It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's pic blocking Mongolian president at UN meeting, accidental or occult message??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
As far as there's no such thing as ''coincidence" with the Illuminati and they are ALWAYS flagging occult hand signs with each other, to spot their secret agenda, I wonder if that odd pic with Obama waving his hand right in front of Mongolian president's face, in the official pic of U.N. General Assembly, this Wednesday, was just an accident or actually has an occult meaning...

If you are asking what meaning it could have, in the last week China space agency will launch a rocket carrying the two first modules of the 1st Chinese space station, TIANGONG 1, which means "Heavenly Place":

BEIJING — China will launch an experimental craft next week to pave the way for its first space station, an official said on Tuesday. The launch would bring the growing Asian power closer to matching the United States and Russia with a long-term manned outpost in space. The Tiangong 1, or "Heavenly Palace," will blast off from a site in the Gobi Desert around Sept. 27-30, adding a high-tech sheen to China's National Day celebrations on Oct. 1, the Xinhua news agency said.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

The point is that China's Jiuquan Satellite Launch Centre, is placed in the Gobi desert, near the border with Mongolia, and as far as the Chinese president is not in the pic, I think that hand in the face of Mongolian's president was a flag... Perhaps I'm tripping, or perhaps not.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
They're all smiling, leads me to believe it was a joke pic. Not every little thing is a conspiracy.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

No just the typical American I don't care about my surroundings(the world) im gonna do what Im gonna do.

Actually I think that picture pretty much sums up all of Americas foreign policy

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard
I wonder if that odd pic with Obama waving his hand ...

When photo ops like this are staged, there are a #eload of photographers standing in front, and they're all snapping away at five billion frames per second.

But its always good fun to pick out one frame that looks funny, in all that lot.
After all, the rest of the shots are dead boring and not newsworthy.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Original thread here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And another source.

photoblog.msnbc.msn.com...

link   

Originally posted by Absco
They're all smiling, leads me to believe it was a joke pic. Not every little thing is a conspiracy.

They are smiling to look good in the photo, not laughing as if someone had said a joke. And when it comes to political, EVERYTHING is a conspiracy.
edit on 9/21/2011 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

link   
Double post.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
It just looks like our President being the class clown...or unprofessional embarrassment...that he always is these days. At least moments like this leave Biden clear out of it. I shudder to think how that man could screw up a group picture like this.

What I find more interesting is actually your details about the China launch of a big space asset. That goes further to confirming that space is NOT holding anything threatening or scary in the near term. Would China launch a very expensive widget right into a solar storm or debris field or some other hazard up there? They need psychiatric help if so. That part of the story makes me feel just a pinch better, somehow.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
It just looks like our President being the class clown...or unprofessional embarrassment...that he always is these days. At least moments like this leave Biden clear out of it. I shudder to think how that man could screw up a group picture like this.

What I find more interesting is actually your details about the China launch of a big space asset. That goes further to confirming that space is NOT holding anything threatening or scary in the near term. Would China launch a very expensive widget right into a solar storm or debris field or some other hazard up there? They need psychiatric help if so. That part of the story makes me feel just a pinch better, somehow.

If you are referring to this whole ISS-soon-to-be-evacuated thing, I bet TPTB will pull a stunt through it. It will be no surprise if they crash the ISS into some major city to flag some fake alien invasion.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Double post.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
This is actually a funny pic, like he's raising his hand to ask a question.."Uh ehhh..do I stand here?, *click*

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Actually, I was thinking about the various things people are talking about fearing from above. From Elenin fragments to it's debris field to some as yet, publicly unknown threat the governments are all supposed to be readying for. (Obama in Denver..that kind of thing)

Well..As they say, follow the money. China is sending a mighty big chunk of money up at the very time so many say something would be coming DOWN. It makes no sense in light of this launch plan. Heck..They scrap launches all the time for something as minor as an errant thunderstorm.

ISS hadn't even occurred to me because after looking into that, it seems they can keep it in orbit for a very very long time without a human being inside at all. I'm also thinking that NASA can say whatever they want...the rest of the world who helped pay for the ISS may have something to say about any future de-orbit plans out of convenience.

No..your thread here really DOES make me feel just a bit better in helping remove whats above us from the list of things to rattle everyone's cage between now and the end of the month. It doesn't prove there is nothing...but it's as close as reasonable people can expect to see, I'm thinking.

edit on 21-9-2011 by Wrabbit2000 because: text space

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
lmao, funny pic if this is the official world across all mainstream media pic then yes its a meesage however if it is just 1 of 1000 pics snapped by the workers then its nothing special.
Easy simple not complicated

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
what a bozo. however... I dont see a conspiracy here....

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

The picture doesn't even look real to me. Looks like Obama has been injected or something. Also how could he get his arm and hand up like that as close as they are packed in together without it being actually in the other persons face. I really have my doubts about the pic.

new topics

top topics

join