It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something MAJOR going down in Denver!!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Htrowklis82

I live in Co havent seen anything .No movements, I would be the first for a tinfoil hat and still not convinced. If it changes I will tell ya the sky is fallin till then if ur worried come to Colorado!

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by KonquestAbySS
reply to post by CaptGizmo

Since you failed to see the link Kwell posted I will re post it so you can read.

Apparently you have no idea what that photo means.

Sinister Sites

I will even do the reading for you so I can get to my point.

The monster has awakened! This big and aggressive militaristic figure is dressed in a Nazi uniform (notice the symbol on the hat) with a face shaped like a gas mask. His hands are holding a rifle and a scimitar that is rather violently molesting the peace bearing dove.

Is that clear enough for you?

Ok I looked at the site. So you present a link to an opinion piece. Wow....the list of those is staggering. It is full of opinions and interpretations by author of that...(and I have a hard time calling it) an article. I give you a link to the actual artists site including his description of the exact painting that this guy references and you would rather believe some guys opinion on what it means over the guy who painted it?

edit on 9/21/2011 by CaptGizmo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackpanther1967
Has anyone seen this post? Apparently the Russians know about Denver too!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is an excersise i believe because if the ELITES royal bunker got blown up, then they would be pretty P.O. They would most definately broadcast that info all over the world, unless they waiting to find out who did it and if thats the case when they do they are going to blow the sh# out of them for blowing it up. because now they have to be up here to roast with the rest of us. They woulden't want that, because then a country roast would be on the menu. Anyone go to the resturaunt, PIG ON A STICK? When obama gets there, i'm sure he and his family will get a tour and then check out their quarters to see if they are in order. Papers, papers please. Later to a dinner and a movie. I'm sure Obama will be watching 2012 over and over and over again.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptGizmo

Yes a Chicano muralist that is illustrating the truth through that particular painting. If you don't see whats wrong with that painting you are indeed failing to realize the whole picture.

Did you bother to even look at his art work for other points of interest or even for personal reasons. It is all like that. I doubt someone or some government is commissioning him for that.

Here is a snip from his web site explaining one of the murals at the Denver International Airport:

DIA Murals
1993 - 1995

In Peace and Harmony With Nature

Commissioned by and on permanent exhibit at Denver International Airport
This is one of two sets of murals (four total)
Two smaller at 12 ft. x 15 ft. w
Two larger at and 12 ft. x 28 ft. w.

Smaller mural – The Present State of the Environment

Humanity, represented by multi-racial children, is shocked and saddened at finding our natural world in a trampled and abused state. Surrounding the youthful group are endangered or extinct wildlife species. The bewildered children view the Snow Leopard, said to be the most beautiful of the large cats, laid out lifeless before them displaying its exquisite fur and colors. To the left, a young girl gazes at a Great Auk in a display case, a vanished species made extinct in 1844. On the right front, a young boy touches a display case containing the last of the Passenger Pigeons, a species existing in immense numbers throughout the Eastern U.S., and finally extinguished in 1914. Shown also are a harpooned Gray Whale, a Kemp’s Ridley sea turtle enmeshed in a fishing net, and a wall mounted buffalo head. Fluttering over the central scene, is an agitated Quetzal bird, with parts of a display case ominously surrounding it, as if foretelling its extinction.

Behind these central images, a fire rages, consuming a rainforest, while in the foreground we see endangered plant life, such as the Holy Ghost Orchid, from Panama, the Flower of the Gods, South Africa and others. In the immediate foreground are three concrete coffins, each containing a young girl clutching cultural articles. These three girls symbolize our own humanity as victims of our self destruction, notably through war, slavery, genocide, exploitation and violence of all kind.
www.leotanguma.com...

The artist was asked if he was given specific instructions of what to paint and he said yes....then later he said no, it was his own work. Have you seen the murals at the Denver International Airport....they are CREEPY! The one you are talking about has them standing around a psychedelic plant and giving up all there weapons, it shows peace with Israel and Palestine (look closely at the flags). This is all in the Bible. They even have the murals in order.(or should I say had, they had to paint over the really creepy one because it was getting too much attention. The antichrist signs the peace treaty...it all peace and harmony and then BAM! The devil come and kills them all. If you notice it is Jews, Christians, and minority groups in the coffins. Some of the Illuminati's least favorite groups. Then there are forests on fire, maybe from the soon to come solar flare. Then the nazi with the gas mask is not affected by what seems to be a biological attack because people are laying dead all over. Then the extinct animals laying dead everywhere lends even more creepiness. Then there is the mayan calendar in the background...kind of like an I told you so. The Bible does say they will be saying peace and safety and then sudden destruction will come upon them and they will not escape.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

That is an intriguing scenario! All staged as a mass media performance, much as Irene hurricane captivated a nation with its dramatic forecasts of coastal Manhattan 's demise. Yet, it was probably right to proceed with an abundance of caution. Yet . . . who profits? This could be a final nail in the coffin of Global Banksters' Public Pickpocketing. Watch Baby-Face Ben Bernanke say there are "significant downside risks" to economy as the international monetary system implodes. Bernanke and Fed have extreme, unwarranted, unprecedented, and unregulated existence, all at silent acquiescence of population. Why? Fed to buy $400 billion of long-term debt, sell $500B short-term debt imminently.

What does that mean in the political arena? Vote Ron Paul!

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptGizmo

Since you failed to see the link Kwell posted I will re post it so you can read.

Sinister Sites

The monster has awakened! This big and aggressive militaristic figure is dressed in a Nazi uniform (notice the symbol on the hat) with a face shaped like a gas mask. His hands are holding a rifle and a scimitar that is rather violently molesting the peace bearing dove.

Ok I looked at the site. So you present a link to an opinion piece. Wow....the list of those is staggering. It is full of opinions and interpretations by author of that...(and I have a hard time calling it) an article. I give you a link to the actual artists site including his description of the exact painting that this guy references and you would rather believe some guys opinion on what it means over the guy who painted it?

That is what the vigilant citizen says, not the painter says ,I do not believe the painter, he lies. I do not believe the vigilant citizen is the painter either. Prove me wrong. The vigilant citizen seems to portrait the mirrals with accuracy, in my oppinion. The airport says another story of what it is supposed to mean by said painter. This is why i say the painter lies or at least the airport lies. The airport message is one much differently portraid. My thoughts anyways.

edit on 21-9-2011 by cloaked4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Sinister Sites

I read it, Isn't that just that guys opinion on those paintings?

Not saying hes right or wrong.
edit on 21-9-2011 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Nothing to see here, folks, move along...

Not a single person in this thread knows that September is National Emergency Preparedness Month?

September 2011 marks the eighth annual National Preparedness Month

www.uwba.org...

community.fema.gov...

I won't be holding my breath for something to happen.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thaxter
reply to post by St Udio

That is an intriguing scenario! All staged as a mass media performance, much as Irene hurricane captivated a nation with its dramatic forecasts of coastal Manhattan 's demise. Yet, it was probably right to proceed with an abundance of caution. Yet . . . who profits? This could be a final nail in the coffin of Global Banksters' Public Pickpocketing. Watch Baby-Face Ben Bernanke say there are "significant downside risks" to economy as the international monetary system implodes. Bernanke and Fed have extreme, unwarranted, unprecedented, and unregulated existence, all at silent acquiescence of population. Why? Fed to buy $400 billion of long-term debt, sell $500B short-term debt imminently.

What does that mean in the political arena? Vote Ron Paul!

Hurricane Irene on the Adam's Family movie...Make sure you notice the book title. www.youtube.com... It is all planned, HAARP.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by CryHavoc

I think someone said something about # going down when exercises are scheduled, which would seem to nullify the fact that its the national preparedness month.

Either way, none of this means squat until I start seeing some actual UFOs in the sky or nukes going off. When is that coming? That's what I would like to know.

People have been painting pictures and making sculptures of doom for centuries, and we still live in hell everyday and nothing changes. The point being... we are already there, the fear you feel about the future is actually the fear of now.

What those paintings actually look like is tragic memories of the past (Nazis) superimposed onto a picture that is supposed to suggest that it is going to happen in the future. I think the artist is just #ing with people honestly, and the government is financing it. Fear... isn't it great.
edit on 21-9-2011 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   

OK, so I have been a lurker here for years. Great site. But this thread made me join. I am in Charlotte, NC and I work for a top financial firm with a huge presence here. Our campus has about 3,000 people. And guess what? We are having a safety exercise on Friday. The whole campus will be evacuated and all workers sent home at 2:15. In all my years in Corporate America I have never been sent home for a safety drill. I have been involved in many and we do them at least once a year at every company I have worked for. Usually we evacuate the buildings and stand around outside for 20 minutes while the fire department searches the building, etc. But I have never been sent home. Even on 9/11 we were at work until 3pm before they finally sent us home. Maybe its just a coincidence? But its certainly an interesting one.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
FEMA possibly going to go BROKE on Sept 27.

I didn't want to be a jerk so I didn't start my own thread with this small addition to a possibly developing story,

"Landrieu said FEMA Director Craig Fugate told her Wednesday that the agency's disaster relief fund may run dry on Tuesday."

source
news.yahoo.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I think something is going down. No mention of the post office going caput either at end of September?!

Three Days of Darkness, by Padre Pio, in the 50's.
It is prophecy he was given about the end times.
It's an interesting read, Catholic or not.

www.tldm.org...
edit on 21-9-2011 by 0731JLVR because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Sounds like one of those "excersises" will be the real deal. The rest are cover-ups.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   

This is nothing to be concerned about and happens quite a bit. When doing exercises that reviolve around mass casualty they make it as realistic as possible. The last one we had in my state invovled military and local law enforcement / EMS and fire from across the state.

They brought actors in / volunteers to be dressed up as if they actually had the injuries they present with, up to and including screaming, not being rationale, failing to listen to reason etc.

during these drills they throw wrenches into the gears to simulate a live event. During the operations observering "judges" (whatever tyou want to call them) will randomly go to different areas, and incapacite / "kill" off supervisors etc. This creates a downward devolment of command, and is used to see how well training material is working - IE does the person underneath you know how to do your job if you are killed / incapacited and do you know how to do the job of the person above you etc.

Id rather seen training than an actual event.
edit on 21-9-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

FYI, There was terrorist hi-jacking planes "exercises" on 9/11.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by RSF77

Then I can say the art that Banksy does is sending a true message, but others might think differently. So no matter how many times you flip the script it will be a never ending scenario on who is right or wrong. All I simply did was post a photo explaining how disturbing it looked, and CaptGizmo is telling me differently. I know CaptGizmo doesn't know that artist personally, basically CaptGizmo got facts from a source that may be wrong or right as well.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Perfect way to amass the media to these primary and secondary locations, and while everyone inlcuding the media is there, the real operation is going on somewhere else, probably under their feet, under ground.

I foresee a media blackout, before the end of that day and they'll call it a "Test"

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by CryHavoc
Nothing to see here, folks, move along...

Not a single person in this thread knows that September is National Emergency Preparedness Month?

September 2011 marks the eighth annual National Preparedness Month

www.uwba.org...

community.fema.gov...

I won't be holding my breath for something to happen.

Do you think there will be a sept. 2012 9th annual national preparedness month? Somehow, i don't think so. I'm sure that they will all be PREPARED when martial law runs around telling you to stay indoors when this phenomina behind ELE come rolling by. By then, all will be lost and anyone running around will be shot on site probably, when all the people want, is water and food. Then, if you don't listen you get shipped off to fema camps and who knows, maybe a rough burial in a fema coffin. My thoughts anyways.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Robbi
reply to post by syrinx high priest

It's a little thing called Hiding in plain sight.....
Second Line..

there's a better one called

under cover of the night

it's just preposterous to think they are up to no good, so the strategy is to put everyone on alert

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join