It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's pic blocking Mongolian president at UN meeting, accidental or occult message??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
As far as there's no such thing as ''coincidence" with the Illuminati and they are ALWAYS flagging occult hand signs with each other, to spot their secret agenda, I wonder if that odd pic with Obama waving his hand right in front of Mongolian president's face, in the official pic of U.N. General Assembly, this Wednesday, was just an accident or actually has an occult meaning...

If you are asking what meaning it could have, in the last week China space agency will launch a rocket carrying the two first modules of the 1st Chinese space station, TIANGONG 1, which means "Heavenly Place":

BEIJING — China will launch an experimental craft next week to pave the way for its first space station, an official said on Tuesday. The launch would bring the growing Asian power closer to matching the United States and Russia with a long-term manned outpost in space. The Tiangong 1, or "Heavenly Palace," will blast off from a site in the Gobi Desert around Sept. 27-30, adding a high-tech sheen to China's National Day celebrations on Oct. 1, the Xinhua news agency said.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

The point is that China's Jiuquan Satellite Launch Centre, is placed in the Gobi desert, near the border with Mongolia, and as far as the Chinese president is not in the pic, I think that hand in the face of Mongolian's president was a flag... Perhaps I'm tripping, or perhaps not.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
We are talking about the most arrogant man in the world. Of course it was on purpose, this monster doesn't have a decent bone in his body. Although it does look like it was photoshopped in, it's definitely and entertaining picture. Thanks for the laugh!
edit on 21-9-2011 by antinwo101 because: forgot to add photoshop in!

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

I would think that if it were accidental, the photographer would have asked for another shot, rather than leaving that like it is.

It looks very unprofessional.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
The photo looks messed with, if that's Obama's hand, then he has the longest right arm I've ever seen.

Harm None
Peace

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Original ATS thread is gone...
Someone in that thread had posted the official group photo:
www.gettyimages.ca...

Assuming the photo in the OP isn't fake, it could just as easily been taken before all the dignitaries settled down for the shot. Especially since most of the people in it don't have their "game" face on.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

First, what does Mongolia have to do with China? What a leap.

Second, not everyone is looking at the camera. This most likely was a test shot while they stand everyone up for the pic.

for crying out loud.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Where did the other thread go? That was a riot!

As far as occult meaning though...I doubt it.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Is this picture real? I looked at it again and highlighted a suspicious part of the photo.

That is a weird looking thumb. How is that possible?

Edit: On a closer look, it appears that his thumb is in line with the president's ear, making it seem longer.
edit on 21-9-2011 by LeTan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by amazed
The photo looks messed with, if that's Obama's hand, then he has the longest right arm I've ever seen.

Harm None
Peace

It is a known fact that all politicians have extra long arms. This is so they can reach the deepest pockets and take everything you have. For your own good of course.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard

It's not a fake but it's not the official one either.

Look at the woman's face to his right and behind him.
I can read her mind... "Oh my dear lord, he is such an arrogant A$$."

new topics

top topics

join