It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you prove evolution wrong?*

page: 196
<< 193  194  195    197  198  199 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

How does humans getting sick prove we're not from here? Animals get just as sick, and so do plants
You did not just say that. Animals get just as sick. Right thats why they have as many hospitals as us right. Keep in mind while there are vets, there are also 5 million other species too.

Your math is way off on this, I would invite you to rethink what your saying.

NOTHING else on this planet gets anywhere near as sick as we do. We have doctors, physicians, psycologists, pharmacys. Come on, do you honestly think animals get just as sick. How can you say such a bold face lie like that and expect people to take you seriously. Other than domesticated animals, they don't even get vaccines like we do either.

Plants don't either. Every heard of a plant that needs vaccines LOL.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

Coming from you that is rich. You acused me of writeing dinosaurs laid chicken eggs but have yet to show me proof. Whats up could not find the description because as usual you made it up?
So now I"m confused, are you trying to back out of it, or trying to just say you technically didn't word it that way. Either way you phrased a chicken coming from a dinasour. Or was it that they have a common ancestor?

You did not answer my reply to your statement that logic does not prove anything. Whats Up, did it? My advice to you is try not to look to stupid after you try to avoid yet more proof and more evidence.
I'm not understanding your wording for whats up, and looking to stupid.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

You win the prize for fitting the biggest load of old B***ocks into one paragraph. So at least you have won something which appears to be the reason you are here. So now we yield to all other life on this planet thats a bit of a turn around from we rule all life on this planet, the aliens said we could.
True and true again, and I agree it is odd that we rule, yet yeild. Is it possible that we have seen the result of our destructive ways and have chosen to no longer ignore them.

To what? to wild dealings prove it. What does that garbled nonesense mean? The rest is just as meaningless. Maybe you took my advice and went outside and got sun stroke.

What is this trash that follows? If you believe I am interested enough in your delusion to read that rubbish your more out of touch with reality than I thought. Dont go outside anymore, you cant handle it.
Which turns me once again into believing that you feel man has no negative impact on this planet.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

My God. You have been proved to be completely wrong. That your only evidence,
No but it is the most obvious.

if you can call it that has been shown completely false and lays around you in tatters.
I don't know, you don't have to be a genus to open up your phone book and look.

You personally have been shown to be dishonest and so you bring out the big gun. You ignore all posts that have cornered you and you return to around page 57ish of this thread and repeat that rubbish. The phone book that shows we are not from here. The missing food that shows we are not from here. Hey you left out or alien hands and cow mucus.
Well thats a good point, there are many things that tells us we aren't from here.

At times I have felt guilty because debating with you or at least trying to feels like bullying the village idiot but you know what you actually deserve it. Your level of dishonesty is beyond description. Even your alien must be embarrassed.
Thats funny because I felt like I was bullying you HA HA. The only difference is I have more resistance because I'm on the evolutionism channel.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by itsthetooth

You did not just say that. Animals get just as sick. Right thats why they have as many hospitals as us right. Keep in mind while there are vets, there are also 5 million other species too.
Can you tell me how many of these animals that get sick have paid into a health plan? Do you think a Gnu rings emegency services complaining of a slight lion bite or he has a bit of a headache and an upset tummy? The vets are also paid by the animals owners or charities so they are explained as well. Will you ever reply showing any understanding of the world you live in?

NOTHING else on this planet gets anywhere near as sick as we do. We have doctors, physicians, psycologists, pharmacys. Come on, do you honestly think animals get just as sick. How can you say such a bold face lie like that and expect people to take you seriously. Other than domesticated animals, they don't even get vaccines like we do either.
You have had this answered soooooooooo many times and YOU have the cheek to call someone else a liar? Please show statistics where animals do not get sick anywhere near as much as humans. (requires an answer). Please explain to biologists that all the proof showing predators pick out the weak, sick and young from herds to prey on they are wrong. You really have a major disconnect with the world and a very limited capability to learn.

Plants don't either. Every heard of a plant that needs vaccines LOL.
Vaccine for plants Took two minutes to search, why didnt you before making yourself look even more stupid.

Ever heard of 'dutch elm disease'? 'Potatoe blight', 'gerannium blight'? Perhaps this may make you blush.The Conifer Killer Tree Diseases Put disease infront of any named living thing and you will get pages listed on a search. Whose LOLing now?

edit on 23-1-2012 by colin42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

So now I"m confused, are you trying to back out of it, or trying to just say you technically didn't word it that way. Either way you phrased a chicken coming from a dinasour. Or was it that they have a common ancestor?
No your not confused, your lying. Attempting to say I am trying to say I technically didnt word it that way is no escape route for you I'm afraid. Go back and read it and then quote it.

I wrote that birds are direct descendants from dinosaurs, didnt mention a common ancestor so you are again caught out trying to be deceptive

I'm not understanding your wording for whats up, and looking to stupid.
Yes you use that quite a lot to avoid sticky questions. Not this time I'm afraid.

Page 194 you wrote

Unfortunatly logic doens't prove anything. We logically aren't from this planet, but that doesn't mean anything.
I replied

Wrong again. I gave you the logic path that proves the egg came first. As evidence to back that I have dinosaur eggs. Evidence that birds evolved from dinosaurs. Chickens and Chicken eggs.

Now you say logically we arent from this planet. Show the logic path and the evidence that supports it.

You never answered. Why is that? You never attempted to logically show we are not from this planet or supply evidence as I did to back it up. Why was that? You maintain you answer all questions you have not why is that?

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

True and true again, and I agree it is odd that we rule, yet yeild. Is it possible that we have seen the result of our destructive ways and have chosen to no longer ignore them.
You really show you have no self respect with this latest hogwash. So now we rule and yeild yet before we only yeilded and before that only ruled. Epic fail

Which turns me once again into believing that you feel man has no negative impact on this planet.
Despite the fact that you argued with me a few pages back that all life affects all other life both positively and negatively which you denied. I'm afraid you are the only one that spins your words to fit your faith and the evidence is no more than a seven lines above.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

A very childish reply and you even quote me cutting the sentance in half to fit your answers again that is a very dishonest post. You are not looking good at the moment.

Hell who am I kidding. You have not looked good since your first post and its been a downhill run for you ever since.

edit on 23-1-2012 by colin42 because: Hell who am I kidding

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

Can you tell me how many of these animals that get sick have paid into a health plan? Do you think a Gnu rings emegency services complaining of a slight lion bite or he has a bit of a headache and an upset tummy? The vets are also paid by the animals owners or charities so they are explained as well. Will you ever reply showing any understanding of the world you live in?
Well its not like they are living like bushman.

You have had this answered soooooooooo many times and YOU have the cheek to call someone else a liar? Please show statistics where animals do not get sick anywhere near as much as humans. (requires an answer). Please explain to biologists that all the proof showing predators pick out the weak, sick and young from herds to prey on they are wrong. You really have a major disconnect with the world and a very limited capability to learn.
Well to be honest, I just ask anyone, and you seem to be the only one that says different.

Vaccine for plants Took two minutes to search, why didnt you before making yourself look even more stupid.

Ever heard of 'dutch elm disease'? 'Potatoe blight', 'gerannium blight'? Perhaps this may make you blush.The Conifer Killer Tree Diseases Put disease infront of any named living thing and you will get pages listed on a search. Whose LOLing now?
And you honestly think that they compete in frequencey of sickness with humans?
I don't know about you, you silly goose. I wonder had I of asked this quesion prior to anyone knowing what the purpose was for, the agreeance might not have been skewed.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

No your not confused, your lying. Attempting to say I am trying to say I technically didnt word it that way is no escape route for you I'm afraid. Go back and read it and then quote it.

I wrote that birds are direct descendants from dinosaurs, didnt mention a common ancestor so you are again caught out trying to be deceptive
So what exactly does that mean, does it mean a dinasour plopted out a chicken egg, or that there is just another species between them?

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

Unfortunatly logic doens't prove anything. We logically aren't from this planet, but that doesn't mean anything.

I replied

Wrong again. I gave you the logic path that proves the egg came first. As evidence to back that I have dinosaur eggs. Evidence that birds evolved from dinosaurs. Chickens and Chicken eggs.

Now you say logically we arent from this planet. Show the logic path and the evidence that supports it
This still isn't explaining where you got, whats up and looking to stupid from.

You never answered. Why is that? You never attempted to logically show we are not from this planet or supply evidence as I did to back it up. Why was that? You maintain you answer all questions you have not why is that?
Out of over 100 pages of me giving you example, and not a single one that anyone can prove to be wrong, but you still want examples. It would appear that if one slapped you in the face, your first words would be "What was that!"

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Well its not like they are living like bushman.
And that addresses the points I made how?

Well to be honest, I just ask anyone, and you seem to be the only one that says different.
Not only is your answer garbled it does not again address the points I made

And you honestly think that they compete in frequencey of sickness with humans?
Seeing as though there are many more plants than humans and seeing as though the examples given result in death yes I do. Show me I am wrong.

I don't know about you, you silly goose. I wonder had I of asked this quesion prior to anyone knowing what the purpose was for, the agreeance might not have been skewed.
Not only have you not addressed the point I made. Made no comment on the examples I gave with a supporting link. You have not acknowledged plant vaccines that you thought was so laughable.

So I challenge you to try again and this time address the points I made.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsthetooth
reply to post by colin42

So what exactly does that mean, does it mean a dinasour plopted out a chicken egg, or that there is just another species between them?
It means exactly what I wrote. Again I challenge you to address the points I made.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

You really show you have no self respect with this latest hogwash. So now we rule and yeild yet before we only yeilded and before that only ruled. Epic fail
In case your not able to grasp it, if we make a decision to allow the right of way to other life, because we are the rulers, we do it eveyday.

Despite the fact that you argued with me a few pages back that all life affects all other life both positively and negatively which you denied. I'm afraid you are the only one that spins your words to fit your faith and the evidence is no more than a seven lines above.
It must have been in a different context then, and I'm glad your NOW agreeing that everything is suppose to be in a balance.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

A very childish reply and you even quote me cutting the sentance in half to fit your answers again that is a very dishonest post. You are not looking good at the moment.

Hell who am I kidding. You have not looked good since your first post and its been a downhill run for you ever since.
I believe it, all you care about is how something looks, regardless of the points, facts, and all the other elements supporting it.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

It means exactly what I wrote. Again I challenge you to address the points I made.
It's not possible. There is no proof that dinosaurs and birds are related, and if anyone says differently I would highly question that, unless it comes from someone that believes in evolutionism, then I would laugh.Bah Ha Ha.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

This still isn't explaining where you got, whats up and looking to stupid from.
Before I remind you to address the points I made. What the hell are you on about? Now address the points I made.

Out of over 100 pages of me giving you example, and not a single one that anyone can prove to be wrong, but you still want examples. It would appear that if one slapped you in the face, your first words would be "What was that!"
A common theme here from the person that maintains he looks at links and answers all quiestion. I remind you that it is up to you to provide evidence to prove your delusion not me to disprove it. Your examples were based in fantasy and so not accepted. This you have been told many times in those 100 plus pages. Now address the points I made in the post you are trying to avoid.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
It has never been proven right.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

In case your not able to grasp it, if we make a decision to allow the right of way to other life, because we are the rulers, we do it eveyday.
Garbled nonsense again, no wonder I cannot grasp it. Please explain your apparent U turns to fit your current stance as layed out in my post.

It must have been in a different context then, and I'm glad your NOW agreeing that everything is suppose to be in a balance.
Again you employ a dishonest attempt to indicate agreement that everything is in balance when nowhere is there evidence of balance, anywhere. You dishonestly say it was in a different context when it was not. Explain your U turn.

Again you are not doing very well you have not answered one point in any of the above posts. Why is that?

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsthetooth
reply to post by colin42

I believe it, all you care about is how something looks, regardless of the points, facts, and all the other elements supporting it.
Probably one of the most poorest attempts to address the points being made yet. You have yet to offer one fact, you dont even show you know what a fact is.

You smooch over where I pointed out you split my sentence to fit your incorrect answers and how dishonest that is.

top topics

<< 193  194  195    197  198  199 >>

join