It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New, Fully Integrated, ATS Member Upload utility (UPDATED: and more info)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I'm with the others who want to be able to have multiple folders to keep the pics organized. Can't have all my smileys fighting with my other pics.

Does this mean that I'll have to move all my pics over to the new system if I want to keep using them in future posts? If so, can you make it easier to move them from the older folder?

Also, in the old system, we could justify right or left our pics so they appear off to the side of our text in the post. We were also able to adjust the size of the pics when we posted them. Will we still be able to do these things with the new system?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by FortAnthem
I'm with the others who want to be able to have multiple folders to keep the pics organized.

In a future update, everyone will have six folders.

Does this mean that I'll have to move all my pics over to the new system if I want to keep using them in future posts?

No. As previously mentioned, none of the images in "media.abovetopsecret.com" will be removed.

Will we still be able to do these things with the new system?

Working on similar refinements.

I expect to be able to provide basic image editing (scale, crop, add text) in your gallery section in a future update.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by summer5
YIPPEEE!!! FINALLY I can up load an avatar, do a signature, and all the other things I was not able to do before. THANK YOU!!!!

Skeptic, I take some of that back...not sure what the hell I am doing wrong. I can update my mood (yeah), but I have not been able (still) to upload an avatar. I uploaded pics to photobucket, tried URL, IMG, HTML, Direct link, NOTHING is happening

I don't see a way to upload directly from my PC...how the hell do I do this?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Thank you, thank you this will come in handy.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Always improving...can't ask for a better than that !

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
A major overhaul in the media section of ATS on the SAME day that faceborg completely overhauls it's look and function... Coincidence or CONSPIRACY????

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I see a button for old pictures,
when I click it I still get the
white page. Will I be able
to get into those at some
point.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by summer5

I don't see a way to upload directly from my PC...how the hell do I do this?

Use the link provided in the opening post and the private message that was sent to all.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Sweeeeeeet !!

Thanks for making this site better and better every time SO !! It's appreciated !

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

testing....

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Love the new upload service! So simple and quick. I'm new to ATS and I was freaking out because I couldn't sign up for media.abovetopsecret.com. Good thing I came across this thread sooner rather later

Great job and keep it up!

P.S. Ever considered decreasing the post requirement for CHAT?

edit on 21-9-2011 by PhilosophyOfPeace because: spelling

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
In a future update, everyone will have six folders.

6? Maybe you should decrease that number to 5 or increase that number to 10 so that the religious don't complain. 6 is an odd choice of a number to begin with.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Whatever changes you make in the future please make them so that there is no automatic fiddling with the pictures and that there is no changing of the exif data. That goes along way in some of these "I captured a ghost" threads etc.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Gotta love the picture Skeptic O used as an example.

Carpet pisserrs Buhahahahahahaha.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
After showing the new ATS Feature, the Father then said;
"So you see Danny, the new function make's it much easier to upload your images into threads."

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Hmmm... now that exif isn't murdered anymore by your servers how about this for a future feature? Many use geotagging with gps co-ordinates in their pictures. A new code [gps] [/gps] to link directly to google maps or somethign to see the location?

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Thank you very much for making life
just that little bit eser.
YAY!

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
test
edit on 22-9-2011 by SLAYER69 because: This has been only a test. Had this been an actual emergency.....

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
6? Maybe you should decrease that number to 5 or increase that number to 10 so that the religious don't complain. 6 is an odd choice of a number to begin with.
6 is better than 1 to be sure, so we will look forward to that future improvement.

However I second the motion for 10 folders because, I have exactly 10 folders in the old media site and that seemed to be about the right number of folders for me. However I have no religious motivations for requesting 10 folders, I've heard of religious views on 666, but not plain old 6.

Edit to try the new thumbnail feature:

Does the lawn need mowing? Wait, that's not a lawn

edit on 22-9-2011 by Arbitrageur because: try the new thumbnail feature

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join