It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you prove evolution wrong?*

page: 179
<< 176  177  178    180  181  182 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Barcs

You haven't demonstrated that. You haven't provided any quotes from the sources or shown which parts are speculation or where it says anything like that. You are being intentionally deceptive and flat out lying in many cases. You haven't provided any objective evidence of your alternative theory to evolution. Oh well.
I think genesis has some good supernatural clues, and the ezekiel chapter when god comes to us in a charriot, explained in appearance a lot like a ufo. Isiah 6 explains how some of our powers are being removed, and exodus explains how our children will also suffer from the punishments.

Lloyd Pyes human genetics uncovers how god manipulated our DNA to control us, but of course Pye just thinks we were an engineered species and could care less about the bible. Sitchen claims that we were an enslaved race for gold, and there are also parts of the bible that concur. Von daniken did an excellent job proving not only that god was a space traveler, but also that there was advanced technology back in that time. Atomic bombs, radio devices and more.

It was the understanding of the covenant that made me realize that not only when god can hear our thoughts and prayers, but the holy and spirit parts were trying to explain telepathy. It came as no suprise when I also realized later that the bible is prefaced as a supernatural book. There is a lot more of course but I think its clear documentation that is not clear when its not read with a supernatual understanding.

What does that have to do with anything I said? Micro evolution is PROVEN. It has been observed in a lab. I have given you the link. You are just making things up questioning why nobody has purple eyes. Why not talk about skin color, brain size, hair or other traits that we can observe that proves humans have evolved since their species was first considered a species. Why not follow the fossils that clearly show small change over 7 million+ years. Talk about WHAT IS, not WHAT ISN'T. The premise of your argument is a 'what if' statement. If you're arguing with a science you need to use science to show it is wrong. You can't just make blank statements and guesses about humans not fitting in. You have thoroughly failed at your attempt to deceive people in this thread. Just leave already.
Well I guess your definition and my definition of what evolution is and does, are two different things. When I hear the word evolution I think of things that could included man evolving from an ape. Micro evolution has been observed in viruses, which has nothing to do with humans. This is where your allowing your mind to play tricks on you. Changes in hair color and eye color are not proof of evolution, they were options within the species all along. Either way you slice it, you still have humans when you are done.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

No wrong again. Not acceptable by SCIENCE. What gives with you? It is easy to grasp. Science does not accept heresay. You have had 'scientific method' explained to you many times. Stop acting like a petulent child.
Most of its not verifiable because there is just no way to test it. Fortuantly they had witnesses which is why all things were documented. Now I realize that may not cut it in some mainstream science, but at the same time evolution has NEVER been witnessed in humans and people are sticking the title there.

Evolution has NEVER been witnessed in any species yet we are told it still exists. New strains are not a different species, so I don't see where you get off claiming that its been witnessed in labs. There are always sections in a species that will allow for changes, and different strains of the flu is no exception. I don't care how many different strains you come out with on the flu, its still the flu. Humans stay human, dogs stay dogs, cats stay cats, bears stay bears. Your fooling yourself.

No that is what you wrote. I quoted you. go back and check if you doubt it.

There are things in the bible that have been verfied, like Pye with all the human genetic defects. Oh but he doesn't count either, even though it wasn't his angle. You see its pretty hard to argue with hinesite, and thats what your trying to do. It's past provable, its now.

Wrong again. See above.
Either way your trying to win through attrition.

True, except that micro and macro evolution still don't exist.
Aside from viruses.

Tut tut tut. Will you ever learn?

You mean anything that could squash evolutionism is not admisable.

Wrong yet again. I mean what I wrote. Read it again, that is what I meant. The bible is not admisable evidence in science.
Well I don't understand your reason for needing science so much. Evolution has none, other than observing different strains of viruses which is not evolutionism.

That depends on your location and access to other sources, its very complicated which I"m sure is why your not getting this.

It's not complicated at all. The question scares you because you cannot answer it just as you have not done again.

Again it depends on which location your at, and other sources you have by you. No I said over 2 dozen defects that wont allow you to live past puberty. That doesn't mean it affects everyone, I think your lost here.

Again lying to yourself. That is a new stance you have taken and a lot different to your original one that was shown wrong many times.

Very poorly is all I can see, unless there was intervention from other worlds back then, which I totally believe.

What a very poor reply. More if's, unlesses and I belives. Wonderful evidence only in your book.
The question scares me pfft, I have been arguing with you over 50 pages now do you honestly think I'm afraid of your questions? Your just being dense and you know I'm right about location making a difference. The facts are here and I have point them out to you but I wonder if you have missed them. Its another clue we aren't from here. When you lack access to the basic things you need in everyday life, we resort to either transportation or adaptation. It's a big clue.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by itsthetooth

Most of its not verifiable because there is just no way to test it.
Exactly. Because there is no way to test it it cannot be accepted by science.

Fortuantly they had witnesses which is why all things were documented.
Unfortunately they dont count as far a science is concerned. You are trying to dispute evolution and your problem is you have no verifiable evidence. Dont reply by saying neither has evolution because it does otherwise science would not have accepted that either.

Now I realize that may not cut it in some mainstream science, but at the same time evolution has NEVER been witnessed in humans and people are sticking the title there.
It does not cut it in all science. The rest is tosh and so is the following paragraph and been shown to be so.

Either way your trying to win through attrition.
I have tried to debate with you in many different ways. You play the avoidance game and repeat the same wrong things time and again. there is no winner, its a debate. You will never accept evolution and I can accept that but what you have also shown is that you have not improved your argument. Not learned what evolution says even to the point of still saying we are meant to have evolved from apes. How on earth do you believe you can argue against something you refuse to understand?

Well I don't understand your reason for needing science so much. Evolution has none, other than observing different strains of viruses which is not evolutionism.
This is a great example. The scientific method was put in place to avoid peoples personal beliefs and put them out of bounds and for the most part has done a great job. That is why we need science when discussing evolution. As I wrote earlier. If evolution had no evidence then science would not have accepted it.

The question scares me pfft, I have been arguing with you over 50 pages now do you honestly think I'm afraid of your questions?
You may maintain you are not scared of the questions put to you by myself and others but you avoid answering them at all costs and often change your views to suit your latest post or reply with no answer at all.

Your just being dense and you know I'm right about location making a difference.
That has no bearing on your main and often repeated argument. You may be trying to soften your line now but give it a page and you will be quoting the same old same old from your crib sheet.

The facts are here and I have point them out to you but I wonder if you have missed them.
Nope. Read them all unfortunately and in a few cases more than you did.

Its another clue we aren't from here. When you lack access to the basic things you need in everyday life, we resort to either transportation or adaptation. It's a big clue.
Here we are again. Humans have spread to every continent in the world. This is due to the fact we developed farming rather than the hunter gatherer life. This gave rise to villages, towns and cities so of course we have to transport supplies. Of course we have to pipe water to places where there is none and of course we have to deal with the polution. None of this points to, 'we dont fit' and absolutely none of it says 'we are from another planet'. I dont even get how you can come to that conclusion from those observations.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsthetooth
I think genesis has some good supernatural clues, and the ezekiel chapter when god comes to us in a charriot, explained in appearance a lot like a ufo. Isiah 6 explains how some of our powers are being removed, and exodus explains how our children will also suffer from the punishments.

Lloyd Pyes human genetics uncovers how god manipulated our DNA to control us, but of course Pye just thinks we were an engineered species and could care less about the bible. Sitchen claims that we were an enslaved race for gold, and there are also parts of the bible that concur. Von daniken did an excellent job proving not only that god was a space traveler, but also that there was advanced technology back in that time. Atomic bombs, radio devices and more.

It was the understanding of the covenant that made me realize that not only when god can hear our thoughts and prayers, but the holy and spirit parts were trying to explain telepathy. It came as no suprise when I also realized later that the bible is prefaced as a supernatural book. There is a lot more of course but I think its clear documentation that is not clear when its not read with a supernatual understanding.

Funny, I was talking about the link to the evidence for evolution link that was posted multiple times by several people in here. Why divert the topic like that?

www.talkorigins.org...

Here it is one last time. Give me quotes and references to what you are talking about instead of changing the subject and making generalizing statements. You claimed this link said that it was completely inconclusive and not past hypothesis. Please explain what parts you are referring to, so I stop thinking you are just a bot, put on this site to troll people.

Well I guess your definition and my definition of what evolution is and does, are two different things. When I hear the word evolution I think of things that could included man evolving from an ape. Micro evolution has been observed in viruses, which has nothing to do with humans. This is where your allowing your mind to play tricks on you. Changes in hair color and eye color are not proof of evolution, they were options within the species all along. Either way you slice it, you still have humans when you are done.
Here's your big chance. Scientifically explain the races of human around the globe, using anything except evolution. You could actually partially prove your hypothesis or escalate it to theory status if you are right. Why have humans changed so much in 200,000 years if there is no micro evolution?
edit on 13-1-2012 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

Unfortunately they dont count as far a science is concerned. You are trying to dispute evolution and your problem is you have no verifiable evidence. Dont reply by saying neither has evolution because it does otherwise science would not have accepted that either.
Well like I said I think not only is mainstream science sometimes wrong, but I think in this case the title is being stretched. They are probably just calling new strains of something evolution because its the best they could come up with. It doesn't mean man came from apes or that they can.

Plus I don't recall a link saying that new strains are considered evolution either. Are you sure you aren't looking at one that is another hypothetical theory?

I have tried to debate with you in many different ways. You play the avoidance game and repeat the same wrong things time and again. there is no winner, its a debate. You will never accept evolution and I can accept that but what you have also shown is that you have not improved your argument. Not learned what evolution says even to the point of still saying we are meant to have evolved from apes. How on earth do you believe you can argue against something you refuse to understand?
Oh I know I have improved my argument. I started with nothing when I came in here. Now I toss aliens at you and all you can do is say no way. I'm waiting for someone to dissprove it. I throw flagellum on the site, and NO ONE talks to me anymore. I think it's an easy way to say evolution is a crock.

How can we have CLEAR evidence of creation in bacteriam, and there still be a breath from evolution? Flagelium is the smoking gun if you want to know more about origon.

This is a great example. The scientific method was put in place to avoid peoples personal beliefs and put them out of bounds and for the most part has done a great job. That is why we need science when discussing evolution. As I wrote earlier. If evolution had no evidence then science would not have accepted it.
Well again I have never seen anything that says science accepted evolution, and if they did I"m sure there is a big difference between whats been accepted and what your expectations are of it.

Here we are again. Humans have spread to every continent in the world. This is due to the fact we developed farming rather than the hunter gatherer life. This gave rise to villages, towns and cities so of course we have to transport supplies. Of course we have to pipe water to places where there is none and of course we have to deal with the polution. None of this points to, 'we dont fit' and absolutely none of it says 'we are from another planet'. I dont even get how you can come to that conclusion from those observations.
Actually your wrong. It's an obvious sign that we don't belong in certain areas anyhow. So this is why my question keeps coming to this and you never answer. Do you honestly believe that humans were only suppose to live in certain parts of this planet, and not all of them like they are now? Because if remove our adaptation, we are dead.

You need to wise up on your account here and realize one of two things has happened, and you have to choose one. Either we were created, and dumped on the wrong planet, or your theory of us evolving is seriously sucking right now. Honestly we should have remaind apes, we were better off. We had a fitted diet, now we have sickness disease, and diet pills, We never had to worry about clilmate control with heat and AC, we simply had hair that allowed us to roam in the outdoor weather. We never needed vaccines, I know you argue and maintian we still don't, so then please tell me why you got yours if they aren't needed? You seriously need to contact the CDC and let them know that we don't need vaccines and its all a big waste of time, and you know this to be fact because we have bushmen.
edit on 13-1-2012 by itsthetooth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Barcs

Ok you must have sent me the wrong link, because I have allready pointed out that this site clearly states...
Evolution, the overarching concept that unifies the biological sciences, in fact embraces a plurality of theories and hypotheses.
www.talkorigins.org...

Perhaps it woud be best to breakdown exactly whats being said here. Wiki can help...
en.wikipedia.org...

A theory is many things but the ones jumping out at me are "contimplation, speculation, the arts, philosopy, hypothesis."

Some parts could be true, and I emphasize on could, but the hypothesis, is far from being proven. Your guessing.
Your asking me to provide what parts I dissagree with and I haven't done my own personal research on evolutionism to make that type of judgment. I'm just taking the word on whats written from the site, and your not.

Here's your big chance. Scientifically explain the races of human around the globe, using anything except evolution. You could actually partially prove your hypothesis or escalate it to theory status if you are right. Why have humans changed so much in 200,000 years if there is no micro evolution?
The reason we have so much diversity is because our planet was at one time inhabited by many different races. It's even in the bible. At one point we even got into trouble mating with one specific race that god did not want us to. How many different ones, I don't know. There have been people shipped to this planet, and people shipped off of this planet, so its really hard to know. I have always felt that a good portion of the egyptians were shipped off this planet as well.

This is once again where the whole problem with gametic isolation might cease to exist. It's apparent from shared abilitys that the design of our creation was most likely allowing us to communicate together. No language needed, just telepathy. If its true, it could also be possible that there is no gametic isolation between us and them.
edit on 13-1-2012 by itsthetooth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by andersensrm
reply to post by colin42

Evolution totally does not exist. Just look at all the evidence and it will become clear that the earth as well as the entire universe was created only about 5000 years ago by god. When we come to realize that god has all the answers and will take care of us, we really don't have to do anything because god will always be there to save you. Once we realize that jesus is coming back to save us all, we won't have to worry about all the worries in the world...

ANDY....Your kidding right? Please tellme you are not this stupid and are just messing around?! If you are serious then if there is a GOD...that GOD is probably REALLY Pissed Off at you right now for abandoning FREE WILL.

Here are a few facts that you can verify on the Vatican Website. 1. The Bible is incomplete and the New Testament contains only four books...the Gospels of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John. In REALITY there are other Books or Gospels according to Judas. Mary Magdalene, Peter....and others.

The reason that the Church has left out these other Gospels...and they do exist as the Vatican does recognize their existance as well as there being actual physical scrolls in storage....is that they come into conflict with some of the other gospels. One such very conflicting concept was Mary's assertion that Jesus taught that all and any Human could become a SON OF GOD by simply following the teachings of Love your fellow man and turn the other cheek as Mary is said that this is the true teachings of Jesus and he was not being specific just to himself as the only Son of God.

This is just one example of the Gospels that have been left out of the Bible as the Church has much data and fortunately...and to the Vaticans credit...they seem to be much more open about it and are allowing this information to be seen by anyone as well as allowing certain groups to study the actual ancient scrolls that seem to have been written PRIOR to Mary, Peter and Judas' final gospels.

ONE UNDENIABLE FACT....None of this has anything to do with the REALITY OF EVOLUTION and since even the Vatican admits that Evolution is a fact....it seems silly for people here to deny so rediculously this fact.

One last thing...TOOTH...why do you keep saying Man did not evolve from APES when I have agreed with this several times? I have said...and the ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH has also said...that Humans and Great Apes as well as all primates have a common ancestor. Look it up if you wish...google vatican science genetic evolution....POPE JOHN PAUL II believed in EVOLUTION...POPE BENEDICT XVI believes in EVOLUTION....why is it that you don't? Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Hello again,
The dog is still chasing his tail I see

Anyway, I was thinking, it seems that many on here, who think they know all about the theory of evolution, are really clueless to some of it's more questionable aspects.
Does evolution really explain "diversity" in complex groups of animals?
I asked several times for someone to give a "compelling" answer to how the DNA code evolved.
No answer as of yet.
With out fully understanding DNA, how can evolution possibly explain diversity to a critical thinking person?
All I can find on the subject is a lot of assumptions and speculation.
Scientists originally thought that breaking the DNA Code would solve many of the problems with the theory of evolution, yet it has added to them.
Why?

I found this article interesting. It's from Science magazine (1999)

Summary When full DNA sequences opened the way to comparing many different genes in different organisms, the comparisons proved confounding. Rather than clarifying the tree that seeks to show how life evolved, they often produced new trees that differ from the traditional tree and conflict with each other as well. Now some microbiologists, pointing to evidence that microbes have swapped genes wantonly over evolutionary history, say that many of these genes are an unreliable guide to evolutionary history and the old tree is still
basically sound. But others think it's time to uproot the old tree and are proposing candidates for new trees based on specific features of the genome and cell structure. And still others worry that gene swapping has
turned the tree of life into a tangled briar whose lineages will be next to impossible to discern.

m.sciencemag.org...
Quad

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Quadrivium

Hello again,
The dog is still chasing his tail I see
Anyway, I was thinking, it seems that many on here, who think they know all about the theory of evolution, are really clueless to some of it's more questionable aspects.
Does evolution really explain "diversity" in complex groups of animals?
I asked several times for someone to give a "compelling" answer to how the DNA code evolved.
No answer as of yet.
With out fully understanding DNA, how can evolution possibly explain diversity to a critical thinking person?
All I can find on the subject is a lot of assumptions and speculation.
Scientists originally thought that breaking the DNA Code would solve many of the problems with the theory of evolution, yet it has added to them.
Why?
If your talking about human genetics, I found all of Pyes findings in hindsight. So not only does it all make sense to me, but matched the close of my study. Pye doesn't know that however because he believes we were an engineered species, and we very well could be.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Well like I said I think not only is mainstream science sometimes wrong, but I think in this case the title is being stretched.
I'll resist a reply of 'so your right and everyone else is wrong'. If this is truely what you believe you will not win your point using the methods you have in this thread. That includes the rest of this paragraph.

Oh I know I have improved my argument. I started with nothing when I came in here. Now I toss aliens at you and all you can do is say no way
You still have nothing, your deluding yourself if you think otherwise. Your argument has not progressed one jot and in fact people that may have been open to it in the begining have just closed off. That is due to you.

You are correct that all you do is toss aliens at us. There is no logic, no evidence that ever accompanies it. What other reaction do you think you would get? No way is the polite answer to your nonsense.

I'm waiting for someone to dissprove it.
Prime example that you have made no progress in the way you debate or your understanding of the debate you are in. It is not up to us to disprove your belief, It is up to YOU to prove it and you have been told this many times.

I throw flagellum on the site, and NO ONE talks to me anymore.
Well of course they dont. This site is messy enough already without you throwing that about.

I think it's an easy way to say evolution is a crock.
Tired of hearing about what you think. Can you prove any of the things you think?

How can we have CLEAR evidence of creation in bacteriam, and there still be a breath from evolution? Flagelium is the smoking gun if you want to know more about origon.
I see a nobel prize coming. Present your clear evidence of creation.

Well again I have never seen anything that says science accepted evolution, and if they did I"m sure there is a big difference between whats been accepted and what your expectations are of it.
Which proves the see no evidence monkey is alive and well, in your case thriving.

Actually your wrong. It's an obvious sign that we don't belong in certain areas anyhow.
Again you have no clue about history either.

So this is why my question keeps coming to this and you never answer.
I just did answer it. The problem is I did not answer it in the way you want but seeing as though I have all the evidence on my side and you have none, again it is up to you to disprove it.

Do you honestly believe that humans were only suppose to live in certain parts of this planet, and not all of them like they are now?
Er No. That is your view not mine? You are very very confused. There is no supposed to live in certain parts. Humans live almost anywhere they choose because we build our enviroment

Because if remove our adaptation, we are dead.
You still dont understand what adaption is do you.

You need to wise up on your account here and realize one of two things has happened, and you have to choose one. Either we were created, and dumped on the wrong planet, or your theory of us evolving is seriously sucking right now.
What a peach. So I need to make a choice. That we were created and dumped here or that evolution sucks. So YOU tell me that I can only make one decission from two rediculous options. You did say your argument has progressed didnt you? This shows massive regression because I have a third choce and that is to reject your ignorant nonsense.

Honestly we should have remaind apes, we were better off.
You got it wrong again. Have a guess what it is.

We had a fitted diet, now we have sickness disease, and diet pills, We never had to worry about clilmate control with heat and AC, we simply had hair that allowed us to roam in the outdoor weather.
That nonsense has been answered too many times. This may interest you though, Number 16 on the list. icantseeyou.typepad.com...

There are as many hairs per square inch on your body as a chimpanzee. Humans are not quite the naked apes that we’re made out to be. We have lots of hair, but on most of us it’s not obvious as a majority of the hairs are too fine or light to be seen.

We never needed vaccines, I know you argue and maintian we still don't, so then please tell me why you got yours if they aren't needed? You seriously need to contact the CDC and let them know that we don't need vaccines and its all a big waste of time, and you know this to be fact because we have bushmen.
I have never wrote that vacines are not important but refuted your claims that because we come from another planet we need them to survive and not become extinct. The bushmen (you still have not explained them) were an example.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Quadrivium

But saying the tree may or may not be the correct tree or that the tree is more complex than first thought it does not say there is no tree.

I'm not your man when it comes to DNA. Past the basics the talk is above my head. Something I must address but that is a work in progress.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by colin42

I'll resist a reply of 'so your right and everyone else is wrong'. If this is truely what you believe you will not win your point using the methods you have in this thread. That includes the rest of this paragraph.
Hey I'm not the one that wrote these sites you guys are linking me to that clearly state they are hypothetical, or postulated theorys.

You still have nothing, your deluding yourself if you think otherwise. Your argument has not progressed one jot and in fact people that may have been open to it in the begining have just closed off. That is due to you.

You are correct that all you do is toss aliens at us. There is no logic, no evidence that ever accompanies it. What other reaction do you think you would get? No way is the polite answer to your nonsense.
True but there is one vald angle. Aliens don't live here, and they purposly like to leave with little trace.

Prime example that you have made no progress in the way you debate or your understanding of the debate you are in. It is not up to us to disprove your belief, It is up to YOU to prove it and you have been told this many times.
Then I will accept your words as it being at least plausable, which says a lot more than any links I have been sent to regarding evolutionism.

Well of course they dont. This site is messy enough already without you throwing that about.

I think it's an easy way to say evolution is a crock.

Tired of hearing about what you think. Can you prove any of the things you think?
I don't have to, you did it for me. Fortunatly because of the links you have sent me, I was able to realize that evolutionism is nothing more than postualted theorys.

I see a nobel prize coming. Present your clear evidence of creation.
I did, flagellum, how else can motors be created in the wild.

Which proves the see no evidence monkey is alive and well, in your case thriving.
There is a big difference between me not seeing it, because its not there, and you hallucinating.

Again you have no clue about history either.
I can't believe after all this time, you still don't get it. Haven't you ever wondered how weird it is that until biblical times, we hadent even had any documentation. It's as though until recently we didn't feel or have the need to document or try to move forward in our lives. I'm sorry, I'm just not feeling the evolution bug. It's weird how we managed to get along before that time, yet these are all clues that we werent here.

I just did answer it. The problem is I did not answer it in the way you want but seeing as though I have all the evidence on my side and you have none, again it is up to you to disprove it.
So you must be being the no speak monkey.

Er No. That is your view not mine? You are very very confused. There is no supposed to live in certain parts. Humans live almost anywhere they choose because we build our enviroment
And that is yet another clue. don't you think its a little weird that we have to build our enviroment, as though we don't fit in here. Obviously we did a sucky job on evolving because we have to work around the problem.

You still dont understand what adaption is do you.
Actually your the one lost, because your going by the evolutionist column in wiki, which was only awarded a spot in that definition as a postulated theory.

What a peach. So I need to make a choice. That we were created and dumped here or that evolution sucks. So YOU tell me that I can only make one decission from two rediculous options. You did say your argument has progressed didnt you? This shows massive regression because I have a third choce and that is to reject your ignorant nonsense.
You honestly think we are better off than apes? Really?

You got it wrong again. Have a guess what it is.
Well it doesn't appear to be for the better of anything considering we have way more against us then we started out with.

I have never wrote that vacines are not important but refuted your claims that because we come from another planet we need them to survive and not become extinct. The bushmen (you still have not explained them) were an example.
Well bushman don't live to be our age, they probably get sick a lot more than us, and they probably have a high mortality birth rate.

I think the point your missing here is mother is the necessity of invention. You could argue we didn't need vaccines, and could just live to be 20 or 30, but for other reasones we felt that wasn't cutting it. Your missing the big picture. In other words it wasn't done just so we could live longer.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

BTW, you keep using the bushman as an example that we don't need modern day medicine. Since the bushman is thriving and over populating the planet, you might want to consider letting the medical industry know they are living proof we don't need medical intervention.

There is a reason why they are not abundant in population. So understandibly my argumen wins. Bushmen do not over populate the rest of us. You seriously need to pull your head out. Your strawman arguments don't even hold up to common sense. Granted there are probably some bushmen alive but you knew all along they are not in high numbers.

It's been the same way with most of your arguments. You pick a small nitch that doesn't apply to the mainstream population and think it wins though lack of majority. We aren't from here, and you have yet to produce ONE, all I asked for is ONE shred of evidence aside from water and air, and your unable to do it.

No one is able to do it, and there is a very good reason why, because we arent from here. The day you can dish up one honest thing that proves we are from here, will change my mind. Nothing weak either like the little birdie depends on us, I mean something solid that isn't man made or man causes. We only fit in on this planet what little we do, because we make it so, removing that from the picture and you have the truth, we aren't from here.

The bible says it, sitchen says it, Pye says it and Von Daniken has elements that support it.
Our conversation proves it as you still have failed to produce anything solid showing we are from here. We are castaways, and we are stuck here, and I would love to find some new evidence that proves that wrong. So I wait.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Hey I'm not the one that wrote these sites you guys are linking me to that clearly state they are hypothetical, or postulated theorys.
Not a reply to my point.

True but there is one vald angle. Aliens don't live here, and they purposly like to leave with little trace.
Neither does Santa

Then I will accept your words as it being at least plausable, which says a lot more than any links I have been sent to regarding evolutionism.
Confirmation of a delusional mind and again did not address the point made. Hey you did say you had made progress didnt you?

I don't have to, you did it for me. Fortunatly because of the links you have sent me, I was able to realize that evolutionism is nothing more than postualted theorys.
So you are not going to provide proof and you have said all that nonsense before. Just as meaningless and simple minded as all the other times you said it.

I did, flagellum, how else can motors be created in the wild.
Oh dear. Itsthetooth Live and direct from La La land

There is a big difference between me not seeing it, because its not there, and you hallucinating.
A modern day Neslon. You put your spyglass to your blind eye and announce that you see no ships only he did it with more class

I can't believe after all this time, you still don't get it. Haven't you ever wondered how weird it is that until biblical times, we hadent even had any documentation. It's as though until recently we didn't feel or have the need to document or try to move forward in our lives. I'm sorry, I'm just not feeling the evolution bug. It's weird how we managed to get along before that time, yet these are all clues that we werent here.
Confirmation that you have no clue about history both modern and ancient.

So you must be being the no speak monkey.
here is the answer again as you also seem unable to use the scroll function.

And that is yet another clue. don't you think its a little weird that we have to build our enviroment, as though we don't fit in here. Obviously we did a sucky job on evolving because we have to work around the problem.
Not only did you not address my comment you compound it with more drivel. Remind me again. You did say that you debating technique has improved didnt you?

Actually your the one lost, because your going by the evolutionist column in wiki, which was only awarded a spot in that definition as a postulated theory.
Confirmation that you dont understand adaption

You honestly think we are better off than apes? Really?
Not only does this not address the comment quoted yet again it is also confirmation that you have learned so little that you dont understand WE ARE APES. Oh dear how shameful

Well it doesn't appear to be for the better of anything considering we have way more against us then we started out with.
Hold on, are you answering the quotes you post or the quotes to the next post? Either way it further confirms you have learned very little, in fact nothing.

Well bushman don't live to be our age, they probably get sick a lot more than us, and they probably have a high mortality birth rate.
What age is our age? You have no idea if they get sick more or less often than us do you? High mortality rate or not they live without ALL the things you maintain humans cannot. So you are either wrong or expalain this anomoly.

I think the point your missing here is mother is the necessity of invention. You could argue we didn't need vaccines, and could just live to be 20 or 30, but for other reasones we felt that wasn't cutting it. Your missing the big picture. In other words it wasn't done just so we could live longer.
You see here is my problem with you. The statement above is basically correct but I know if I say I agree you will then come back and say this shows we dont belong which it plainly does not.

edit on 14-1-2012 by colin42 because: pressed the wrong button

edit on 14-1-2012 by colin42 because: spelling

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

Neither does Santa

If you have a problem understanding the difference between aliens and Santa, then I can see why your so confused.

Confirmation of a delusional mind and again did not address the point made. Hey you did say you had made progress didnt you?
You have to agree, while I can point out dozens of reasons that show something as small as the ant eater belonging to earth, while you can't muster one with humans, is quite emberrasing. The difference is that we are human, so we should technically know more about ourselves, yet we still cant produce one element that ties us to earth.

So you are not going to provide proof and you have said all that nonsense before. Just as meaningless and simple minded as all the other times you said it.
Hey I'm the one with the open mind, remember, I'm the one that believes in aliens. You are the one that sent me to links stating that evolution is not real.

Oh dear. Itsthetooth Live and direct from La La land
Your the one not giving an explanation about how motors got into flagellum's design. I'm saying it has to be creation.

Confirmation that you have no clue about history both modern and ancient.
I still don't agree with what little documentation there is, that it was first of all by our same species, and doesn't seem to offer advice in the advancment of general things in life. Like processing water, food, and so on.

Not only did you not address my comment you compound it with more drivel. Remind me again. You did say that you debating technique has improved didnt you?

Well seriously if you think we actually evolved, we need to go back to the way we were, we were much better off.

Confirmation that you dont understand adaption

The term adaptation, means something is adapting, which is way different from evolving. Your trying to convince me that evolution was smart enough to know that by pushing us way out of our comfort zone from being apes, that we would in fact be smart enough to fend for ourselves in both the wild and production of colonies. I'm sorry but this evolution bug is just a tad to genus to believe in especially when you can't even see it.

Not only does this not address the comment quoted yet again it is also confirmation that you have learned so little that you dont understand WE ARE APES. Oh dear how shameful
If that were true we would be able to mate with them. We don't look anything like them, why is that?

What age is our age? You have no idea if they get sick more or less often than us do you? High mortality rate or not they live without ALL the things you maintain humans cannot. So you are either wrong or expalain this anomoly.

Why didn't we all remain bushmen then, explain that?

You see here is my problem with you. The statement above is basically correct but I know if I say I agree you will then come back and say this shows we dont belong which it plainly does not.

I dunno man...
All we do is manipulate everything to suit our needs.
We manipulate our water to fit our needs, our heat and AC to fit our needs.
We even manipulate our food to fit our needs and even other life to suit our needs.
Why are we manipulating so much, its again, because we aren't from here.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

BTW, you keep using the bushman as an example that we don't need modern day medicine. Since the bushman is thriving and over populating the planet, you might want to consider letting the medical industry know they are living proof we don't need medical intervention.
I dont keep using the Bushman as an example. I used it once and you have never addressed it which is why I continue to remind you.
As Usual the rest of your reply quoted above is an illogical rant. BTW can you explain the Bushman yet?

There is a reason why they are not abundant in population
I know there is. The question is do you?

So understandibly my argumen wins.
Delusional again and a win based on nothing. So sad

Bushmen do not over populate the rest of us. You seriously need to pull your head out. Your strawman arguments don't even hold up to common sense.
I take it you still cannot explain the Bushman given your belief that they cannot live the lifestyle the do without ALL the things you insist are essential

Granted there are probably some bushmen alive but you knew all along they are not in high numbers.
Do you never watch anything other than the SciFi channel? There are many people living as bushman. The reason why they are not in comparative high numbers has been given to you many times but you refuse to aknowledge. They live a nomadic hunter gatherer style life. We put down roots and farmed. For mercy sake try to learn something.

It's been the same way with most of your arguments. You pick a small nitch that doesn't apply to the mainstream population and think it wins though lack of majority.
No. I offer an example that shows you are wrong and you dance around it or try to deflect from it but never address it.

We aren't from here, and you have yet to produce ONE, all I asked for is ONE shred of evidence aside from water and air, and your unable to do it.
AGAIN I remind you. This is your delusion and it is up to you to prove it has substance. So I quote you. ' you have yet to produce ONE, all I asked for is ONE shred of evidence aside from water and air, and your unable to do it.'

No one is able to do it, and there is a very good reason why, because we arent from here. The day you can dish up one honest thing that proves we are from here, will change my mind. Nothing weak either like the little birdie depends on us, I mean something solid that isn't man made or man causes. We only fit in on this planet what little we do, because we make it so, removing that from the picture and you have the truth, we aren't from here.
No proving something does not exist with evidence is impossible. That is why you cannot prove it to be correct and also have no evidence. The rest appears to be you having a hissy fit. Has all been said before has all been shown wrong before.

The bible says it, sitchen says it, Pye says it and Von Daniken has elements that support it.
I refer you to my post explaining what is and what is not evidence in science

Our conversation proves it as you still have failed to produce anything solid showing we are from here. We are castaways, and we are stuck here, and I would love to find some new evidence that proves that wrong. So I wait.
How many times do you want to repeat the some old rubbish?

Do everyone a favour and wait in silence

edit on 14-1-2012 by colin42 because: spelling

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

So you changed your post. A little late as I answered it.

If you have a problem understanding the difference between aliens and Santa, then I can see why your so confused.
If you cannot see the connection between your nonsense and Santa it illustrates your delusion.

You have to agree, while I can point out dozens of reasons that show something as small as the ant eater belonging to earth, while you can't muster one with humans, is quite emberrasing. The difference is that we are human, so we should technically know more about ourselves, yet we still cant produce one element that ties us to earth.
Why do you insist on telling me what I have to agree with? The rest all been answered to the point of exhaustion.

Hey I'm the one with the open mind, remember, I'm the one that believes in aliens. You are the one that sent me to links stating that evolution is not real.
I in fact have sent you very few links because I know you do not read them even when pasted into the body of the post as with the fact that we have the same number of hairs as a chimpanzee which you never commented on.
And yes I know you believe in aliens.

Your the one not giving an explanation about how motors got into flagellum's design. I'm saying it has to be creation.
Not only live and direct from La La land but a second season no less.

I still don't agree with what little documentation there is, that it was first of all by our same species, and doesn't seem to offer advice in the advancment of general things in life. Like processing water, food, and so on.
What little documentation there is? It appears if it does not fit your silly dellusion then it is not evidence. People like you are exactly why the scientific method was put in place. Nice to see that you now believe processing water and food is an advancement.

Well seriously if you think we actually evolved, we need to go back to the way we were, we were much better off.
But you have only just explained why it is better to be as we are now than revert to the ways of the bushman. Which one is it?

The term adaptation, means something is adapting, which is way different from evolving. Your trying to convince me that evolution was smart enough to know that by pushing us way out of our comfort zone from being apes, that we would in fact be smart enough to fend for ourselves in both the wild and production of colonies. I'm sorry but this evolution bug is just a tad to genus to believe in especially when you can't even see it.
you really have learned nothing.

If that were true we would be able to mate with them. We don't look anything like them, why is that?
Learned nothing at all

Why didn't we all remain bushmen then, explain that?
Because we discovered we could improve our lives by the things we invented. Farming was the first step. You have had this explained many times.

We manipulate our enviroment through tool usage and intellegenc because we can. It shows nothing else and certainly does not show we are not from here.
edit on 14-1-2012 by colin42 because: Advancement comment

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

I throw flagellum on the site, and NO ONE talks to me anymore. I think it's an easy way to say evolution is a crock.

Let's assume your neighbour's wife is butt-ugly... is that evidence of the beauty of your own wife? Obviously not, yours could be just as ugly if not more!

Similarly, any failure in the theory of Evolution doesn't make the MAGIC GOD conjecture any more plausible.

Doisproving Evolution is not the way to prove Creationism. This shortcut Creationists take is a fallacy, it doesn't work that way.

How can we have CLEAR evidence of creation in bacteriam, and there still be a breath from evolution?

Why should something as yet unexplained be any evidence of creation? You appeal to the infamous "god of ignorance".

The day someone comes up with a logical explanation will you deny your god? I don think so! Therefore you're not risking anything because your god doesn't explain anything at all.

Historically humans have believed in a god or gods as a result of not being able to answer all of the questions, but in time as natural answers have appeared, gods have disappeared. Yours is just another shrinking god.
edit on 14-1-2012 by Brasov because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

The term adaptation, means something is adapting, which is way different from evolving.

Well, certain adaptations are impossible without evolving too... How would a land mammal adapt to the abyssal depths of the sea without evolving? How would a rat adapt to flight without evolving wings?

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

Not only live and direct from La La land but a second season no less.
So I gather from your response you don't believe that fagellum is real? A real life organism.
www.google.com...:&imgrefurl=http://veritasdomain.wordpress.com/2007/ 03/31/bacteria-flagellum/&docid=HogNDk_FPbxg_M&imgurl=http://veritasdomain.files.wordpress.com/2007/03/flagellum.jpg&w=720&h=480&ei=NewRT7PnHYGTiQK7w7 WzDQ&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=140&sig=115635189988205390860&page=1&tbnh=119&tbnw=159&start=0&ndsp=12&ved=1t:429,r:3,s:0&tx=82&ty=78

What little documentation there is? It appears if it does not fit your silly dellusion then it is not evidence. People like you are exactly why the scientific method was put in place. Nice to see that you now believe processing water and food is an advancement.
For someone that believes we have made advancments, you sure are short for words to explain why its happened.

But you have only just explained why it is better to be as we are now than revert to the ways of the bushman. Which one is it?
Neither, we didn't evolve from bushmen, according to evolution we evolved from apes, I'm saying we were better off then.

you really have learned nothing.
Is it my fault you offer nothing worth learning.

Learned nothing at all
Your admitting your role as the teacher really sucks.

Because we discovered we could improve our lives by the things we invented. Farming was the first step. You have had this explained many times.

We manipulate our enviroment through tool usage and intellegenc because we can. It shows nothing else and certainly does not show we are not from here.
Now wait a minute, did we adapt and find out it helped us or did we do it because we felt the need too?

top topics

<< 176  177  178    180  181  182 >>

join