It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting Titor Tid - Bit / Time Travel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
The messages left by the man named John Titor fascinated me. Maybe one day I will do an entire article on all the interesting things, but I doubt I will post my work here.

One thing to realize; this website is completely controlled. It is a complete tool to gauge public reactions, monitor public opinions, spread disinformation, and most importantly, spread FEAR. When you read up on what we call 'metaphysics,' it becomes clear why fear is such a valuable tool used on the population - in regards to the vibrational state of ones body, and the mental health and capabilities thereof. [See the Phantom DNA experiment: www.youtube.com... / Dolores Cannon's The Convoluted Universe]

So when it comes to topics such as John Titor, this is realy not the ideal place to come and discuss this. But I wanted to clear some things up that I think a lot of people miss, and maybe get a few people to re read his posts and absorb some of the valuable information and philosophies that he had presented us with.

One thing people should remember when looking into this information is just how easily the future can be altered. [Example being 'the butterfly effect'] Every single thought, choice, and action, by every single person effects our time line. Every single second we are creating, and CHANGING our future.

People who dismiss him as a fraud will state his reluctance to give out sports information, or the inconsistencies in the dates of his timeline as evidence that he is lying. This is simply not true.

He explains that no two timelines are exactly alike. [Everette-Wheeler many worlds theory] So when traveling through time, you don't actualy travel backward or forward on YOUR timeline. Instead you arrive on a completely alternate timeline that is as close to yours as is possible. So when John arrived in our year of 2001, there was already roughly a 2% difference between his time line and ours - and that percentage can only increase.

He said many things about the timeline that he came from, and I can't possibly cover them all here, but I will use one as an example that I commonly see used to discredit him:

He mentions intense civil wars in his early years of 2000. Regardless of all the other information that he has given [which I will get to later,] people seem to look at that and go, "Well, its 2011 and we never had some huge civil war in 2008...this guy is full of #." Never taking into account that we have changed our course, and that we are on a completely seperate worldline, very far removed from his by now.

Follow me here...
Just by his presence alone, our timeline has already deviated from his, much more than 2%. Just by him being here changes EVERYTHING. Now take into account all the people that he interacted with, all the information posted, and buzz created on the web, and god knows what else, and we are on a completely seperate course. [For better or worse is still to be determined,] but definitely a TOTALLY different timeline than from when he came. So when he says things like the olympic games were not held in 2004, he's telling his truth. Our 2004 and his 2004 are totally different.

So now that we understand that, lets move on.

If one were to truly have the ability to travel through time, that is an absurd amount of responsibility. Realy, an absurd amount. Therefor, it seems to reason that he would have strict morales and certain rules on what information he would not share. Wouldnt you? Shouldnt you? He gave perfectly clear explanations as to why he would not divuldge those things, which is not a shady move. It is real. It is almost validating in a sense.
Besides, he gave much more valuable information than any sports score could have been. [Such as the outbreak of mad cow disease, the hint of certain buildings missing from his NYC skyline - WTCs, and lets not forget the very secret ability of the IBM 5100 computer] But perhaps what I find most intruiging are more subtle pieces of information.

For example, he explains how men are chosen for time travel missions. Apparently, men are chosen by thier ability to gain the cooperation of the certain target pertaining to that mission. John was chosen because his grandfather was involved in the creation of the IBM 1500. Makes sense.

He also stressed not to stock up on guns and other such supplies. He said that in survival situations, having those supplies instantly makes you a target to all of the panicing people that don't. He stressed not to put yourself out there in that way, and when the time comes, there will be plenty of weapons for those that need them. [This, to me, just makes sense... Almost like he lived through it or something.]

He spoke of a shotgun infintry unit he joined in Florida in 2011 called 'The Fighting Diamondbacks.' And of recently, this too has been verified.

He recited a bit of a poem he recalled, titled "A Soldiers Winter." This too, has been verified, and I believe I saw a thread on here announcing the discovery.

And let us not forget the physics. I could go on and on forever about this topic, in so many different ways. Quite simply... this man sufficiently explained to us in 2001 what our programs are just beginning to suggest. I'll let Michio Kaku explain.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Here is the important Michio Kaku video that did not post correctly.

dsc.discovery.com...

Scroll down beneath the video and play the link "Time Travel Portal?"

Also, John spoke of non lethal weapons being created that were going to be used on civilians, not 'terrorists.'
This video caught my eye, which is what originally inspired me to post this.

www.youtube.com...

And more music for the future. www.reverbnation.com...
Add me or come to a show if youre in the area.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I think you're wasting a lot of your personal time on this fictional character.
What if some kid decided to play a prank on some people and claim he was a time traveler, what would or could be possible outcomes? Exactly what has happened, that's what.

Time doesn't exist, clocks exist.

The future is like a blank piece of paper, you can put upon it anything you want. If you watch a lot of TV, then you'll be putting whatever TPTB want on that blank piece of paper.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Great post. I'm fascinated by time travel. Good to see someone talking about rather than 9/11 and Elenin or whatever. I used to have a theory that we have three timelines or choices in every day life. Each one leads a different outcome or future. I need to pull out some of my old journals.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Where exactly was the shotgun infantry part confirmed in Florida, or the fighting diamondbacks?
Or any other meaningful fact?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

I'm sorry I won't have the time to answer comments, but let's think about it.

Even if said kid was playing a "prank," the information he imparted on the way reality is structured should be considered ground breaking. Monumental. Huge. Not simply, dismissed.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
The theories used to make the John Titor story are not new or ground breaking. They've been investigated in movies, and were around before those movies existed. They've also been investigated in piles more mathematical depth, but for most people that's not what they want to read.

Titor has also contridicted facts about the person's own timeline, not just mistakes between timelines. There's piles of information on Titor's mistakes around the web I suppose, so it doesn't matter.

Perhaps it might be interesting for you to check out some books on temporal physics etc ... ? Then revisit Titor?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by iversusvsversusi

I'm not sure I buy into this story, but I don't think the story itself is relevant. This story can be considered a myth by the skepticoids (no such word ah?), but like in all myths there is a deeper truth that you managed to sum up beautifully. The way you somehow managed to follow the logic from time travel to oneness and equality makes you a very wise being in my book. You have seen the bigger picture

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
My own conclusion about Titor is that he was most likely a hoax; albeit a very interesting one.

Most of the events he described, however, didn't end up coming to pass. A second American civil war certainly *could* have happened in our timeline, but it was prevented by the government taking the initiative with Waco and the Oklahoma false flag. The early 90s were the point of opportunity for revolution/civil war, and the government knew that. That window has now closed; the government is too well armed, and has also become exceptionally good at infiltrating civilian groups.

Hence, if Titor was a time traveller, he was one from a timeline which ultimately ended up having a large degree of variance from ours, due to the fact that his timeline's root event (the revolution/civil war) didn't end up happening in ours. It's a shame actually, because I get the feeling that his timeline ultimately would have been better, if not in the short term.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
Time doesn't exist, clocks exist.

That's a silly statement to make. Clocks exist to measure (relativistic) time.

As for titor... some interesting information there. With cases like this I focus less on the question of whether or not he was "real", and more on the information that he presented. Even hoaxers share truths whether they realize it or not because they have to tap into creativity (novelty) in order to do it.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
It's a fun story but by your own logic the timelines have changed so everything he said is fantasy for our timeline. Makes him pretty irrelevant in my opinion so arguing whether or not he was real just does'nt seem worth it to me.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by iversusvsversusi

Perhaps when one fully attains and exits consciously from this earthly plain of existence, all the Universes come together in a single moment.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

I think your response does not make sense from any angle. Read what you wrote and then think.
I have no personal opinion on Titor. But I've done tons of research on him, listened to all interviews on radios, read all 20+ pages of original transcripts from his 2001 postings, and it's all very intriguing. The whole thing relies on the assumption that there are multiple time-lines. I guess we can't prove it so it all comes to belief. You either believe it, hoax it out or just read and ponder without making up your mind.

new topics

top topics

join