It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if those Ancient Aliens were turned to stone???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
What if those giant sculptures on Easter Island were actually real live Aliens long ago? (The Tall Aliens or Tall Humans)

And they were turned to stone only to awaken one day soon or were meant to awaken but wont?

That would certainly tell us how the Ancient buildings back then were built dont you think?

And actually i was watching the Ancient Aliens Series and this is what came to mind when they keep saying 'how were these blocks moved here' or 'how did they get that up there'? etc... gotta be as good an explanation as Levitation, yes?

ts4.mm.bing.net... ress.com%2f2010%2f05%2flongmenline.jpg

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

That's probably one of the biggest if's I'm gonna read today.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   

id love to know the secret of those statues
they amaze me

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
What if c-a-t really spelled dog? What if man, what if !!

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Then what are the half-completed (i.e., half-carved and still un-mined from the quarry) moai that can be found around Easter Island? Half-complete aliens?

Plus, the rock the Moai are made from is the same kind of rock found in the quarry.

By the way, it has been shown that a team of humans could move and erect a Moai using only ropes, wood, crude tools, rocks, and human power.
edit on 9/21/2011 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People

Then what are the half-completed (i.e., half-carved and still un-mined) moai that can be found around Easter Island? Half-complete aliens?

there called disabled aliens you ignaramus
lol

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
And actually i was watching the Ancient Aliens Series and this is what came to mind when they keep saying 'how were these blocks moved here' or 'how did they get that up there'? etc... gotta be as good an explanation as Levitation, yes?

LOL! Well, I think I'll stick with levitation, but I applaud your imagination
Not sure if you're familiar with Coral Castle, but a tiny man from Latvia claimed to have discovered the ancient secret to moving giant blocks, he claimed that the pyramid blocks and Easter Island sculptures were moved using this technique. He himself built an elaborate complex of massive sculptures (photos here). Annoyingly, he never shared what the technique was and it went to the grave with him. But he raised stones that weighed up to 28 tons and never had anything more than simple hand tools in his complex. That and a rickety contraption that looked like a few tree logs lashed together in a teepee shape with a mysterious black box on top that disappeared at his death in 1951. Very strange. Anyway, it was very clear that this 100 pound man worked alone and most certainly did not have any heavy construction equipment, so there is no doubt in my mind that he discovered some lost technique for moving heavy objects, probably via levitation. I suspect that he was right when he said the same technique was used by the ancients.

edit on 21-9-2011 by SavedOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by SavedOne
...Annoyingly, he never shared what the technique was and it went to the grave with him. But he raised stones that weighed up to 28 tons and never had anything more than simple hand tools in his complex...

This guy has learned how to move big stones:

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

That's a pretty interesting theory. I just got done finished watching that last season of Ancient Aliens and I used to be skeptical on the whole fact that another form of life visited humankind in the Ancient times. But the more I looked into it, along with the cultures and religions that do share similar stories, I now do kind of believe that it is completely possible that extra-terrestrials could have visited humankind in the past and I myself have a theory to what had happened.

Now with everything that I've compiled so far this is the theory that I've came up with. I think that if Aliens did visit us in the Ancient times, they wouldn't have come from far away for a couple of reasons I believe. If they did in fact look like a human being but were different somehow, I believe that they would've came from within our solar system or a very close similar system. Why do I believe this? because to have something similar like a genetic make up to make them look like human beings to some sort of degree, they would've had to have had a similar make up of the materials that we have here on earth. Now, the nearest planet that is similar to earth to some extent would be mars. Now many people believe that their was once life on mars and this would fit in perfectly with the Ancient Aliens theory. I believe that the beings on Mars would've obviously been more technologically advanced than ourselves in the Ancient times, but I believe that they didn't have the power nor technology to do inter-dimensional traveling if it does in fact exist. So they would've only had the technology to travel within their confines. Now with Earth back then, it would've been an attractive option to travel to and to do some scientific research for the fact of it's close proximity to Mars and it's possibility to host life at the time. Now I believe that they did scouting prior to making any physical contact on earth. Once the did what they had to do as far as research, they then proceeded with 1st contact on our soil. Now, comes the interesting part, this would've been around the time that we would've met with these other beings at some point in our history bestowing upon us the the knowledge that makes up our present setting today. Their might've been a team for the fact of how many Ancient civilizations claimed to have contact with other beings and the same stories of ships, temples with the same star alignments, sculptures, painting and drawings of out of place things from our history. After a short while they departed with the promise to come back... and every intention to.

Now upon their return to Mars, with the samples from our planet and along with the abundance of different bacterias and foreign substances from our surface. That ultimately started off one of the worst epidemic and spread of other worldly germs onto their planets surface which resulted in the die off of the entire planet. The bacteria from our planet could've in fact wiped out not only their entire species, but also their entire ecosystem and everything that their planet relies on to survive, which resulted in the slow death of their planet. Now, with our promises from the "gods" to return, we formed religions to in fact tell the story of what happened in the past, but with us not knowing what, who, where they came from or why and seeing something like that to our cultures would've been back then an amazing thing that it must've been an act of god or in fact the gods themselves. So we then went on in life waiting for their return, not knowing that they wouldn't ever return again.

Now I say this for the fact that if they did indeed have contact with our surface, our planet is host a an abundance of bacteria that causes sickness upon other things. It's been scientifically tested that if a virus was taken into space, it indeed was more deadlier in zero gravity than it would've been back on Earth's surface. So I think that they took back a bunch of infected material and with themselves (Mars Astronauts) being infected and having those different types of bacterias exposed to beings that probably had no immunity to those bacterias and with their ramped up deadliness after traveling through zero gravity and arriving upon another foreign surface, it brought hell upon Mars.

Given the time that this contact with humans would've occurred, the quick descent of Mars followed very shortly upon the visitors return to their home planet. Now with the approximate time with them physically visiting us and the thousands of years that have passed then and with the decline of their species and planet. Over time, it would've almost virtually wiped off anything that would've shown that they would've ever been there over time. But I think if we were to do some excavating on Mars, we'd be awfully surprised.

Lethal Bacteria Tuns Deadlier After Space Exposure

Where There's Water, There Usually Is Signs of Life
edit on 21-9-2011 by Subbam because: sources added

edit on 21-9-2011 by Subbam because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Then what are the half-completed (i.e., half-carved and still un-mined from the quarry) moai that can be found around Easter Island? Half-complete aliens?

Plus, the rock the Moai are made from is the same kind of rock found in the quarry.

By the way, it has been shown that a team of humans could move and erect a Moai using only ropes, wood, crude tools, rocks, and human power.

Actually tests conducted at several universities showed that it was "POSSIBLE" to move.. there were no positive conclusions. Why? Because the big question is... how did they do it?

You see... Easter Island is DEVOID of trees. So there is no possible way to make a sled or even have logs to roll them on. There is no wood.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I applaud your imagination, but unfortunately this sounds like it would only make a C+ movie at the box offices. There needs to be an entire section denoted for "What if"s methinks...

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by herruher
Actually tests conducted at several universities showed that it was "POSSIBLE" to move.. there were no positive conclusions. Why? Because the big question is... how did they do it?

You see... Easter Island is DEVOID of trees. So there is no possible way to make a sled or even have logs to roll them on. There is no wood.

It has been shown through pollen analysis that Easter Island was once totally wooded. The people of Easter island seems to have deforested the Island, perhaps partially due to their obsession with creating the Moai statues.

The Pollen analysis shows that the trees seems to have completely disappeared by 1650, which -- probably not coincidentally -- is about the time the last statue is thought to have been erected.

Source:
moaistatues.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by SavedOne

I like having a laugh on these forums from time to time... but my Theory is a reasonable one!!

I heard abouth that guy too and it does look like he found something out... i also heard his method got lost somehow.... strange that happened!!

Then again it could have just been faked that he did it on his own.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Really interesting thought,but it doesn't seems they could be real.
I simply don't see how your theory can possible be real,because you didn't present any evidence!
I think you got this theory from some movie,am i right?

But,interesting thought.
S&F!
edit on 21-9-2011 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Subbam

Hey... its definately plausible idea!!

I finished that Episode 8 yesterday and i thought yes this is interesting indeed, i've had many thoughts like this myself... that that bought germs here and kiled off half the planet maybe by accident... mabe by testing!!

If you look at what Scientists do today with Animal testing its the same thing really.

About Mars, yes i also think thats the possible area they came from... messed up there with some awful experiment with similar Nuke powr to what we have today and they needed to escape but for some reason couldn't stay on Earth for long... possibly due to their body make-up and that after a while they needed to get to a place which could support them before hey died out!!

About my 'Turning to stone theory!! It is said and was said in the Series that back in the day certain powers were bestowed by the Gods/Aliens and on of those was being able to turn people to stone!!

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nikola014
Really interesting thought,but it doesn't seems they could be real.
I simply don't see how your theory can possible be real,because you didn't present any evidence!
I think you got this theory from some movie,am i right?

But,interesting thought.
S&F!
edit on 21-9-2011 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

No movie... just by watching and listening to what is being said in the Forums and on TV!!

Can you imagine they awaken in 2012? .lol.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by UniverSoul

Then what are the half-completed (i.e., half-carved and still un-mined) moai that can be found around Easter Island? Half-complete aliens?

there called disabled aliens you ignaramus
lol

Now that's not polite. It's called handi-capable.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

The tallest one is around 33ft... and what? 20 tons!! Uphill? How? Rollers uphill? I think is kind of floored as the Statue would keep slipping back down... would of had to have many people above the statue to pull it with rope and at the same time loads below it to stop it from rolling back down.... unless they used poles in the ground as suggested in the article but these poles would of had to be huge and heavy too... where are they?
edit on 21-9-2011 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Well, then that would kind of... Defy physics.

Plus, what kind of aliens have no arms or legs? How would they have gotten around? rolling?

It is an interesting what if, but.... It just is not how it is. They are just mysterious statutes.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Actually come to think of it.. they already have come to life...

GIVE ME GUM GUM DUMB DUMB!

www.imdb.com...
edit on 21-9-2011 by herruher because: added link

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join