It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something MAJOR going down in Denver!!

page: 77
<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ICEKOHLD
reply to post by samkent

thank you for coming in and cleaning up in here sheriff.

i mean...why do people feel the need to come into threads and talk trash to the people who are talking? i bet the majority of you wouldn't walk up to a group of grown men having a somewhat heated conversation and talk trash to all them in real life...but you get on the keyboard and your balls drop.

this could very well be a very big deal. i mean..there is a lot going on right now. all the elenin hype...the pres in denver on one of the big dates that were set months ago as a possible important date for a disaster. nasa just told the public yesterday that there's a lot of meteors, asteroids and "debris" coming towards the earth over the next couple months...one "close" call being today.

so even if nothing does happen...it's still a possibility. just like your comment was made in hopes of a possibility of you seeming funny and/or cool. and if that possibility flops...it'll be just like the possibility of you being funny flopped.

Turn out to be a big deal???? turn out to be a big deal....sigh....It has turned out to be nothing other than what it was intended to be and nothing else a simple National Guard drill for readiness. Honestly...could some people hold on to nothing for any longer. Get over it already. Nothing happened.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
76 pages of chicken little claims.

Some people need to grow up.

Pssst there is no alligator under the bed.
And the boogy man left your closet when you turned 12.

That was conversational. I relish the thought of your next syllable.

Giz
Do you have something against a member here for offering up a conspiracy thread in a conspiracy forum on a conspiracy site ? Is that your motivation ? Seriously ? Phage and Chad keep us all well in line if that's really your concern ?
edit on 27-9-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-9-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptGizmo

yep-you will have a hard time catching me napping.
it's the intrinsic brain connectivity thing- no insulation in the insular cortex. likely why some of my transmissions seem garbled..so i eased off here and post to facebook mostly..people i care about.. i got the situation mapped out to my satisfaction though..
contingency plans underway.
i remain on alert.
p-51 over.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Anyone know where Obama is right now? Here is an article from the Denver news source from this morning. If you notice they have a picture of Obama with what seems to be a halo behind his head. Have you noticed it is in almost all pictures of Obama?www.9news.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I just watched live video feed of the POTUS landing and disembarking at Buckley AFB.
He is currently shaking hands and saying hi to military family's on the flight line.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I take that back...
I said military family's just because I am accustomed to that being the case when a President lands at a military field. It would appear that he is saying hi to children from an elementary school.
here is a live feed link
www.kdvr.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Notice they are at Lincoln high school. There have been two books released for today about the assassination of Kennedy and the other the assassination of Lincoln. They also released the warren commission report on September 27, 1967 report on Kennedy's assassination. learning.blogs.nytimes.com... Coincidence? We will see.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Well he seem to make it out of Lincoln high school alive. Where is he going next? Does anyone know?

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Possible assassination plot of Obama in Denver...www.huffingtonpost.com... This was posted today but it was back in 2008
edit on 27-9-2011 by kwell because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by kwell

Yeah I read that as well. I also heard there was also a firearm and bullet proof vest taken from a parked squad car. ~SheopleNation

new topics

top topics

<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join