It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something MAJOR going down in Denver!!

page: 59
<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
just north is ft. lupton and a place called arisocrat ranchettes..
at the south west corner is a solar panel collection and power substation.
platte valley airpark? wheres the runway..
colorado army national guard- 30 armories.
169 th field artillery 11 sites.
89th troop. w/ 220 th military police who were at colubine.
8th WMD CST. weapons mass destruction/civil support team.
well, isnt that reassuring? top notch CYA
and i'm the top dog of squat, private joker ..
stay in the shallow end of the pool.

edit on 24-9-2011 by p51mustang because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Another thread chock full of overreaction and unbridled speculation.

Looks like it was.... just an exercise. Are you all disappointed now?

Bravo, comrades.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by AwakeinNM

you are not seeing the big picture my friend, what is being established and tested is
just another step ..another goose step.. that will trample you.. look out.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Not reading 59 pages, but have to add something here. Elenin is due to be closest to Earth on October 16, not this month at all. So, how/why that would be related to Denver, I can't imagine. Now, Denver is in itself very odd (the airport...), but I don't see the relationship to the comet.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I dont know who sent u the email; but that excercise isnt slated to take place til the 25th of Sept.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes
Not reading 59 pages, but have to add something here. Elenin is due to be closest to Earth on October 16, not this month at all. So, how/why that would be related to Denver, I can't imagine. Now, Denver is in itself very odd (the airport...), but I don't see the relationship to the comet.

The Elenin part is that its infront of the sun - earth, so called 3 day eclipse, or so the C theory goes.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I live near buckley i heard a lot of military choppers last night that was pretty much about it i think

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
11-09-11 is femas test of the emergency response system.
whats going on now is NIE network integration evaluation.
the wagons are making a circle around colorado..11-09-11..

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

then you should read 59 pages and be fully briefed.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM
Another thread chock full of overreaction and unbridled speculation.

Looks like it was.... just an exercise. Are you all disappointed now?

Bravo, comrades.

yeah let see what happens within 2 to 3 weeks or with 2 years Shall we !

Drills Response were done in NYC before 911

(USTODAY.COM)
NORAD had drills of jets as weapons
www.usatoday.com...

WASHINGTON — In the two years before the Sept. 11 attacks, the North American Aerospace Defense Command conducted exercises simulating what the White House says was unimaginable at the time: hijacked airliners used as weapons to crash into targets and cause mass casualties. One of the imagined targets was the World Trade Center. In another exercise, jets performed a mock shootdown over the Atlantic Ocean of a jet supposedly laden with chemical poisons headed toward a target in the United States. In a third scenario, the target was the Pentagon — but that drill was not run after Defense officials said it was unrealistic, NORAD and Defense officials say.

Unless you Call US Today a liar .....

Norad Exercises prior to 911 ( Use Full Sceen or Print it to a Savable Pdf File ! through Site)
www.scribd.com...
n

or this Guy is a Liar...
Power Downs in the week before 9/11: (sub-clip) opportunity to plant explosives?

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

It will be in between the earth and the sun starting September 26 and much closer than it has ever been.....ssd.jpl.nasa.gov... type in these dates of the earthquakes 2-27-10, 9-4-10, 3-11-11 Now type in September 26....see how much closer, if it caused the earthquake in Japan....what are we in for now?

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by gamesmaster63
reply to post by Char-Lee

The only problem with that is that backpack or suitcase nukes don't pack enough punch to kill 60K...unless they were all in a large auditorium for some type of presentation, hmm.

I was thinking more along the lines of blocking exits so no way out.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by p0tficti0n
Hi everybody. Did anyone here notice something weird when looking for Denver's Harkins theater on Google Map?
This was posted yesterday on a french blog about all coincidences coming for next week.

So lets' check :
Google map > Search field : Harkins theater denver > Zoom A point > Satellite view
Enjoy :-)

See the nice little guy on the top ?
And this :en.wikipedia.org...

Just my 2 cents !

The whole thing reminds me of a crop "circle" I saw somewhere.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by p51mustang
11-09-11 is femas test of the emergency response system.
whats going on now is NIE network integration evaluation.
the wagons are making a circle around colorado..11-09-11..

This is also the day that asteroid YU55 is closest to the earth. It almost looks like it makes impact. They say it is right behind elenin, so if it has any effect on the gravitational pull it just might hit...and maybe they know that. Type in 11-9-11 and see how close.... ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Themaninwhite
My stepdaughter posted this on her FB today:

Hmm.. a friends friend in NASA US just told her that a mereorite is headding earth and hitting it monday!!!! Its NOT a joke, and it should be as big as a bus when it hits! Dont know more about it, but i really dont like it. Have anyone else heard anything about this? Cant find a thing about it on google... she told me that NASA keep it a secret because they dont wanna make kaos!!! She was told that an area like China can be destroyed and all electricity can be out!

I just spoke to her on the phone, and her friend was very upset about this. My stepdaughter was absolutely sure, it was not a joke. Got me worried. I hope it turns out to be nothing, but i have a feeling this is for real.

Other then the day that fits the description of UARS that came down and has already hit earth.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Jus checkin in..
anything exciting yet,.?
speculation

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Themaninwhite
reply to post by Ozvaldo

No, she clearly said that it is not the sattelite. It is a meteorite.

I trust my stepdaughter, that she would not say this, unless there is something to it.

Would it be ok to ask how old she is? Just would feel more comfortable knowing she is not just mistaken in what was said if she is not very young?

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

Check out the similarities, back up your view and see if you find more similarities in the landscape

4.bp.blogspot.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptGizmo

Originally posted by p51mustang
reply to post by kitcanapple

look up contractors and afghan dancing boys scandal-dynacorp..they are all in on this..yassar arafat had teenage boys on his staff and died of aids-( had boys on his staff-i made a joke-but its no joke..) the boy scouts were invented by a gay man..the vatican..the muslims and their boy lovers..n.a.m.b.l.a...the spartans of 300 fame.
the masons- the childrens crusade..it's all luciferian..the cremation of care at the boheimian grove..
NO CHILD LEFT BEHIND =no child's behind left.
this just in from bakerfields ca.-man arrested for rape of 11month old baby..

edit on 24-9-2011 by p51mustang because: (no reason given)

Are you understanding what YOU even say half the time? Constant gibberish here man...

You seem to have a constant need to insult people, certainly not on topic. You know there may even be a few home from school sick kids talking posting or a few 98 year olds, why can't they just contribute without being personally attacked.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Well look at what they installed at the Denver airport last year...

Anubis, the god of death.

Anubis (Greek: Ἄνουβις) is the Greek name[2] for a jackal-headed god associated with mummification and the afterlife in ancient Egyptian religion. The oldest known mention of Anubis is in the Old Kingdom pyramid texts, where he is associated with the burial of the Pharaoh.[5] At this time, Anubis was the most important god of the dead but he was replaced during the Middle Kingdom by Osiris. He takes names in connection with his funerary role, such as He who is upon his mountain, which underscores his importance as a protector of the deceased and their tombs, and the title He who is in the place of embalming, associating him with the process of mummification.[5] Like many ancient Egyptian deities, Anubis assumes different roles in various contexts, and no public procession in Egypt would be conducted without an Anubis to march at the head.

Ain't that nice??

More info on all the weirdness of the Denver airport Here...
edit on 24-9-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join