It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Odd dream...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Now, you all know I am obsessed with the possibility of ET life, so this might be a product of my own imagination, but take a second to read this, and let me know if anything sounds familiar to anyone else...

In my dreaming last night, I'm at my home, and its daylight out, and I look up into the sky, and there is a HUGE fleet of aircraft in the sky, they were shapes like a teardrop, only an angular teardrop. These aircraft discharged a swarm of smaller aircraft, then moved on, leaving one or two of the 'motherships' In the dream, I ran in the house and turned on the TV, and the same thing was happening all over the world. Finally, disclosure on a worldwide scale, or the return of the Anunnaki?
I go back outside and one of the smaller aircraft was hovering overhead, as if in a patrol pattern. This craft looked like a Cobra Gunship, without the blades, and wider. Inside, I can see the pilot, it was a human! I waved to it, it looked down and proceeded to land. We talked for a bit, the pi,lot was a human female, and according to her, there are 3 distinct groups of humans in this galaxy, and her people were from Tau Ceti, they came to 'welcome' us to the neighborhood, so to speak.
Does this sound familiar to anyone else?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Very interesting,but it is probably only a dream.

I myself had dreams about "first contact",and i felt absolutely amazing!
It's amazing felling.

But sadly,it's only a dream.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Nikola014

I'm pretty sure it was too..the start for a good sci fi story maybe....

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

Interesting Homer man,

I've had similar strange dreams in the past, remember dreams are the subconscious mind piecing together little parts and parcels you have assimilated during the day so from a logical point of view it's simply a re-jumble of the things you have read and thought about during the last couple of days.

However, I'll admit that I've had a dream of the same ilk which was interesting to say the least, let's hope you have another one.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Death_Kron

I do too...would try to get more info from the pilot...

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I had a dream last night where I was interrupted and there was a strange platform in front of me with hanging lights on all 4 sides. It had a very computerized or programmed feel to it. It had the power to understand all of reality. I heard a group voice say "Tiva/Teva Bank (De/So)ciders". I think I saw the word "Answerers" flash by. I got the impression that they were changing or blocking something that was happening in the dream because it was not 'allowed'. They warned me. I woke up immediately after seeing that. I wrote down the words then went back to bed.

My dreams often random things in them. Words are frequently scrambled. I almost never, if at all, see complete sentences. If I focus on a sentence it loses coherency and is garbled. And the structures of things in the dream also change and are distorted. My opinion is that dreams filter random impulses in our brain to feed our conscience with reality. When we go to sleep our senses shutdown. If part of our conscience is still present (like in the dream state) then our mind compensates by creating a replacement reality. The brain uses random impulses to accomplish it.
edit on 21-9-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join