It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Patrol's pepper balls enrage Mexicans

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I read this in a recent article published in my home town newspaper today and it made me laugh by the gall of the Mexican government. What are your opinions?

www.tucsoncitizen.com...

[edit on 25-8-2004 by flycatch]

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Can't say...the link doesn't work.

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 03:18 PM
link   
TRY THIS LINK INSTEAD OF THAT ONE

www.tucsoncitizen.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 03:38 PM
link   
So I guess the Mexicans would prefer the border patrol to use lethal force?

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 03:41 PM
link   
First, it's funny that most everyone is riled up over what is, primarily, a translation issue.

Second, it's super funny that there are any complaints by Mexico at all. Guess what...if you don't want to get shot by anything, don't make an illegal border crossing...it's that easy.

We should come up with a poopy-diaper paintball. Now that'd send illegal immigrants scrambling to dive back into the Rio Grande!

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 03:44 PM
link   
The solution seems simple....

LIVE ROUNDS

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 03:45 PM
link   

We should come up with a poopy-diaper paintball. Now that'd send illegal immigrants scrambling to dive back into the Rio Grande!

Ya'know, my one year old son produces those. You mean I should be marketing them!? Dang.

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Screw live rounds, that would be inhumane. I have a better solution

Heat-seakers

Why shoot them and give them the possibility of living, live rounds are inhumane, missles are much better

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Ahh...but living border attemptees with bullet wounds are great deterrent advertising....

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Ahh...but living border attemptees with bullet wounds are great deterrent advertising....

Sir Gazrok, you slay me. always thinkin'.

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

sure, but having their friends watch a primer colored pickup with one missing door explode into the air from one of 200 SAM launchers lined up on the border is a great deterrent too

kix

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Before this thread goes to hell let me put it back on track.

The reason the Mexican goverment made a fuss about the peper balls is because of political turmoil in our country, let me explain, 3 yaers ago the Mexicans and US goverments reached an agreement to use this deterrent to stop illegals in the border, our previous foreign minister agreed that those were preferable to bullets and they were legal to use.
Nopwadays this person is a candidate for president in 2006 and all other parties are picking on him (no matter how idiot innane and stupid the reason) to discredit him so they made a lot of turmoil about the peper balls, and as you know it has snowballed and now its a huge issue based on a stupid fact (that peper balls are worse tahn bullets), and so....

there you have it our own Weapons of mass destructon lie (MEXICAN STYLE) if it looks stupid and idiotic IT IS!!!! so were the WMD in Irak......anyways.

Just for your information, our President behaves like GWB, our minister of the interior behaves like Al Franken and our foreign Minister behaves like Bill O reilly...SO JUST TRY TO IMAGINE.....

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Wow, "They didn't kill us when we invaded the country! We gonna cry like little babies cause we still alive instead of being slaughtered for invading the USA."

Well, I like alien hunting, where you go to the border at night with a shotgun or a pistol or two and wait for them to cross and the second they on American soil, bye bye invader. That's what they are, invaders. They have sent millions of invaders into the US. Now, if they sent 3 million at once, it would be seen as an act of war. But they send 3 million in 10 years it is considered a-ok.

Also, when the mexican army crosses the border and kills our border patrol people and we don't do anything, that is bs. Yep, not just the citizens, but the ARMY OF MEXICO has invaded America and killed our people. Damn it, bomb Mexico, kix, word of warning, 2024, if I win the presidency, Mexico is being turned into a parking lot.

Now, I am for immigration. My Aunt Le is here due to LEGAL immigration. She got here legally from a communist country across an ocean. How hard would it be for a Mexican to get here legally when they live 10 miles away.

new topics

top topics

join