It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something MAJOR going down in Denver!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
PEOPLE OF DENVER HAVE YOUR CAMERAS READY......

blogs.douglas.co.us...

+110 more 
posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Phage...respectfully
I do not know you but have begun to find it odd that you pop up in every post within minutes to try and debunk whatever it is that is being discussed. While I find your knowledge impressive and often times you are correct....I also find it a bit disturbing. Are you some disinfo agent? IDK just how I imagine you I guess.
Those counties appear to have run emergency services drills but none of them had military presence as this one will.
I find the timing odd and the fact that the military will be involved. This does not appear to be your run of the mill emergency services drill. We will see, but it is important to keep aware just in either case.
I hope it is just a...drill.

edit on 21-9-2011 by Htrowklis82 because: spelling

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
How many of these exercises go off without a real attack happening? 99.99% of them

9/11 was an exception, but ever since then, every military or responders exercise is met with fear of a staged disaster. That's paranoia to an unhealthy degree I think. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Interesting video I found about events correlations like the one people seem to be seeing in Denver...

I made a post about it

It could just be coincidence

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

What about London and Norway?

Also at the same time as the Haiti earthquake.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think we must be getting somewhere below 99.9%?

edit on 21-9-2011 by Frater210 because: ?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
They have done these before...no need to fear. They are acting out a scenario for first responders so they will be practised in case anything of that nature occurs.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Htrowklis82

I see a single military organization listed as a participant, the 84th Civil Support team.

The 84th is a Wyoming National Guard unit. See the "civil support" part of their name? What do you suppose that could mean?

The unit "assesses hazards, advises civil authorities, and facilitates military support during emergencies and incidents of suspected weapons of mass destruction," according to the team's mission statement.

www.wyomingnews.com...
Since this is a terrorism based exercise it would seem reasonable for them to attend, as they do other similar exercises.
www.facebook.com...
www.nphl.org...

edit on 9/21/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I've read somewhere its defcon1 training?

Should be a very interesting few days, only time will tell.

Will elenin just fly over? And we'll have a normal day? Something tells me no, to many coincidence's.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
The mere fact that the president is going to be in town on the 27th is reason enough to run an exercise. It makes alot of sense to be prepared when the nations leader is visiting. Everytime the president goes somewhere security in that area gets heightened. Also with 81 different agencies involved, something would have been leaked I think.

I am not saying something MAJOR won't happen, but I just wanted to throw a bit of reason and logic into the discussion.
edit on 21-9-2011 by centrifugal because: typo

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Oh, I see, Elenin is supposed to 'pass between the Earth and Sun' this Friday. It is probably a good thing that I only gave myself a couple of days to worry about it.

I will be running around with my hair on fire.

Thanks guys.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Htrowklis82

hehe, I think of Phage as one of the most levelheaded persons, using basic logical thinking to keep things sane around here, therefor being a partypooper now and then. :p

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Understood but just pointing out that this is clearly more than just your typical emergency exercise running at the fairgrounds with local EMS and Fire.
I am putting it out here as odd, because of the timing and current state of speculation. I have tried to remain level headed through it all but this has definitely piqued my interest. I hope this is just an exercise with no secret intentions. I just think everyone should be aware and on guard...in case.
I would rather be wrong and prepared than be right and surprised!

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Htrowklis82
reply to post by Phage

Phage...respectfully
I do not know you but have begun to find it odd that you pop up in every post within minutes to try and debunk whatever it is that is being discussed. While I find your knowledge impressive and often times you are correct....I also find it a bit disturbing. Are you some disinfo agent? IDK just how I imagine you I guess.
Those counties appear to have run emergency services drills but none of them had military presence as this one will.
I find the timing odd and the fact that the military will be involved. This does not appear to be your run of the mill emergency services drill. We will see, but it is important to keep aware just in either case.
I hope it is just a...drill.

edit on 21-9-2011 by Htrowklis82 because: spelling

It is amusing that when someone posts information with logic and common sense reasoning that someone always chimes in to call them a disinformatin agent...

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frater210
Ah, God, I am always a day late and a dollar short around here. I just did not see any reason to pay attention to Elenin; except for the Blue Star Kachina thing, that got my attention for about fifteen minutes.

So then I saw this thread and a tiny little alarm like noise went off in my brain and so I Googled Elenin and Sept.23.

And that makes this a pretty cool thread. It is strange when dates and people and comets converge like this. I do get the impression, however, that Elenin's position on the 23rd is questionable.

I don't suppose that anyone could straighten me out on this so I can decide whether or not to indulge in a little (more) paranoia?

Thanks, guys.

Edit: Also read: Frater210 is bored and looking to be tantalized by stories of possible world destruction.

edit on 21-9-2011 by Frater210 because: closer to the truth

Shtarker: Are you crazy? This is radioactive material! One wrong move, and it's ka-frickin'-boom!
Siegfried: This is KAOS. We don't "ka-frickin'-boom" here.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
This is a standard exercise. When I was in the Marine Corps, I participated in a number of these around the Los Angeles area. One time we completely shut down the Burbank Airport to conduct a simulated terrorist chemical attack. This was back in mid 90's. So I would not worry to much about this or read to much into it.

link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
How many of these exercises go off without a real attack happening? 99.99% of them

9/11 was an exception, but ever since then, every military or responders exercise is met with fear of a staged disaster. That's paranoia to an unhealthy degree I think. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

What about the London Underground bombings? An excercise was taking place which used the same scenario at the same stations.

So 9/11 wasn't the exception.

+2 more 
link   
reply to post by chrismir

I agree....Voice of reason for sure.
I still picture him in some corner closet of a black op agency running disinfo. IDK, mental image I have!
Always surprised with the speed of his nuh-uhs!

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Just throwing this out there; but if Elenin posed some type of geological or seismic threat to Earth then wouldn't it be steadily ripping the Earth apart with ever increasing violence as it got closer?

Or have I seen too many movies?

Edit: Someone starred this; am I right or what?

edit on 21-9-2011 by Frater210 because: ?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
It is amusing that when someone posts information with logic and common sense reasoning that someone always chimes in to call them a disinformatin agent...

I totally agree...calling Phage a 'dis info agent'...is ridiculous when he presents true facts and does his research...How stupidly ignorant and childish of you!.....He has to put up with this all the time and I am hopeful it's just 'water off a ducks back' now.

Close the door on your way out...It's a military excercise!...Get over it!!!......do you not remember that in the last few years we've had terrorist threats and 9/11...That's why the military have ramped up their training....doh?

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978

So 9/11 wasn't the exception.

Exactly, 2 of the biggest terrorists attacks in recent years both had exercises going on in the same city. The odds of that happening are minute.

It also gives a great excuse for letting anything happen as they can say they thought it was part of the exercise.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join