It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you prove evolution wrong

page: 197
<< 194  195  196    198  199  200 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

And that addresses the points I made how?
Animals are not falling to the wasteside from sickness and disease. Now if the bushman were, I would totally understand.

Not only is your answer garbled it does not again address the points I made
Your the only person I have found that doesn't agree that humans have way more sickeness, disease, and prevention than any other species on earth.

Not only is your answer garbled it does not again address the points I made

And you honestly think that they compete in frequencey of sickness with humans?

Seeing as though there are many more plants than humans and seeing as though the examples given result in death yes I do. Show me I am wrong.
Even better show me where it says they have more sickness than us.

Not only have you not addressed the point I made. Made no comment on the examples I gave with a supporting link. You have not acknowledged plant vaccines that you thought was so laughable.

So I challenge you to try again and this time address the points I made.
Oh those few you offered, pfft, I seen the doctor just last year alone for more problems than that, and I'm only one person.
If there are more trees than people, then they should get more sickenss but they don't. The fact is, in comparison, then never get sick. We get all sorts of sickness,

Aagenaes syndrome
Aarskog Ose Pande syndrome
Aarskog syndrome
Aase Smith syndrome
Aase syndrome
ABCD syndrome
Abasia

en.wikipedia.org...(A)
edit on Mon Jan 23 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsthetooth
reply to post by colin42

It means exactly what I wrote. Again I challenge you to address the points I made.
It's not possible. There is no proof that dinosaurs and birds are related, and if anyone says differently I would highly question that, unless it comes from someone that believes in evolutionism, then I would laugh.Bah Ha Ha.
Even if you do not accept that birds evolved from dinosaurs, unless you are now saying the chicken was around at the same time as them (dinosaurs) the egg still came before the chicken.

So again for the second time I challenge you to address my original post with a bit more than 'it is not possible'. Failure to do so proves your total dishonesty in this thread.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

Now that was a short list, but only the A's.

So I hope you are able to produce something that shows how much sickness plants and animals have by comparison LOL.

This list alone, I mean just the A's is a clue that something is very wrong. But not according to colin, everything is normal.
edit on 23-1-2012 by itsthetooth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by itsthetooth

Animals are not falling to the wasteside from sickness and disease. Now if the bushman were, I would totally understand.
Again that addresses my point how? Try again

Your the only person I have found that doesn't agree that humans have way more sickeness, disease, and prevention than any other species on earth.
As I have told you before, you need to get out and meet more people. Now again address the point I made in my original post.

Even better show me where it says they have more sickness than us.
The way this works is you are meant to answer questions/respond to points made not ignore them and ask another question. Again address the original post.

Oh those few you offered, pfft, I seen the doctor just last year alone for more problems than that, and I'm only one person.
If there are more trees than people, then they should get more sickenss but they don't. The fact is, in comparison, then never get sick. We get all sorts of sickness,
Show that plants do not suffer sickness as much if not more than humans. You maintained they did not suffer any and had no need for vaccines. It would be really stupid to try to list all of them in a post. I gave you a sample of just a few.

Oh just see you cut and pasted list which illustrates what a stupid thing it would be to do. Hey I'll give you a break just address the vaccine for plants and if you still think it funny.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

reply to post by colin42

Now that was a short list, but only the A's.

So I hope you are able to produce something that shows how much sickness plants and animals have by comparison LOL.
As I said I am not that dim witted that I would supply a list on this forum like that. Copying and pasting a long list like that is probably a T&C violation anyway.

You should not be, and note I said should not be dim witted enough to demand one or supply one. You failed in both cases

So do I take it you are not going to address any of the points, questions and links I supplied?

You were silly enough to add more to your lists? You may want to delete them before a mod drops in as I am in no doubt that you have now breeched the T&C's

BTW trying to scroll my posts off the front page is childish and will not save you this time

edit on 23-1-2012 by colin42 because: BTW trying to scroll my posts off the front page is childish and will not save you this time

edit on 23-1-2012 by colin42 because: Friendly warning about list

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

To address your earlier point about the chicken, how he came into existance, I first have to answer that he might not be from here.

According to the bible we were given several things to help us, and he might be one such thing. Noahs arc did carry a lot of animals. What seemed to be salvation from a flood could have been interstellar transportation. I have no specific reason to believe that, its just a possibility.

So this is how he could have come into existance here.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

Even if you do not accept that birds evolved from dinosaurs, unless you are now saying the chicken was around at the same time as them (dinosaurs) the egg still came before the chicken.
True but there always had to be a chicken to lay the egg.

So again for the second time I challenge you to address my original post with a bit more than 'it is not possible'. Failure to do so proves your total dishonesty in this thread.
Your going to have to reword it because it made no sense to me. MIght be your accent.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

reply to post by colin42

To address your earlier point about the chicken, how he came into existance, I first have to answer that he might not be from here.

According to the bible we were given several things to help us, and he might be one such thing. Noahs arc did carry a lot of animals. What seemed to be salvation from a flood could have been interstellar transportation. I have no specific reason to believe that, its just a possibility.

So this is how he could have come into existance here.
And that is your logicall reply. What part of logic do you need explaining? What am I saying. A reply like that means you have no understanding of logic at all.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

And that is your logicall reply. What part of logic do you need explaining? What am I saying. A reply like that means you have no understanding of logic at all.
It is only YOUR logic that I seem to be having a problem with.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   

reply to post by colin42

It is only YOUR logic that I seem to be having a problem with.

Wrong again, It's not just his logic that baffles you it's any logic that does not bolster your bronze aged idiocy.

Case in point your complete ignorance and lies about anything concerning the reality of evolution.

Enter Chickensaurus!

Renowned paleontologist Jack Horner has spent his career trying to reconstruct a dinosaur. He's found fossils with extraordinarily well-preserved blood vessels and soft tissues, but never intact DNA. So, in a new approach, he's taking living descendants of the dinosaur (chickens) and genetically engineering them to reactivate ancestral traits — including teeth, tails, and even hands — to make a "Chickenosaurus".

Video

Dino bones reveal DNA surprise
Link

FYI- Don't bother answering my post I will not entertain your rubbish, lies and or spam trolling.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by flyingfish

FYI- Don't bother answering my post I will not entertain your rubbish, lies and or spam trolling.
Cool, thank you for yours.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by itsthetooth

I see you did not take my advice to delete your lists and chose to give me a link showing you were not in violation of T&C's instead. That went well didnt it.

Before you point the finger at me. It's not my way to 'dog' or 'snitch' so dont blame me as I did give you a friendly warning.

I would recommend you look at the video supplied to you by Fyingfish it has much more information than just the evidence that birds are direct decendants of dinosaurs. The link is very good as well but I know you dislike reading.

I also note that you have not, as requested addressed the points I made. Whether this is because you refuse too or perhaps now cannot is immaterial. I dont intend to try to debate with you any further until you stop your childish, dishonest avoidance and actually enter into meaningful debate.

So for the final time. Please address the posts I made not the meaningless replies you gave if you wish my conversation with you to continue.

Just looked at the few examples left from your lists. Suggestion for you to research

1. Aagenaes syndrome ...... occurs in humid tropical areas of the Americas, Africa, and Asia, and attacks chimpanzees and other primates as well as humans. ...
2. Aarskog Ose Pande syndrome .... it was also found in five species of non human primate: Chimpanzee (Pan ... Aagenaes Syndrome · Aarskog Ose Pande syndrome
3. a repeat

As you can see that for your list to have had any meaning you would have to remove any that were found in other animals. I dont intend to go through that process for you. Pick a random sample from that list and google the disease name plus found in chimps and primates. Your long list will become very much shorter and you have not even searched species other than humans,chimps and other primates.

Then you would have to produce another list of diseases that only affect animals other than humans and then compare the two. Let me know how it goes.

Nearly forgot, silly goose. List all the plant diseases to add to the ever growing list of diseases that are suffered by species other than human. I think you will find we look comparitively healthy

edit on 24-1-2012 by colin42 because: Suggestion for research

edit on 24-1-2012 by colin42 because: Plants

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Lol chickens from dinosaurs? That's rich.

www.truthinscience.org.uk...
This really is a good read, rather short as well.
There is also new(er) evidence (from a scientist at Berkeley, I believe) that shows the theropod connection is false because of the fixed femur bone birds have. No dinosaurs have a fixed femur, it is exclusive to birds. Without it they would puncture the air sack in their chest cavity.
Quad
edit on 24-1-2012 by Quadrivium because: Fixed link

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Quadrivium

Yes you supplied somthing simular before. I'll let the experts fight over who is correct and then read about the conclusions after the dust settles. Till then I'll read available information with interest and make my own mind up when ready.

But unless you think that chickens were transported here by an interstella space ship along with humans to mine gold then you should understand my reply to someone who believes hands show we are not from this planet.

Do you think when and where ancient birds branched off into a seperate group has any relavence to what came first the chicken or the egg at that level of understanding?

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

I honestly didn't see the need to separate them, you will never convenience me they get just as much sickness as we do. Animals and plants hardly get a fraction of what we do, and you don't have to be a medical doctor to know this. I'm convinced because of this, that your just trolling me. Anyone with half a brain would not make such a comment.

So for the final time. Please address the posts I made not the meaningless replies you gave if you wish my conversation with you to continue.
I have no way of knowing which ones and how far back. Perhaps if you resend them and number them, they wont slip past me.

1. Aagenaes syndrome ...... occurs in humid tropical areas of the Americas, Africa, and Asia, and attacks chimpanzees and other primates as well as humans. ...
2. Aarskog Ose Pande syndrome .... it was also found in five species of non human primate: Chimpanzee (Pan ... Aagenaes Syndrome · Aarskog Ose Pande syndrome
3. a repeat
well I never denied that they get a few of the same things we do, I'm sure its more than this, but couldn't be 1/2/3%
It's obvious we get way more than they do. Seriously if your trying to make claims that they get just as sick as we do, this is one uphill battle you will look silly in. Our sickness predates our history here on earth. It is paramount proof to me that not only are we not from here, but that our DNA has been tampered with to make us sick, as indicated in the bible, and in Pyes video.

So good luck on that.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

I was looking online for more info about apes versus humans. Looks like we can get them sick with respiratory conditions.
www.livescience.com...

It makes me believe that if we evolved from apes then there is nothing anylonger ape about us.

So lets see now, they attack us, we make them sick.
We get way more sickness then they do. I think its looking more and more like we have never had anything to do with them.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

I'll bet he did build it.

People that typically do things like that get arested.

new topics

top topics

<< 194  195  196    198  199  200 >>

join