It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dreams and prophecies, do you have them and do they come true?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I was reading a different post earlier and i decided to make a thread on something someone else had mentioned that actually jump started my memory.

Do any of you have dreams that come true? A type of personal prophecy (leave out the pizza jokes boncho) that comes true, either after you have the dream or maybe years down the road? I have had several dreams over the years that had been forgotten but when they came true and happened it was like experiencing "deja vu", i got this feeling like i've already done this before and then i remembered the dreams i had in the past about it.

I dreamed about marrying my wife 10 years before it happened, i also dreamed about us walking up to the door of an adoption agency 2 years ago and this came true 2 months ago. I've had many other dreams lately that are as real as the dreams i had that came true and whenever they happen that way they always come true. Lately i've been having dreams about the Tribulation, which is actually what started my inquiries into the matter a couple of months ago and all the subsequent research i've done on issues world wide ranging from strange weather, to earthquakes, volcanic eruption and massive wild fires in the interim.

I'm not claiming to be a prophet but more and more as the days go on i am beginning to believe that all this has been done before, that i've lived these events already. I know that when God gives you prophecy he draws the future into the past and the prophecy is when we catch glimpses of the future as it snaps back to its own reality, rather like how you hold a rubber band with your index finger and thumb inside it and draw one side passed the other and let it slingshot back to its original position.

Thats what i'm feeling like every day i live feels like deja vu to me, like its already been done before and that maybe i'm in some strange time loop reliving the events that have already happened.
edit on 21-9-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

i have a weird ability to predict where cops are when im driving
70% of the time im right and have already dropped down to the speed limit before i pass them
but id say its more coincidence then anything
even tho its not based on where ive seen them before because it happens all over town

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
hi,

yes and yes, just not often.

most people don't believe you when you talk about it, so I don't

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

(to rephrase in enforced pseudo language)... well i hope last night second dream doesnt come true, it has a hell of a lot of blue meanies in it. always the same when i dont ,scraganfraganrasangabbledock , before bedtime. ,otherwise its dream dream dream

hold on a sec, im getting a strong feeling of dejavu here

snapbackBox
edit on 21-9-2011 by funbox because: wolves pulled up a chair and added a video

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I have deja vu at least once a day, but I am never sure that it was something I dreamed of or if it is a repeat. I do dream a lot and have had several play out into reality over the years. Dreaming of my kids before I had them, dreaming of a job before I got it...things like that.

I did have one every now and then, that had the same man in them. A 30's style type man with red hair and a thin red moustash.(looks like David Wenham) In my dreams he is always trying to steal me from whatever man I am with in my dreams. I like him, but he is a villian. When I wake up in the middle of the dream, there is ALWAYS a red fox outside trying to get my chickens. The fox has since been killed and I haven't had that dream again. Weird.

The one I had last night was of a Tornado coming towards my house. I don't live anywhere near where a tornado would ever happen so I am really hoping it doesn't come true althought all this talk about next week gets me thinking....

Anyway, I really do feel like I have been here done this already all the time. Like life is just a tape that plays over and over again. Once it gets to the end it rewinds and we start all over again.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Sometimes i wonder if i'm already dead and reliving the events of my life before God on Judgement Day. I've heard that's what happens on Judgement Day from other people. I think its odd to have expriences of Deja Vu more than once a week.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Not every single day, but it started when I was 11. I heard my grandfather's voice yell my name. I thought my older brother was playing a joke on me, but it scared me and I crawled into bed with my mother because it frightened me. The next day after church I left with my grandparents to go eat at a restaurant. We were in a car accident on the way there. After that I began having an increase in dreams. I'd have a dream of a friend chasing me down the street with a knife, and that friend later did something that you'd phrase as "stabbing me in the back".

When I was 14 I had a dream I was giving birth. I got pregnant when I was 16. Before the birth of my son, I had a dream of a little boy with curly blonde hair and blue eyes, that is what my son looked like. Even though, my hair is brown and straight. When I was 15 I had an end of the world scenario dream, one part of the dream I was with a friend and he was wearing all black. When I was 17 I was with this guy when I had my near death experience. I had a dream that president Bush was reelected. Also, a few weeks before hurricane katrina I felt water up to my knees and felt like I was drowning. With them all, I got the deja vu experience and a sudden remembrance of the dream I had pertaining to the occurrence. Unfortunately, its only on a rare occasion that I have a dream and know it foretells the future. Otherwise, I'll just say those are coincidences or fears that I attributed to the dream as the event unfolded. Though, sometimes I'll be driving in a place I've never been and remember the dream I had about it.

Even more interesting to me, is when my husband and I dream the same things.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Yes, I have dreams that come true. Not all dreams, mind you, but some. In 2001 I had a vivid dream about my daughter. she was driving to work in her car, along a through-way in the city where she lives. I saw a blue sedan blow a stop sign and hit her in the side, knocking her car clear across the road. The dream was so vivid it woke me up, and I called my daughter at 3:00 am to tell her about it. She has learned with time to trust my dreams. Two months went by, then one morning she was driving to work, and out of the corner of her eye she saw a flash of blue. A blue sedan blew the stop sign, just like in the dream, and my daughter, forewarned, hit the brakes. The sedan did hit her, but in the very front, not in the side. The car was easily fixed. Another time I dreamed a friend was in a wreck, and I saw him being loaded on a stretcher, his car a total wreck. I told him about the dream, and he just laughed. I asked him please to take another route to work. That very day he was in a very bad car wreck, and suffered many injuries, and was in the hospital for a week.
There have been other times too, I do not see this as a gift, I see it as a curse.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Yes i do, like other said, not all.

One other weird skill i have is, every girl i have hooked up with, dating or just a fling, i knew the moment i met them. I'm not #ting you, every one. Sometimes years in advance. Even my girlfriend now, i met her once at a friends house, she was even with her boyfriend, i had the same feeling i would end up dating her, didn't even remember her name. Well 3 or 4 years later, i met up with her again randomly and later found out it was that girl. Weird stuff.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I sure do.

I don't usually talk about it because depending upon the subject matter people either think I'm crazy or they think I'm a suspect

Anyway... I'll go ahead and call them premonitions.

My mother also has the ability as did her mother (my grandmother).

Two days before the space shuttle exploded I had a vision of it happening, exactly the way it happened. I told no one but the two days leading up to the launch I was a mess, sick to my stomach, kept praying that it would be canceled. It wasn't.

I also have an uncanny ability to predict certain weather and natural disasters based on small things.

For example, about two weeks before the quake in Haiti I am sitting at my desk at work, doing work and not thinking about anything else in particular when all of a sudden the word "Haiti" pops into my mind, in big giant letters. I didn't think anything of it.

Sometimes these clues come to me in dreams, other times in visions, other times I just know... can't explain why though and I don't choose to persue an answer. It is what it is.

Embrace the horror...

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by doom27
Yes i do, like other said, not all.

One other weird skill i have is, every girl i have hooked up with, dating or just a fling, i knew the moment i met them. I'm not #ting you, every one. Sometimes years in advance. Even my girlfriend now, i met her once at a friends house, she was even with her boyfriend, i had the same feeling i would end up dating her, didn't even remember her name. Well 3 or 4 years later, i met up with her again randomly and later found out it was that girl. Weird stuff.

Yeah that is weird! My hubby is from PA and I am from CO. We were pen-pals in 8th grade which was almost 12 years ago. Didn't remember each other and my last name had changed...saw a picture of him that was the same picture he had sent to me all those years ago. Haha. Funny how stuff like that happens.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I remember a few very lucid dreams from when I was a child.

The first one being an airplane, just a little single engine one, crashing into the Empire State building. The top 20-30 floors were knocked off in a single piece. The main oddity of this dream was that as soon as the top of the building hit the ground in my dream, in real life, a bolt of lighting hit very near my house and was loud as hell. Scared me out of my sleep. This was maybe in 1985? Come to your own conclusions on that one..

Another one was of a massive tidal wave crashing over a coastline where I was standing. It was Xmas time in my dream as well for some reason. This was maybe in 1990 or so. Could however be attributed to overwhelming feelings of winter exams in high school. I dunno..

The one that was the most realistic was in 1999. It was of an meteor or comet hitting the woods behind my house. The after effects were so realistic as to the timing events in my dream I still remember it vividly to this day. The way the shock wave came, then the fire, rocks and debris. Gives me goose bumps writing about it!

I actually had a similar dream of a meteor hitting the earth the other night. I just chalked that one up to reading to much here on ATS though.

Whatever. I don't read too much into it but the coincidences are strange. Just hope the third dream doesn't happen..

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I'll make it short and sweet...... Yes I have, all the time and on request also(meaning, if I have a question I usually get the answer).
e.g I was taking in the China Pulls Plug(thread), I fell asleep with it i mind.... well my dreams were a buzz with Money, Fiscal Policies, certain countries etc etc.... I had an answer.... China Subsidising the price of oil etc.... Me? I haven't got a clue its all double dutch to me... how that would work or do anything
Watch this space maybe in the future?
A bit like Dreaming of a German Officer speaking German and yet I don't understand a word of it. Checking the words phonetically they were correct for the situation I was in.... The mind boggles.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Beavers

I have a number of dreams or visions yet to sort out as does my wife. The way I see it, when relaxed things come to me, usually as one here put it, to avoid a ticket with the cops, avoid an accident and so forth. There is not a great deal of difference between a dream and just knowing. I posted here a while ago about seeing myself in the future, which is the present and it came to pass just as I envisioned it.

I also see what you call tribulation whatever that means, or put bluntly, us and the earth going through great changes. In fact, I recently had a failed knee replaced as I "know", I will need to be strong in the near future, but will not matter in the long term.

Lets carry this two stages further. The first is finding yourself out of body which is interesting as now we can understand that we are multidimensional. Second, I found myself even higher than that, much more clarity and yet another level of being. So yes, most of us know if we listen of things that are not of this world.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Yes, I've had many random dreams that have come true of things I'd have no way of predicting. I have Deja Vu every now and then. Yet, I would make a horrible psychic because 99% of my dreams don't come true. So, there's no way for me to know what will come true and what won't. So, there's not much point in getting a vision.

And I hope most of my dreams don't come true, because most my dreams are zombie apocalypse dreams (I watch zombie movies a lot) A side note. In all my dreams, nobody can hear, and nobody can talk and there is no sound. But everyone can communicate telepathically. But since I'm the one imagining everyone, I guess that makes it easy to know what we're all thinking. We're all using the same brain lol.

But then big events like say 9/11, I get no vision of. No dreams about it before hand or anything or any other big event like that. So obviously I'm not psychic. I just chalk it up to, if you have enough random dreams with random stuff going on with random people in it, you're bound to get at least one of them right, but most of them wrong.

Now my father, if he dreamed about a plane. It was basically guaranteed a plane would crash somewhere in the states that day. But he didn't know where and didn't know what kind of plane. So, what's the point of having visions if you can't warn the right people?

But the reverse wasn't true. He wouldn't have a dream every time a plane crashed. It's just if he did dream about a plane. But other times crashes would happen anyway with no dream. Like on 9/11 he didn't have any dream about planes. But then again he was still sleeping when that happened.

I mean maybe there's something to it or not, but if you can't control it, and you don't always get a vision before something happens, and you don't know which visions will come true and which won't because most of them are false, and you can't predict something big like 9/11, then it's kinda pointless. It's just random stuff that you can't really do anything with.

EDIT: I'm not saying it's useless for everyone. I'm just saying that I personally have so many dreams that don't come true and there's nothing special about the dreams that do. There's no way personally I can tell a true one apart from wrong ones. So, for me the ability is completely useless.

edit on 21-9-2011 by tinfoilman because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-9-2011 by tinfoilman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

I do occasionally have visions that end up happen later on. It's kind of like how you described it, a rubber band being pulled back and then realesed. I can catch a glimpse of the band just before it crosses.

One time I was with my friend at a river having some cigars. I suddenly had a vision of us getting arrested. About 30 minutes later a flashlight comes waltzing over. I knew it was a cop before I could see him. My first thought was "yup i knew this was going to happen" and he told us we had to leave because we couldn't be in the park past a certain time. (My vision was kind of off on the getting arrested part)

Another time I was watching my step sisters soccer game and while they were warming up I had a vision of one of the kids breaking their arms during the game. I didn't say anything again because i wanted to test it. Well about 30-45 minutes later the goalie blocked a shot with his arm and had to be taken out of the game.

I have a trampoline at my dads house and on two seperate occasions I had a vision of someone getting hurt. The first time it was my step sister who got a sprained ankle, the second was this kid from our church who broke his leg. Both times when it happened I was the only one who was able to remain calm and call the ambulance.

Also I have been having a lot of dreams of the end times and symbollic things lately. The dreams started after one night when I prayed that God would reveal Himself to me. The first dream I had I was laying on my couch and my dad came running downstairs yelling "Jesus is here!" I immediately got up and watched as Jesus and two people to his sides who I didn't recognize walked towards me. Jesus was glowing and his skin was radiant. My dad and I fell to our knees to worship Him. As we worshipped I felt my spirit being tugged on like a magnet. And I floated up above the room. I could see my body below me. Then I felt a great sense of peace come over me, nothing like I've ever felt before. When I woke up it took me a while to realize that it was just a dream.

Another dream I had just a few days ago, I was getting ready for a vacation at the beach. And I heard a newscaster on the TV say that a bunch of hackers had deciphered a code and the code said 'Be Prepared the End Is Near.'

I've had more dreams like this but i'm trying to avoid a wall of txt, lemme know if u want me to share more tnx

And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:
Acts 2:17

edit on 21-9-2011 by freedish because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-9-2011 by freedish because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I have mentioned in another post of mine that I have had a reoccurring dream since I was ten years old. This dream has shown me many different things that happened. I did not understand much of it as it was partially symbolic and partially factual information that was given in my dream.

City of Chaos That is the forum where I posted the dream that I had.

join