It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dead tired and hating it...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Ok, I keep seeing all this information saying that if you eat right and exercise, especially exercise, you will have more energy. I've been doing both and I'm dead on my feet. I tried Zantrex for energy (I don't believe any of the pills actually make you lose weight, but have heard they can perk you up) and all it did was make my chest feel like a manic butterfly was loose in there. I am beat!

Is there a certain amount of time I have to struggle through this feeling before I'm miraculously zipped up or is it just plain not true?? It's discouraging and making me wonder why I'm bothering when I feel so crummy. I could happily lay down right now and feel like I could sleep for days. I don't want to stop what I'm doing, but I can't continue to function properly like this. Does anyone know anything that will give me a boost that's not some wacky drug or Vivarin? I'm ready to give up.

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Try ginsing you can get it in herbal tea or if you aren't a tea drinker you can get it in a pill form.

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Hey, let me ask you what is your diet like, and how much sleep do you usually get in a day, also what kind of workouts do you ingage in? All three of these questions are vital for me helping you out, bcause let me tell you everytime I wake up I feel like a Million Dollars, and if I have to get up earlier than expected, I still feel Excellent and I am not even tired, now im not going to lie it wasnt like that in the past untill I made some drastic changes, but in the end it was simple and very rewarding, but I will go into detail when you answer the questions, thanks and have a prosperous day!!!

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Get a physical check-up including an extensive battery of lab tests to rule out stuff like diabetes, etc. which sometimes the main symptom is fatigue.

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 10:23 PM
link   
well...if the "eat right for your body type" things have any basis in reality...then you prolly need to eat what's right for you, not everyone else.....
Anyway, I like Bawls...when I'm too sluggish.

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Try eating six small meals a day it will boost up your metabolism, also you have to watch how many calories you take in and how much you burn when you work out. If you dont take enough calories in you will feel very tired, or even eating the wrong types of food. If you have any questions u2u me, include a typical daily meal plan and workout plan. Or post it in this thread

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I would try a multivitamin like centrum. They seem to help me.

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 03:21 PM
link   
PERSONALLY to me it sounds like you just need a little vacation, so if you can afford it. go and take a couple days off from work. As for diet, try and eat healthy a couple days out of the week(no need not to enjoy life). you sound like you need to try new things right now to give you new perspective. I hope you feel better

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I had the same problem, although my diet probably wasn't as good as yours. I didn't want to spend the cash on seeing a doctor unless I am dying, so I tested different things to see if they had any effect.

First I thought I had low iron and took iron pills, which didn't work.

Then I moved on to Centrum, thinking I wasn't getting the right vitamins, which also failed.

Considering diabetes, I believe I am a pre-diabetic, so I started taking two glucose pills per day (one before work and one after). Since I started taking them, I don't feel near as fatigued all the time. So my best guess is that I have low sugar.

You might try the glucose to see if it works, and if so, consult a doctor of what type of diabetes you may have and your options. A jar of 50 of them is about $5.

join