It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you prove evolution wrong?*

page: 235
<< 232  233  234    236  237  238 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

I was being sarcastic when I made up the term evolution bug.
It was to try to explain the only way I can see how this evoltuion mechanism can have so much power and access to the very essentials of life, and be able to make changes and disappear without a trace.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by andersensrm

Well here is a good start at least.
Over 90 minutes of straight up proof of a plethora of different races that visited and once inhabited this planet.

video.google.com...#

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by itsthetooth

You do know that vaccines are preventative measures against diseases by causing an immunization reaction against specific strands of virus at a young age, right? It has nothing to do with genetic disposition.

Your persistence in this ridiculous idea that our genes don't let us live past puberty is just stupid. The reason he keeps bringing up the bushman is that they have NO access to modern medicine, yet they live in fairly large numbers PAST PUBERTY. That's not autosomal dominance. That's functioning genes.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsthetooth

Well here is a good start at least.
Over 90 minutes of straight up proof of a plethora of different races that visited and once inhabited this planet.

video.google.com...#

That's not technically proof. It's interpretation of things humans made and wrote to "suggest" that humans were visited by aliens. You know there's a tribe of people that believes that women come from a man's leg, originally? Did they have evidence of this? Was this some perfect revelation that was indicative of alien experimentation, or is it just one of a million examples of human IMAGINATION?

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   

We don't have what I would consider any type of positive relationship with wolves. Do you watch to many movies, what is it man. You just have this thing about being buddy buddy with animals. The next time you spot a wolf, expose yourself to it, and lets see how well that goes for you.

Whats your point besides complete ignorance of a subject.

This one has a great smile. He got close but still would not let me touch him. [Notice ears back tail tucked]

Last year I did some crane work in the wolf sanctuary in yellowstone. I took these pics with my cell phone in one of them I had to be in pen with them, they showed some interest in me but at no point did they get close enough for me to touch them. I did want to pet one but they are shy.

There are people who have raised wolf pups and they are just like the family dog.
edit on 15-2-2012 by flyingfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

You do know that vaccines are preventative measures against diseases by causing an immunization reaction against specific strands of virus at a young age, right? It has nothing to do with genetic disposition.
True but there is an existing genetic disposition before hand.

Did you not watch Lloyd Pye's human genetics?

Your persistence in this ridiculous idea that our genes don't let us live past puberty is just stupid. The reason he keeps bringing up the bushman is that they have NO access to modern medicine, yet they live in fairly large numbers PAST PUBERTY. That's not autosomal dominance. That's functioning genes.
Ok this is the 5th time I have explained this. Not sure if it was my fault for not being clear from the start or if it's just everyone else not understanding.

What I said was there are over 2 dozen genes that wont allow us to live past puberty.
The problem is that you are assuming these are dominat genes and I never said they were.
Autosomal dommance would allow them to work regardless, but other than that, both parents need to have the gene for the defect to surface.

In other words,...... you can have the genes but not bare the defect unless both parents have it, or if it happens to be autosomal dommonant.

Hopfully that clears it up, as everyone seems to be having a problem with this. and I think I made a mistake earlier by saying they are autosomal dommonant, the truth is we don't know.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

That's not technically proof. It's interpretation of things humans made and wrote to "suggest" that humans were visited by aliens.
Oh I see, so you seem to be suffering from everything in the world is not belevable, and nothing could possibily be real.

The bible isn't real and things that ancient aliens could have left behind couldn't possibly have been from the aliens themselves, and you have proof of that, and it had to be made by humans, and therefore possibly not true.

You know there's a tribe of people that believes that women come from a man's leg, originally? Did they have evidence of this? Was this some perfect revelation that was indicative of alien experimentation, or is it just one of a million examples of human IMAGINATION?
Well its funny that you use that exact example. It just shows how close minded you are. Not in that its impossible to imagine woman being made from mans leg, but how you totally missed the simmularity of our own bible where woman was made from the rib of ADAM.

Honestly I think there is a pattern here, that will tell you exactly what is really going on, the question is are you smart enough to figure it out?

It's neither, it's showing you the exampls, that match BTW of how humans were being manufactured from the DNA of other people. You probably never gave it any real thought but it was one of the first things I thought of when I learned about mtDNA. With the right know how, and the right tools, a sub genus could start life from existing life. Just like how god supposedly made eve from Adams rib.

A watered down version of this idea is like how we break off a plant piece and repot it to grow elsewhere.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by flyingfish

Your reply lacks total understanding and insight to my comment.

Those are forced relationships.

I have been looking for automatic relationships that don't involve especially cupboard love.
We feed them, so they love us.
It has to be a natural relationship and probably one that has always been, not one that is invoked.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

I have been looking for automatic relationships that don't involve especially cupboard love.
It has to be a natural relationship and probably one that has always been, not one that is invoked.

Your about as smart as thought.
We have plenty of natural relationships with organism that don't involve "cupboard / invoked love". you just ignore or most probably ignorant.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   

How about this video where the leopard saves a baboon, I know its not humans, but its two separate animals interacting with each other, for no apparent reason. Not for food, not for territory, so explain this one.

www.youtube.com...

So humanoids came here and dropped us here. Okay, but how did those humanoids come into existence, were they dropped off by another humanoid civilization? Or when the big bang happened, and the universe consisted of pretty much hydrogen, which clumped together due to this force called gravity ( not sure if you heard of that, I don't know if I could prove to you that gravity exists) Anyways clumps of hydrogen got squished together so hard, that it started producing energy and eventually ended up star. The star did its thing for awhile, then when it hit its time, it went nova, or supernova, and created other elements. This happened for awhile until we started to get an assortment of different elements, and smaller clumps of things (planets) that didn't quite have enough mass to squish itself hard enough into a star. Now I can see how one thing would lead to another, in this gradual incline to complexity, but you seem to think, somewhere around this time, god came in, said I'm gunna make a bunch of animals and stuff, like a big bird with wings, that can't fly (ostrich) and totally screw him over. DNA, and other complex molecules can't pop out of nowhere without intelligent design, but the intelligent designer can??? Or does the designer just exist forever. And if he can, why can't dna, and the other complex molecules that you say can't be made naturally and there must be some intelligence to it. What if nature has intelligence? What if we just don't see it. I'm sure the cows and birds of this world don't look at us and understand our intelligence, because they can't even begin to comprehend what we are doing. I think the same thing with nature. You talk about evolution as a force of some type? Evolution isn't a force, its just a term to describe what animals are doing. You say they aren't changing, I guess it all depends on what your definition of CHANGE is. If at one point in time, your an ostrich, and you can fly! 100,000 years later, you can't fly, but you can run really fast, you can get food, and water, and survive long enough to reproduce. Now you say they're the same animal, which is fine, you can think of it that way, but you can't really think that calling them the same thing would make sense. How would you differ between them? Thats why we give them two names, and call them two different species. In that way we can say one species evolved into another, but you being the manipulator of words, say no it didn't evolve because it is the same animal. Can't you see that this is just a play on the words, and their meaning?

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   

I'm 100% sure this has already been pointed out to you, but for those you may deceive with your rubbish this is one of your automatic relationships.

Edit: No cupboard yes we feed them love.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   

We have plenty of natural relationships with organism that don't involve "cupboard / invoked love". you just ignore or most probably ignorant.
Oh really. so then you have some examples ?????

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   

How about this video where the leopard saves a baboon, I know its not humans, but its two separate animals interacting with each other, for no apparent reason. Not for food, not for territory, so explain this one.
My questions were related to things that prove humans aren't from earth, by proving how other species differ from how we interact. It's humans against most others not others against others.

So humanoids came here and dropped us here. Okay, but how did those humanoids come into existence, were they dropped off by another humanoid civilization? Or when the big bang happened, and the universe consisted of pretty much hydrogen, which clumped together due to this force called gravity ( not sure if you heard of that, I don't know if I could prove to you that gravity exists) Anyways clumps of hydrogen got squished together so hard, that it started producing energy and eventually ended up star. The star did its thing for awhile, then when it hit its time, it went nova, or supernova, and created other elements. This happened for awhile until we started to get an assortment of different elements, and smaller clumps of things (planets) that didn't quite have enough mass to squish itself hard enough into a star. Now I can see how one thing would lead to another, in this gradual incline to complexity, but you seem to think, somewhere around this time, god came in,
I respect your questions as I have the same questions, but as far as what I present on this thread I try to keep it in baby steps because even at that pace, the people on this thread seem to have a problem understanding and swallowing just that little bit.

I don't think because a species turns up with different color eyes, that I would call it a different speices. LIke I keep saying I think its possible that those changes that we often find, were always an option to begin with. The truth is, we have no way of proving or disproving that it is in fact evoltuion or just options we never seen before. I'm sorry you see this as semantics but I assure you its not. When a species turns into the same species, nothing has changed.

As far as our existance, we have no way of proving. It seems impossible without some type of creation intervention, but when I think about that I also wonder who made the creator. It's the same thing with evoltuion, who made the slime that we all started from.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   

So wait, you're talking about things like the resistance to malaria gene that developed recently? That one causes sickle-cell anemia if both parents have it. That's not genetic defect. All creatures have some form of genetic disease that can spread this way. It is not unique to humans. Why do you always seem to think humans are so darned special?

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Oh really. so then you have some examples ?????

Go back read the thread.
This topic has been spoon fed to you.
You really expect me to fall for a troll.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   

I'm 100% sure this has already been pointed out to you, but for those you may deceive with your rubbish this is one of your automatic relationships.
What the hell am I looking at ??????????????????
You can't just put a pic like that up and expect me to know what it is, I'm not a biologist.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   

What the hell am I looking at ??????????????????
You can't just put a pic like that up and expect me to know what it is, I'm not a biologist.

Look in mirror it's on your face as we speak

I should probably note you will need an electron microscope to view your mite, just ask one of your alien friends for the tech.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   

BTW the video was amazing.
I liked it. Doesn't quite beat my favorite however where a water buffalo actually tried to resuscitate a gazel that got attacked by a crock.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   

It might be a tad difficult to express what I'm exaclty looking for in a human other species relationship.
So here are some things I look at.
Are the mites dependant on us to the point that they might die or suffer without our existance? No.
Would we suffer? NO.
Do they depend on us for anything? Not that I'm aware of.
Are we the only thing you find them on? No.

It was a good shot but there doesn't seem to be anything special in our relationship with them.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

So wait, you're talking about things like the resistance to malaria gene that developed recently? That one causes sickle-cell anemia if both parents have it. That's not genetic defect. All creatures have some form of genetic disease that can spread this way. It is not unique to humans. Why do you always seem to think humans are so darned special?
Because we are in fact special. If you watch Lloyd Pyes video you would also learn that we have over 4000 gross defects in our genes where maybe 40 would be a normal amount.

new topics

top topics

<< 232  233  234    236  237  238 >>

join