It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

---Is there a connection between the German associated Vril and the Vrillon intercept?---

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

During a broadcast on 11-26-77 on ITN (independent television news) A message appeared to be intercepting the usual broadcast. The message lasted for 6 approx minutes. The speaker calls themselves VRILLON a representative of the Ashtar galactic command?

It mentions that they have been observing humanity for many years, and that humanity has observed them as visuals in the sky UFO maybe.

The thing about this incident is there is proof the broadcast was interrupted by "some" Hoaxing humans or non terrestrials. This interception also mentioned the age of the AQUARIUS, which many feel is coming upon mankind as of now.

I like the message of PEACE and weapons non existing but, I do remember hearing about NAZI Germany having some type of Vril connection of some sort.

So I wondered if anyone here knew anything about this broadcast how legit it is and if this broadcast is related to what Germany was manifesting?

Some interwebs data..

The name Vril is the shortening of “VRI-IL” which means “Like God”. Officially Vril was “The All German Society for Metaphysics” which merged with the Thule Gesellschaft and the obscure DHvSS (Men of the Black Stone) in the year 1919.

Each occult group had its own distinct beliefs and origins.

Thule Gesellschaft Symbolism

The DHvSS (1912) worshipped the German mountain goddess Isias and the Schwarz Stein (black stone). The Thule Gesellschaft (1917) believed in the hollow earth theory and derived its name from Ultima Thule the ancient capital of Hyperborea at the top of the world. Vril worshipped the Black Sun (the invisible inner light of the Godhead) which supposedly gave or generated incredible power and communicated with Aryan aliens living in the Aldebaran system through psychic channeling.

link
discaircraft.greyfalcon.us...

I also wondered if these were infact related situations. Is this how Germany got to advance their mechanical-biological-cosmic ufo-icbm pre stages intelligence. And if they did, did they double cross the Vrillon or are the Vrillon more into world dominance then led to believe in the ytube data.

Thank you all who ever can elaborate as I do think this is something of importance.

NAMASTE*******

edit on 9/21/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Also is there a hollow Earth connection with these beings?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Vril = The Force.

Foo Fighters in WW2 = Nazi technology using alternative energy source (aka: Vril)

And to think.... 60-70 years later, we're still putting gasoline in our cars.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
Vril = The Force.

Like energy you mean of some sort?

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
Foo Fighters in WW2 = Nazi technology using alternative energy source (aka: Vril)

And to think.... 60-70 years later, we're still putting gasoline in our cars.

If thats the case and Us and Russia got their hands on some intel and scientist then, you and I know what that means as far as space travel and crafts go. Interesting and thanks for your input my friend ThinkingCap.

NAMASTE*******

new topics

top topics

join