It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former attorney with important info about Basiago and Delmart Vreeland

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Hi.

I have some information that I came across while an attorney several years ago. This includes a legal/military document I witnessed that indicated Delmart Vreeland was employed by the Office of Naval Intelligence during the time period he claimed.

Additionally, Andrew Basiago is telling the absolute truth about the existence of the chronovisor, because I was sent back in time also and his description of Jesus (which is very different from how Jesus is classically portrayed) matches exactly the Jesus that I too saw.

Basiago claims that the Office of Naval Intelligence was involved with the chronovisor experiments, and my supposition is that my finding the Vreeland document ....I don't know....made them want to experiment on me?

At any rate, I feel morally compelled to share what I know. Some of which will be facts (the actual document showing that Vreeland was an ONI agent) and some will be the conclusions I've arrived at from these facts (for example, that Basiago is telling the truth about the chronovisor providing tptb with foreknowledge of 9/11 as long ago as 1971...and that, rather than attempt to stop the act, officials like Donald Rumsfeld positioned themselves to make money from the disaster).

I am fully aware that I will not be believed due to the outrageousness of the claims, but my question here is: on which forum should I post?

I just want to tell what I know as clearly and briefly as I am able and the subject matter allows.

Thank you.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   

edit on 21-9-2011 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Welcome!

I for one am delighted you chose ATS to post your insider information. I can't wait to hear what you've got!

I've listened extensively to Basiago's recorded information, and I have always felt he was telling the truth. It would be just wonderful to have his information seconded by an attorney. That would be like witness testimony that really supports his claims.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Reichwasright

Sometimes the truth is far more interesting than anything you could make up.

May we please see this document?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

really?

very interested to read that...

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Well, it didn't take the powers that be long to shut you up, now did it? Hope you're still alive.
second line

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
spill the beans,all off it now....
plz.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

May we please see this document?

I do not have a copy of the document. At the time, I felt threatened and placed the evidence I physically had in another place for safekeeping.

I was just a new, small town attorney, and my office manager negotiated with LexisNexis for me to have free access to their databases of legal and military documents. The searches usually cost a great deal of money.

A search though the military documents for Vreeland brought up nothing...until I entered his name in backwards...then the document popped up (it's regarding his benefits and insurance, and has his position and hire and fire dates, which match--to the exact dates--exactly what he claimed.)

The reason I felt threatened was that my law office was broken into and ransacked, despite security. Either shortly before or after the break-in, a Colonel with the Defense Intelligence Agency asked to meet with me on 9/11/2004.

I met with him on 9/13/2004 where I was questioned and soon after began noticing that I was being followed.

Long story short, I was a divorced mom raising 4 young children at the time and the break-in, DIA questioning, and overt surveillance of me intimidated me greatly and I closed my law office and sold my house and have basically been living in poverty and away from society for the last 6 years.

My law license was suspended in September 2005 and I have not been bothered (i.e., followed or harassed) since.

My license was suspended because I went to the Texas State Bar with what I had and they told me that what I was claiming was "impossible" and that the U.S. military/Pentagon "would never act against its own citizens"....and then they suggested I take a break from the practice of law.

In their defense, I was extremely overwrought and on the verge of hysteria when I went to them for help, so their concerns were logical and well-founded.

edit on 21-9-2011 by Reichwasright because: spelling

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
so what is it you need to say to us here?
im not following.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by cantsee4looking

Exactly.

If they aren't following you anymore and have not been since 2005 ( 6 years ago ) then why havnt you gone out of your way to go get the evidence and post it.

Are you still as scared now as you were back then or something ? ( to OP )

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by cantsee4looking

so what is it you need to say to us here?
im not following.

That Andrew Basiago and Delmart Vreeland are telling the truth, and that the reason there was foreknowledge of 9/11 was due to the existence of the chronovisor.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by LucidDreamer85

If they aren't following you anymore and have not been since 2005 ( 6 years ago ) then why havnt you gone out of your way to go get the evidence and post it.

Are you still as scared now as you were back then or something ?

I think "wary" would be a better word...I simply do not want to put myself or my family in that position again.

That desire is difficult to reconcile with the need to tell the truth about it all. (I've had a major spiritual awakening due to what's happened, and believe that lying by omission is lying period and an affront to God....so the only middle ground I can think of is to post what I know here on a heavily-read conspiracy forum and let the readers make up their own minds.)

I have posted for 6 years at a small (we call it a "backwater") conspiracy forum that was a spin off of the other (not ATS) large internet conspiracy forum.

I haven't done anything more than talk because I honestly don't think there's anything I can do about it. Vreeland proved he was who he said he was in a Canadian courtroom and that didn't change a thing.

Most people reflexively dismiss my chronovisor experience, which is why I'm not here to have people believe me, but just to say that Basiago is telling the truth and you may want to look at his claims more closely.

Also, the Dead Sea Scrolls were likely found using the chronovisor and people, imo, would be well-advised to learn everything they can about them (the scrolls) and the Sons of Zadok mentioned therein.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Have you ever posted on any other sites under the screen name Cassandra by any chance?

Would also like to hear more about your experience with the chronovisor.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by lellomackin

Have you ever posted on any other sites under the screen name Cassandra by any chance?

Would also like to hear more about your experience with the chronovisor.

Yes, I have made many posts under that screen name. I've been telling the same story online for 7 years now (since it began), many at the same small conspiracy forum. Some of the people there verified that I was who I said I was by emailing my law office and then I responded to the content of their emails. (Of course, this only proved that I was an attorney at the time).

Regarding the chronovisor, although Basiago and I share several commonalities; that of being attorneys and claiming to experience time travel and involvement with the Office of Naval Intelligence, the technical aspects of his chronovisor experience and mine are very different.

What makes me link them is all of the above plus his description of Jesus was identical to the person I saw and later identified as Jesus of the Qumranian Community. Identical.

The chronovisor events are different in that mine occurred remotely; I was not in a machine but in (I theorize) some sort of electromagnetic field which served the same purpose as the early chronovisors....basically, I was in one place and then suddenly found myself in another time or realm. I was looking down...as if I were floating slightly above them.

It was a woman with long dark hair, wearing a white robe and blue mantle. Beside her stood a boy of about 12 with curly dark hair and an olive complexion. They appeared to see me--to see something, because the woman drew the male closer to her in a protective gesture but the youth didn't appear alarmed at whatever he was seeing because he smiled slightly.

There's a little more to it but that's the gist of the time travel aspect of the event.

I have a theory where some ufo sightings, particularly those where only lights are seen, are actually chronovisor ""time peeking" events. It's just a theory and I'm not married to it. And it's also a topic for another day.

Before you dismiss what I'm writing because it is so outlandish, I'd like to show you a photo of my statue of the Virgin Mary. The tear appeared after a freak snowstorm in Houston...and it's a statue of Our Lady of Guadalupe and the tear appeared on Our Lady of Guadalupe Day in 2008....it could be coincidence because the tear was caused by a melting snowdrift...but then the timing suggests there may be more to it.

here's a link to a photo of the statue with the tear: i230.photobucket.com...

I had been an atheist but the summer prior to being questioned by the DIA I began having numerous spiritual experiences, including this one:

www.yourghoststories.com...

That's all I want to say about myself. Basiago has the facts and chronovisor technology is real. There are apparently coming events that the elite are sheltering for. (Think Art Bell's Area 51 caller's claims.) Additionally,you may want to go back and read what Delmart Vreeland claimed and how our (the U.S.) Pentagon responded to an American citizen in its employ.

It is not the U.S. govt en masse that is acting against the interests of U.S. citizens--or having foreknowledge of 9/11 and the coming cataclysms-- but factions within the intelligence communities with access to a time viewer.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
This does sound like a lot to swallow, but I've been following your story since you first posted about it - all of it. Having had some very strange occurrences in my own life, I never doubted it for a minute. Plus, I know you are credible (and not crazy).

Great thread and would like to hear more details.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   

www.yourghoststories.com...

Just read the story about the orbs (which I had read before) and am wondering if the other stories are posted at that site as well. If so, can you provide links please?

TY

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
What was your most incredible time travel experience that you can recall?

Have you seen future events?

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Great to hear from you!

Basiago is big into Mars being inhabited, and not that i don't think its possible by any means, do you have any information regarding Mars/Moon/Space?

thanks for your time!

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by pjp14

Basiago is big into Mars being inhabited, and not that i don't think its possible by any means, do you have any information regarding Mars/Moon/Space?

Yes, Basiago is quite adamant about life on Mars but I do not have any knowledge or opinion concerning life on other planetary bodies.

My teenage son and I saw dark ovals appearing to come out of the moon and fly toward earth one night during a lunar eclipse a few years ago. That was a bizarre sight and then suddenly the sky clouded over and we couldn't see the moon any longer.

I edited an image to give an idea of what we witnessed: i230.photobucket.com...

but I have no idea what it was.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS……..

Why bring your story here?

Through your chronovisor experiences………..do you have any future foreknowledge?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join