It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS UFO Watch 2004

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Hello! having taken the advice of fellow posters here on ATS, i have started this very thread hoping to drum up some interest in an idea.

What if we set a date, on which ATS users from all over our humble globe will sit out with a few friends, a few beers and some cameras. One one particular week, or day, between us we cover as much sky as is possible and film and document anything that we notice to be odd

With better equiptment and the expectancy of the events could lead to much higher quality pictures of the UFO's. Most UFO's are filmed by chance and on impulse causing the images to be grainy and shaky.

Sure people would be led to believe that they are seeing things they are not because they are looking so hard for it, but we can't throw the baby out with the bathwater. And besides im sure it would be pretty funny just lying on our backs looking at the great void that is space and sipping on a few beers as we go.

Whos with me?

[edit on 25-8-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Sign me up. I can get more than a few geeks...er, compatriots to join in.

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I doubt I would be seeing any UFOs in the sky here during the night.
Way too many lights outside here to even see a single star in the sky.

[edit on 8/25/2004 by Logical_Psycho]

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Did'nt you/someone post a thread like this already

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 02:38 PM
link   
well go somewhere where there are no lights, like on a hill or a golf course. Light pollution is an issue but everytown has its suburbs, im sure theres somewhere everyone could go, hey im in the UK and i'll still do it.

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 02:40 PM
link   
yeah i did, but it wasnt named correctly, i would ask the moderators, that if they are to delete a thread, then please delete the other one, all though it doesnt really matter so much because it has sunk anyway.

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 02:41 PM
link   
And also, isn't it better to see UFO's in the day time? Therefore you can see the actual shape more clearly. Where as at night time you would only see a light.

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 02:44 PM
link   
we could do it in the day time also. A good point minime. Could be a weekend event?

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I got the skies of N. COlorado

new topics

top topics

join