It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you prove evolution wrong

page: 156
<< 153  154  155    157  158  159 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsthetooth
reply to post by flyingfish

Look in my eyes, see the glazed look your bogus answer gave me?

My father always told me, I don't know is NOT an answer.

Is that all you got?
So let me get this straight, we have clear documentation telling us we aren't from earth, not a single example can be given to me that ties us to earth, and you still want to understand diversity? Of course if we aren't from here, the answers aren't here either.

I have read all your supposed "clear documentation". I call BS.
Of course if we aren't from here, you would be dead in a matter of minutes.
It took millions of years of adapting to be able to survive this environment.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

I see, and your an astronaut, and have traveled to other planets so you know this for sure?

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by itsthetooth

That makes absolutely no sense. Are you having trouble understanding the term biodiversity or something? Let's try phrasing the question a different way. If evolution is false, please provide an explanation for why there are so many different types of species on Earth. There have been about 100 million unique, multicellular (this number goes way up if we consider single-celled organisms) organisms that have existed on Earth throughout its history. Where did these 100 million different species come from if not evolution?

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

I see, and your an astronaut, and have traveled to other planets so you know this for sure?

I know this for sure, when alien pathogens are introduced to indigenous people. They die.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

I know this for sure, when alien pathogens are introduced to indigenous people. They die.
Sometimes, maybe, I'll meet you half way and say we at least get sick, and I'm glad your agreeing with something I have been trying to explain pages ago. We do get sick a lot here.
edit on 1-1-2012 by itsthetooth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

That makes absolutely no sense. Are you having trouble understanding the term biodiversity or something? Let's try phrasing the question a different way. If evolution is false, please provide an explanation for why there are so many different types of species on Earth. There have been about 100 million unique, multicellular (this number goes way up if we consider single-celled organisms) organisms that have existed on Earth throughout its history. Where did these 100 million different species come from if not evolution?
Creation. Someone in a lab with a white coat, microscope and advanced knowledge and a hell of a lot of toys decided to make some pretty cool things.

This might even be advanced to the point that when a planet explodes from a big bang, all of this life is on the planet automatically. Of course its all in a balanced eco system too.

Humans are NOT part of this eco system, we will always be getting sick as this planet pushes us away from here.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   

reply to post by Xcalibur254

Creation. Someone in a lab with a white coat, microscope and advanced knowledge and a hell of a lot of toys decided to make some pretty cool things.

This might even be advanced to the point that when a planet explodes from a big bang, all of this life is on the planet automatically. Of course its all in a balanced eco system too.

Humans are NOT part of this eco system, we will always be getting sick as this planet pushes us away from here.

You have already been schooled on all these points, why don't you use that big brain of yours and go back, read some of the links and learn something.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyingfish

interventionism is based on the theory the Earth was terraformed after the original planet Tiamat was impacted which gouged out the Pacific basin and put continental drift into play.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by colin42
It does not matter where life began. Only the path it has taken since it began.

what a crock of #

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   

You have already been schooled on all these points, why don't you use that big brain of yours and go back, read some of the links and learn something.
Oh I know, its just that I think the school might have it wrong. It makes me laugh everytime I was told what I have is a theory yet every time I would read about evolution being a theory it was the factual type. Talk about incredulity.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

Colin the only reason you say the begining of our creation doesn't matter and only what happened after does, is because you know that begining would also explain diversity.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Wow I almost lost this reply, caught it by accident looking back.
What a pity
You asked:

If I'm ignorant then you should have NO problem answering this. I wanna know what life here on earth would suffer or miss us if we left earth. What life here on earth depends on us, aside from ones that we have set up to do so.
I gave examples you chose to reject. There is a pattern here.
Another pattern common in you posts. To a question about a statement you wrote saying aliens brought some of our food requirements with them your answer was:

Thats a damn good question, and all I know is much of the food we eat, was provided for us. Think of noahs ark. It's possible this is a good clue as to what we were helped with.
This is your fantasy. The onus is on you to prove it. A big pointer to you being correct is if you could identify this 'food' and show it did not come from earth either.

Again you have concocted a fantasy that has no foundation. It does not even 'FIT' reality

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Do you have to make a fairy story about every subject you trip over?

The soffit boards on houses had holes for ventilation or lack of maintainance and the sparrow's need for a nesting site was suited by this. Changeing the old soffit boards for UPVC denied them those nesting sites. No nests, no house sparrows.

It was not caused by global warming or humans 'trying to help out'.

We did not try to help out the feral pigeon either that has made its home in cities because they resemble the cliff faces it roosts and nests on. You don’t have to fantasise how something happens. Use your eyes. Find the evidence and then come to a conclusion.

The plants and animals that benifit and thrive on and in the enviroments humans provide do not need an invite. Do not need to be encouraged. They identify an advantage to them and move in. In other words the find a niche just as the house sparrow did.

This does not only happen wildlife/humans. Many other species thrive because of the actions of other species. Dung beetles, cleaner fish to name a couple but ALL species interact with ALL other species in some way.

Now do you get the picture. Your 'we are not from here is a childish fantasy that has no foundation, no evidence and is nothing more than ignorance trying to find comfort food.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Ill guess elephants.

You guys are missing the mark here. I'm looking for other life that has always been dependant on humans, not ones that end up at our door step just because we feed them, thats called cupboard love. I'm looking for something solid that there is no question about we can say has needed man from the get go.

That is your answer to what effect lions have and what would the effect of no loins be. Elephants. What big white ones?

ALL life is dependant/affected by ALL other life not just the relationships between man/animal. This really shows your world view as you appear to have no clue on the world around you. Only the creationist sites you cling to puts mankind as the centre of the universe.

So you have been given solid examples and guess what???? ........ You dismissed them without a thought as per usual.

A suggestion. Take your story to the writing forum although they will probably also find it so foudationless it could not even make a good fairytale.

Well xcallibur, I guess its unanomouse, according to flyingfish, you have slayed me on both replies. So it looks like the entire purpose of human life is to aid and assist the sparrow, from certain destruction.

All of the complexity and talent we have is to aid these creatures and distance them from amost ceratin destruction.
What a childish response. Yes Xcallibur 'slayed' you and your response shows it. You got the answer to your questions but they were not the ones you wanted, they were the correct ones backed with evidence.

edit on 2-1-2012 by colin42 because: Added a reply to a differeb=nt but related post

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Both replies? ALL replies
Go back and read you have been owned.
No one has owned me on this matter, I still wait for a valid answer, unowned.

If you honestly think the purpose of our lives is to aid and assist the sparrow from destruction, I don't know what to tell you. That bird was not dependant on humans from day one, and just because he came to be only means that humans did it. It's called cupboard love. Humans did not give birth to a sparrow, there is no reason to believe he was always dependant on humans.

You have received valid answers all the way through the pages you have found a niche in. You choose to adopt the 'See No Evidence Monkey' on every occassion.

The rest of your tantrum because you got the answer the did not want and cannot concoct another fantasy around is call burrying your head in the sand.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by bottleslingguy

Originally posted by colin42
It does not matter where life began. Only the path it has taken since it began.

what a crock of #
What a wise and meaningful reply. Another dense head who does not understand what evolution explains.

What do you believe evolution is meant to explain then?

Also you have popped into this thread enough times and have yet to explain diversity. Give it a go or as per your post your full of what is contained in the crock.
edit on 2-1-2012 by colin42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   

reply to post by colin42

Colin the only reason you say the begining of our creation doesn't matter and only what happened after does, is because you know that begining would also explain diversity.
So explain the beggining? Oh you say you cannot.

So explain diversity as per OP? Oh you say you dont have the answers, maybe aliens did it.

Now read this very carefully. I dont care how life began. I know it did and that is good enough for me. Evolution that you deny in ignorance does not care or answer how life began either. It describes how it has progressed since.

The only reason you keep banging on about creation is because you have no clue, ie your ignorant of what Evolution explains.

I am content with what evolution says. You are not and have built a fantasy to explain life and have been asked to explain diversity using it. YOU CANT.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   

OH I was talking about medical intervention.

You keep changing your story about what you were talking about.

Well you cant prove could have would have should have.

So your claim is, by your own admission now, unprovable.

What was used for the dating, DNA ?

It's in the paper I linked for you. Learn to read.

Not at all, it is still entirely possible that small groups of people were brougth here prior to the biblical event.

But that's not what you claimed. You said that our species was brought here 10kya. Not that certain members of our species were brought here and that others might have been brought here earlier and some later and some taken back to our home world. Your claim was demonstrably wrong.

You have to remember, we know for a fact there was life here before the arival of adam and Eve. It's even possible that we, the humans remaining here originated from that earlier batch that was here. But make no mistake, we are not indigonus to earth. If you check in the early section of genesis, you will see that right after Cane and Able, they head out to the city. It's a shocker because we were thinking adam and eve were the only. They weren't.

But according to your earlier claim, there was no "earlier batch". I asked you how long our species has been on this planet and you said that our species arrived here 10kya. Not that some arrived here 10kya and that some were earlier or later. Your claim was demonstrably wrong and now you're trying to change up your story.

Its hard to say because I'm assuming of course that I was of the species brought here, but in fact I have no proof of that so there is no way to know.

I'm glad to see you finally admit that yet another one of your claims has zero evidence supporting it.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Don't forget bananas. Those bananas you buy in the store would be come extinct in a single generation if it weren't for us. They lost the ability to sexually reproduce because of the way we've cultivated them.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   

So let me get this straight, we have clear documentation telling us we aren't from earth,

Given that you couldn't answer a simple question about when our species arrived on this planet correctly based on your "documentation", it's not as clear as you seem to be claiming... is it?

top topics

<< 153  154  155    157  158  159 >>

join