It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something MAJOR going down in Denver!!

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by cloaked4u

i dont think i own 3 pairs..what am i supposed to do...oh man...looks like im g.i joing it..all commando..hope nothing goes down..i need to buy more undies come payday lol

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Has anyone heard the speech of Ahmadinejad speaking at the UN. He sounds very hostile toward the United States. Representatives from the United States actually walked out, not good....www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I am usually not one to worry, but something feels wrong, the stock market, all the weather events, all the predictions for sept,0ct, this year. Something is in the air, something big, something Biblical. Could it be the begining of the tribulation?

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by kwell

I was just watching this!
All I can say is WOW!

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnnygamble
reply to post by cloaked4u

i dont think i own 3 pairs..what am i supposed to do...oh man...looks like im g.i joing it..all commando..hope nothing goes down..i need to buy more undies come payday lol

why are you answering for nusnus?

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by 31Bravo

Originally posted by nusnus
reply to post by 31Bravo

-giggles- I loooove your profile pic ^_^ -more giggles-

thanks.. is that you on your avatar?

And now we have topic derail.

All I can say on the matter (like most people have said) is just gotta wait and see. Is something going on in Denver? I believe so, along with many other places.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boomer1941

Originally posted by budhama
reply to post by Htrowklis82

I will be sure to grab a camera and go drive around these parts mentioned

I don't think you want to do that, you may find your car impounded and your butt inside a chain link fence for the weekend. Be very suspicious, our government has a consistent historical habit of lying and deception.

Well if it is a military "exercise", and the fact that the locations mentioned is dead in the middle of traffic flowing from denver, a 5 story IKEA, 30+ dine in's and not to mention skyridge hospital is a mere 1 mile from the center of park meadows mall. I will go drive all around these areas, given that there are hordes of people driving through this area of the day. Oh and i also just found out UFC Jones vs Rampage is at the pepsi center saturday night. Oh and the fall equinox, plus the falling of that satilite supposedly falling over the midwest?

All of this sounds pretty suspicous. given i am 20 years old, just quit my job (which happened to be in this center location) with nothing to do besides keep up on all of this shinnanigans. But now it seems a little too obvious to not be curious of the happenings global, but also changes in people etiquette to others. 1 thing i love about this denver area is all of the kind people, and i can not help but to notice them more and more.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by jondave
I am usually not one to worry, but something feels wrong, the stock market, all the weather events, all the predictions for sept,0ct, this year. Something is in the air, something big, something Biblical. Could it be the begining of the tribulation?

Yes

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Badgered1

That is exactly what has been going on here to the south of Denver and north of Colorado Springs. Too much military jet activity, loud and close, for weeks. Perhaps you are having an exercise as well, or maybe not. When I first started noticing the strange activity here, I tried looking to see if any exercises were going on w/ NORAD, etc., nothing. Now suddenly we have this tomorrow here, though it has been planned, according to what news sources say, since 2009 or 2010, but nothing was coming up in seach results, for me, anyway, until late yesterday. So, it is hard to tell if they are just "practicing" or "preparing for practice" (i.e., drills, exercises such as the one in Denver tomorrow) or if they are preparing for something real. All I know is, these past weeks have not been normal and I've lived here long enough to get used to certain sights and sounds, routines.

Maybe you could do a search and let us know if this is the case? Thanks!

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeTan

Originally posted by 31Bravo

Originally posted by nusnus
reply to post by 31Bravo

-giggles- I loooove your profile pic ^_^ -more giggles-

thanks.. is that you on your avatar?

And now we have topic derail.

All I can say on the matter (like most people have said) is just gotta wait and see. Is something going on in Denver? I believe so, along with many other places.

this thread derailed about 15-20 pages ago my friend.. have you been reading all these "awesome" well thought out theories?????

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Whomever stole the car was not a random car thief... who the hell steals a 2005 Ford Taurus... unless they know in advance that something valuable inside, like guns & ammo which are ultimately traceable to the Boulder County Sheriff.

UPDATED: 7:00 pm MDT September 22, 2011

www.thedenverchannel.com...

WESTMINSTER, Colo. -- Police have recovered an unmarked Boulder County sheriff's car but an assault rifle, ammunition and a bulletproof vest that were in it are still missing.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by 31Bravo

Of course, I read them with an open mind
. The thing is, theories are just that, theories, they cannot be dis proven by anyone except the theorist in most cases. Who am I to say any better?

And yes, I see the topic has been derailed.. but you oughtta know better than to jump on the bandwagon brother

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by 31Bravo

Why yes it is.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
All of the super Christians need to chill.
If you wanna talk about "tribulation" and when it will arrive then......guess what sweetheart?
You're already in it.
You have been all your life.
Thus entire planet and the human experience is one huge Mother effin tribulation.

Will things get worse?
You betcha!
How much worse?
Depends on YOU!

I really think that by trying to pin this down verse by verse and correlate everything you see in the news
to a passage in the bible you are doing yourself a HUGE dis-service. This damn book is nothing but a blinder to some people. Some people have their nose shoved so deeply into the bible that the "Antichrist" could be downstairs having tea with their family and they would never know it.

Meanwhile, the mailman is late with the mail and somehow they find a passage from Revelations that seems to describe the mailman in detail, down to the color of the mailmans hair and the fact that he likes to wear womans underwear and like to be called mommy while having sex.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by SayonaraJupiter

The whole story was suspicious and odd! The guy wakes up and his keys are missing!? Was he robbed? was his house broken into?? They never say!
I just had this thought that maybe there is a planned Obama "assassination" coming up....and where did the shooter get his gun?
That way when people try to trace info on the fall guy, how and where he got his assault rifle...the powers that be have a convenient story!
Just something that popped into my head....maybe this whole situation and thread has me thinking too conspiratorially!

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ItsTheQuestion

Originally posted by Heartisblack
reply to post by Htrowklis82

Holy #, what is this ? Another drill ? I hope we don't have another 11/9........this doesn't look good

You think 11/9 was bad, you oughtta take a look at what happened to us on 9/11!

You do know they were just referring to September 11 in little endian form which is used in the majority of the countries in the world...day month year. Nice show of ignorance though.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
After reading this updated article they finally have a story for how his keys just ended up "missing".
However, clearly the intended target for this theft was the guns! How did they even know there were guns in an unmarked Taurus...of all cars to steal too?
It is an odd story all around!
edit on 22-9-2011 by Htrowklis82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Htrowklis82
reply to post by SayonaraJupiter

The whole story was suspicious and odd! The guy wakes up and his keys are missing!? Was he robbed? was his house broken into?? They never say!
I just had this thought that maybe there is a planned Obama "assassination" coming up....and where did the shooter get his gun?
That way when people try to trace info on the fall guy, how and where he got his assault rifle...the powers that be have a convenient story!
Just something that popped into my head....maybe this whole situation and thread has me thinking too conspiratorially!

WOW..thats exactly what popped into my head too..

I really can't see why the police would even let this info out into the public, unless it was attached to another motive.

Not saying for sure its part of an assassination thing, but it popped into my head right away.

Honestly..since when do police make information like that public??..something isn't adding up...

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I think we're all on edge because the last "exercise" we can think of was the one where Dick Cheney brought everything down on us and got away with it. But we didn't find out about said exercise until after the fact.

Denver concerns me because of all the underground construction at the new unnecessary airport and the fact that NORAD is right there at Peterson Field. There's a reason for that. Think about how far inland Denver is.

The other thing that bothers me is that none of the mainstream media outlets seemed to cover this large "exercise". I had to do some looking to find anything about it. Any exercise that's going to use simulated bombs, AKA ground burst simulators, AKA quarter sticks of dynamite is going to severely disturb people whether they already know about the exercise or not. There's no need to actually make the noise in order to conduct the exercise. There's another reason for that. The actual fear is what they're going for.

But this website is the perfect place for spooks to take our "Paranoia Temperature". They know just where to look to find out what the fringe is thinking. And there are more trolls here than you can imagine. And some of them do it for fun.

I'll be keeping an eye on my TV in the morning. There's more than one government in this country and I don't like it very much.

Loadmaster

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join