It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something MAJOR going down in Denver!!

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Htrowklis82
I look at it like this....let me use another Colorado event as an example. Columbine, it was awful and tragic. After this happened I can't even count how many drills, false alarms, and "possible threats" I went through in high school afterwards. However, I had a plan...for every class I was in. Where I would go, what I would do. Even now all grown up and going back for my degree, I still think of the what ifs.
If for nothing else this is a good thing to speculate on and plan for...just in case.
If I wake up to a normal world on Saturday than GREAT! I dont want anything bad to happen to my fave city in the US! I have opening night tix to see the Avs take on the Red Wings! I wanna see Forsbergs number go up into the rafters! I plan on getting my ski on this winter!
I have plans and dreams!
This is not a Hoax...something is happening in Denver tomorrow, and hopefully it wont be anything but a drill.
However just in case, I am glad to be thinking and prepared for any possible outcome!

edit on 22-9-2011 by Htrowklis82 because: (no reason given)

I was actually joking, but I do think SOMETHING is afoot. Not sure exactly what it is... perhaps it really is a drill for something they know will happen.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I live about 10 minutes West of Park Meadows Mall, even less from SkyRidge...will check it out.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaMaa
I'm just an hour north and let me tell you, I want Obama and his crew no where near me! Can't they go cause chaos somewhere else.. like on another flippin planet. I hope nothing happens, but it does seem fishy and like something is up with it all. Makes me glad I'm not going to Denver, but then again.. I'm not that far away. sighhh Stupid flippin govt and politicians screwing life up for decent people.

Dont u think if somehing was going down there then TPTB would send Obama to somewhere like norad out of the way? just a thought.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by kwell
reply to post by Argyll

No I do not agree with his words on the video. He takes it out of context because he hates the Bible. He put his hand on koran, not the Bible. Like I said I can come up with a list of things which make it possible for him to be the antichrist. Do I think he is? I don't know. Are there other candidates out there that could possibly be the antichrist...yes. We will have to wait and see.

Hello, the video has been tampered with and the (whole speech) scrambled picked out sentences in his speech recombined into this video for you to see and argue about sos your not focused on other issues going on in the world so that you are ignorant of what is truth. If yo believe in the video, then i guess you are a sheeple.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
more blood has been shed..more wars have been fought in the name of religion than for any other reason ...ever..and you are a prime example of this...as stated in the above quote...so he had his hand on a QUAR'AN..big deal...that makes him the anti christ...no..that makes him cultrually diverse..did jesus say something about let he without sin cast the first stone...and judge not least ye be judged...yeah just cause i dont agree with it dont mean i ain't read it
edit on 22-9-2011 by johnnygamble because: couldnt get the quote thingy right..dang it

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by foxpro12
Hello!

Just to add my 2 cents in here as well, I live here in Denver and I also work on foreclosed homes I had to do some work on a house up next to the Lockheed Martin plant and I did notice more then normal security near the plant. I'm talking beefed up armed security not something that I normally see in that area. I don't know if that means anything but I might as well toss it in here as well.

Foxpro

WHAT THE HAY!

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Not sure if it's related, but I just had three F/A-18s fly over my house in the space of five minutes. Pt. Mugu NAWS is due south of here by ten miles, but these were heading east-north-east. One of them was going at a fair clip.
In the seven years I've lived here, it's not been unusual to have one go over quite high on a turn approach to Pt. Mugu once in a while. This was very different. I'm not fearmongering, just pointing out that it's odd. I also saw what I think was a Marine Harrier go over yesterday in the same direction. It's hard points appeared to be full.
There may be exercises going on here too.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by baxt444

Originally posted by ChachiArcola
reply to post by baxt444

While those murals are creepy, I think I read that some or all of them have now been painted over. Maybe I’m wrong, and possibly someone in the know can clarify. Anyone been to DIA recently?

~I did read your post...very interesting theories there.
~As for the murals being painted over, that's good, but it doesn't undo the fact that someone put them there to begin with.~

Totally, I agree 100%. I just meant if anyone went there looking to see them, I had heard/read that they were painted over. But again, the fact that they were there, and potentially caused enough reaction from viewers that they may have been painted over. Hence why I asked if anyone had been there recently and can verify, which a few did and stated that they had not been painted over. When I fly next, well if all this doesn't happen, but when/if I fly next, I'll have to route it through Denver and see all this stuff with my own eyes!

Not sure if any of you saw one of my last posts, but I put up a bunch of links to Denver area webcams, figuring that these locations they are conducting their war games may be on those cams for viewing tomorrow. If your not in Denver, that is.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by cloaked4u

Go to youtube yourself, there are many to choose from.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Badgered1
Not sure if it's related, but I just had three F/A-18s fly over my house in the space of five minutes. Pt. Mugu NAWS is due south of here by ten miles, but these were heading east-north-east. One of them was going at a fair clip.
In the seven years I've lived here, it's not been unusual to have one go over quite high on a turn approach to Pt. Mugu once in a while. This was very different. I'm not fearmongering, just pointing out that it's odd. I also saw what I think was a Marine Harrier go over yesterday in the same direction. It's hard points appeared to be full.
There may be exercises going on here too.

There goes another one! Higher, and faster than the others.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   

reply to post by Argyll

No I do not agree with his words on the video. He takes it out of context because he hates the Bible. He put his hand on koran, not the Bible. Like I said I can come up with a list of things which make it possible for him to be the antichrist. Do I think he is? I don't know. Are there other candidates out there that could possibly be the antichrist...yes. We will have to wait and see.

Again you state opinion as fact!

Why do you not agree with his words on the video?.......do you agree with the stoning of children?....Obama quotes that from the bible, and says it is wrong,,,,yet you say that you do not agree with that!........why?

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by EGH123

Originally posted by foxpro12
Hello!

Just to add my 2 cents in here as well, I live here in Denver and I also work on foreclosed homes I had to do some work on a house up next to the Lockheed Martin plant and I did notice more then normal security near the plant. I'm talking beefed up armed security not something that I normally see in that area. I don't know if that means anything but I might as well toss it in here as well.

Foxpro

WHAT THE HAY!

Yeah i guess there is ramped up security considering that the plant is shutting down and some 10,000 employees at lockheed will loose thier jobs, so yeah, some will be physically angry. The plant down here in MN will be closing, it is the size of the airport a very vast building, so yeah, i suppose alot of sucurity was hired on temporarily. Look up, lockeed martin closings.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by EGH123

Originally posted by MaMaa
I'm just an hour north and let me tell you, I want Obama and his crew no where near me! Can't they go cause chaos somewhere else.. like on another flippin planet. I hope nothing happens, but it does seem fishy and like something is up with it all. Makes me glad I'm not going to Denver, but then again.. I'm not that far away. sighhh Stupid flippin govt and politicians screwing life up for decent people.

Dont u think if somehing was going down there then TPTB would send Obama to somewhere like norad out of the way? just a thought.

Now don't go confusing this with logic!!
Your right though, they wouldn't put him in direct harms way unless I guess he pissed off the wrong person and want to get rid of him. My first thought was 'ugh.. don't come to my state', but your right. To be honest I'm just not that concerned over it all. If the world ever goes to hell where ever it may be, I seriously doubt there is anything lil ol me could do to stop it.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cryptonomicon

Originally posted by SayonaraJupiter

Denver News

Authorities are searching for a stolen unmarked Boulder County sheriff's 2005 Ford Taurus like this vehicle.

This is actually a good sign - it means that Jack Bauer is on the job fighting the corrupt government insiders and will save us all.

Jack Bauer doesn't play by the rules.

Dude, Jack is my hero. If I was a kick-ass super-duper secret agent man, I'd want to be just like Jack.

I only wish he was real.

link   

reply to post by cloaked4u

Go to youtube yourself, there are many to choose from.

yeah i know, you should watch some more videos and see how the video's are tampered with and edited. go to the news and compare videos and you will see that things were left out. It is clear that videos edited, when a persons head all of a sudden goes lightning speed to one side or the other or his speech is interupted by another edited portion of his speech to make it sound like he said it like that. Check out news videos and other sources and watch and compare the videos and you decide for yourself.

link   

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by nusnus
Um...so I'm going on a road trip tomorrow for a few days...should I take more than 2 pairs of underwear you think?

maybe, but for sure bring 3 when entering the a.t.s board.
My guess is drill, but who knows these days.
edit on 22-9-2011 by cloaked4u because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join