function causing liver and organ failure.

That's because it eventually breaks down into oxalic acid via glycolic acid. Nasty stuff.

The antidote is Seagrams or any alcohol

Yes, alcohol dehydrogenase and all that fun stuff. But to decontaminate, I think they use baking soda (sodium bicarbonate.)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

reply to post by MrXYZ

So you probably think that humans drilling for water is natural huh?

Why wouldn't it??? It's just using technology to get to a food/water source...the same way chimps use sticks to get maggots out of old tree barks.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by colin42

en.wikipedia.org...

To answer your question.

I don't think people were meant to be bushmen.

I think if we were, we would have stayed that way, its another sign of, you guess it, humans not being from here.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Why wouldn't it??? It's just using technology to get to a food/water source...the same way chimps use sticks to get maggots out of old tree barks.
I don't think there is any comparison.

ALL we do is adapt. Now if that chimp kept that stick behind his ear, and carried blue prints with him and heavy machinery to use it, well it would be a lot closer to a comparison. Not to mention the years of school he has to go through to learn how to use that stick. Sorry man, no comparison.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

reply to post by MrXYZ

I don't think there is any comparison.

ALL we do is adapt. Now if that chimp kept that stick behind his ear, and carried blue prints with him and heavy machinery to use it, well it would be a lot closer to a comparison. Not to mention the years of school he has to go through to learn how to use that stick. Sorry man, no comparison.

So the simple fact that humans have evolved and possess a higher intelligence leads you to believe we're not naturally from earth? That's silly given all the evidence debunking that (DNA, fossils, migratory trends, etc.).

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Read your links, Did you?

Eating a healthier diet means you live longer. Did you read the recommendations? Of course you did not. The lifestyle of the bushman fits in with it quite well.

No where does it say you must drink milk.

Did you read the list of sources of calcium? Of course you didn’t. It shows plenty of readily available foods that contain it and in comparable amounts.

Your really are crap at this aren’t you. You fail to make valid points. Totally unable to form a valid argument in support of your nonsense and fail miserably when providing links.

top topics

<< 287  288  289    291  292  293 >>

join