It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Last Night's Crazy Alien Dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I'm one to have pretty crazy dream frequently, generally i can become aware and go lucid every night.

Last night though i had a crazy ass short dream, it actually woke me up scared out of my mind, so i figured i'd share it with you fellows!

Anyway, it was night time. I seemed to be in my girlfriends house, but of course things were twisted in the dream, my girlfriend wasn't there, and it appears my parents lived there. In the dream my parents were still together, which was pretty odd generally i don't dream about that. Anyways back to the point, something made me get out of bed (in the dream) and walk outside. I walked out onto a porch and it was very bright outside, odd for the middle of the night. I looked to the sky and saw what looked like earth, a Big Blue and white planet. Behind the planet was this bright green aurora. If i traced a small line off from the planet there was the moon. At first it didn't strike me as odd, then i thought, "wait i can't see any planets from earth," Thus i started to become lucid and realize i was dreaming. I looked to the right of the moon (the mood was right of the planet) and i saw two big black dots. They stayed in the sky as if they were part of it. I kept panning right in the sky and everything started to warp. The sky turned into a painting, with many classical UFO photos, you know the ones you see ten thousand times on UFO documentaries. The wind suddenly picked up and went crazy. I'm talking 100 mile an hour winds. I heard my mother scream. I turned around trying to stay standing, and could see through a window she was watching TV, there was news reports on with many building being destroyed all around the world. I knew, it was an invasion. For the first time in my lucid dreaming, i was scared. I was thinking so many things in my head, how to survive, what to do, where to go, and i knew i had to do it quick, the wind was crazy. I ran in the door and shut it behind me, my father and mother were there, my mom crying. I wanted to say, "we need to get guns quick and get in the basement, this whole place is going to blow down!" Before i could though, the door just slammed open and all the wind poured in the house.

The shock just woke me up. I then had that feeling when your laying in bed and just feel like there is something in the room. I cut on the light and stayed up about an hour, then finally got back to sleep.

It was crazy, that's all i can say.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Dont eat just before bed to avoid things like this

I dont dream....well, i do, but i cannot remember them.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Weird. I had an alien invasion dream last night too, but mine was a little more realistic.

I was hanging out with a group of people and a huge craft came gliding in and hovered for a second over what I knew was a nearby city. It dropped something and then zipped off at incredible speed. Our first reaction as a group was "holy hell, that's either a classified aircraft or an alien ship!"

A second later, there was a mushroom cloud and we felt the outer parts of the shockwave as we huddled behind a truck. It was a typical nuclear explosion.

As we were trying to piece ourselves together, we heard people screaming and realized that smaller cloaked craft were flying over, shooting at people with a burning laser-like weapon. You could see it on the ground, but not the actual beam (like a real laser when there's no smoke or dust to illuminate the beam.)

If you got hit by the beam, it caused a scorching burn. Not like "poof, you're gone" but enough to kill with a direct hit. We were all running, then suddenly we were getting hit from the ground by a similar weapon but smaller. This one fired in a grid pattern and caused mild burning when it hit (I caught a few hits in the arm that hurt and left cauterized burns.) The first thought that came to mind was that the weapon seemed more like a crowd control device than a lethal weapon. I figured they were either trying to round us up without killing us or they were accustomed to more fragile enemies.

The smaller weapon was being fired by aliens wearing lightly armored biosuits. I was able to attack one of them and kill it fairly easily with a crowbar while it was distracted firing at groups of people. The alien didn't seem to feel pain (or at least didn't react to pain) but it was pretty fragile.

A few minutes later, I woke up.
edit on 21-9-2011 by Decision because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Dreams are directly influenced by your belief system

new topics

top topics

join