It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you prove evolution wrong

page: 275
<< 272  273  274    276  277  278 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Been busy and will be for a day or two but just to remind people this thread is about those who believe evolution is wrong to explain diversity without refering to it.

If you want to try to bolster your faith in your failing religon by attacking evolution try one of the other threads where that circular argument is welcome.

I agree with you ID. tooth is a proven liar, dishonest and frankly brain dead. You can actually feel your IQ drop when talking to him. My list of the things he runs from like a coward is long enough.

Ants,
Wolves,
House Sparrows,
Shrimps (he calls fish),
Balanced eco systems,
milk,
Honey,
bushmen,
Alien hands,
blue laminat DNA.
Target food

Worst of all he cannot even describe diversity which on a thread asking for an alternative explanation of diversity is the sign of the highest level of stupidity.

I fear he must have been anally probed once too often by his alien friends and cannot accept he likes it. And that is the tooth
edit on 3-3-2012 by colin42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by sykonot
I can prove all humans fallible.

See any topic regarding the Earth being flat.

We were CERTAIN!

hmmm

In Reality...there are drawings or paintings on some type of Tree Bark or Reed paper that were drawn by Cro-Magnon Man....this is what Homo Sapiens were evolved from...they looked like us...had a slightly larger Brain than us....and even though statisticly they were a bit taller...you or I would find it near impossible to determine who was Cro-Magnon or Homo Sapien in a line up.

These drawings or paintings of the Moon...showed an art form known as SHADOWING....including some Lunar Crators that can bee seen with the naked eye...that prove beyond a doubt...some Groups of Cro-Magnon 40 to 60 thousand years ago KNEW THE MOON AND EARTH were NOT FLAT! They knew they were round.
Split Infinity

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by idmonster

You're a liar and an idiot.

To claim that only colin disagrees with you is a lie. Everyone disagrees with you. I disagree with you, and I'll let the others post on their own behalf if they wish.

Everything ...and I mean EVERYTHINg you have posted as proof to support your fantasoes has been shown to be false. Every theory you have postulated and hypothesised has been shown to be the ravings of a poorly educated, misunderstanding fool.
Well then I guess I should correct that part. Colin is the only one that has offered reasons trying to explain what I have presented. Now they might be the most piss poor examples one could imagine, but hes the only one I saw giving it a go.

I didn't see you trying to explain why we have no target diet, as retarded anyone one would sound even trying. It's simple, cause our food isn't here, and you don't have to be a rocket scientist to realize this.

You have not the intelligence to contribute to this thread, you have no desire to enter into debate.
Thats no true at all, I have given oddles of reason for debate, most of which never get answered with an honest attempt. Of course I expect it cause I know I'm right and the questions I'm asking can't be answered correctly because we aren't from here.

If your so down about claiming to have commented on everything I have input on, please answer for colin since he can't. What is a new species suppose to eat once it evolves?

The only reason you are here is becuase every thread you have started on this topic has been moved to the skunk works and you hope to keep your fantasy alive by hijacking another thread.
Well wow, thats a first, I wasn't aware I have hijacked the thread, but then again when I'm able to push questions that disprove evolution and leave you without an answer other than intervention, I guess I can understand why you feel its hihacked.

Every post you have made has been off topic.

I sincerely hope that the people on this thread stop responding to your infantile rambling and feeding your "oh so obvious" need to be the center of attention.

TO THE POSTERS ON THIS THREAD...THIS HAS BECOME THE "LETS ALL PANDER TO TOOTH" THREAD. i ASK ALL OF YOU TO STOP RESPONDING TO THIS IMBECILE....LETS ATEMPT TO HAVE A PROPER DISCUSSION ON THIS TOPIC AND JUST IGNORE ANY FURTHER POST...I IMPLORE YOU...PLEASE
I even bowed down to your silly evolution games, of theorys based on theorys to stump you with intervention questions and no one seems to be able to answer them. Well except Colin, he makes up things off topic and calls it good.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by andersensrm

Well the laws of physics are no different, we know very little about them.

Don't confuse the fact that we know gravity works, with fully understanding how.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsthetooth
reply to post by andersensrm

Well the laws of physics are no different, we know very little about them.

Don't confuse the fact that we know gravity works, with fully understanding how.

Exactly, which is where we come to now. We can't prove anything, because we don't fully understand anything. At this point we can't really be sure as to what is real, or not, what is different, or the same, and we lose all shared meaning, and communication with one another. Your talking about moving backwards, I say we move forward, and continually adjust our ideas, rather than just abandon them all, unless they're 100% correct and verifiable.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by idmonster

Ignorance and arrogance go hand in hand. It's hard to ignore such blatant dishonesty I know, I have tried.
This is a little off topic- but worth the eleven minutes, this video will give some comfort in dealing with the arrogance of being thick as a brick.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by ButterCookie

Yes I am. Quite good actually....I corrected you about the percentage that has been considered 'junk'...remember you said that I had it backwards, that it was 4% instead of 96%?????

Anyways, I know it its not junk. My whole point on this matter was that it is not of a terrestrial nature,and that (like you just supported) scientist have now recognized this.

Keep up.

edit on 3-3-2012 by ButterCookie because: (no reason given)

Oh ok, I didn't know what you were taking issue with is all. I meant that the similarity in DNA of humans and chimps is over 90-98% of the entire genome. Doesn't that prove your previous assertion about us being only 4% similar wrong?

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Varemia

Yes I am. Quite good actually....I corrected you about the percentage that has been considered 'junk'...remember you said that I had it backwards, that it was 4% instead of 96%?????

Anyways, I know it its not junk. My whole point on this matter was that it is not of a terrestrial nature,and that (like you just supported) scientist have now recognized this.

Keep up.

Oh ok, I didn't know what you were taking issue with is all. I meant that the similarity in DNA of humans and chimps is over 90-98% of the entire genome. Doesn't that prove your previous assertion about us being only 4% similar wrong?

No. No. No.

Human DNA: primate 4% 'mystery' 96%

Not sure how you are researching and not seeing this

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by itsthetooth

Well then I guess I should correct that part. Colin is the only one that has offered reasons trying to explain what I have presented. Now they might be the most piss poor examples one could imagine, but hes the only one I saw giving it a go.
Dishonesty again. Everyone has answered everyone of your uneducated questions. You either ran from, avoided or totally ignored everything. Do you notice how the few left that can be bothered to reply to you all call you a liar?

I didn't see you trying to explain why we have no target diet, as retarded anyone one would sound even trying. It's simple, cause our food isn't here, and you don't have to be a rocket scientist to realize this.
Nobody explains what 'target diet' or more usually from you 'target food' is because it does not exist in the context you use. Again highlighting your lack of education and unwillingness to learn. Yes you would have to be retarded to keep arguing this point. Guess that makes you retarded.

Thats no true at all, I have given oddles of reason for debate, most of which never get answered with an honest attempt. Of course I expect it cause I know I'm right and the questions I'm asking can't be answered correctly because we aren't from here.
You believe you have given 'oddles' of reasons for debate. Never once have you entered into a debate, provided backup or considered others reasoning and evidence. All your questions are from a point of ignorance and no signs of an education at all. So the reasons you do not get answers to you garbled, frankly stupid questions is the answers are not what you want.

Here is a tip. When asking a question. Make sure you know what you are asking. Be prepared to get an answer you might not like. Above all be willing to listen, consider and discuss those answers not blow off, avoid, change or run away. Finally BE HONEST.

If your so down about claiming to have commented on everything I have input on, please answer for colin since he can't. What is a new species suppose to eat once it evolves?
Again total dishonesty. You know ID has decided to ignore you so you answer his post with all this clap trap. EVERYONE on here has explained how uneducated, ignorant that question is. It highlights the standard of those, 'oddles' of reasons to debate and your unwillingness to at least consider the answers.

Well wow, thats a first, I wasn't aware I have hijacked the thread, but then again when I'm able to push questions that disprove evolution and leave you without an answer other than intervention, I guess I can understand why you feel its hihacked.
And how could I have forgotten. Your total self delusion. Your arrogance that you are a teacher of man yet cannot form a question or listen to an answer. Dishonest, ignorant, uneducated and deluded.

I even bowed down to your silly evolution games, of theorys based on theorys to stump you with intervention questions and no one seems to be able to answer them. Well except Colin, he makes up things off topic and calls it good.
I refer you to the run away list above. Begin to answer all those things you turn tail and run from little man. Till then I will continue to see you as Pinocchio. A person made from a 4x2 whose nose grows with every lie. Who lives by tall stories. A feckless, dishonest, uneducated, arrogant, ignorant plank of wood.

edit on 4-3-2012 by colin42 because: Spelling

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   
The few left?

Feeling accomplished for what can probably just be chalked up to "tired of reading hundreds of pages of meaningless bickering.

just because less people are paying attention, this doesn't mean people are just jumping to your side.

is that some kind of ego attack tactic.

GOD I hate primitive psychology. This has gone from a discussion to a smear campaign.

WHAT THE HELL ARE PEOPLE RUNNING FOR?

It's the God party and Darwin party, running for a seat in who gets to tell the world where they came from.

i'm afraid it doesn't work that way.

What seems to be very clear that despite tracing human DNA all the way back, it still does not explain the accelerated jumps in evolution beyond what is seen in any other species. DESPITE how it happened, evolution must have been assisted and I am leaning toward this radiation theory of a certain unusual type. Some type of pure light that does not produce the more unwanted effects of light that is less pure. I'm not saying i think viruses are impossible, but when you look at what we know of viruses, they seldom have our best interest at heart and i'm not sure if i buy that by becoming immune to them, we evolve. viruses are tiny things of a dark nature and it seems to me that if they were hoisting us to a new kind of being... it would be to a tinier, darker more unclean and contagious one..

Who knows, maybe it was a bit of both stirring the waters but wait, wouldn't that take some thinking. by WHOM?

Do not forget that other species get viruses and do not make leaps and bounds in evolution compared to the human model. WHY us...why Chimps? What made them or their viruses special and if they are common to all chimps, why did they not all evolve alongside their viruses?

when mankind destroys the planet and it is overtaken by radiation... the roaches. ants and locusts will be what evolves and roaches are FREAKING THIEVING CANNIBALS MAN WHO JUST WANT TO CRASH YOUR HOUSE AND PARTY ALL THE TIME! (Does anyone realize how the future is going to be when this happens and the ground is covered by GIANT HUNGRY ROACHES ON STEROIDS WITH NO PRINCIPLE? THEY ARE NOT DOWN WITH OPP TO SAY THE LEAST! ROACH ORGIES AS FAR AS THE EYE CAN SEE BUT RATHER THAN GETTING SMARTER (because roaches are clearly not bright) THEY JUST GET BORED AND START ENGAGING IN ROAD WARRIOR PULL YOUR LEGS AND HEAD OFF WHILE HAVING SEX WITH YOUR ALREADY IMPREGNATED CARCASS TYPE SPORTS AND LEISURE... the locust and grasshoppers are cool but in large numbers they are vegetation decimators. The ants are frugal little workers... plus they have queens. Threaten them and they will bite you with their chemical language little mouths.

and of course you know what happens after that. The ants will have to work with the locusts and grasshoppers to to rid the world of the roaches, then the ants will get tired of the grasshoppers eating all the vegetation and never replanting and the world will once again be destroyed and look just like... MARS...hmmm. I just had de ja vu.

but they will still be friends and agree that it's a population thing, sterilize themselves and work to build a time machine after sifting through all the remains of the old world now understanding what went wrong...and go back in time to save you ungrateful monkey ass people.

..and ONLY because you're fun to laugh at...well, that and there's not a whole lot of other choices in the future looking back in time.

Not because you are as pretty as you think you are.

ok... I made all that up but it sounds pretty good compared to a lot of this other shlt people come up with.

I really need to get past my thing with roaches in case this crap really happens, because we are going straight in that direction. We don't need a spray that makes roaches more immune and harder to kill, we need to be making sprays to make them better citizens. we should go ahead and start releasing it into the upper atmospheres.

wait wait, that is an imperialistic notion not unlike what got us into this to BEGIN WITH.

We are so screwed.

Get it?

SCREWING = the carrying on of our miserable lives from generation to generation, from age to age, from eon to eon. What do we like to do? SCREW EACH OTHER. What do we wind up doing instead? SCREW OURSELVES.

We are so screwed and in so many ways we ought to just change our name to Screwed.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   
DNA is a spiral.

Time progression is a spiral

The galaxy is a spiral.

SO ARE THE THREADS ON A SCREW.

Isn't it obvious that these things are just reflecting how screwed we really are?

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackSatinDancer

Thanks for your over long sermon about ego trips. Hows was yours?

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Varemia

Keep up.

No. No. No.

Human DNA: primate 4% 'mystery' 96%

Not sure how you are researching and not seeing this

Then what's the 90% similarity in chimps then? I don't have any clue where you're getting your data.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

Dishonesty again. Everyone has answered everyone of your uneducated questions. You either ran from, avoided or totally ignored everything. Do you notice how the few left that can be bothered to reply to you all call you a liar?
You know DR Colin, I have noticed that when you do call me dishonest, you never clairify, or prove exactly how it is that I'm supposedly being dishonest.

Nobody explains what 'target diet' or more usually from you 'target food' is because it does not exist in the context you use. Again highlighting your lack of education and unwillingness to learn. Yes you would have to be retarded to keep arguing this point. Guess that makes you retarded.
And you have personally chosen a head on with me, and are unable to answer most of my questions. I guess that sums it up.

You believe you have given 'oddles' of reasons for debate. Never once have you entered into a debate, provided backup or considered others reasoning and evidence. All your questions are from a point of ignorance and no signs of an education at all. So the reasons you do not get answers to you garbled, frankly stupid questions is the answers are not what you want.
So in other words, we allready know everything there is to know and no one could possibly step up with new inforamtion.

Here is a tip. When asking a question. Make sure you know what you are asking. Be prepared to get an answer you might not like. Above all be willing to listen, consider and discuss those answers not blow off, avoid, change or run away. Finally BE HONEST.
I always know what I'm asking duh. I'm hoping to get an answer I don't like, this is why I'm on this thread and not an alien thread, I'm looking to get the best feedback that I can. I never blow off change or run away. Of course I'm always honest. Is it possible that your not happy with my replies so you feel I'm being dishonest?

Again total dishonesty. You know ID has decided to ignore you so you answer his post with all this clap trap. EVERYONE on here has explained how uneducated, ignorant that question is. It highlights the standard of those, 'oddles' of reasons to debate and your unwillingness to at least consider the answers.
And still I wait for an honest answer. The best one so far is the species will eat what it used to eat. Well then it would have to be the same species isn't it? Just a total lack of common sense and using a guessing game to answer me.

And how could I have forgotten. Your total self delusion. Your arrogance that you are a teacher of man yet cannot form a question or listen to an answer. Dishonest, ignorant, uneducated and deluded.
I never said I'm a ;teacher, but I do like to share new ideas with others.

I refer you to the run away list above. Begin to answer all those things you turn tail and run from little man. Till then I will continue to see you as Pinocchio. A person made from a 4x2 whose nose grows with every lie. Who lives by tall stories. A feckless, dishonest, uneducated, arrogant, ignorant plank of wood.
I can see the whole idea of intervention must have really struck a chord with you. I guess I should have expected it. I still wait for honest answers to a plethora of unanswered questions. Until then it just adds credibility to the idea of intervention. Since I'm the only one here with so mnay dishonestly answered questions, I would say if anyone is running and tucking there tale, it is you.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Like I said. Dishonest, uneducated and ignorant

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

But.....evolution exists, it may be "assisted" or accelerated, but the fact is, it exists.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

If I didn't know any better I would say your being incredulious.

You have never been able to provide a decent answer on anything I have provided for question.
Why we drink cows milk.
Why we are so needy on medical intervention.
Why there is little to no proof of our existance prior to biblical times.
Why we have no target food, or why some do for that matter.
Why the ant eater fits so well in this enviroment and we don't.
Why we left our fitted life of being an ape or chimp for a total train wreck.
Why there is still not a single example of another species / human relationship that isn't invoked or manipulated.
Why some others on this planet are actually starving.
Why we have process our food and water, and almost everything we do is also a process.

While this isn't everything It is some of it. It paints a picture, one in vivid color that you seem to be color blind for.
We aren't from here. I think the facts speak for themself. Now you can run from them all you want, but unlike proof of evolution, every where you turn there is simply more proof that we aren't from here.

I still haven't been presented with anything that proves evolution that wasn't rejected by the writer before I could even finish it.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Because it is a means to survive. Why does an animal eat? Why does it seek shelter? To survive. And us relying on medical intervention is a means for us to survive.

Little to no proof? When was the bible written? A couple thousand years ago? A little before? We have much evidence of human fossils that have been dated long before that.

We don't have a "target food" because we have such a wide variety of food available to us. I think that is irrelevant to this discussion anyways.

Why there is still not a single example of another species / human relationship that isn't invoked or manipulated.

I am not too sure what you meant by this. You mean artificial selection? Which is the reason cows produce so much milk. Or why you have certain vegetables due to cultivating other plants in a certain way. Or even the samurai crab, for that matter.

Do other animals not die of starvation? They do not have the means, so they starve. Thus the story goes for every species on this planet.

We aren't from here. I think the facts speak for themself.

I don't think any question you asked could be related to us not being from here. I think the things you "know" are built off speculation, and I don't really think there is any evidence to support your claims.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsthetooth
reply to post by colin42

If I didn't know any better I would say your being incredulious.

You have never been able to provide a decent answer on anything I have provided for question.
Why we drink cows milk.

We didn't until only recently. Humans survived for most our evolution without milk.

We aren't. We generally survive to our mating years very well. It's only when we age more that we need more medical intervention, something that animals don't have, and is why they have much shorter life-spans.

You mean all the proof you ignore or discard for some convoluted reason? There's plenty of proof of modern-like humans as much as 12000 years ago, which is at least 6-8000 years before the bible.

So having foods that suit us or don't both make us aliens? That's logical (sarcasm)

Why the ant eater fits so well in this enviroment and we don't.

Because it adapted to it. We expanded past our adapted habitat and have been adapting to a world culture.

Why we left our fitted life of being an ape or chimp for a total train wreck.

It's only a train wreck in your eyes. The life of an ape or chimp or any animal for that matter is death and constant fight for survival. Humans have so much comfort and luxury without fear of dying every moment that we are probably the only species on Earth that is having a good time.

Crows automatically use humans without being forced to. We get fed on by mosquitoes all the time, and we are bacterial havens. I imagine you will reject any relationship with animals no matter what. You just refuse to believe anything that will break your illusions.

Because of water and food not being available. You notice that the animals adapted to those areas do not have the population density of humans nor the energy requirements due to being smaller. It's about humans living in areas not adapted to without access to technology.

Why we have process our food and water, and almost everything we do is also a process.

We don't HAVE to. It's a luxury to. It ensures that we don't accidentally let diseases and such through. Entire populations of animals get wiped out by diseases all the time. Before processing, humans ran into that issue with plagues happening. Technically, we can eat raw meat and drink freshwater straight from nature. We're just trying to do away with luck of the draw by processing it.

While this isn't everything It is some of it. It paints a picture, one in vivid color that you seem to be color blind for.
We aren't from here. I think the facts speak for themself. Now you can run from them all you want, but unlike proof of evolution, every where you turn there is simply more proof that we aren't from here.

I still haven't been presented with anything that proves evolution that wasn't rejected by the writer before I could even finish it.

None of this is proof of extra-terrestrial origin at all. It's just a pretty stupid attempt to pretend that humans are doing badly on Earth. You must hate yourself or something. I for one find life to be fun to live and filled with comforts and health. My naturally evolved immune system takes care of most diseases by itself.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by colin42

Thanks for your over long sermon about ego trips. Hows was yours?

Very entertaining to me, personally. I quite enjoyed it.

thanks for asking.

new topics

top topics

<< 272  273  274    276  277  278 >>

join