It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something MAJOR going down in Denver!!

page: 80
<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Reggie Brown Looks more like him, but there are always a look alike for anyone and of course we now have plastic surgery to improve on that. if there were anything to fear and they did head pres to a bunker they would very likely replace him with a look alike at that time.

Gerardo Puisseaux is the leader of the Obama look-alikes because he was able to briefly fooled the press and spectators alike when making entrance to the Democratic National Convention.
www.gotweird.com...
do a Google for picture Obama look alike wow a lot of them
edit on 27-9-2011 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I live in Denver,
Nothing happening. Move on, nothing to see here.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

Reggie Brown Looks more like him, but there are always a look alike for anyone and of course we now have plastic surgery to improve on that. if there were anything to fear and they did head pres to a bunker they would very likely replace him with a look alike at that time.

Would they also replace Michelle and his kids..?

Seems she would be the toughest one to fool.. A woman just knows her husbands kisses, and...well..you know..

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

I understand what you are saying, but I think it is a smaller lie than W's was.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011
reply to post by Char-Lee

Would they also replace Michelle and his kids..?

Seems she would be the toughest one to fool.. A woman just knows her husbands kisses, and...well..you know..

Nah some people would have to be "busy " and unavailable I would assume. otherwise you would have to tell her, your husband has a death threat we need you to pretend this is him, and the kids too until it is safe...meanwhile he is in the bunker with his new young woman who will help repopulate the planet.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by gamesmaster63

I understand what you are saying, but I think it is a smaller lie than W's was.

Most definitely !!

and it didn't cost lives... so I totally see the point you make as well.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by kwell

Scrolling down the page reading the discriptions of the POTUS arriving and visiting. I had this eerie sense of
deja vu that took me back to a feeling I had back in 63. I was four.

Then I rolled up on your article. You talk about a rush. That was weird.
edit on 27-9-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

I don't recall what the source was . . . I think I ran across it on ATS . . . some purported insider asserting that right after O Traitorous Kenyan took office he was given an envelope with the number of his SElection as Pres__ent on the outside . . . after he read the contents, he collapsed muttering "THEY'VE MADE ME A SCAPEGOAT."

I've long felt--essentially from the beginning of his installment that they had ordered him to destroy this land and way of life as much as he possibly could--whereupon they'd trash him and make him a scapegoat.

I still feel that's a highly likely eventuality.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

I think there is more truth to your comments than could ever be proved!

I have considered this one the Manchurian President since his victory speech when he won the election. That was the first time I listened to him speak and he scared the hell out of me

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Has anyone heard of the fireballs that fell in different places? Here is one that fell in Argentina... www.youtube.com... Maybe the reason Obama was at DIA is because the army has know for at least a week that an asteroid was going to have a near collision with earth today and they also knew meteors were coming. The asteroid missed but the fireballs didn't. It would have been great if they would have given us some warning.

The asteroids name 2011 SE58
edit on 27-9-2011 by kwell because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

SElection as Pres__ent

was there a reason that I don't understand as to why you put that in text in that form?

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cinaed
reply to post by BO XIAN

I have considered this one the Manchurian President since his victory speech when he won the election. That was the first time I listened to him speak and he scared the hell out of me

Thanks for your kind reply.

I agree. I had similar feelings hearing his early speeches.

I think it was a Tom Fife sp? . . . a computer programmer who was at a dinner in Moscow of elite blokes and wives. The wife of some Russian elite was sitting next to him in 1996 or 1997. She took him to task for what she perceives was a racist remark. Then proceded to tell him that he'd better get used to the idea of a black U.S. President because he was going to get one by the name of Barack--a Marxist.

The more frightful thing is that amazing numbers of purportedly mostly sane Americans voted for him!!!!??? What have they been smoking and drinking and injecting????

He has been more or less clear all his adult life about being eager to dismantle the Constitution and the American way of life and Nation.

It boggles my mind. The propaganda machine of the globalist owned MSM is incredibly effective.

In any case. . . I've also heard occasionally through the 'grape vine' with folks in 'unique positions,' that there's a lot of high level determination to remove him at some point in time--i.e. forcefully remove him by unknown means. We shall see.

I don't think they'll remove him until he's succeeded in trashing MORE of the economy and has virtually or literal chaos in the streets.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011
reply to post by BO XIAN

SElection as Pres__ent

was there a reason that I don't understand as to why you put that in text in that form?

I consider the character a:

--globalist installed;
--Marxist;
--super traitor;
--inelligible Kenyan;
--assigned Destroyer of the worst sort;
--reared, trained, conditioned--perhaps even brainwashed, programmed and manipulated and SElected to fill the role--probably eventually as a scape-goat;

and sooooooooooooooooo antethetical to the founding documents and all the best American stands for

that I don't think a thousand copies of him total would remotely come close to deserving the title of "President."

He can't even measure up, most of the time, to being Present.

But then, if I'd been installed by the globalist oligarchy in that position--to be Destroyer in Chief for a limited time and then flushed with great prejudice as a dispicable scape-goat, I'd probably consider getting as much time in on the links and vacationing while I still had breath . . . too.

What a crazy role by what a concoction of an evil creature. He does what they order him to do. And they reward him with a horrific forced removal . . . and that's the best he can look forward to?

At least he gets to indulge in his AMERICA destroying proclivities with more or less great abandon.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Don't think for one damn minute, you have all the rights reserved to yOUR assessment that you've welded down
here. I'm sure we'll have to cut Jibby Jedi in on a piece of this action and there are many others who know and are able to express these findings.

Great clarity.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Yikes this thread has gone OMG, a comet is about to hit the Earth, to the president of the United states as some super genius, with a supporting cast of even more super geniuses here to err do what again?

I mean really?

Now the thread gives praise to governments who cannot govern all they can do is spend imaginary money to try to fix debt?

Yea..

that right there tells me not to listen to this bs.

I guess ats is having another identity crisis.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Ok.. thanks for explaining it..

I understand your views.. and now I understand why you spelled it that way..

There is a small part of my brain , that thinks in such conspiratorial ways.. that I start wondering if there is not some cryptic message in ways that people may post things.

I know this is silly.. yet at the same time.. it is a tool used by some to get certain meanings and messages across to the few they wish to communicate with who understand the message.

So instead of stewing over this in my little paranoid mind ... figured I'd just come out and ask you..

and see if the answer made sense. (sorry if I offended you by the question)

I have seen CIAGypsy do the same with her posts.. but with a bit more in her posts...and wondered what it could mean...and was confused by it.

I will say this though.. if he collapsed after reading a message handed to him in an envelope shortly after election.. hes sure was walking around with the cocky gate of pro star athlete.. in the first weeks of office...which I could understand to some degree considering he had just won a major victory.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Asteroid 2011 SE58 near collision today....www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Bicent76

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by kwell

If this puppy even hits the moon ? It will wake people up for sure. Not to mention an earth strike.

So what time should we be looking for this pup ?

One adam 12 ! Asteroid 211 in progress.

edit on 28-9-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   

I think sometimes people might do that because they think it would be harder to find those certain phrases in a search engine.

new topics

top topics

<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join