It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you prove evolution wrong

page: 167
<< 164  165  166    168  169  170 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by colin42
Explain diversity without it.

diversity within a species or the diversity of separate species? I think it can explain diversity within a species but not between species. Do you really believe whales came from a pygmy deer?
news.nationalgeographic.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by idmonster

Did you really just type that?????

I am beggining to think, based on the tangents you go off on, that you are not real.

I think the member known as Itsthetooth is actualy an AI program. I believe that the AI program known as itsthetooth has been programed with a limited belief system then released on this forum to see how it copes with rational argument.

To the programers of the AI program known as Itsthetooth i say:

Condratulations, you managed to fools us into thinking we were talking to a reasoning rational human for quite some time.
Fail though on the AI programs capacity to learn.

Where do I claim my prize????
You can pick up your prize the next time you drink a bottle of cow mucous. After all Colin claims there is nothing weird about it and its perfectly normal, and we aren't suppose to get calcium from moms teat like all the other species do on this planet not because we aren't from earth but because we have evolved.

We haven't evolved, we have adapted and adaptation is an ability, not an evolution.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by itsthetooth

Well that link, if you would have read it, you would know is not about mexico, it was just an example of water concearns. Now are all those people suppose to move, or were they not suppose to live there to begin with?
Sanitation is the same the world over. It also does not change what you have maintained thoughout this thread only to then tell us you have seen Mexicans drink untreated water and live on with no problems.

Not true at all, the link provided stats on death rates from unsafe water. Your blushing ....
I was talking about you and your dishonest arguments. What bearing does a list have on that? Do you even know how to give a straight answer?

Of course, and they are smart enough to not be teaching evolution.
I think that id very evident by your total lack of any knowledge of the world around you. You even have to have diversity in teaching otherwise you end up with ignorant wack jobs.

Well the point was that you would still be in deniel even if it happend to you.
No. The point is you made up another fairytale to avoid giving a straight forward answer. I have never been attacked by zombies hungry for my brain either and have as much chance.

I have waited patiently thick and thin through over 150 pages, and no one is willing to give me any proof. Do you have any?
You have rejected all evidence off hand. This on a thread where YOU as a person who says evolution is wrong is meant to explain an alternative explanation of diversity. Something you have never attempted.

Then why is it after over 250 million bones that have been collected, we have yet to find one that connects us to anything else?
We have. You have been linked to them. You refused to aknowledge. Refused to discuss. Refused to consider. You can find none because you are the 'see no evidence monkey'. You refuse to look.

Our feet can calus and take to that, but walking on ice where I live it cant. Now tell me, were humans not suppose to live in my climate?
As I said many times before. Ignorant. As I have said before we use our tech to live in places and in numbers and thrive because of it.

Of course because he wanted us to multiply because he needed people to mine gold.
Exactly what I was talking about. You use your god to excuse yourself from blame. Cowardly to say the least.

I still wait, patiently, wating for some type of proof.
You know what. I still wait, patiently, wating for some type of proof from you. Have you got any at all??

This from you next nonsense:

Yes cows have utters. Well where do you expect the mother to get her calcium from? She cant just pull it out of her @$$. She needs a source as well.
Can you really be this uneducated? Are you really this closed off from the world around you?
edit on 5-1-2012 by colin42 because: Next Post

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsthetooth
reply to post by idmonster

Did you really just type that?????

I am beggining to think, based on the tangents you go off on, that you are not real.

I think the member known as Itsthetooth is actualy an AI program. I believe that the AI program known as itsthetooth has been programed with a limited belief system then released on this forum to see how it copes with rational argument.

To the programers of the AI program known as Itsthetooth i say:

Condratulations, you managed to fools us into thinking we were talking to a reasoning rational human for quite some time.
Fail though on the AI programs capacity to learn.

Where do I claim my prize????
You can pick up your prize the next time you drink a bottle of cow mucous. After all Colin claims there is nothing weird about it and its perfectly normal, and we aren't suppose to get calcium from moms teat like all the other species do on this planet not because we aren't from earth but because we have evolved.

We haven't evolved, we have adapted and adaptation is an ability, not an evolution.

We do get ALL or nourishment from the nursing mother. What you have been told over and over again is we do not need cows milk. It is not mucus by the way the name is milk.

My relative is lactose intolerant. He is rushed to hospital if he gets splashed with it. He has never had cows milk or any other and is living a healthy life.

Only a fool would maintain we need milk to live and you wear those clothes.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

Sanitation is the same the world over. It also does not change what you have maintained thoughout this thread only to then tell us you have seen Mexicans drink untreated water and live on with no problems.
Most do, I wrote, you seem to suffer from selective reading.

I was talking about you and your dishonest arguments. What bearing does a list have on that? Do you even know how to give a straight answer?
I don't know what dishonest arguments your talking about but this certainly wasn't one of them. Look at the list again.

I think that id very evident by your total lack of any knowledge of the world around you. You even have to have diversity in teaching otherwise you end up with ignorant wack jobs.
I'm sorry this made no sense.

No. The point is you made up another fairytale to avoid giving a straight forward answer. I have never been attacked by zombies hungry for my brain either and have as much chance.
True, at least on the chances but its still possible.

You have rejected all evidence off hand. This on a thread where YOU as a person who says evolution is wrong is meant to explain an alternative explanation of diversity. Something you have never attempted.
Well it is pretty hard to even consider such things when we actually have nothing to go on based on the fact that we aren't from here.

We have. You have been linked to them. You refused to aknowledge. Refused to discuss. Refused to consider. You can find none because you are the 'see no evidence monkey'. You refuse to look.
Your joking, there has NEVER been a single bone that has EVER linked us to anything else. If its human, its human, if its not, its not, its that simple.

As I said many times before. Ignorant. As I have said before we use our tech to live in places and in numbers and thrive because of it.
Adaptation is a trait, not proof of evolution.

Exactly what I was talking about. You use your god to excuse yourself from blame. Cowardly to say the least.
Well its all personal preference but I honestly don't think the same person that created all life, if it is just one, would cause such death and torture.

You know what. I still wait, patiently, wating for some type of proof from you. Have you got any at all??
I sure do, documentation from the bible, matches von daniken, matches Sitchen, matches Pye's idea of intervention. I think they were all right. Is that enough for you?

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by bottleslingguy

Originally posted by colin42
Explain diversity without it.

diversity within a species or the diversity of separate species? I think it can explain diversity within a species but not between species. Do you really believe whales came from a pygmy deer?
news.nationalgeographic.com...

All I have asked is to explain diversity we see today if evolution is wrong. If all you have is within species so be it. Once you have done that we can go from there.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

We do get ALL or nourishment from the nursing mother. What you have been told over and over again is we do not need cows milk. It is not mucus by the way the name is milk.

My relative is lactose intolerant. He is rushed to hospital if he gets splashed with it. He has never had cows milk or any other and is living a healthy life.

Ok thats a good point, we don't need milk, but we do need more calcium per the chart I sent you.
So please tell me on where exactly you expect to get it from.
And you might want to take the steps to let dairy farmers know we actually don't need their milk, its just that we like the taste, and also let the medical profession know that we don't need more calcium in our diet.
Everyone is wrong and your right, its a classic scenerio.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

I'll bet, till he gets older and ends up with osteioperosis.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Most do, I wrote, you seem to suffer from selective reading.
Most dont from your own lips. You are in no place to acuse others of selective reading and the evidence of that is in every post you have made.

I don't know what dishonest arguments your talking about but this certainly wasn't one of them. Look at the list again.
Why do I need to look at a list again? Every reply you make that avoids an answer. Every reply you make that ignores the evidence placed infront of you is a dishonest reply. This one is a point in case.

I'm sorry this made no sense.
Another dishonest reply because for that to make no sense means you have a very limited understanding indeed.

True, at least on the chances but its still possible.
Only in your mind which is a bit creepy actually.

Well it is pretty hard to even consider such things when we actually have nothing to go on based on the fact that we aren't from here.
Case in point. Again you have closed off to any evidence presented and you show a completely ignorant of what a fact means but let me test you.

If it is a fact that we are not from here show me the proof.

Your joking, there has NEVER been a single bone that has EVER linked us to anything else. If its human, its human, if its not, its not, its that simple.
Your the joker here. You wish to live in ignorance thats fine with me.

Adaptation is a trait, not proof of evolution.
No using tools is a trait. using our technology to survive is the result of applied knowledge which I never offered as proof of evolution in the first place.

Well its all personal preference but I honestly don't think the same person that created all life, if it is just one, would cause such death and torture.
And you acuse me of making no sense

I sure do, documentation from the bible, matches von daniken, matches Sitchen, matches Pye's idea of intervention. I think they were all right. Is that enough for you?
Just as you have rejected all evidence that has been presented to you I reject anything that these people have written as none of it has any evidence to back it up. You have been told this many times when will it sink in?

So no it is not alright for me. This too you have been told many times. When will that sink in?

Dont bother to reply to the points in this post other than one.

You say it is a fact that we are not from here. Being a FACT you must have proof. Bring it on.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

reply to post by colin42

Ok thats a good point, we don't need milk, but we do need more calcium per the chart I sent you.
So please tell me on where exactly you expect to get it from.
And you might want to take the steps to let dairy farmers know we actually don't need their milk, its just that we like the taste, and also let the medical profession know that we don't need more calcium in our diet.
Everyone is wrong and your right, its a classic scenerio.
I almost cannot believe this post. Boy have you got some neck.

We get calcium from the food we eat. You have been told this. Shown this. Given lists of food that contain it by many people and still you bleat on.

To finish you to tell me, 'Everyone is wrong and your right, its a classic scenerio.' is beyond belief. Do you live in a bubble? Have you no self awareness at all?
edit on 5-1-2012 by colin42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

Most dont from your own lips. You are in no place to acuse others of selective reading and the evidence of that is in every post you have made.
Well I have unintentionally missed some, but foremost I have looked at most links. All of which have guided me into the understanding that they are based on myth, hypethosis, and postulation.

Why do I need to look at a list again? Every reply you make that avoids an answer. Every reply you make that ignores the evidence placed infront of you is a dishonest reply. This one is a point in case.
I am still waiting for anything that holds up as proof, do you have something? I wanna see it, I'm very eager.

Only in your mind which is a bit creepy actually.
So real life is a little creepy, deal with it. Your the one being incredulous.

Case in point.
What you meant to say was Case and Point.

Again you have closed off to any evidence presented and you show a completely ignorant of what a fact means but let me test you.

If it is a fact that we are not from here show me the proof.
I can give you Pages, upon pages of things that all point in that direction. Would you really like to be flooded with examples? Or would you be incredulous?

Your the joker here. You wish to live in ignorance thats fine with me.
You know evolution is apparent in small organisims and viruses, but aside from that, you wont find it anywhere else. Your making assumptions that its everywhere just because its some places. Your being taken for a ride.

No using tools is a trait. using our technology to survive is the result of applied knowledge which I never offered as proof of evolution in the first place.
I was quoting Wiki, are they wrong too?

And you acuse me of making no sense
I think it makes total sense to believe that a creator is a creator and not a killer.

Just as you have rejected all evidence that has been presented to you I reject anything that these people have written as none of it has any evidence to back it up. You have been told this many times when will it sink in?
See here is where you are wrong, in fact I haven't rejected anything linked to me. I fully except them as they are explained to be postulated, hypothetical, and unconfirmed theorys.

I have no problem with this, I accept them just the way they are. I have no idea why others are reading into things that aren't there.

So no it is not alright for me. This too you have been told many times. When will that sink in?

Dont bother to reply to the points in this post other than one.

You say it is a fact that we are not from here. Being a FACT you must have proof. Bring it on.
Ok I'll have to make some groups for you to see.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

I almost cannot believe this post. Boy have you got some neck.

We get calcium from the food we eat. You have been told this. Shown this. Given lists of food that contain it by many people and still you bleat on.

To finish you to tell me, 'Everyone is wrong and your right, its a classic scenerio.' is beyond belief. Do you live in a bubble? Have you no self awareness at all?
Thats funny, some neck, I have never heard that one. Well its no skin off my nose if you don't see whats going on here.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by colin42

So here is a start...

Examples of things that point out we aren’t from here...
Clothing. Had we of evolved, we simply wouldn’t need it.
Shoes, sunglasses, eyeglasses, hats, coats.
Dishes, silverware, cups, plumbed water, stove, oven, tables, chairs, soap, chemicals, refrigerator, washing machine, dish washer, heaters, AC, shampoo, toothpaste, toothbrush, deodorant, razors.
We are scavengers for food, we eat just about everything and anything, yet we claim to be at the top of the food chain, some foods that are obviously not meant for us are...
Milk, you saw that one coming huh?, processed man made foods, dairy products like cheese, meats, some fruits and vegetables. There is no way anyone is going to convince me we were meant to eat a little bit of everything simply because our stomachs aren’t big enough.

Processed water, we shouldn’t have to process water, but we do, because healthy water is not available in all the places we live.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

reply to post by colin42

So here is a start...

Dishes, silverware, cups, plumbed water, stove, oven, tables, chairs, soap, chemicals, refrigerator, washing machine, dish washer, heaters, AC, shampoo, toothpaste, toothbrush, deodorant, razors.
We are scavengers for food, we eat just about everything and anything, yet we claim to be at the top of the food chain, some foods that are obviously not meant for us are...
Milk, you saw that one coming huh?, processed man made foods, dairy products like cheese, meats, some fruits and vegetables. There is no way anyone is going to convince me we were meant to eat a little bit of everything simply because our stomachs aren’t big enough.

Processed water, we shouldn’t have to process water, but we do, because healthy water is not available in all the places we live.

Actually, all you've proved is that we are capable of "invention".
Many of the things you mention enable us in enviroments that fall outside of our "goldilocks zone".

Regarding "healthy water".....well when you sh*t where you eat you have to deal with with the consequences.

None of the your points disproves evolution by the way...They simply proves that the development of intelligence can be both a blessing and a curse.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

I don’t quite understand your argument here, are you claiming that we were brought here from another planet and then had 'Dishes, silverware, cups, plumbed water, stove, oven, tables, chairs, soap, chemicals, refrigerator, washing machine, dish washer, heaters' etc provided to us so that we would be able to survive here?

All of these things, and also clothing, shoes, glasses etc are conveniences only. They allow more us to live, to live longer than we normally would, and to live more comfortably, and in places outside of our normal habitable zone, but they are by no means needed. Without them there would be a lot fewer humans yes, and in a lot fewer places, but we would by no means become extinct. There are tribes living in the Amazon and other places currently without the benefit of any of these things, are they 'not from here' also?

Given time I’m sure we would evolve to overcome any of the obstacles presented by removing these conveniences, however our evolved intelligence allows is to cope with them much faster than natural selection would. This in effect removes the selective pressure and thus any chance of evolving physical traits to overcome them.

Why is the assumption being made that we humans are supposed to be suited to live everywhere on the planet?

We do not NEED treated water, and in most cases it is US making the water undrinkable in the first place. Without our pollution, much of what is currently undrinkable would be clean. Without treated water many would die yes, and there would be fewer places we could live, but this does not equate to NEED.

How many water purification plants were the native americans operating when the Europeans arrived in north america?

Milk, processed foods, dairy products... things introduced into our diet BY us to benefit our wellbeing. We can get by very well without them, however we would have to spend the majority of our day eating (and pooing), not a very rewarding or fulfilling existence

edit on 6-1-2012 by Donner because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

reply to post by colin42

So here is a start...

You really believe that is a start?

I know you say we were brought here 10K years ago. Go back 500 years and everything you listed apart from table and chairs had not been invented. How the hell did we live if you believe these are essentials? No mate you have not even made a start.

The tribes living apart from the modern world in the Amazon do not have a milk delivery. My undestanding of China and Japan is that dairy products are not part of their normal diet. Rush an ambulance to them quickly. They are all going to die........................ according to you.

Large numbers of any sedentary species will pollute the water supply. That is why we need to process it not because the water this planet supplies is poison without it. Of course I remind you yet again YOU HAVE BEEN TOLD AND SHOWN THIS MANY TIMES.

Really if this is the best you can come up with to show we came from another planet calling it an epic fail would be an understatement. I am suprised you never listed McDonalds, Kentucky Fried and Starbucks your list is so daft.

Added
Just noticed you say we scavenge food from everywhere. I did tell you pages and pages ago that this was precisely how our ancestor started off. He used tools, ie a stone or club to break scavenged bones to eat the marrow other scavengers could not get to. You chose to reject that as well yet even you, the most unobservant person I have ever talked to can see the scavenger in us.
edit on 6-1-2012 by colin42 because: spelling

edit on 6-1-2012 by colin42 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-1-2012 by colin42 because: Added scavenger

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

Dudes.....this guy is the ultimate troll or a complete whack job. Check out some of his other posts and threads....this is how he gets his kicks. Reasoning, facts and You, will not prevail against this troll wall.

~ In my best Yoda voice~

Strong is the troll in this one.

Mind you, I've been verrrrry entertained

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Noncompatible

Actually, all you've proved is that we are capable of "invention".
Many of the things you mention enable us in enviroments that fall outside of our "goldilocks zone".

Regarding "healthy water".....well when you sh*t where you eat you have to deal with with the consequences.
Ya but why would we ever be outside of our goldilocks zone to begin with if this is our planet? Agreed on healthy water.

None of the your points disproves evolution by the way...They simply proves that the development of intelligence can be both a blessing and a curse.
One thing is for sure, without the ability or trait to adapt, we would be dead. It's simply not natural is what I'm trying to point out.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Connector

Without a doubt you are correct. The trouble is he also becomes an itch you just have to scratch. Just when you think you have reached the most absurd point he dives down further into absurdity. Just How deep can he go?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Donner

I don’t quite understand your argument here, are you claiming that we were brought here from another planet and then had 'Dishes, silverware, cups, plumbed water, stove, oven, tables, chairs, soap, chemicals, refrigerator, washing machine, dish washer, heaters' etc provided to us so that we would be able to survive here?
They werent provided, we created them because there was a need to have them. That need spawned over time since our placment here on earth. That need grew as we learned that this planet was not here for us. Fortunatly we posess this wonderful trait that allowed us to fend for ourselves otherwise we would be dead.

All of these things, and also clothing, shoes, glasses etc are conveniences only. They allow more us to live, to live longer than we normally would, and to live more comfortably, and in places outside of our normal habitable zone, but they are by no means needed. Without them there would be a lot fewer humans yes, and in a lot fewer places, but we would by no means become extinct. There are tribes living in the Amazon and other places currently without the benefit of any of these things, are they 'not from here' also?
I understand what your saying but I'm sure most of them were created from need, not desire.

Why is the assumption being made that we humans are supposed to be suited to live everywhere on the planet?
Because your not able to fit our population in those small areas only. So its either that, or you have to look at it as though we grew out of population.

We do not NEED treated water, and in most cases it is US making the water undrinkable in the first place. Without our pollution, much of what is currently undrinkable would be clean. Without treated water many would die yes, and there would be fewer places we could live, but this does not equate to NEED.
Well I do think we cause some polution, why do other animals not ever cause polution? It's again because we don't belong here. I was more concearned with just the fact that there are very limited areas where we could use the water without tratment. Were we all suppose to live only near those areas?

How many water purification plants were the native americans operating when the Europeans arrived in north america?

Milk, processed foods, dairy products... things introduced into our diet BY us to benefit our wellbeing. We can get by very well without them, however we would have to spend the majority of our day eating (and pooing), not a very rewarding or fulfilling existence
Your exactly right again, something is very wrong, and I would never think we were suppose to spend all of our time eating, much less how are we going to get a balanced diet in one location too.

top topics

<< 164  165  166    168  169  170 >>

join