It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Asked me a weird question

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
This is only a short one but I felt compelled to get some opinions on it anyway.

About a year ago I had a very strange dream. Most of it I cannot remember but the bit I can was very odd.

I was sitting, unrestrained, facing two grey's (aliens) and one of them asked me (with its mind and in a strange context) the following.. I should add that it was not posed as a question in the conventional sense but rather had the 'feel' of a question and I had the distinct impression that we had been talking for some time prior to this being asked.

It said: "We don't understand you"

Now the words had so much meaning behind them aside from the words themselves, It felt as though it was asking me on behalf of the entire human race as in "we don't understand humans" and it seemed like they meant that they didn't understand our entire way of thinking ie: risks we take, apparently dumb things that we do e.c.t

So I answered them by first laughing and then saying "We don't understand ourselves!" after which I broke into rauchous laughter as if it was the funniest thing i'd ever heard.
My final sensation before I woke up was that I was the wiser one of the three of us in as far as the conversation was concerned and I can only assume that the entire conversation had to do with what makes humans tick.

The dream had a certain 'lucid dream' feel about it and was one of three very strange dreams I had that night.

Any thoughts?
edit on 21-9-2011 by Raivan31 because: really want some imput so i went with a catchier title

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
next time just lick your lips and take a bite of him

im sure he will understand that

Of course they understand us ! we are there experiments lol !

let them see the monsters they created !

EAT THEM ALL

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Raivan31

Dreams are almost always false. Dream is more a reflection of your thoughts and imagination rather than reality.

Dont worry about it.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by seedofchucky

EAT THEM ALL

lol, wonder the best way to cook Grey?
2nd line

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
lotta threads about dreams about aliens this morning...

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gwampo
lotta threads about dreams about aliens this morning...

yeah thats what made me remember mine. the other dreams I had were real doozies, very bizzare.
2nd line.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Dry rub BBQ, I would assume.

They don't seem to have a lot of meat though. Probably pretty gamey too.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by WickettheRabbit

Dry rub BBQ, I would assume.

They don't seem to have a lot of meat though. Probably pretty gamey too.

Im hungry for grey now..

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
It's the emotions. Our biology and it's emotional production (physiology) confuses the heck out of all of us, though it is very useful for survival on earth.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   

I've been thinking
about this a lot, actually.

If grey alien meat were the secret
ingredient on Iron Chef,
'm sure Bobby Flay
would probably serve it
with roasted red peppers
and a dash of cumin
and a braised polenta.
It wouldn't be
an easy thing to do,
but if you slow roast
the little guy,
I'm sure that
alien meat would just
fall right off the bone.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raivan31
This is only a short one but I felt compelled to get some opinions on it anyway.

About a year ago I had a very strange dream. Most of it I cannot remember but the bit I can was very odd.

I was sitting, unrestrained, facing two grey's (aliens) and one of them asked me (with its mind and in a strange context) the following.. I should add that it was not posed as a question in the conventional sense but rather had the 'feel' of a question and I had the distinct impression that we had been talking for some time prior to this being asked.

It said: "We don't understand you"

Now the words had so much meaning behind them aside from the words themselves, It felt as though it was asking me on behalf of the entire human race as in "we don't understand humans" and it seemed like they meant that they didn't understand our entire way of thinking ie: risks we take, apparently dumb things that we do e.c.t

So I answered them by first laughing and then saying "We don't understand ourselves!" after which I broke into rauchous laughter as if it was the funniest thing i'd ever heard.
My final sensation before I woke up was that I was the wiser one of the three of us in as far as the conversation was concerned and I can only assume that the entire conversation had to do with what makes humans tick.

The dream had a certain 'lucid dream' feel about it and was one of three very strange dreams I had that night.

Any thoughts?
edit on 21-9-2011 by Raivan31 because: really want some imput so i went with a catchier title
Subliminal emf V2SKULL suggestion: Tell them to download a copy of 'Gray Aliens and the Harvesting of Souls' if they haven't read it already

Mr X-ULTRA/QUANTUM... Saying: I'm Best friends with my little Gray workers... they where just most likely tickling your brain to get your soul... to come out and play
... They Understand U... Trust me... They mean U no harm if I understand them correctly

edit on 21-9-2011 by CosmicWaterGate because: Who Cares.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

EAT THEM ALL

That made me laugh.. Your pretty funny!

It's people like you that make ATS so much fun.
Thanks.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by antinwo101

I've been thinking

ingredient on Iron Chef,
'm sure Bobby Flay
would probably serve it
with roasted red peppers
and a dash of cumin
and a braised polenta.
It wouldn't be
an easy thing to do,
but if you slow roast
the little guy,
I'm sure that
alien meat would just
fall right off the bone.

Trust me... U free will... only get eternal heart burn that you can feel through your bones into your soul

Mr X-ULTRA/QUNTUM... Asking if U want me to bring some Biodynamic wine to the BBQ

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Around 23 years ago, I had a dream that I was abducted. In my dream, I was riding my bike to my grandparent's house, which I did a lot. While riding, a large shadow hovered over me, so I got off my bike and tried to get away. The next thing I knew, I was in a ship sitting on the edge of a table with my shirt off. I looked to my right and three greys were standing next to me. I punched one of them in the face with my left hand, but my fist kind of sunk in its face, then came back out and didn't seem to hurt it. After that, I couldn't move. Then they started making me lay down on my back without even touching me. I woke up when they started laying me down. It was a very scary feeling.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by nthelight

EAT THEM ALL

Thanks.
I can ALL SEE U get it

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by antinwo101

I've been thinking

ingredient on Iron Chef,
'm sure Bobby Flay
would probably serve it
with roasted red peppers
and a dash of cumin
and a braised polenta.
It wouldn't be
an easy thing to do,
but if you slow roast
the little guy,
I'm sure that
alien meat would just
fall right off the bone.

HAHAHAHA gross
Your a twisted individual and I think I love you

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by nthelight

EAT THEM ALL

Thanks.

I second that!
2nd line

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

ditto raivan!!!!!!!!!!! LOL.....

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
An Alien asked me a question once. We were getting wasted and he look at me with eyes that could peer through the soul of the Devil and muttered '' How much money did you save by using Geico ''?

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   

In the gray mind all is explainable, and all is just a matter of knowing every single aspect of it down to its very core. And in the gray world all is a gray shade of a bigger shade, an alpha and omega, mother dark and father light, everything is either a 0 or a 1.

And everything is but little gray particles within even more little gray particles down to the most infinitesimally smallest of particles and so to infinity. The gray world and gray magic is what we humans have derived our own magic from, and our vibrations are perpendicular to there's. The grays are one of the more less poetic of species and so there magics are less poetic, were some of the other species of aliens who's magics run on unicorn farts and happy thoughts there's run on particles and probabilities and things that can be put into a box, and dissected.

You somewhat misunderstood there point, when they said that they do not understand you op. Oh they understand you, and as well every other human and other animal walking this planet. They know it all to well from another lifetime, what they do not get is what the moment felt like.

If they wanted to they can tell you your future when you will live and when you will die, and all that you will do in your lifetime, but really so can any-other species who can traverse above humanity and look down upon it. Really if I point you to a ant crawling on the sidewalk and I asked you what do you think that one particular ant will do for the entirety of its existence, you to can tell me its future.

And with today's technology it would not even be all that hard for you to tell me what an ant will do day in day out for the probability of its entire life, you could even Google up some info or any number of books to give you all the information required to know everything there is to know about ants. And so you would know all the possible futures and probabilities of that one tiny ant as it is crawling bellow you on its way to its daily activities in its ant existence.

And so to can the grays see your future, after all how many places can you go and things can you do and even how many things can you think about in your environment, believe it or not all of that can be numbered cataloged and put into a box, or a folder with the label upon it "the life and death of human number # 0124222erg2596" And so on if you get my drift.

So as you can see, the grays and aliens know you and every-other human on this planet or at least all the probable outcomes that can be seen by them from there vantage point, but understanding well that is a tricky thing, because even though I or somebody who studies ants can tell you the whole lifetime of any particular ant and what it will do and why, and were it will be born and were it will likely die. As of yet we can can not walk in a ants feet to really understood what being an ant feels like or see the world from an ants perspective. So therefore we can not say that we really understand an ant. Even if we know more about them then they do.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join