It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you prove evolution wrong?*

page: 283
<< 280  281  282    284  285  286 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by stuthealien

ok this will annoy most of you but its true,

I have a feeling the truest thing in your post will be the first seven words.

science, maths, time, evolution,religeon are all infact made up by man to try to help us understand the world,

What you're describing here is not a new concept.

let me elaborate

Please do.

the science we know on this plannet while it helps us understand we do not have anywhere near complete knowledge

Who is claiming to have complete knowledge?

and theres bull science hypothetical theorys ie made up,conjecture,balloney

The fact that you don't seem to know the difference between a hypothesis and a theory in scientific terms doesn't bode well for the rest of your post.

maths man made numbers that might not be relevent in a distant solar system,

Can you explain what you mean by "relevant"?

science said life couldnt excist in the depths of the ocean with no light or oxygen

When did "science" ever say this?

but theres sulpher breathing organisms now found here on earth,

Discovered by scientists.

so science can be wrong fact.

Everything in science is provisional. Science is not dogmatic -- it is self-correcting based on new information that is constantly being gathered. When science is wrong, it re-evaluates why it was wrong and finds another path.

if evolution happened what stopped it

Nothing. Why are you under the impression that evolution isn't a continuous process still observed today?

dont come back with a smart comment

Don't say stupid things and I won't be forced to come back with smart comments.

about evolution happens over millions of years,because if thats true the apes in the trees now have been evolving for millions of years so then ya smart evolutionists why are they not still evoluting-(new word like it )wheres the human ape babies eh,

It's pretty apparent from this statement that you don't really understand the claims made by the theory of evolution or the evidence supporting it.

so i discount darwin on the grounds that he did the best for the time he lived and the information he had available to him.,

That's why Darwinism was replaced by Mendelism which was replaced by modern evolutionary synthesis. Learn your history of science before discounting things.

now the religeons er most religeons say god or allah is above or whatever diety came from above ok i know religeon is to control the mentally weak but they can not all be wrong about the above bit ,to many religeons state this ,so what is this god who came from above,certainly no god

Why can't they all be wrong?

ok still with me ,on earth it is illegal in some countries to play with dna,well humans maybe it is also illegal in some galaxies, or even maybe earth was an alien collage for dna experiments but you humans will not have that as you think your special,sorry your not but part of our dna is,

Another poster in this thread has been trying to push the same hypothesis for a few hundred pages and his sole evidence consists of, "It must have been aliens because I can't believe that evolution is real because I don't really understand evolution." Good luck on besting him in this effort. It wouldn't be difficult.

let me put it another way ,take a look around you at the animals no look closer see anything
#yet? like how ridiculous some are,how beautifull some are ,and how koalas look stoned these animals can only have come from students and intergalatic stonners,look any way the point is someone come from above to earth and is known as god ,allah,jesus and a few others but they are essentially the same person/alien this is fact humans i dont care if you believe this,but its closer to the truth than you know,ive tried to help you humans now the rest is up to you

Implying that you're not human? Somehow, I almost believe this.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

so why are the monkeys not evolving anymore ,the present day ones have been in the trees,for a long time surely there would be diffrent stages ,yes i know it takes ages but they have been there ages so this evolution does not add up,and also i can not take wikipedia as a valid source as it is user edited,but it states scientists dont use the term anymore,and i presume these scientists to be the same scientists who said einsteins unified field theory was crazy

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by iterationzero

hahaha exactly what i would expect a brainwashed individual to come back with especially dissecting the lines to break it up so your mind could deal with it,look im sorry they have complete access to your brain i really am ,but if you try hard enough you will be able to break this brainwashing it might take a few years since you have it pretty bad,but then your here so there might be some hope,unless you fall on the other side,ok i actually love science and scientists but when they close there minds to only one way of thinking i think they are no longer scientists

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

hahaha exactly what i would expect a brainwashed individual to come back with

Sounds like you have a closed mind and preconceived notions about what people should express. I could easily assume from your posts so far that you're either mentally deficient or off your prescribed medication, but I don't make assumptions.

especially dissecting the lines to break it up so your mind could deal with it,

That's one hypothesis. My hypothesis is that it's easier to respond to a train wreck of a run-on sentence by breaking it up into individual phrases. You know, like a normal human being would type. Then again, I shouldn't expect you to type like a normal human being because you claim to be an alien.

look im sorry they have complete access to your brain i really am

I doubt that anyone has complete access to my brain, including me, so there's nothing for you to be sorry about from my perspective.

,but if you try hard enough you will be able to break this brainwashing it might take a few years since you have it pretty bad,

I'm glad you feel that you're well-versed enough in psychiatry to diagnose brainwashing. Can you provide me with your credentials?

but then your here so there might be some hope,

I'd say that same to you, but I'm growing more doubtful of that with every post of yours that I read.

unless you fall on the other side,ok i actually love science and scientists but when they close there minds to only one way of thinking i think they are no longer scientists

Yeah, that whole pesky concept of requiring some kind of evidence for things is really closed minded.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

The small changes that we witness in today's individuals through the study of gene transfers and human genetics prove evolution. If genes change and mutate, which they do, then evolution is true.
Thats not true, you have no idea if that is normal changes within the species itself. I think scientists are over looking this as well.

Sure it sounds good, but the fact that we have nothing to base a ground floor for changes to begin with is a problem.

It's that simple. All evolution is on the macroevolution scale is just a lot of microevolution. I've been trying to drill that into your head, but you refuse to understand it.
Ya except its a little odd how they have never been able to confirm it even though there are thousands of bones and fossils for testing.

1 didn't suddenly become 965, it slowly changed over time. Make sense? (and before you may accidentally say something stupid, this has nothing to do with math. It's just a metaphor for what happens in real life)
I understand the idea there just seems to be a lot of unsupported holes in it.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

actually i am very opened minded ,alas i have no psychriatric qualifications but if i did id prob put darwinists or whatever you want to call them today in psychriatric mental hospitals, but not because i dont believe creatures evole because they do creatures mutate as they go because t diffrent chemicals and other enviroment factors do mutate species but that does not explain humans existance on this earth,or monkeys would still be mutating so darwinists are mad and if you dont agree with them they dissect your text in to little pieces ,because if you dont agree with them ,you are against them...which is not the case we are not against you ,we just want you to try harder to see what is in plain sight ,we have been lied to we are conditioned this way ,to think the way they want us to ,but i respect your opinion dude ,just one day open your mind and start thinking ,and no i actually hate humans but my reasons are long,are you proud to be human just a thought?

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by HappyBunny

I am still PISSED OFF ABOUT THE CAT EXPERIMENT! LOL! Even if he was using an example. I am not one for his physics of the Cat being in a NON-STATE. I believe he wentdown the wrong road on that concept. As far as observation changing the observed....this seems to lend itself as part of a Multiversal System.

Split Infinity

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by itsthetooth

What do you mean by confirm macroevolution? You can't just run a test. That's just retarded.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   

so why are the monkeys not evolving anymore ,the present day ones have been in the trees,for a long time surely there would be diffrent stages ,yes i know it takes ages but they have been there ages so this evolution does not add up,and also i can not take wikipedia as a valid source as it is user edited,but it states scientists dont use the term anymore,and i presume these scientists to be the same scientists who said einsteins unified field theory was crazy
Every living thing on this planet is constantly evolving. If people here wanted to discuss diversity, the thread topic. This would show that clearly.

Even within each species there is diversity. This diversity is selected for by the environment. If the environment changes so does the traits that are selected for.

You are another that asks for proof but rejects any links given so I suggest you go buy a few books, take a few courses as coming here and repeating classic misconceptions and rejecting the only information we can give, links you will achieve nothing.

As for scientists that said Einstein unified field theory was crazy they appeared to have accepted it relatively quickly once the evidence was published unlike the people of faith that still reject that the shroud of Turin is a fake.

It is healthy to question any science but it is a waste of time to only question to prove yourself correct whilst rejecting any information you are given and to me it looks as if your mind is made up.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by stuthealien

hahaha exactly what i would expect a brainwashed individual to come back with especially dissecting the lines to break it up so your mind could deal with it,look im sorry they have complete access to your brain i really am ,but if you try hard enough you will be able to break this brainwashing it might take a few years since you have it pretty bad,but then your here so there might be some hope,unless you fall on the other side,ok i actually love science and scientists but when they close there minds to only one way of thinking i think they are no longer scientists
Yes. You are not here to discuss but to persue your agenda. You are the brainwashed one, the close minded one.

You refuse to discuss any links supplied, rubbish any replies given to your hard to read block of irrational chatter and quote misconceptions common on creationist sites.

So given evolution is wrong. Explain the diversity we see around us today.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   

actually i am very opened minded ,alas i have no psychriatric qualifications but if i did id prob put darwinists or whatever you want to call them today in psychriatric mental hospitals, but not because i dont believe creatures evole because they do creatures mutate as they go because t diffrent chemicals and other enviroment factors do mutate species but that does not explain humans existance on this earth,or monkeys would still be mutating so darwinists are mad and if you dont agree with them they dissect your text in to little pieces ,because if you dont agree with them ,you are against them...which is not the case we are not against you ,we just want you to try harder to see what is in plain sight ,we have been lied to we are conditioned this way ,to think the way they want us to ,but i respect your opinion dude ,just one day open your mind and start thinking ,and no i actually hate humans but my reasons are long,are you proud to be human just a thought?

What the hell is the above word puzzle meant to mean? You dont like your rants to be broken down then you had better try to sort that jumble out if you want a reply.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   

actually i am very opened minded

You've shown yourself to be quite the opposite in the short time you've participated in this thread thus far.

,alas i have no psychriatric qualifications but if i did id prob put darwinists or whatever you want to call them today in psychriatric mental hospitals,

Case in point. Given that Darwinism hasn't been the dominant theory explaining biodiversity since the early 1900's when it was supplanted by Mendelism, I'd argue that most if not all Darwinists are dead and buried at this point. I'm glad to hear that you think your suggestion that the corpses of people who accepted the evidence for Darwinism should be exhumed and placed in mental institutions is "open minded". What I see is a person who, in their rush to condemn something that they've already shown they don't really understand, is a full century out of date with their knowledge on the subject. That's the opposite of open minded.

but not because i dont believe creatures evole because they do

I'm glad that you can accept observable phenomena as fact.

creatures mutate as they go because t diffrent chemicals and other enviroment factors do mutate species

If you think that mutations are the only mechanism for evolution or that mutations can't occur simply as a function of DNA replication, without outside influence from "chemicals" or what have you, then you need to take a break from the thread and do some reading on modern evolutionary synthesis before you make any further posts and show exactly how much it is that you don't know about evolution.

but that does not explain humans existance on this earth,

Except it does.

or monkeys would still be mutating

Other species are still evolving as well. I still don't understand why you only view evolution as something that happened in the past when it's observable today.

so darwinists are mad

How can dead people be mad?

and if you dont agree with them they dissect your text in to little pieces

As I pointed out earlier, I parse your posts in this way because you don't seem to understand the concepts of "sentences" and "paragraphs".

,because if you dont agree with them ,you are against them...

Not at all. I invite dissenting opinions. But when it's clear that a person doesn't understand what they're dissenting against, all they're doing is ranting or preaching. All you've brought to the table so far are long-winded rants that consist of, "aliens did it because Darwinism is wrong and I am an alien."

which is not the case we are not against you

I don't think you are. I think you have no regard for other opinions in the discussion.

,we just want you to try harder to see what is in plain sight

I'm not sure what could be more "in plain sight" than observable, testable, repeatable evidence.

,we have been lied to we are conditioned this way,to think the way they want us to

Science isn't dogma. It brooks questioning, testing, and change. If you think you've been "lied to" by science, you need to review and understand the scientific method.

,but i respect your opinion dude

Given that you've suggested that I'm a Darwinist and as a result should be in a mental institution, I think you don't.

,just one day open your mind and start thinking

If one-sided ranting out of ignorance is a result of what you consider to be open-minded thinking, I'll stick with what I'm doing now.

,and no i actually hate humans but my reasons are long,are you proud to be human just a thought?

Why would I be proud to be human? That's like saying I should be proud to be born on Earth or proud to have blonde hair. Those are simply what I am. I take pride in accomplishments, not happenstance.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

ok just because creatures mutate for a number of reasons,some to do with enviroment,chemicals and natural dna flaws,maybe interbreeding even and some that i have not typed but also do mutate species,but this does not give proof why monkeys do not mutate to humans today,and untill you explain why with evidence im afraid im gonna disagree with you,yes there are fosils of many mutation but prove they were not genetically alterred by a more intelligent being than you or i,the universe is a bit bigger than this rock
its a simple question ,wheres the monkey half humans now why are they not doing it.and i repeat please dont say it takes millions of years because they have had it.
i must say though i wish i knew how to dissect your post haha even to be able to see what you said exactly instead of trying to remember exactly your arguement would be a bonus hahahah ,i am pretty sure scientists dispute einsteins unified field theory
edit on 10-3-2012 by stuthealien because: because i dont know how to look at text while replying to posts because im a ats virgin

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

but this does not give proof why monkeys do not mutate to humans today

Well there's your problem. You don't even understand the basics of evolution. No wonder you sound like a moron.

It was a couple million changes that made humans and chimps the different species that we are since our last common ancestor. It took around 5 million years. Why don't you see it happening today? Because humans only tend to live about a hundred years. What are you, stupid?

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Evolution 101 is what you need. You should try learn at least the basics about a theory before criticizing it. Google is your friend. Alternatively you can actually read the responses in this thread, as its been explained a million times over because of this tooth troll.

www.hhmi.org...

This site has FREE evolution lectures and DVDs. They even pay shipping. It's free knowledge, I suggest you familiarize yourself with the theory of evolution and then come back and try again. Monkey don't suddenly turn into humans. If that happened it would prove evolution wrong. Small change over time that adds up. That's all it is.
edit on 10-3-2012 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

ok just because creatures mutate for a number of reasons,some to do with enviroment,chemicals and natural dna flaws,

You still don't seem to grasp that mutation is only one mechanism of evolution.

maybe interbreeding even and some that i have not typed but also do mutate species,

Hybridization has nothing to do with mutation.

but this does not give proof why monkeys do not mutate to humans today,

This is a strawman argument. Evolution does not claim that humans descended from the monkeys we see today.

and untill you explain why with evidence im afraid im gonna disagree with you,

How can I explain something and provide evidence for it if it's something that you made up in your head and has no relation to the theory of evolution or any other scientific theory?

yes there are fosils of many mutation but prove they were not genetically alterred by a more intelligent being than you or i,the universe is a bit bigger than this rock

The burden of proof is with you to provide evidence that they were.

its a simple question ,wheres the monkey half humans now why are they not doing it. and i repeat please dont say it takes millions of years because they have had it.

Another strawman argument.

i must say though i wish i knew how to dissect your post haha even to be able to see what you said exactly instead of trying to remember exactly your arguement would be a bonus hahahah ,

There's no need to -- I know how to type in sentences and paragraphs.

i am pretty sure scientists dispute einsteins unified field theory

You're assuming that a unified field theory is the correct path to reconciling relativity and quantum mechanics.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

It's called "motivated reasoning" and your suffering from it greatly. You also have demonstrated that you have little to no knowledge of what evolution is. The motto of this website is "Deny Ignorance". You have displayed an incredible amount of ignorance, its almost useless to even have a discussion with you.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

What do you mean by confirm macroevolution? You can't just run a test. That's just retarded.
Well then you cant just assume its real, thats retarded.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsthetooth
reply to post by Varemia

Well then you cant just assume its real, thats retarded.

What I mean is that it isn't something that can be tested in a lab. That's why we make predictions based on the fossil record. You are simply assuming that it's false by rejecting all the evidence. Simply put, if microevolution exists, then macroevolution exists. It really is that simple.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Can I prove evolution wrong?

Well, when I look at people like Rush Limbaugh and Scott Walker it's tough to say that they are improvements on the orangutan.

<< 280  281  282    284  285  286 >>

join