It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you prove evolution wrong

page: 189
<< 186  187  188    190  191  192 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

No invokes is another case where you are wrong, you used a completely silly word in this context but cannot bring youself to admit it
I allready explained to you that forced relationships don't count, unless they are from natural things of course.

I did not want your belief of what might of happened. The figures show that the numbers of sparrows plummeted for the reasons given. I asked you to explain it if we do not have a relationship with them. Not another one of your silly fantasies that avoid the question.
Well first of all, your overlooking your biggest mistake of all. They don't have a realtionship with us, they have it with they have it with the homes we build. Second, its not of natural occurances. Us building easier homes for them to live in is not natural.

Oh dear your stupid anology again. Oh well at least you now admit you accept evolution and have cited an exmple to prove it
So your agreeing that you are able to feed field mice to force them to evolve?

I didnt know field mice evolved into door mice thanks for the heads up. Not sure how that works though because field mice live in fields planted by man so they should all be door mice but hey just happy your on the evolution boat now.
I was being sarcastic.

Not going to pull a fellow evolutionist on this but tone down your idiotic posts before you give us all a bad name. Wink, nudge, know what I mean.
Well you might have people on your side of evoltuion, but your replies are not making much sense.

Again You cant be asked to give a reasoned reply I cant be bothered to answer your bird brained assumptions based on a complete disconnect with the world you live in.
Well its not that, its more like if there is any chance in hell that evolution can happen, your all over it like flies on scat, without looking at the facts first. All I'm doing is looking at the facts first.

With your dishonest debating technique. Complete ignorance of what evidence is I am not sure I even want you in the evolution camp even though you have shown field mice evolved into door mice. (was that overnight or did it take a week or two? Just asking)
Field mice did not evolve into door mice, I made that up as a forced example, but it did seem to be the only thing of interest to get your attention. All you care about is looking for things evolving, so much so that you will piss off the rest of the conversation.

Infact I dont. Please tell me you did not show field mice evolved into door mice.
Well then, its settled, it looks like you might become the richest guy in the world selling evolution kits. Complete with bread crumbs just sprinkle crumbs by your front door and watch field mice convert into door mice, and prove evolution in the process.
It doesn't shock me that you would actually accept such an occurance as actuall evolution.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

Judging from our diet, would anyone agree or disagree that we are scavengers?

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsthetooth
reply to post by colin42

Does it have to be natural scavenging? With or without a relationship to the corpse. Does it have to be a scavenged cow so we can get milk? Does it have to include the anteater?

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Connector

Cow mucus.

Did you have a second answer or was that a type o?

I have allready covered cows milk in great detail. It was allready determined that the only reason we have a strong tie to it is from convenience. Convenience not because its actually convenient, but only that it is by comparison to the other choices.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

It is a chicken and an egg thing.. What came first conciousness or the reality conciousness creates.......

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsthetooth
Well thats very complex, but try to look at it like this...
If you had to ask the question, were ants a fitted diet for the anteater, would there be any question? No, they sort of go hand in hand.
Now try to do that with anything on the human diet. Our diet is not only screwed up, but at times we are unsure if we are supppose to be eating certain things or not. Then to top it off, we have a plethora of suppliments we take because what we are eating, isn't giving us what we need.

Not true. We don't NEED supplements in most cases. People use them because they CHOOSE not to eat healthy, or if they are on a special work out program. I haven't taken a vitamin supplement in years and I'm still here. Our diet is not screwed up, we just have such a large selection to choose from and companies that make money from food sales. Most humans have control over what they eat. You don't need to eat a luxurious sushi meal or processed food to survive. Heck, it can be argued that we don't even need meat in our diets. Protein, yes, but not meat if you get the proper nutrients. You are confusing human intelligence and dietary choices, with humans "fitting in". Before humans became civilized, we were hunters and gatherers, living off the earth without supplements, vaccines, medicine or anything else. How did we survive if your hypothesis is accurate?

Well its a good start, but its hard to narrow in on exactly what our hands are for because we use them for so many things. I'm a firm believer there is a simple purpose, and its not here on earth.

Our over ability to adapt is clouding our vision from realizing this easy point that you brought up.'

Our hands have a multitude of functions, and without them we'd be nowhere right now. LOL at them having a single solitary purpose on some distant planet. Hands are for holding, grabbing, and manipulating whatever we want.

Can you name one thing that is important in our diet?

Potassium

More like, we're spoiled (in most western countries at least), and have this currency that buys us what we want. We aren't scavengers, we are consumers. We don't have to wait for a predator to finish his meal to grab the remaining scraps like the old days, when humans and wolves(dogs) scavenged together, hence developing that bond that still exists today.
edit on 20-1-2012 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Barcs

Whatever you do. Dont ask him to explain how the bushmen live without suplements, milk, vaccines or shoes. You will regret it.

You have been warned.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by itsthetooth

I allready explained to you that forced relationships don't count, unless they are from natural things of course.

Well first of all, your overlooking your biggest mistake of all. They don't have a realtionship with us, they have it with they have it with the homes we build. Second, its not of natural occurances. Us building easier homes for them to live in is not natural.
Like I said dishonest avoidance

So your agreeing that you are able to feed field mice to force them to evolve?
Hey its your analogy not mine. Cant wait to see your paper published in science monthly.

I was being sarcastic.
I was being sarcastic.

Well you might have people on your side of evoltuion, but your replies are not making much sense.
If I wore a silver suit and said nano nano would that help you understand?

Well its not that, its more like if there is any chance in hell that evolution can happen, your all over it like flies on scat, without looking at the facts first. All I'm doing is looking at the facts first.
Oh right your version of facts that have no evidence. I see now

Field mice did not evolve into door mice, I made that up as a forced example, but it did seem to be the only thing of interest to get your attention. All you care about is looking for things evolving, so much so that you will piss off the rest of the conversation.
Thankyou for doing as requested and anyway we have run out of 'Ilove evolution' Tee shirts.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by andersensrm

So if evolution doesn't exist, how do you explain life on earth? Like how did everything get to where it was? Or has it just always been that way???????
Well evolutionism doesn't explain it, thats for sure. It's just a bunch of hypothetical and postulated theorys that don't even work together. The only thing that has even been witnessed is viruses and bacteria making changes, but at best, they are still viruses and bacteria.

Creation, is no better. Which came first the chicken of the egg.

Did we evolve from slime, and if so, who made the slime? There is something out there that we don't know or understand yet, something that holds these answers. It reminds me of a program I watched that said planets were being formed from gasses out of nothing, and there was automatically life on those planets. It's crazy, and so bizzarr. A joke was offered about a giant celestial squid named Trevor that poops out planets and life, all hail to Trevor.

Evolution CAN NOT exist, at least in macroevolution, and I'll tell you why. If a species was to evolve into something else, what is it suppose to eat. I'm looking at target food like ants for the anteater. How could something evolve into a target? It's not possible. Unless evolution includes the smartes bug we have ever known that can also predict the future.

Humans are not from this planet, we are scavengers, and we have no target food. We have a lot of things we might think are target foods, but if it was so cut and dry, why do we have suppliment stores to take up whats missing. The bottom line is we aren't from here. We eat everything and anything and nothing is a target food. Our target food is not here, its on another planet. Just like it says in the bible, earth is not our home, and things we were provided are not from our home, in other words they are not our intended things, but will help us get by. So this is why we have no target food.

One thing is for sure, when planets are formed, they must be done in an eco balanced way. There is no way that things could survive unless things are balanced. Humans on this planet, knock off that balance. This is why we have global warming, and self abuse, drugs, smoking, drinking etc... We are being rejected by the planet and this is how we try to cope. And it will get worse, Mother nature is not our mother nature, she will continue to push us off, as we sit here stuck with no where to go. There is no way that life could be abound with out the proper sources to feed everthing. So I would tell you to keep your eyes open for what I'm teaching you, its key to understanding whats going on.

We were dumped here, against our will, and the person or people that placed us here werent concearned about an eco system and technical things of this nature. The fact is, we are, because we are living in it everyday. Even our laws yeild to all other life on this planet, they have the right of way, and they should, we are the outsider, its just that no one looks at it like that. Everytime we adapt, its a sign of things not working for us, so we make things work for us. We don't have a choice because we are stuck here.

Cows milk keeps coming up. It's not suppose to be our intended diet, but because its all we have, we have to roll with it. There is something better for us in the calcium department, on our home planet. Haven't you ever thought it weird we drink another animals milk? No other species here does this, just humans, it was a way for us to adapt because something is missing from our diet thats not on this planet.

As far as evolving I find it odd that up until recently there is no history of us progressing in life, like how to process water for safe drinking, did we just deal with it, and one night grew a brain and realized we could get sick? Nope, we weren't here. There was humans here, but only small groups. There was also other races brought here. We are not the first, and probably not the last.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

I have to jump in here and clear up some facts.....it's pronounced

Na-Nu Na-Nu

Wiki

How can I trust anything you've posted about evolution now?

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by andersensrm

So to further explain diversity. There was allready life on this planet, and most of it is still here. We were brought here from another planet, just like the bible says, and there was other life brought here as well.
Some of that life was human, but different races, and some were animals for us to feed on. You see god set us up to make sure we could get by, but made sure we didn't have the intended things, probably as a form of punisment.

This is what gets me because so many people look up to him like he was a great guy, don't get me wrong, he could have just killed us, but why do that when he would put us to work for him instead right. So peeps look up to him becasue he let us live, well barley.

After a plethora of punishments We have over 4000 defects in our Genes that are considered to be a gross amount in comparison to other life. We have tampered DNA, its evident that someone or something has manipulated our DNA, and for what reason, we don't know. I think it was how god set in his punishments. We also have inverted strands of DNA, and a plehtora of dormant DNA that doesn't seem to fit the description of anything they have seen before. Perhaps we have disabled powers too. We also have over 2 dozen defect genes that wont allow you to live past puberty. Now some take this as a crock because the bushman lives with no vaccines, but that just goes to show you what they don't understand about genetics overall. For those of you that still don't get it, just because its in your genes does not mean it has to surface in your generation.

Lloyd Pye does a good job explaining this if you want to watch his video on human genetics.

This whole think might sound twisted to you, but remember when you wake up in the morning in your man made home, with man made electricty, and man made plummed water and man made heat, and man made processed food, everything you come into contact with on a daily basis is usually adaptation.

It's a good point for me to point out that if adaptation is just getting by, and evolution is making advancments, then we are fighting a losing battle.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Evolution CAN NOT exist, at least in macroevolution, and I'll tell you why. If a species was to evolve into something else, what is it suppose to eat. I'm looking at target food like ants for the anteater. How could something evolve into a target?

Things aren't evolving into "targets." The ancestors of the anteater were already eating such things as ants and termites. However, due to environmental pressures it became more advantageous to have the long nose and thus the anteater grew out of these ancestors. If it didn't have its tongue it would most likely still be eating ants. We know this because its closest relatives, the sloth and the armadillo, have similar diets. The anteater's tongue is no different than the human's prefrontal cortex. They both were selected for by environmental pressures and they allowed the species to be more adept at survival.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Connector
reply to post by colin42

Na-Nu Na-Nu

Wiki

Er oh dear. If I said the program I was quoteing from was a british spin off Dork and Bindy and that was the english pronouncement (more nasal) have I got out of jail?
edit on 20-1-2012 by colin42 because: Nervous error

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Things aren't evolving into "targets." The ancestors of the anteater were already eating such things as ants and termites. However, due to environmental pressures it became more advantageous to have the long nose and thus the anteater grew out of these ancestors. If it didn't have its tongue it would most likely still be eating ants. We know this because its closest relatives, the sloth and the armadillo, have similar diets. The anteater's tongue is no different than the human's prefrontal cortex. They both were selected for by environmental pressures and they allowed the species to be more adept at survival.

See this is what gets me about evolutionism. You will never hear the term missing link. A missing link would provide hardcore evidence linking one species to another. What we have in its place is common ancestor. Common ancestor was a cheesy way of saying, we haven't yet found any missing links, but here is the closest thing we can find. The reasons are simple. There will never be any missing links found, because they don't exist, nothing ever evolved from anything else. Don't ignore the missing bones of that missing link, don't ignore the fact that it should still be going on right under our noses. It's just not there, and it never will be. So when you say the sloth is related to the anteater, I say pfft, right dude, and we are related to apes. We share 97% matching DNA with apes which is only several million gene of difference. We share 70% matching DNA with Rats, but we don't look anything like them. Thats only a 30% diff. Yet we look nothing alike.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

We have shown you examples of transitional fossils numerous times now. Both for hominids and vertebrates in general. We have attempted to explain to you how genetics work. Yet, every time you come back with some asinine answer such as, "Well, Lloyd Pye says..." without providing even a modicum of evidence to back up your claims. In fact you have yet to give the impression that you have even read the links that have been given to you time and time again. It has become exceedingly clear that you didn't come to this site to actually learn anything. Instead you are simply looking for people to reinforce your blind faith. So I have to ask, why are you even here?

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

We have shown you examples of transitional fossils but none that prove transition numerous times now.
Yes you have, and so have I seen the people that got busted by trying to prop fake ones too. Bottom line is none of them prove that any species is related to any other species.

Both for hominids and vertebrates in general. We have attempted to explain to you how genetics work.
Well if your referring to genetics in evolutionism, From what I can tell, its not working. There has never been any genetics proving any species emerging from another.

Yet, every time you come back with some asinine answer such as, "Well, Lloyd Pye says..." without providing even a modicum of evidence to back up your claims.
Well honestly its more like common sense. And did you happen to have something that says Pye is wrong?

In fact you have yet to give the impression that you have even read the links that have been given to you time and time again.
Well no I haven't read them again and again, but I have read them, how else do you think I was able to learn they weren't real?

It has become exceedingly clear that you didn't come to this site to actually learn anything. Instead you are simply looking for people to reinforce your blind faith. So I have to ask, why are you even here?
Well mostly to learn more about evolution, and just how fake it is. I'm on the right track, you guys are doing wonderful. I have learned enough thats for sure. As far as my blind faith, I hate to tell you this but there is more evidence in that blind faith then all of the postulated hypothetical theorys put together about evolutionism. Our DNA says it all. The bible says it all. Sitchen says it all, and Von daniken too. Add them up, its a lot.
edit on 20-1-2012 by itsthetooth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by colin42

reply to post by colin42

Na-Nu Na-Nu

Wiki

Er oh dear. If I said the program I was quoteing from was a british spin off Dork and Bindy and that was the english pronouncement (more nasal) have I got out of jail?

Pay penance by drinking 1 quart each of cow's mucus / processed water, taking 2 vitamin supplements, eating one meal of processed food that has been transported 1000miles, setting your air conditioning to 71F, kick those house sparrows outta your attic, buy a pair of expensive designer sneakers, get vaccinated for numerous diseases and all will be forgiven.
edit on 20-1-2012 by Connector because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Connector

Pay penance by drinking 1 quart each of cow's mucus / processed water, taking 2 vitamin supplements, eating one meal of processed food that has been transported 1000miles, setting your air conditioning to 71F, kick those house sparrows outta your attic, buy a pair of expensive designer sneakers, get vaccinated for numerous diseases and all will be forgiven.
Well I don't believe in worshiping aliens but I guess thats your call, on the flip side you don't have to get vaccinated, just ask Colin, He lives like a bushman and doesn't believe it.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Yes you have, and so have I seen the people that got busted by trying to prop fake ones too. Bottom line is none of them prove that any species is related to any other species.
Do you spend all your time indoors in an isolated room with no human contact? This is how you come across. People fake things for many reasons. Money or to promote a belief they cannot prove to name a couple. That is why the scientific method was put in place.

Yes a few fossils have been faked, science discovered that and discarded them. This is why you know of them. Many religious artifacts have been faked and even though shown to be fake are still held as significant. Ufology is the most faked subject I know of. So if you believe science is bust because of a rare few faked fossils then your views dont even get of the ground.

Well honestly its more like common sense. And did you happen to have something that says Pye is wrong?
As you have been told. You dont have anything that shows Pye correct. Evidence. Before you say he wrote a book and did a video. Remember having expained to you many times what sceintific evidence is.

Before you say yet again 'then prove him wrong' I'll remind you he is promoting his veiw as a fact that science must accept. He has to provide proof that science can accept. He refuses to do so.

As usual the rest of the tosh you write has been addressed and is not worth addressing again

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by colin42

reply to post by colin42

Na-Nu Na-Nu

Wiki

edit on 20-1-2012 by Connector because: (no reason given)
Easy. I have to do that everyday anyway becaause I dont fit. If I have made a spelling mistake sorry but I am handicapped by these outlandish otherworldly hands. Dammed aliens.

new topics

top topics

<< 186  187  188    190  191  192 >>

join