It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you prove evolution wrong

page: 168
<< 165  166  167    169  170  171 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

I know you say we were brought here 10K years ago. Go back 500 years and everything you listed apart from table and chairs had not been invented. How the hell did we live if you believe these are essentials? No mate you have not even made a start.

The tribes living apart from the modern world in the Amazon do not have a milk delivery. My undestanding of China and Japan is that dairy products are not part of their normal diet. Rush an ambulance to them quickly. They are all going to die........................ according to you.
Well then they have either figured out how to suppliment there diet, or they take suppliments or they suffer as they get older.

Which brings up probably one of the best points of all. Why do we have to try to figure out what to eat and what not to eat? Should it really require instruction? How is it that the other life on this planet eat just fine and they never have to take vitamins?

Large numbers of any sedentary species will pollute the water supply. That is why we need to process it not because the water this planet supplies is poison without it. Of course I remind you yet again YOU HAVE BEEN TOLD AND SHOWN THIS MANY TIMES.
No you totally missed the point to begin with. It was never good for us to drink it to begin with.

Really if this is the best you can come up with to show we came from another planet calling it an epic fail would be an understatement. I am suprised you never listed McDonalds, Kentucky Fried and Starbucks your list is so daft.
Those too are fine examples of things being produced as a result of forced adaptation. Point is that we spend so much time adapting that we haven't enough time to tend to ourselves and our familys, thus fast food was an eager way to get attention. It's indirect however, I was looking more at direct things. Unfortunatly our adaptation is redundant, and thats part of fast food. We suffer from gross redundant adaptation. When something isn't working the way we want it to, we adapt. If that fails then we adapt the failing part, if that doesn't work then we try to restructure the whole process and make it work for us.

A good example with this is a famer that goes to a geneticist becasue his crops keep getting mauled by a specific insect. Now keep in mind this occurance is NATURAL, but its stepping on our food supply so we are going to act. They basically located the gene that attracts the insect and just altered that one gene. Now the insect is no longer interested in the crops. This type of forced adaptation is scary because we are in essence altering the eco system because its not fitting our needs. Of course it doesn't, it never has and it never will, and its not suppose to.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by colin42
reply to post by Connector

Without a doubt you are correct. The trouble is he also becomes an itch you just have to scratch. Just when you think you have reached the most absurd point he dives down further into absurdity. Just How deep can he go?

LOL......that's why I bailed after only 2 or 3 posts back and forth. I knew I'd get sucked in. It's actual quite brilliant.....just enough forward ground to keep you coming back, while at the same time littered with insanity that requires a :

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by itsthetooth

They werent provided, we created them because there was a need to have them. That need spawned over time since our placment here on earth. That need grew as we learned that this planet was not here for us. Fortunatly we posess this wonderful trait that allowed us to fend for ourselves otherwise we would be dead.
We invented them because we gave up the hunter gatherer life. You dont make tables and chairs if you move on every few days. You dont make cookers if a campfire will do. As usual your reply is very uneducated.

I understand what your saying but I'm sure most of them were created from need, not desire.
For whatever reason they were invented their absence would not mean the extinction of mankind which was the point being made and which you, as usual did not address.

Because your not able to fit our population in those small areas only. So its either that, or you have to look at it as though we grew out of population.
So now you show you also know nothing about population growth and density. Astounding.

Well I do think we cause some polution, why do other animals not ever cause polution? It's again because we don't belong here. I was more concearned with just the fact that there are very limited areas where we could use the water without tratment. Were we all suppose to live only near those areas?
What do you mean. 'Why do other animal not ever cause this problem?' Animals in large numbers cause exactly the same problems. Rats pissing in water cause weil's disease to name one. Even falling leaves pollute water.

Your exactly right again, something is very wrong, and I would never think we were suppose to spend all of our time eating, much less how are we going to get a balanced diet in one location too.
The answer was we can get along very well without them. Again you answer a post with what is in your head and not what is contained in the post. But you are correct that means there is something very wrong but it has nothing to do with milk.

edit on 6-1-2012 by colin42 because: spelling

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

Well then they have either figured out how to suppliment there diet, or they take suppliments or they suffer as they get older.
Or they got it from their original diet and their population numbers would show me right and you wildly wrong.

Which brings up probably one of the best points of all. Why do we have to try to figure out what to eat and what not to eat? Should it really require instruction? How is it that the other life on this planet eat just fine and they never have to take vitamins?
FYI here is a link. I know, Iknow it will take you all of 10 minutes to read it but I will offer it anyway. It is presented in a very simple fashion so it may not be that far above your understanding.

www.globio.org...

Animals learn from their parents what to eat and more so in the primates that have a varied diet.

No you totally missed the point to begin with. It was never good for us to drink it to begin with.
History shows you are wrong. Our population growth shows you are wrong
Not even going to waste the bandwith or my time answering the idiotic fairy tale that is so far from reality to be beyond belief.

Since when did going to work become adaption?? Never heard anyone call 'Bye darling I am just going to adapt at the office.' or the reply 'Ok dear I will being doing all the laundry and adapting needed at home. How many buckets of milk do we need to stave off death today?'

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

We invented them because we gave up the hunter gatherer life. You dont make tables and chairs if you move on every few days. You dont make cookers if a campfire will do. As usual your reply is very uneducated.
Your putting the cart before the horse, and as usuall missed the whole point in the process. Why did we make those things to begin with?

For whatever reason they were invented their absence would not mean the extinction of mankind which was the point being made and which you, as usual did not address.
Here is where you fail yet again. Ever heard the saying invention is the mother of necessity? There is a reason they used the word necessity.

So now you show you also know nothing about population growth and density. Astounding.
It doesn't matter, the water isn't growing with us.

What do you mean. 'Why do other animal not ever cause this problem?' Animals in large numbers cause exactly the same problems. Rats pissing in water cause weil's disease to name one. Even falling leaves pollute water.
Only to us, you keep forgeting, we aren't suppose to be here.

The answer was we can get along very well without them. Again you answer a post with what is in your head and not what is contained in the post. But you are correct that means there is something very wrong but it has nothing to do with milk.
So your at least admitting that there is no way to get a solid diet in one location?
If we evolved from monkeys, who had a fitting diet, can you please explain to me why we chose to distance ourselves from a fitting diet and turn into scavangers and eat anything to the point that we have diet issues, and sickeness, and need vitamins, and suppliments and dieticians to helps us? Why would we leave such a well suited diet? It's because we didn't evolve from them, we were placed here.

Why is it that we have no natural interaction with the other species from day one, why did we choose to distance ourselves from all the other life here on earth? Again its because we aren't from here.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

Or they got it from their original diet and their population numbers would show me right and you wildly wrong.
Human health problems across this planet account for about 25% of the yellow pages in your phone book. Now if you look in yours it could vary slightly, but in my area, taking into account hospitals, surgeons, doctors, nurses, physicians, counselors, and everything medical related accounts for 1/4 of the yellow pages of our phone book. And you can't see the forest before the trees. We are so screwed here you have no idea.

You reminde me of a mushroom only I'm not sure what they have been feeding you, just sitting in the dark. If we had none of our technology in medical science, we would be dead.

Of course in your mind, we evolved into medical science. Your wrong. We were forced into medical science from the need of it. Being on the wrong planet has taken its toll on our species and forced us to ramp up our medical background.

Animals learn from their parents what to eat and more so in the primates that have a varied diet.
Well I'm glad you pointed that out cause it wasn't the part I was reading.

History shows you are wrong. Our population growth shows you are wrong
Not even going to waste the bandwith or my time answering the idiotic fairy tale that is so far from reality to be beyond belief.
Again if you believe we have ample places to drink untreated water from, then you are also admitting that we were only suppose to live in those areas where it is supplied and also agreeing that we were not supppose to grow in the population that we have.

Since when did going to work become adaption?? Never heard anyone call 'Bye darling I am just going to adapt at the office.' or the reply 'Ok dear I will being doing all the laundry and adapting needed at home. How many buckets of milk do we need to stave off death today?'
Work was only something that was brought into existance because once again all we do is spend all of our time adapting. If we didn't have to adapt, there would be a hell of a lot less work, thats for sure.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Your putting the cart before the horse, and as usuall missed the whole point in the process. Why did we make those things to begin with?
Because we stopped being hunter gatherers and built homes. Open fires in camps = good. Open fires in house = bad. Sitting on the ground or a log in camp = ok. Sitting on a chair in a house = Better.

It dose not take a very high IQ to work it out.

Here is where you fail yet again. Ever heard the saying invention is the mother of necessity? There is a reason they used the word necessity.
And that shows what? That we are an inventive species. It in no way shows we are from another planet. Only a fool would maintain that standpoint.

It doesn't matter, the water isn't growing with us.
You proved me right. You know nothing about population growth or or historty.

Only to us, you keep forgeting, we aren't suppose to be here.
You dont know any natural history either.

So your at least admitting that there is no way to get a solid diet in one location?
Depends on where you are. That is why our population grew when we started farming. That is why we built roads to supply the towns that grew due to the surplus.

If we evolved from monkeys, who had a fitting diet, can you please explain to me why we chose to distance ourselves from a fitting diet and turn into scavangers and eat anything to the point that we have diet issues, and sickeness, and need vitamins, and suppliments and dieticians to helps us? Why would we leave such a well suited diet? It's because we didn't evolve from them, we were placed here.
Because nothing you just wrote has any connection with reality. You truely are the 'See No Evidence Monkey'.

Why is it that we have no natural interaction with the other species from day one, why did we choose to distance ourselves from all the other life here on earth? Again its because we aren't from here.
We must of had some otherwise how did we domesticate the wolf. The pig. The Cow. The Chicken. The Pigeon. The Cat. The Canary. The horse. The Guinea Pig. The Ox.

How does the bushmen hunt even today if the cannot interact with the animals and enviroment they live in.

As usual your response has no forethought. No basis in fact. It only exists in your self made fantasy.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

Because we stopped being hunter gatherers and built homes. Open fires in camps = good. Open fires in house = bad. Sitting on the ground or a log in camp = ok. Sitting on a chair in a house = Better.
Well just remember when you sit in your manmade home, with manmade chairs and manmade carpet and manmade heat, your not living naturally.

Depends on where you are. That is why our population grew when we started farming. That is why we built roads to supply the towns that grew due to the surplus.
Exactly we are circumventing a problem that shouldn't be seen as natural.

Because nothing you just wrote has any connection with reality. You truely are the 'See No Evidence Monkey'
I'm taking this as you are speechless because I have stumped you.

We must of had some otherwise how did we domesticate the wolf. The pig. The Cow. The Chicken. The Pigeon. The Cat. The Canary. The horse. The Guinea Pig. The Ox.
Well first of all you have to remember that not all of the species are from here either. It says in the bible that we were equiped with additionals to help us. Which ones, I'm not sure. Aside, would all of them die if humans left this planet. Other than the domesticated ones, no. You seem to think that just because you put food at your doorstep and it attracts a kitten that you have evolved that kitten because he keeps coming back.

How does the bushmen hunt even today if the cannot interact with the animals and enviroment they live in.

As usual your response has no forethought. No basis in fact. It only exists in your self made fantasy.
I got a better question, why did we give up our so perfect diet to begin to hunt anyway.
We didn't, we didn't evolve from monkeys.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Connector

Well thanks a lot, first you were agreeing with me and now I'm insane?

These things only look insane because we only know what we have been used to all of our lives, and thats adapting. We live by it, and depend on it. We have done since our placment here and know nothing else. And we have to because this planet was not meant for us. Placing us here was a big mistake both for our health and for the other life here as well.
But he wasn't to concearnd about all that.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsthetooth
reply to post by SplitInfinity

So here is a quote from Wiki on adaptation...
An adaptation in biology is a trait with a current functional role in the life history of an organism that is maintained and evolved by means of natural selection.
en.wikipedia.org...

Cant belive I missed this first time round. The above was your quote from wiki to try and distinguish adaptation and evolution. Read it again, I have emboldened the bit I think you might have missed.

You have already been accused of selective reading by others on here so I wont do that.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by idmonster

Cant belive I missed this first time round. The above was your quote from wiki to try and distinguish adaptation and evolution. Read it again, I have emboldened the bit I think you might have missed.

You have already been accused of selective reading by others on here so I wont do that.
That is correct, and I like how you only picked from the definition written by Theodosius Dobzhansky, who is a prominent geneticist and evolutionary biologist.

Silly goose, and your accusing me of selective reading. I don't buy into anyting that is hypothetical or postualted theorys, especially when they tell you that upfront, and thats all I find in evolution.

He's wrong, if you look at the first paragraph, its clear that adaptation is a trait, not an evolutionary theory.
edit on 6-1-2012 by itsthetooth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Well just remember when you sit in your manmade home, with manmade chairs and manmade carpet and manmade heat, your not living naturally.
I know. I live in safety from predators and the elements. In comfort our forefathers could only dream about. Its called progress.

Of course going by what you say we only invent these things because we had them on our home planet which would mean we are living the same life here as there. I know, that makes no sense does it.

Exactly we are circumventing a problem that shouldn't be seen as natural.
Nope. We made a surplus and being creatures that take advantage of oportunity (like all good scavengers) we found a way to profit from that surplus. As far as I know a road will not 'grow' naturally.

I'm taking this as you are speechless because I have stumped you.
Speechless yes. Your disconnect with reality is really astounding. Stumped me? Like I keep telling you, your world appears to be pure fantasy.

Well first of all you have to remember that not all of the species are from here either. It says in the bible that we were equiped with additionals to help us. Which ones, I'm not sure. Aside, would all of them die if humans left this planet. Other than the domesticated ones, no. You seem to think that just because you put food at your doorstep and it attracts a kitten that you have evolved that kitten because he keeps coming back.
Your statement was that humans had no interaction with life on this planet. I showed that to be false. You answer me with more fantasy.

It is no good saying some other animals were also brought here but you dont know which ones they are. By your own fantasy it should be easy as they would not fit either.

I got a better question, why did we give up our so perfect diet to begin to hunt anyway.
I notice although you say you have a better question you did not address the example of the bushman that lives the hunter gatherer life even today. Please try to answer it.

As for your question. What perfect diet? we saw opportunity and took it. We progressed.

This from me from a previous unaswered question:

FYI here is a link. I know, I know it will take you all of 10 minutes to read it but I will offer it anyway. It is presented in a very simple fashion so it may not be that far above your understanding.

www.globio.org...

Guess I was correct you avoided another question. The link contained all the info you need but again ignored.

Here is the link again

www.globio.org...
edit on 6-1-2012 by colin42 because: Link added

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Wrong. I didnt select the quote at all, you did. You posted it 2 pages back as an argument for differentiating adaptation and evolution,

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Silly goose, and your accusing me of selective reading. I don't buy into anyting that is hypothetical or postualted theorys, especially when they tell you that upfront, and thats all I find in evolution.
Oh dear you are a card. Cant tell you how much that made me laugh. You 'don't buy into anyting that is hypothetical or postualted theorys.'

Have you thought about a career on the stage? All you need is two more stooges.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

Well, colin, I think you have the answer to your question. After only 168 pages it would appear that the answer is no, you can not prove evoulution wrong.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Tooth....I want to ask you a question. What is it exactly that drives you to try to disprove....in this case...EVOLUTION? I ask because I am interested in what drives someone into conflict of a PROVABLE REALITY?

Is it your belief in the Bible? Is it because you are very religious and must take ancient religious text ad verbatim? Is it because you just want some attention?

Many people have replied to your topic because when one reads it....it's ABSURDIDTY....forces them to say something. And I will give you this....you have shown to be very adept at redirecting specific proofs as another issue and not a proof of EVOLUTION.

Reguardless of all this...EVOLUTION still remains a FACT. If it were not...we would not be spending Billions of Dollars for the purpose of finding Genetic cures for dicease or Geneticly altering Crops to be less dependent on drought and able to fend off infestations.

The Science is real....we are doing it now....and in a case such as the H1N1 virus which has begun to mutate into a possible Pandemic level organism....as Mutation is a form of Evolution....we need to understand everything there is to know about Evolution on a Biological as well as Physics level.

You are behind the curve...actually....your off the road. Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

I know. I live in safety from predators and the elements. In comfort our forefathers could only dream about. Its called progress.
No its not, because if it was progress, you would find yourself doing it regardless if it was needed or not. Your only doing it because there is a need. It's adaptation.

Of course going by what you say we only invent these things because we had them on our home planet which would mean we are living the same life here as there. I know, that makes no sense does it.
Well yes and no. Your on the right track though. Of course I have never been on the home planet but its just obvious that there is NOTHING here to accomodate our species. It's all man made accomodating. So to a large degree I'm guessing because I have never been there. I can only see what we have here and make asertation from that.

Nope. We made a surplus and being creatures that take advantage of oportunity (like all good scavengers) we found a way to profit from that surplus. As far as I know a road will not 'grow' naturally.
If we are scavengers it answers a lot of questions. I'm sure we don't like to think of ourselves as such thats for sure. But we are owning up to a lot of things that would make us such.

Speechless yes. Your disconnect with reality is really astounding. Stumped me? Like I keep telling you, your world appears to be pure fantasy.
I'll bet it does, the fact is we have been living in a fantasy world where we think we belong here and continue to get rejected by the planet more and more. It's just mindboggling how so many people can miss whats actually going on. Having the ability to seperate ones personal feelings and position from the picture is the best way to see and understand whats going on. Not everyone has that ability, I do.

Your statement was that humans had no interaction with life on this planet. I showed that to be false. You answer me with more fantasy.

It is no good saying some other animals were also brought here but you dont know which ones they are. By your own fantasy it should be easy as they would not fit either.
My words chosen might not be the best. We have no natural bond to them, maybe thats better.

I notice although you say you have a better question you did not address the example of the bushman that lives the hunter gatherer life even today. Please try to answer it.
Its all redundant adaptation.

As for your question. What perfect diet? we saw opportunity and took it. We progressed.

This from me from a previous unaswered question:
But why, please tell, would we need opportunity when we are supposedly on our correct planet to begin with?

Guess I was correct you avoided another question. The link contained all the info you need but again ignored.

Here is the link again
Ok I read it a little more intently. They too appear to be somewhat of scavangers, however prefer to eat things that don't move.

I'm challenging anyone reading this to present me with a single thing that proves we are from this planet, I wait, and seriously am anxious to hear anything, thats real and within reason of course.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Wrong. I didnt select the quote at all, you did. You posted it 2 pages back as an argument for differentiating adaptation and evolution,
Then it would also be my fault for not including that the speciation section is from an evolutionist and that I don't agree with that section.

Wiki obviously felt it was important to list him as the person making that claim, obviously because it differs from the first part of the definition. And of course it differs, they have nothing to do with each other. They only allowed it to be listed in adaptation because evolutionism honestly believes that they are responsible for us either having the trait that allows us to adapt or that evolution simply is the cause for us adapting. I call BS on that, there is no way in hell prove it, and its so far fetched.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsthetooth

Then it would also be my fault for not including that the speciation section is from an evolutionist and that I don't agree with that section.

Wiki obviously felt it was important to list him as the person making that claim, obviously because it differs from the first part of the definition. And of course it differs, they have nothing to do with each other. They only allowed it to be listed in adaptation because evolutionism honestly believes that they are responsible for us either having the trait that allows us to adapt or that evolution simply is the cause for us adapting. I call BS on that, there is no way in hell prove it, and its so far fetched.

I tried explaining these next statements before...but I will try again. Evolution is not a word that applies just to the Biological...it applies also the the Atomic. Everything that Humans as well as other life is made up of is the products of Supernova. We are all made of particles from the stars. First we had Hydrogen....and when enough Hydrogen gathered together via Gravity....it reached a critical mass necessary for Fusion to begin....that process is the Fusing of Hydrogen Atoms into Helium Atoms. It also releases alot of energy.

Hevy elements are created in the process of a star going Supernova....so it created elements like Gold. Uranium, Lead....etc. This is a natural process of both Atomic and sub-atomic particles EVOLVING into different more complex elements...then by condition....the elements combine by process to create molecules and then larger and longer chains of molecules....until we get to a point that the complexity of molecules forms aminoacids and DNA and LIFE. This is an EVOLUTIONARY PROCESS of the Universe or Multiverse.

An example of life from lifelessness? A VIRUS. The person who won the Nobel Prise for Viral Research won the prize in the CHEMISTRY CATEGORY! Not in Biology because a Virus is not ALIVE until it obtains a host!
Check this out....it is a reality. In the same way...a chain of aminoacids given proper condition...sea water, UV radiation and perhaps a lightning strike...become LIFE! EVOLUTION BABY! Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

I tried explaining these next statements before...but I will try again. Evolution is not a word that applies just to the Biological...it applies also the the Atomic. Everything that Humans as well as other life is made up of is the products of Supernova. We are all made of particles from the stars. First we had Hydrogen....and when enough Hydrogen gathered together via Gravity....it reached a critical mass necessary for Fusion to begin....that process is the Fusing of Hydrogen Atoms into Helium Atoms. It also releases alot of energy.

Hevy elements are created in the process of a star going Supernova....so it created elements like Gold. Uranium, Lead....etc. This is a natural process of both Atomic and sub-atomic particles EVOLVING into different more complex elements...then by condition....the elements combine by process to create molecules and then larger and longer chains of molecules....until we get to a point that the complexity of molecules forms aminoacids and DNA and LIFE. This is an EVOLUTIONARY PROCESS of the Universe or Multiverse.

An example of life from lifelessness? A VIRUS. The person who won the Nobel Prise for Viral Research won the prize in the CHEMISTRY CATEGORY! Not in Biology because a Virus is not ALIVE until it obtains a host!
Check this out....it is a reality. In the same way...a chain of aminoacids given proper condition...sea water, UV radiation and perhaps a lightning strike...become LIFE! EVOLUTION BABY! Split Infinity
This is all fine and dandy but it appears that more and more people are believing in something that only applys to viruses. I too read the same area and I'm having difficulty understanding just what if anything it has to do with humans. There has never been any evolving confirmed in humans.

top topics

<< 165  166  167    169  170  171 >>

join