It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something MAJOR going down in Denver!!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Htrowklis82

Sept 23rd is the fall equinox

link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

Originally posted by Robbi
reply to post by syrinx high priest

It's a little thing called Hiding in plain sight.....
Second Line..

there's a better one called

under cover of the night

it's just preposterous to think they are up to no good, so the strategy is to put everyone on alert

Dont forget planned training exercises that have been on the books for some time now.

It has not been a secret either.....

Question for whomever -

Why do people think that every single member of all federal agencies, military, alphabet agencies, down to every single member of all state governemts / military and law enforcement would willing go along with some coup?

Are people really that paranoid that they dont think people in those positions would say no? If you really beleive that, then you need to get out of the basement and into the real world. As people can see, and constnatly prove on this site, the Federal Government is incapable of keeping a secret.
edit on 21-9-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

link   
Come to think of it since 9/27 is the date Obama is in Denver, I have come up with an idea, with the instability with the markets I do believe there is going to be a market crash on the 26th or 27th.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by blazenresearcher

Que Sera Sera...what will be will be! Nothing you nor I can do about it!

You think the way I do. No sense getting alarmed when you're not in control of the human race or earth's destiny. Personally I can't buy into doom and gloom threads. They've proven themselves time and time again of something to do about nothing.

Now I'll probably get someone telling me I'm a government poster.
Who knows, maybe I'll end up eating crow on the other side! So if I do, I want to take this time to invite everyone before hand to join me for a dinner of crow and a good laugh.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by kalamatas

Nope. Catholic charities generally support progressive political causes, and their number one mission is to directly assist the poor. There may be rivulets of greed here and there, as in any large religious denomination, but by and large they are honest people.

link   
I think they are just getting prepared for the economy collapsing and complete chaos. I seriously doubt we're getting slammed by a comet. They're are thousands of amateur astronomers who would blow the whistle if anything was approaching us. An alien invasion would be more likely than a comet IMO. Besides I believe I read the comet has faded away or blew up.

link   
Another reason to get fears running...Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain....plays well into this! Do not believe all the fears they feed! It is all smoke and mirrors....what I am trying to figure out is the big WHY?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

Originally posted by Robbi
reply to post by syrinx high priest

It's a little thing called Hiding in plain sight.....
Second Line..

there's a better one called

under cover of the night

it's just preposterous to think they are up to no good, so the strategy is to put everyone on alert

Dont forget planned training exercises that have been on the books for some time now.

It has not been a secret either.....

Question for whomever -

Why do people think that every single member of all federal agencies, military, alphabet agencies, down to every single member of all state governemts / military and law enforcement would willing go along with some coup?

Are people really that paranoid that they dont think people in those positions would say no? If you really beleive that, then you need to get out of the basement and into the real world. As people can see, and constnatly prove on this site, the Federal Government is incapable of keeping a secret.
edit on 21-9-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

Gov't is incapable of keeping a secret. OH, REALLLLY. In order for you to possibly know the answer to that one, you must be some Superman Sluth in a tin foil hat looking at some computer in the basement. That is a pretty Ignorant statement dude.
Gov't is incapable of keeping a secret.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
you know what's gonna happen? the same thing that happened every other time somebody went screaming "Something MAJOR is going down...!"

link   

Originally posted by KonquestAbySS
reply to post by RSF77

Then I can say the art that Banksy does is sending a true message, but others might think differently. So no matter how many times you flip the script it will be a never ending scenario on who is right or wrong. All I simply did was post a photo explaining how disturbing it looked, and CaptGizmo is telling me differently. I know CaptGizmo doesn't know that artist personally, basically CaptGizmo got facts from a source that may be wrong or right as well.

Please don't take my posts the wrong way. I am in no way trying to say you are wrong. All I am showing is that sometimes things may be just what they are and nothing nefarious. I have a very open mind about a lot of things and to be honest my mind has changed on this subject a few times, however after many years of looking at this. I have come to realize that the facts do not support the conspiracy. In the end it is just my opinion.
This is just good discussion that's all.
edit on 9/21/2011 by CaptGizmo because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by WeRpeons

Yes, really,,,if it was in our hands we would handle it diffferently...IT with the big I T is in others hands....at the moment...soon it will be ours to direct...but we cannot be given the direction of IT until we (the mass) are more in tune...it will happen, but there will be....devastation.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptGizmo

Indeed good discussion. Thank you for sharing your end of the observation.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by budhama
reply to post by Htrowklis82

I will be sure to grab a camera and go drive around these parts mentioned

I don't think you want to do that, you may find your car impounded and your butt inside a chain link fence for the weekend. Be very suspicious, our government has a consistent historical habit of lying and deception.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
On April 19th, I posted this thread:

Denver / Centennial Emergency Drill on 4-20

I thought the last one, which looks almost identical to this drill (same locations, agencies, and purposes), was uncommon, especially with the timing. Notice was given out just 5 days before the drill, which is a very short fuse for such a large scale event.

And now they are having another, just 5 months later. I just received the PDF about this in an email today (I live and work in Denver). Which seems.. well, doubly odd to me. The last seemed strange, and to have another drill of this scope under 6 months from the previous, makes me wonder.

Could be just the month (emergency readiness month), but these drills are not cheap. The overtime, vehicles, airplanes and helicopters involved.. not cheap.

There is a Blackhawk landing on the April 20th drill earlier this year.

The last drill was described as

On April, 20, 2011, there will be an emergency services drill at Centennial Airport that will test the ability of the airport to handle a huge incident in another city that will send many patients to hospitals in the Denver metro area.

This was strange wording I thought at the time. And now another drill. Interesting...

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by blazenresearcher
Another reason to get fears running...Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain....plays well into this! Do not believe all the fears they feed! It is all smoke and mirrors....what I am trying to figure out is the big WHY?

ughhh...

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by blazenresearcher

if IT was in your hands, you'd be handling IT like everyone else.

you'd have all the same pressures, all the same concerns, and all the same everything else "they" have. so just don't play yourself in front of everybody.

the military is having a drill. as they should. if they didn't, you'd be screaming about that.

i'll be here when The Big Something happens, so i can watch as you forget all about This Big Something That As Usual Turned Out To Be Nothing, and i'll watch as you go scurring onto the Next Big Something, that as usual will turn out to be Nothing.

meanwhile, your rate of success in these matters will remain strong at a staggering....wait for it....0%.

sorry...don't mean to be brutal....

...just sayin.
edit on 21-9-2011 by lkpuede because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-9-2011 by lkpuede because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u
Gov't is incapable of keeping a secret. OH, REALLLLY. In order for you to possibly know the answer to that one, you must be some Superman Sluth in a tin foil hat looking at some computer in the basement. That is a pretty Ignorant statement dude.
Gov't is incapable of keeping a secret.

You think they can?

Prove me wrong.. Tell me one thing the government has been able to keep secret.

By the way - if you answer that question, it hasent been kept secret now has it?

link   
and as always nothing will happen.

link   
reply to post by darthyoda

Today at my office complex, a tower that holds several hundreds of people, we had an emergency drill for earthquake preparedness. This happens quarterly, so it's not necessarily cause for comment. Shortly after drill someone accidentally pressed siren button, but that seemed accidental, and was quickly silenced. Long Live September, Emergency Preparedness Month! (groan)

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join