It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something MAJOR going down in Denver!!

page: 73
<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Looks like i will be right again, im getting good at this...............nothing has happened this week and nothing will happen tommorrow! Finally put this date to rest!

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
It is just an exercise to keep the people in fear.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by KonigKaos

While I am with you and am not buying into this, declaring yourself right as of this point is premature. I'd wait until the 28th to rub it in just to be sure, you never want to tempt fate.
edit on 26-9-2011 by bphi1908 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by p51mustang

I could be wrong. Don't take it personal, and you can keep your medicine. I have plenty of reality for you. ~SheopleNation

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cinaed
reply to post by Cytra

I picture such people has having done minimal things to prepare for a major, perhaps global type calamity, who in turn (when someday something DOES happen) will get off their high horse and get out their limited gear, instantly become part of the MOB mentality that will do home invasions etc etc and just TAKE what they need, often from the very people that tried to warn them. Odds are they will feel just as entitled to do so as they do all this ridicule and belittlement of ideas or concerns.

I maintain anyone asking questions and looking around is far less ignorant..... and arrogant. I would suggest if you are ridiculed just use the person as practice... Because this IS the kind of people that will attack you when the chips are down.

I think those are very discerning insights.

There's something . . . interesting . . . mildly interesting . . . about the psychology of naysayers.

It's almost like they can't handle stuff outside their presumed tidy little boxes.

Not only can they NOT handle such--they feel compelled to ATTACK stridently alternate constructions on reality. Curious.

Here we have a basket full of possibilities about a very complex set of puzzle pieces . . .

INCLUDING

elites from several Western nations being in curious places

WHILE

governments are shut-down VERY ATYPICALLY

all at a time when a host of 'whistleblowers' and other sources have warned about various things from Middle East hostilities to various natural disasters.

Perhaps Denver is NOT much about anything. Perhaps it is.

imho, NONE of the naysaying pontificators hereon are in any great lofty positions to KNOW emphatically one way or the other.

Yet what does it bother THEM for those of us interested in such puzzle pieces to sift, sort, weigh, brainstorm about what they all or some portion of the puzzle pieces MIGHT mean?

Are we causing them to lose sleep?

Are we kidnapping their only son?

Are we whacking of their . . .

well anyway . . .

I think NOT.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by kronos11

One thing I am certain of is anyone who has real information on suspicious cargo, and observations surrounding these events, would most likely not post it on ATS.

Those that would have this knowledge , and suspicions, most likely work in the sectors where confidentiality is required, and would therefore be very careful on who, and where, they discussed their concerns with.

I think you are likely quite right.

However, they MIGHT share such with close friends and relatives who might well post such on ATS. And then we'd be right back at the screaming blokes !DEMANDING! Notorized proof. Sigh.

Hello?

It's the NATURE of the topics for such proof to be virtually nonexistent!

Deal with it--naysayers--more creatively--than to whine endlessly because reality doesn't match your construction on it.
edit on 26/9/2011 by BO XIAN because: Trying to fix quote parameters

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
What i would love to know is who on this thread really spent like the last 72-96 hours really fretting like something was going to happen and spending time digging arounnd for info or prepping and looking out for black helicopters etc.

We are only on this planet for a short time and some folks spend precious time worrying about fearmongering topics on here rather than going out and enjoying life. If i had to bet, i would imagine LOTS of ATS members are clinically depressed, paranoid etc. Its just sad...so sad. But hey at least the government has this website they created so they can keep an eye on everyone.

Carry on about the next coming "catastrophe"!!!

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
Just checking in, have we all died yet?

I'll check back tomorrow. . . . .

well Nasa says Sunspot 1302: It's Big. It's Bad. And It's Coming Our Way
www.nasa.gov...

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
What i would love to know is who on this thread really spent like the last 72-96 hours really fretting like something was going to happen and spending time digging arounnd for info or prepping and looking out for black helicopters etc.

We are only on this planet for a short time and some folks spend precious time worrying about fearmongering topics on here rather than going out and enjoying life. If i had to bet, i would imagine LOTS of ATS members are clinically depressed, paranoid etc. Its just sad...so sad. But hey at least the government has this website they created so they can keep an eye on everyone.

geeez..you just wasted some precious moments of enjoying life posting this...

shame on you...

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

Solar region 1302 has become less active and its magnetic configuration has become more stable.

Activity is decreasing.
www.swpc.noaa.gov...

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Interesting video about DIA.... www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by SheopleNation

Because the disinformation agents have directed the foolish sheople towards Elenin which is a very small comet where 2005 YU55 is a very large Asteroid. That doesn't mean to say that Elenin's alignement with the Sun & Earth tomorrow, or when we pass through it's tail on November 5th, it won't cause anything to happen, but Asteroid 2005 YU55 comes much closer to planet Earth than Comet Elenin does. You're right on the money in my opinion. ~SheopleNation
edit on 25-9-2011 by SheopleNation because: Quote error

Elenin was a comet about 4 kilometers across, 2005 YU55 is a small asteroid approximately
400 meters (0.40 kilometers) across...source

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by gamesmaster63

It is over 1300 feet...the size of a mountain....that is big.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Originally posted by Phage

There weren't a lot of military around.
Just a group of National Guardsmen.

edit on 9/25/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

Actually Phage, I don't know how many there were, but the National Guard is military, they are counted as one of our Armed Services.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by gabby2011

Data can be misleading. But at least it has a basis. And the data fits the situation.

Speculation can be pointless. Speculation can be downright wrong.

On this, I have to agree with you completely.

I have seen speculation made with all the data available and still completely wrong. Ask almost any detective.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
LOL i'll spend "moments" on here to hopefully save some poor soul's quality of life. But obssess about events that arent going to happen? No bro, i'll leave that you guys.

Originally posted by gabby2011

geeez..you just wasted some precious moments of enjoying life posting this...

shame on you...

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
LMAO!!!!!! I thought i had seen everything on ATS. I just saw someone speaking of a "dis-information agent"

Serioulsly? Are people on ATS so paranoid that they actually think there are "agents" on here spreading disinformation? Well maybe so from the outlandish topics on here!!

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Serioulsly? Are people on ATS so paranoid that they actually think there are "agents" on here spreading disinformation? Well maybe so from the outlandish topics on here!!

Did you ever see the poster from the 70's . . .

"JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE PARANOID
does NOT mean that
they're NOT out to get you."

Actually, there are very good reasons for believing that there are disinfo and psych-ops folks paid to troll such websites as ATS.

And, there are very good reasons to believe that there are virtual trolls--very sophisticated software programs pretending to be posters countering folks hostile to globalism etc.

Of course, I realize that one person's "very good reason" is another person's reason for guffaw's and vice versa.

However, it's fairly logical. Put yourself in the elite's shoes . . . they are USED to spying on folks.

I know for fact certain from my colleagues in my Navy job 40 years ago that 'they' have literally had acres of computers monitoring ALL eletricity based circuits 24/7/365 for AT LEAST 40 YEARS, all around the world. There has been no functional privacy for a very long time.

And, BTW, my PhD is in Clinical Psychology . . . are you sure you really want to talk about Paranoid with me?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

You should constantly assume there are some kind of Agent on here --at least-- monitoring everything, because Jared Laughner used to hang out on here as Erad 3, is why.

top topics

<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join