It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you prove evolution wrong?*

page: 190
<< 187  188  189    191  192  193 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by itsthetooth
reply to post by Connector

Pay penance by drinking 1 quart each of cow's mucus / processed water, taking 2 vitamin supplements, eating one meal of processed food that has been transported 1000miles, setting your air conditioning to 71F, kick those house sparrows outta your attic, buy a pair of expensive designer sneakers, get vaccinated for numerous diseases and all will be forgiven.
Well I don't believe in worshiping aliens but I guess thats your call, on the flip side you don't have to get vaccinated, just ask Colin, He lives like a bushman and doesn't believe it.
Oh goody a chance to re-phrase the question.

Can you explain my bushman life style and show how all the things i do and how I survive without all the essentials you say I must have, which flies in the face of all you maintain is the truth?

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

Oh goody a chance to re-phrase the question.

Can you explain my bushman life style and show how all the things i do and how I survive without all the essentials you say I must have, which flies in the face of all you maintain is the truth?
Easy its Convenience versus Necessity.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Barcs

Not true. We don't NEED supplements in most cases. People use them because they CHOOSE not to eat healthy, or if they are on a special work out program. I haven't taken a vitamin supplement in years and I'm still here. Our diet is not screwed up, we just have such a large selection to choose from and companies that make money from food sales. Most humans have control over what they eat. You don't need to eat a luxurious sushi meal or processed food to survive. Heck, it can be argued that we don't even need meat in our diets. Protein, yes, but not meat if you get the proper nutrients. You are confusing human intelligence and dietary choices, with humans "fitting in". Before humans became civilized, we were hunters and gatherers, living off the earth without supplements, vaccines, medicine or anything else. How did we survive if your hypothesis is accurate?
So I have these super suppliment stores here where I live, and its like a grocery store, of suppliments. Now granted most people don't take them, but how could they possibly make a warehouse worth, and you say they aren't needed.

I would be more inclined to say most (if not all) of us need them, but just choose not to take them. Go get a professional diagnoses done on your suppliment levels and I'll bet every person is lacking at least one thing in there diet. I know mine is calcium, no pun intended.

How is it that we can CHOOSE to not eat healthy? Did you ever wonder about that? You don't see animals in the wild choosing to not eat healthy. It's because there are food options made by man that stemmed from an acumulation of redundant adaptation, and lack of dietary needs.

How did we survive, well barley, is the best way to understand it. We got sick a lot, were very unhealthy, and certainly died at a much younger age.

You will never convince me that suppliments serve no purpose.
You will never convince me that vaccines serve no purpose.
You will never convince me that processing water is really not needed.
You will never convince me that cows milk was meant for humans to drink. If this stemmed from evolving, then why are we the only ones doing it? Are humans the only onces evolving?
edit on 21-1-2012 by itsthetooth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Barcs

Our hands have a multitude of functions, and without them we'd be nowhere right now. LOL at them having a single solitary purpose on some distant planet. Hands are for holding, grabbing, and manipulating whatever we want.
I strongly disagree. I think there is a purpose.

I'm going to lean on the creationism side just for a moment and say that there is purpose in our design in full details. Legs were made to walk, would you argue that? Eyes were made to see, would you argue that? Ears are made to hear. Those all of which have limitations and those limitations hold clues. I'm laughing at Colin making a statement a while back that our hands were made for making tools, and sometimes we have to make tools to make tools. Don't you think thats a little redundant? Redundancy is a key to watch for that proves things are out of sorts.

Here is another example, we made shoes so that our feet can endure the harsh elements. Mother nature gave us fungus, so we in turn made socks to take care of that. It's redundancy again, and its a clue that something is wrong. Bottom line is we aren't suppose to have to wear shoes. Granted the bushman doesn't but he also doesn't live in my climate either. So then this becomes a question of weather or not we were suppose to move out of certain areas. Some might argue and say that we evolved into shoes. Now if thats true, did we first set out then learn of the problem and made them? In other words was the evolution bug smart enough to say go ahead and move out to new areas, I will make you smart enough to make shoes, and when you reach that point you will make them.

Can you name one thing that is important in our diet?

Potassium
Where do we typically get it from?

More like, we're spoiled (in most western countries at least), and have this currency that buys us what we want. We aren't scavengers, we are consumers. We don't have to wait for a predator to finish his meal to grab the remaining scraps like the old days, when humans and wolves(dogs) scavenged together, hence developing that bond that still exists today.
Humans are the epitome of scavangers. It's so bad that there is even debate by some if we are carnivores, vegitarians, or omnivores. And there is a very simple explanation, its what I have been saying all along. It depends on where you live, to what you will have access too. But even then you will always have something lacking in your diet, thats needed. That suppliement store is lookin real good right now.

Our diets are so screwd up that we have things like diabetes, dieticians, and personal meal planners for some cases. Our natural selection (in food) is so piss poor that we manufacutre some of our own food and enrich and fortify it. Mlk is pasturized, homogenized, fortified, and sometimes lactose free. Now we sure are bending over to get what we want or need. Want or need, has it occured to you that most of these changes are from need and not from want. So you start to see this big picture of whats really going on.

You think we evolved, so going with that, we evolved and now as a result have nothing to eat. Do you understand now why evolution CANT exist. How is an evolved species suppose to eat?

My version is that we were dumped here, and well that pretty much explains whats going on.

We were better off as apes, we had a suited diet, much less sickness. I open my phone book here and 1/4 of the book accounts for medical professions, including dietary things, medical doctors, pharmacys, and counselors and practicioners. 1/4 is a lot. But we don't need them right? We are just spoiled LOL.
Just remember when we talk about changes being made for the better of man, Mother is the necessity of invention. They never said things you want, its about things you need. So all of this about diet suppliemts, doctors, processing water, processing food, vaccines, etc, its all about need, not want.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

Well first of all, your overlooking your biggest mistake of all. They don't have a realtionship with us, they have it with they have it with the homes we build. Second, its not of natural occurances. Us building easier homes for them to live in is not natural.

Like I said dishonest avoidance
I asked for realtionships that species have with man, and you give me one that has a relationship with the homes we build, thats dishonesty.

So your agreeing that you are able to feed field mice to force them to evolve?

Hey its your analogy not mine. Cant wait to see your paper published in science monthly.
From everything I have read and been linked to it sure looks plausible.

Well you might have people on your side of evoltuion, but your replies are not making much sense.

If I wore a silver suit and said nano nano would that help you understand?
That depends, are you evolving in the process?

Well its not that, its more like if there is any chance in hell that evolution can happen, your all over it like flies on scat, without looking at the facts first. All I'm doing is looking at the facts first.

Oh right your version of facts that have no evidence. I see now
Well actually I was referring to YOUR facts, or the lack of. I'm sorry you don't consider the bible proof or evidence of anything, but you have to admitt one thing, at least the people back in that time were smart enough to keep records, which I"m sorry to say is not looking so good for evolution. We have yet to find any written stories about someones family member branching off into another species, it just never happens.

Field mice did not evolve into door mice, I made that up as a forced example, but it did seem to be the only thing of interest to get your attention. All you care about is looking for things evolving, so much so that you will piss off the rest of the conversation.

Thankyou for doing as requested and anyway we have run out of 'Ilove evolution' Tee shirts.
I think you might be suffering from evolvitis. You seriously have evolutionism on the brain.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

Do you spend all your time indoors in an isolated room with no human contact? This is how you come across. People fake things for many reasons. Money or to promote a belief they cannot prove to name a couple. That is why the scientific method was put in place.
Well that doesn't mean anything when your theorys are quoted as being postualted and hypothetical theorys. Seriously you need to find better sources, or is it that no one has been able to honestly prove evolution?

Yes a few fossils have been faked, science discovered that and discarded them. This is why you know of them. Many religious artifacts have been faked and even though shown to be fake are still held as significant. Ufology is the most faked subject I know of. So if you believe science is bust because of a rare few faked fossils then your views dont even get of the ground.
Lets back up a minute. Why would they be looking to see if they were fake to begin with? People have known for sometime that evolution is simply not possible, it cant be. Just like creationism, back to the egg and chicken problem.

UFOligy has never been disproved. We can't disprove it, we don't have the means to. Sure peeps have faked stuff and many have been busted. If you look on wiki under abductions, you will see that over 4 million people have reported having contact with aliens. No some of those might be fake, but its also possible that not all the stats made it into that figure. IMO its probably a pretty accurate figure. Now thats a hell of a lot. If you think this is not the real deal, can you explain why FEMA has adopted chapter 13 in there service manual specifically on how to deal with an alien encounter.

How could something so not possible, get so much attention? How is it that some of the people claiming to be abducted don't even believe in aliens? You have to be ignorant to think we are the only life. There is over 5million species just on our planet alone, thats an eye opener.

As you have been told. You dont have anything that shows Pye correct. Evidence. Before you say he wrote a book and did a video. Remember having expained to you many times what sceintific evidence is.
Well Pye may not have revieled any sources for help but all of his work is presented, and can be contested,,,,and I'm not hearing anything.

Before you say yet again 'then prove him wrong' I'll remind you he is promoting his veiw as a fact that science must accept. He has to provide proof that science can accept. He refuses to do so.

As usual the rest of the tosh you write has been addressed and is not worth addressing again
So what your telling me is that Pye is the only person that has ever had access to verify that we have over 4 thousand defects in our genes, altered DNA, dormant DNA, and over 2 dozen that can kill you before puberty. Your trying to tell me that no one else on this little planet can challange those statments, much less does no one allready knows these things.

I think you might say he has a lot of balls for coming out with it, but its not like its not on the table, anyone can prove him wrong, providing he is wrong. I don't think he is, I think this is exactly why you squawk about this. No one is proving him wrong because he is right, and you just don't want to accept that.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by itsthetooth

So I have these super suppliment stores here where I live, and its like a grocery store, of suppliments. Now granted most people don't take them, but how could they possibly make a warehouse worth, and you say they aren't needed.
I have an Off licence near me stocked with alcaholic drink are you saying we all need booze? I have a car showroom close by. Do you mean we need cars to be able to live a long life? You believe the things being sold are because you need them as you are not from here, ..... Really?

As usual the rest is complete nonsense that has been explained and not worth the time to reply

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

I'm going to lean on the creationism side just for a moment and say that there is purpose in our design in full details. Legs were made to walk, would you argue that? Eyes were made to see, would you argue that? Ears are made to hear. Those all of which have limitations and those limitations hold clues.
Legs, The abiltiy to walk evolved. Eyes, Sight evolved. Ears, hearing evolved. They do not have 'limitations' they have evolved to do the job. Owls eyes are better than ours. A rabbit has superior hearing an cheetah runs faster than us. The limitations as you call them are because better sight, hearing offers no real advantage to survival over what we have now which mean, ... whats the point of explaining any further.

I'm laughing at Colin making a statement a while back that our hands were made for making tools, and sometimes we have to make tools to make tools. Don't you think thats a little redundant? Redundancy is a key to watch for that proves things are out of sorts.
Glad you are happy but you are laughing at the wrong joke. Never said our hands were 'made' to make tools. I said we make tools with our hands and even though you show you have not got the IQ to understand the difference there is a big difference.
Like I say you must live in a sealed concrete box. Let's look at a wooden handled hammer. A simple tool designed to bang things, usually nails. Explain how we make a hammer without using tools and our hands?

Cant be bothered about the shoe crap only to ask you to show that the fungus that mother nature gave us should only date back to a little after the first shoe. Please show evidence of this.

Potassium. Where do we typically get it from?
You have the biggest source of information ever known to man and you need to ask that. You astound me.

After a lot more drivel all of which has been shown wrong many times you write

You think we evolved, so going with that, we evolved and now as a result have nothing to eat. Do you understand now why evolution CANT exist. How is an evolved species suppose to eat?
You joined around page 54 and on page 190 you still dont know enough about what evolution says to be able to see how ignorant those two lines are whether you accept evolution or not. Amazing ignorance.

What follows is another one of your cut and pastes from tooths book of ignorant frequently posted quotes. It will never be a best seller.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

I asked for realtionships that species have with man, and you give me one that has a relationship with the homes we build, thats dishonesty.
I made it very clear that we build the structures they need to nest so the relationship is with us. So that makes you a serial dishonest person

From everything I have read and been linked to it sure looks plausible.
It would do to a fool that reads words and makes up their meaning to suit a foundationless argument.

Who knows but if wearing a sliver suit helps you understand just one thing then at least this thread would evolve if only slightly.

Well actually I was referring to YOUR facts, or the lack of. I'm sorry you don't consider the bible proof or evidence of anything, but you have to admitt one thing, at least the people back in that time were smart enough to keep records, which I"m sorry to say is not looking so good for evolution. We have yet to find any written stories about someones family member branching off into another species, it just never happens.
As I have already wrote, your determination to remain ignorant is astounding

I think you might be suffering from evolvitis. You seriously have evolutionism on the brain.
Which gives me an advantage over you. I have a brain.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Lets back up a minute. Why would they be looking to see if they were fake to begin with? People have known for sometime that evolution is simply not possible, it cant be. Just like creationism, back to the egg and chicken problem.
They look to see if something is fake because science scrutinises the evidence continuosly. What people are you talking about? I answered the chicken/egg question. The egg came first.

UFOligy has never been disproved. We can't disprove it, we don't have the means to.
What like evidence. I agree

Sure peeps have faked stuff and many have been busted.
So going by your standards all the reports on UFO's are totally false.

If you look on wiki under abductions, you will see that over 4 million people have reported having contact with aliens. No some of those might be fake, but its also possible that not all the stats made it into that figure. IMO its probably a pretty accurate figure. Now thats a hell of a lot.
Yep and not one jot of evidence. There's a recurring theme going on here

IMO its probably a pretty accurate figure. Now thats a hell of a lot. If you think this is not the real deal, can you explain why FEMA has adopted chapter 13 in there service manual specifically on how to deal with an alien encounter
Because they have to plan for any event and its effect on the population no matter how far fetched.

How could something so not possible, get so much attention? How is it that some of the people claiming to be abducted don't even believe in aliens? You have to be ignorant to think we are the only life. There is over 5million species just on our planet alone, thats an eye opener.
No one has told you that life elsewhere in the universe is not possible in fact I believe everyone who has posted has said it is probable but we have no proof. Only you after watching SciFi maintains we have proof all planets are formed with a fully functionong and balanced eco system.

An eye opener would be if you produced one shred of evidence that backed up your fantasy

Well Pye may not have revieled any sources for help but all of his work is presented, and can be contested,,,,and I'm not hearing anything.
Neither is anyone else which is a problem for you and Pye. Pye can resolve it by producing the evidence in the proper way required for science to scrutinise his evidence. He does not so till then he is just another author of another story.

What followed was more rubbish and proved to be rubbish

I think you might say he has a lot of balls for coming out with it, but its not like its not on the table, anyone can prove him wrong, providing he is wrong. I don't think he is, I think this is exactly why you squawk about this. No one is proving him wrong because he is right, and you just don't want to accept that.
No I am saying he is full of crap. I again refer you to the explanation of what evidence is. What he thinks. What you think means nothing without it.

Rightly no one tries to prove him wrong when he has offered nothing to prove wrong. Again you cling to ignorance like a limpet clings to a rock. Truely amazing.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

I have an Off licence near me stocked with alcaholic drink are you saying we all need booze? I have a car showroom close by. Do you mean we need cars to be able to live a long life? You believe the things being sold are because you need them as you are not from here, ..... Really?

As usual the rest is complete nonsense that has been explained and not worth the time to reply
I can't believe that you would make a stand that you know better than every doctor, that you know better than every scientist.

We have most of those things because we need them, not because we want them. The fact is we don't have to have anything, if you think dying at the age of 30 is normal.

If your correct, then you are suggesting that we are in fact de-evolving, because we are going backwords and not making progress. After all, if we don't need them, then they certainly aren't progress.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

I'm going to lean on the creationism side just for a moment and say that there is purpose in our design in full details. Legs were made to walk, would you argue that? Eyes were made to see, would you argue that? Ears are made to hear. Those all of which have limitations and those limitations hold clues.
Legs, The abiltiy to walk evolved. Eyes, Sight evolved. Ears, hearing evolved. They do not have 'limitations' they have evolved to do the job. Owls eyes are better than ours. A rabbit has superior hearing an cheetah runs faster than us. The limitations as you call them are because better sight, hearing offers no real advantage to survival over what we have now which mean, ... whats the point of explaining any further.
I think you guys are wrong, all of the things we have created out of necessity, are because they are necessary, not because they are luxerys.

Well that depends, you could say we can hear prey when it moves about. I don't think our hearing was just for that however. Our frequencie range is pretty big, so there is something missing from the picture here.

Had we of evolved, our caninine teeth would have grown larger so that we could eat wild game. Our feet would have grown faster so we could catch those rabbits. There is not only nothing that indicates we evolved, but that if we did, we did a sucky job at it, and regressed. Aside from smarts, we have epically failed in our evolving, and were much better off as apes.

Glad you are happy but you are laughing at the wrong joke. Never said our hands were 'made' to make tools. I said we make tools with our hands and even though you show you have not got the IQ to understand the difference there is a big difference.
Well I'm glad to see you still don't admit to coming up with a logical purpose for our hands. So be missleading all you want, your still not producing results.

Like I say you must live in a sealed concrete box. Let's look at a wooden handled hammer. A simple tool designed to bang things, usually nails. Explain how we make a hammer without using tools and our hands?
Well we could have started with rocks I guess, I'm not following your point.

Cant be bothered about the shoe crap only to ask you to show that the fungus that mother nature gave us should only date back to a little after the first shoe. Please show evidence of this.
Well it does depend on the design of the shoe, why do you have something thats your little secret that says fungus didn't attack shoes at first.

Potassium. Where do we typically get it from?

You have the biggest source of information ever known to man and you need to ask that. You astound me.

After a lot more drivel all of which has been shown wrong many times you write
Oh the question was location sensitive, in case you didn't understand that.

You joined around page 54 and on page 190 you still dont know enough about what evolution says to be able to see how ignorant those two lines are whether you accept evolution or not. Amazing ignorance.

What follows is another one of your cut and pastes from tooths book of ignorant frequently posted quotes. It will never be a best seller.

So its official, we have de-evolved. We have gone backwords in progress, and aside from intelligence, are failing at everything else, but hanging on through redundant adaptation.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

I made it very clear that we build the structures they need to nest so the relationship is with us. So that makes you a serial dishonest person
Now your making it sound as though we specifically were building bird houses, yet earlier you were talking about changing the soffit to keep them out. Talk about dishonesty.

Who knows but if wearing a sliver suit helps you understand just one thing then at least this thread would evolve if only slightly.
Would I not be considered evolving if I did in fact put a silver suit on, moving to a space man?

As I have already wrote, your determination to remain ignorant is astounding
Yet the fact still remains that there are never any bones of transgression, no bones of subspecies, no visible micro or macro evolution, no Proof anywhere, but I'm the ignorant one.

Which gives me an advantage over you. I have a brain.
How do you know mine just didnt' evolve?

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

I cant believe you wrote that thinking it had any contact with reality.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

They look to see if something is fake because science scrutinises the evidence continuosly. What people are you talking about? I answered the chicken/egg question. The egg came first.
Really, I thought chickens layed eggs, where did the egg come from. The scientists.

IMO its probably a pretty accurate figure. Now thats a hell of a lot. If you think this is not the real deal, can you explain why FEMA has adopted chapter 13 in there service manual specifically on how to deal with an alien encounter

Because they have to plan for any event and its effect on the population no matter how far fetched.
But come on, little green men, I thought they couldn't exist.

No one has told you that life elsewhere in the universe is not possible in fact I believe everyone who has posted has said it is probable but we have no proof. Only you after watching SciFi maintains we have proof all planets are formed with a fully functionong and balanced eco system.

An eye opener would be if you produced one shred of evidence that backed up your fantasy
There are videos, footage, pictures, and thousands upon thousands of stories online where people have had there own encounter. So you believe life elsewhere is possible just not that they could ever visit us. Now why is that? Is it because we are the smartest thing alive on this planet, and nothing out there could be smarter than us? Is it becuase you personally have never seen anything that might make you believe? What is it?

Neither is anyone else which is a problem for you and Pye. Pye can resolve it by producing the evidence in the proper way required for science to scrutinise his evidence. He does not so till then he is just another author of another story.
The only thing Pye failed to produce on his human genetics video is the lab he did this work in, and names of those that helped. The rest of the work is on the table, waiting to be challenged. I hear a bunch of pissing and moaning but no one stepping up to the plate.

No I am saying he is full of crap. I again refer you to the explanation of what evidence is. What he thinks. What you think means nothing without it.

Rightly no one tries to prove him wrong when he has offered nothing to prove wrong. Again you cling to ignorance like a limpet clings to a rock. Truely amazing.
Now surly you have something to base your disagreement on. Since you are such a hungry person that only believes in documentation, I would like to see your documentation that says hes full of crap. And if he hasn't offered anything to be proven wrong on, then what are you complaining about?

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

I think you guys are wrong, all of the things we have created out of necessity, are because they are necessary, not because they are luxerys.
Really. You honestly think footballs, baseball bats, musical instruments, garden ornaments, art, films, television, party hats Bla Blar Blar I really could fill several pages just listing stuff that you believe are a necessity. Demosnstrate how we cannot live without the few I have listed although I do feel the need for a baseball bat at the moment.

Well that depends, you could say we can hear prey when it moves about. I don't think our hearing was just for that however. Our frequencie range is pretty big, so there is something missing from the picture here.
And that relates to my answer how?

Had we of evolved, our caninine teeth would have grown larger so that we could eat wild game. Our feet would have grown faster so we could catch those rabbits. There is not only nothing that indicates we evolved, but that if we did, we did a sucky job at it, and regressed. Aside from smarts, we have epically failed in our evolving, and were much better off as apes.
Why is human evolution now dependant on how big our canine teeth are? Bigger feet would slow us down not speed us up. We trained wolves to catch rabbits and still do (greyhounds and whippets) The rest again been there done it but cannot resist we are still apes.

Well I'm glad to see you still don't admit to coming up with a logical purpose for our hands. So be missleading all you want, your still not producing results.
Giving you anything based in logic would be and is a complete waste of time.

Well we could have started with rocks I guess, I'm not following your point.
No you wouldnt would you explaining how you would get a wooden handled hammer is most likely beyond you

Well it does depend on the design of the shoe, why do you have something thats your little secret that says fungus didn't attack shoes at first.
Another dishonest avoidance of the question asked

Oh the question was location sensitive, in case you didn't understand that.
I understand completely and the answer is still you have the biggest source of information in the history of man and you ask that.

So its official, we have de-evolved. We have gone backwords in progress, and aside from intelligence, are failing at everything else, but hanging on through redundant adaptation.
Another unrelated rant. Show me where the proof of what you just wrote

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Now your making it sound as though we specifically were building bird houses, yet earlier you were talking about changing the soffit to keep them out. Talk about dishonesty.
You really are a dishonest little troll arent you. You have shown you have lost and been proved wrong just by this childish response.

Would I not be considered evolving if I did in fact put a silver suit on, moving to a space man?
Anything is possible in your fantasy it seems. Try it just dont send me the photo.

Yet the fact still remains that there are never any bones of transgression, no bones of subspecies, no visible micro or macro evolution, no Proof anywhere, but I'm the ignorant one.
Yes you are the ignorant one and that response reinforces the charge.

How do you know mine just didnt' evolve?
Evidence mate, pages of evidence.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Really, I thought chickens layed eggs, where did the egg come from. The scientists.
More proof you dont read replies to you. I already wrote in response to the same question from you. Dinosaurs layed eggs. Birds are direct decendants from the dinosaur meaning dinosaurs came before the chicken so ergo the egg came before the chicken

But come on, little green men, I thought they couldn't exist.
I refer you to the answers given in the same post you are quoteing from but decided not to comment on so guilty of quote mining as well. Does your dishonesty know no bounds.

There are videos, footage, pictures, and thousands upon thousands of stories online where people have had there own encounter. So you believe life elsewhere is possible just not that they could ever visit us. Now why is that? Is it because we are the smartest thing alive on this planet, and nothing out there could be smarter than us? Is it becuase you personally have never seen anything that might make you believe? What is it?
There are thousands upon thousands of fossil evidence. Observations, studiies, DNA all verifiable and open for peer review. So you believe evolution could not happen. Now why is that?

The rest is another meaningless rant that has been addressed many times. Very boring.

The only thing Pye failed to produce on his human genetics video is the lab he did this work in, and names of those that helped. The rest of the work is on the table, waiting to be challenged. I hear a bunch of pissing and moaning but no one stepping up to the plate.
Very very very booooring. Been answered

Now surly you have something to base your disagreement on. Since you are such a hungry person that only believes in documentation, I would like to see your documentation that says hes full of crap. And if he hasn't offered anything to be proven wrong on, then what are you complaining about?
Another epic and boring fail. I am not complaining because until he puts his evidence up for scrutiny by science he is insignificant and your belief in him comical.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

Really. You honestly think footballs, baseball bats, musical instruments, garden ornaments, art, films, television, party hats Bla Blar Blar I really could fill several pages just listing stuff that you believe are a necessity. Demosnstrate how we cannot live without the few I have listed although I do feel the need for a baseball bat at the moment.
Exactly, these are more for entertainment, and aren't quite the same as processed food, processed water, vaccines, medical intervention etc, but they do serve an important role. You see something is lacking in our lives, that drove us to create those. There is obviously something in the natural sense on our home planet that would take the place of all of these. You have to also consider the fact that if we do have disabled abilities, this would also mean that we have emphasis on whats remaining, this can also play into entertainment needs as well.

And that relates to my answer how?
You were trying to make sense of our hearing evolving.

Why is human evolution now dependant on how big our canine teeth are? Bigger feet would slow us down not speed us up. We trained wolves to catch rabbits and still do (greyhounds and whippets) The rest again been there done it but cannot resist we are still apes.
I didn't say bigger feet, I said faster. Really, then why don't apes have a relationship with them to this day?

Giving you anything based in logic would be and is a complete waste of time.
So you think you will win debates with me through NON logic?

Another dishonest avoidance of the question asked
Not at all, some mockinsons, were lined with fur, so they may not have needed socks.

I understand completely and the answer is still you have the biggest source of information in the history of man and you ask that
Of course, if I don't know anything about YOUR area.

Another unrelated rant. Show me where the proof of what you just wrote
Basically everything you have surmized, adds up to this being the truth. We no longer have any target food. I once heard that man can live alone on milk and bread. Bread is man made, Milk is processed. So either way you look at it, its a large process to live that way.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

You really are a dishonest little troll arent you. You have shown you have lost and been proved wrong just by this childish response.
Nope I specifically remember you saying that they changed the soffit to keep the birds out. Doesn't sound like a good realtionship if you ask me. Which would be OK FYI, the rules didn't say the relationship had to be good or bad. Certainly the ant and anteater is not all good. But none the less a solid relationship.

Anything is possible in your fantasy it seems. Try it just dont send me the photo.
Would you call that evolving

Yes you are the ignorant one and that response reinforces the charge.
Well if me being ignorant is from you not having any proof, then I'll take that.

Evidence mate, pages of evidence.
Do you actually have something, or are you just saying that? And I'm the troll LOL.

new topics

<< 187  188  189    191  192  193 >>

join