It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop the Bragging! You are making yourself a target.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

T&C prevents me from posting pics of my hand cannon.

CRAP! I need a girlfriend!

For some unusual reason I am in a GREAT mood today...my usually jovial self is off the wall today. And a bit odd as well I must admit. Could be from being awake for the past 48 hours. But at least I'm finally home. nite all!

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Totally agree.

Survival - cooking, hunting, fire building, shelter making etc - all this is good info.

But I cannot abide the gun nuts who blatantly make posts to stroke their own ego.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
wouldnt it be funny if when the S finally hit the F, there was nothing for you to shoot, and you just died from something you had no ability to fight? like disease, or starvation(after your supplies ran out and everything else on the planet was contaminated), or a 10 mile high wave of fire and molten rock?

edit on 21-9-2011 by BohemianBrim because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
there aint nothing wrong with guns

just like anything else in this world and guns have been a part of america since the beginning

and they are the reason we sit here right now and ramble on.

its just a tool like anything else saw hammer car knife truck 2x4s and baseball bats.

1 things for sure one day when things get thick and they come to the point of life or death

first thing people are going to be saying is "damn wished i bought a gun"

second thing is "damn it forgot the ammo"

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by BohemianBrim
wouldnt it be funny if when the S finally hit the F, there was nothing for you to shoot, and you just died from something you had no ability to fight? like disease, or starvation(after your supplies ran out and everything else on the planet was contaminated), or a 10 mile high wave of fire and molten rock?

10 mile high wave of fire and molten rock?

Do you know how high 10 miles is?

That is a blatant fudging of numbers....

Fear mongering at its best..

Can't do nothing about cancer, no crap..

You can be prepared in case say China invaded the us..

Did the math and if every willing adult in America
could kill a few of them. No way they would take over.

Million men in the US military service..

100 million men defending the home land!!

You do the math.
edit on 21-9-2011 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

lol, yes i know how high ten miles is. why dont you go find a dinosaur and tell it about China since you want to talk about fear-mongering.

i have no plans to kill anything... i do plan to allow this body to die someday though.. if youre planning on taking yours with you.. all i can say is.. good luck with that.

honestly, i dont understand people like you, as you almost always tend to be religious...

do you really think God put you on this planet to horde guns and supplies, mock your fellow citizens for being unprepared, and then kill chinese people?

your god is a weirdo.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beavers
us geeks are great at tracking ips, not so good at removing nut jobs with fire-arms from their underground bases.

What would tracing an IP get you? If you traced mine you would get one of three or four cities I don't live in, depending on the day. You could probably be very certain that you narrowed me down to within, oh, about 4 million people and a land area larger than any small country. So go ahead; trace away. You still won't find me that way.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler

us geeks are great at tracking ips, not so good at removing nut jobs with fire-arms from their underground bases.

What would tracing an IP get you? If you traced mine you would get one of three or four cities I don't live in, depending on the day. You could probably be very certain that you narrowed me down to within, oh, about 4 million people and a land area larger than any small country. So go ahead; trace away. You still won't find me that way.

Im glad i hacked into my neighbors wifi. go ahead and search away.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

dude, if you tell them, they will know.

dont you read the news?
every pedophile and evil troll on the planet has done the same thing... they always find them anyway... after busting down the door of the innocent neighbor.

so not only will you be found, but you will also receive the bad karma for whatever happens to your neighbor.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I appreciate the concern from the OP, but let's be realistic here... being a prior service Marine and former LEO, the government already knows about the firearms I lost in that boating accident I had. I will be defending myself from the the hoardes with positive thoughts and goodwill from now on, instead of my previous plan of delivering hate and discontent via 122gr FMJ's.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Is this for real,WOW if it is...
Slayer, can I adopt you?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I have a slingshot, paintball gun, spear gun, compound bow and a bunch of rods and reels with really sharp hooks so - Bring it on!
You'll recognize me as the guy grilling fish for all my crazy friends who own lots of guns.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

Agreed, I am most careful to admit what I have and where, just for that reason.
If asked about something I can generally say yes I have handled and fired that weapon and are pretty familiar.
The only weapon that I readily have advertisd was a Glock 19 I picked up a few months back with the expressed idea of converting it into a "pink" gun.
Just waiting on my buddy to airbrush the Hello Kitty on the slide.
See when ya get as old and rich as I am, you can do frivelous things like that!
Ok I'm not rich, but I feel old. LOL.
Guys on the range giggle at me, right up until they see my shots never leave the 9 ring.

reply to post by DaddyBare

Daddy, it kills me every time I see a handgun with a magnaport or muzzle break of some sorts.
Even moreso when the dern break looks like it came off a ww2 tank!
I got woosy looking at that piece of survivor pron!
Always wanted a "real" hunting handgun. Tho 15 grand for that beauty doesn't really seem bad with the cost of some stock weapons here in "The Peoples Republik of Kalifornia".
I really gotta move to another state, this thread has officially depressed me!
LOL, I'll get over it.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler

your IP is leased to your mac address.

the mac address is registered to you and you alone.

I'll find ya

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

OpSec is key. Don't want the ATF knocking on your door making bogus claims? Don't advertise your weapons. Want to stay safe from "predatory survivalists"? Then don't advertise your stock. I mean it's simple. I realize that a lot of us take great pride in what we've accomplished and we don't really have many people in our lives who could appreciate what we've done and our level of preparedness, so we seek it elsewhere. It's understandable but not a good idea.

Never know who is watching.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Hi Slayer,

is that all you have mate? Nothing more? Damn, you have enough there to fund your own uprising.

Edit: I fact mate, you have enough hardware there to supply a small third world country. Ever thought of going into business?
edit on 22/9/2011 by TheLoneArcher because: Added Text

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   
I have to say I feel quite left out, I don't even have a gun, let alone many guns =0(
UK laws suck for the survivalist best get out my trusty catapult

or perhaps it's about time I finally got down to making this....

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

I hear ya... and you know what... a good hunting handgun doesn't have to set you back a few grand...
it's taken me years to assemble all the parts of my fav toy

I started off with just a base gun Dan Wesson

hunting back shelves and Internet catalogs I slowly put together my dream kit for less that $1,100

but come on... Tacta cool is the hot thing right now

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Not sure if I agree with the premise at all. I dont own anything thats not purchased from legitimate dealers or is in violation of any state of federal law and never will.

The whole idea of creating fear and shame for something that means in essence that preps are in order with the law is kind of hard for me to grasp.

On the other hand, when you drop the IP and go to eyes, those folks are close, you have to keep it DL or your manufacturing more people knocking on your door or ready to steal when you leave.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Well isn't that a nice 'lil playpen ya built yourself Slayer!

Cue raspy monotone:
"We're gonna need guns. Lots of guns."

Now pretend I've pasted the scene below, as a search rendered nothing but another opportunity for a poster to paste the clip I can't locate.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join