It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What ever happen to this section of fourm?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I have to be careful with this post, so as not to discuss the forbidden subject on ATS.

But I seem to recall a special forum being made so we can discuss this topic.

The reason I made this thread was I posted in a THREAD about said topic, and this mourning I got a warning by a mod, and a deduct of 500 points, the thread is now gone of course as well.

My only question is what happen, did i miss the removal of this section of forum where we could discuss this topic? In fact the link is still on the forum page and sends you to a 404 page.

Its right below the deconstructing dis info and to the right of ATS skunk works on the forum selection.

The thread was by DaddyBare, someone whose post seem to be fairly reasonable, nothing crazy.

Im just curious why threads that call for violent overthrow and revolution/ illegal activity/ boarderline hate speech, are all allowed to exist, Yet a thread by Daddybare gets deleted about CRIME statistics from the FBI and because I posted a response to it (Believe me when I got the warning I was like "Oh no what I do?!" and of all my post, the ones in that thread where farthest from my mind as being waned over?)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
That particular forum has been closed indefinitely.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

new topics

join