It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Sounds Around the World Experiment, Phase 1

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Okay, so there's been a number of posts covering this mysterious events where there's weird noises coming from an unfounded source, however being heard from various locations from around the globe. First off, I am not a scientist, geologist, seismologist, local weather man or somebody who normally takes interest in these types of things for that fact. But I've been noticing something and I really think we should look into it a little more deeper into this phenomenon and should be paying it a little more close attention. Now these noises are usually accompanied by a weather or ground events and it usually varies on the events that occurs. Now, in the videos where the sound is pretty loud there's been massive events such as the earthquakes or massive storms and where the sounds smallest there's been minor changes or events such as changed weather, unnatural weather change or just minor rumblings. Now I wouldn't be too surprised if these sounds were heard when the Typhoon had hit Japan a little while ago, something just seemed a little odd with that weather event and the course it took. Same with a number of recent storm systems. Now I honestly wouldn't rely on a Mainstream news source to cover this stuff, especially if they don't have any information on it. Now what I'm proposing is a little experiment. Next time that there's a major storm system, you have an earthquake of any magnitude, you notice any dramatic changes in weather, try to keep your ears and eyes open for that sound and try your best to record it or try to remember the events as best as you can. This is especially important if you are in the way of any major storm or earth events. Sad to say that we haven't seen the last of any of these events so people should be extra vigilant for these sounds being accompanied by an event of any kind and try your best to record it.

DSO

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I guess I should turn the dubstep down then. lol.

Joking asisde, It will be interesting to see what the cause is when more reseach is done. I think it may have something to do with all the un-natural frequencies (MHz, GHz) we are pumping into our atmosphere. It adds energy to the earth system that would not otherwise be there in frequencies that should not be there. This might be manifesting in these strange sounds from the resonanating particles.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Subbam
Next time that there's a major storm system, you have an earthquake of any magnitude, you notice any dramatic changes in weather, try to keep your ears and eyes open for that sound and try your best to record it or try to remember the events as best as you can.

Two nights ago there was a storm coming through the area. I was about to go to sleep and was immediately foiled by an extremely loud humming/vibration coming from outside. Wasn't the rumbling everyone else seems to hear, but it definitely lasted at least ten minutes. After roughly that time had passed, it suddenly stopped, and the skies opened up. Been raining since in the area. I will try to have a recording device handy for the next big storm, in case it happens again.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by DSO

That's exactly along the lines of what I was thinking also. Those frequencies are the only thing that I can think of that would be affecting the upper atmosphere and also the cause of the vibrating sounds on the ground level. I have an interesting theory if that is the case and it isn't exactly pretty. So I do want to see more evidence if there is any connection with any of these events and those sounds Once that connections made, that's just one more barrier down to finding out what the hell's going on and that one more step closer may be that one step you may need to save your ass if something does happen. The worst it can get is to disprove the theory... which in all honesty I hope it does.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadowMonk

That's really interesting. Even if you don't have a recording device available write down the time of the event, try to describe the sound, weather setting and may sound weird but any changes of feeling in your emotions and energies.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I've had it happen to me twice. The first time was just a little after midnight. It sounded very loud, and I expected to see a large airplane pass over my house, but nothing was in the sky. I don't live near an airport, military base, or railroad. I live in a rural area, with a very small airport about 40 minutes away. We do see the occasional helicopter flying between the two hospitals in surrounding cities since this is a rural area and its faster to get to people than by ambulance, but the sound I heard was more like 20 helicopters than just one. I heard it again about a week later in broad daylight. There were no storms near, no clouds in the sky, I expected to feel something but there was nothing. It woke up my roommate who was in a xanax slumber, she thought we were getting attacked. My son was playing in the fields and ran in the house because he was frightened.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Violetshy

That's interesting that it woke our friend who was asleep with sleeping stimulants. Which as myself and DSO's opinion earlier as far as the unnatural frequencies that may be affecting our surroundings, that would explain it waking your friend from such a deep sleep also. Those frequencies would affect us as human beings just as they affect the animals, the atmosphere and the ground that sits underneath us. Were their any significant storm systems that had moved through your rural area in the following couple of days or even a state in the weather where things were unnaturally fine?
edit on 21-9-2011 by Subbam because: qustion added at end

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
He might be on to something, or have it figured out!! From The Eighth Tower by John Keel "A
woman
in
Gaffney, South Carolina, was plagued by
eerie hums and strange mechanical sounds in the mid-1960s.She complained to the local police that someone was digging tunnels under her house, but a thorough investigation yielded nothing. Another woman living in Bellmore, New York, protested that her home was haunted with buzzing and humming sounds
that caused her to break out in a rash. The sounds were sometimes accompanied by the odor of a nauseous gas. In-vestigators heard the sounds but could not account for
them, In Antarctica, the tiny group of scientists living there
62 reported hearing the sounds of heavy machinery far out on the snowy plains. During my own investigations into the mountains of northern New Jersey, I wandered uncomfort-ably through old caves half-filled with water after local resi-dents had told me of hearing the sounds of pulsing machines. Further north, people living
in the Catskill Mountains told DrBerthold Schwarz of hearing sourceless mechanical sounds at the height of the
1966UFO wave. We have, in fact, hun-dreds of reports from all over the world describing myste-rious engine noises, buzzes, hums, hisses, and musical bell-like sounds coming from unseen sources.Asound like the dirge of a giant pipe organ has been heard infrequently in Yellowstone Park for a hundred years. Lakes from New
York's Finger Lake region to Africa are occasionally haunted by thunderous explosions like cannon shots.
To he UFO cultists these sounds are supposed to be coming from the marvelous space ships of mysterious extraterrestrial travelers. Another group (and it is a large group) sees these things as evidence of the existence of 'Deros'- detrimental robots who live in the bowels of the earth and are up to no good. The Aurora Borealis is sometimes accompanied by buzzing and crackling sounds, probably electrical in origin like the buzzing created by radar waves. And some of these sounds are undoubtedly produced by pockets of high-frequency waves,
which not only set up vibrations but also charge the air with ozone and nitrogen dioxide, an acrid gas that could producesuch effects as those observed at Bellmore. The earth's magnetic field is probably the culprit in many
cases of seemingly inexplicable phenomena. Our planet is
pockmarked with magnetic anomalies and aberrations. In
many places, a compass will not point north at all. The needle
will even swing in a continuous circle. Sea charts carefully
mark those places where compasses are unreliable.
In
the
1950s specially equipped planes of the U.S. Geological Sur-
vey made geomagnetic maps of a large part of the country,
pinpointing
all
the anomalies and aberrations. Interestingly,
many of the most spectacular UFO events of the past decade
have centered around these anomalies.
Ancient priests and builders must have known about the
earth's magnetism and its strange flucruations. They located
their temples, momds, and pyramids in the dead center of
magnetic anomalies. And they laid out long, arrow-straight
tracks or 'leys' between these magnetic points." www.scribd.com...
edit on 21-9-2011 by nitro67 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by nitro67

It's funny because I few a have more than a few of those sites equated into my theory. Especially places where there are documented but unexplained accounts of high energies being in that area. I think these do have something to do with the unnatural frequencies if that's what it indeed is, but a small part to something bigger that nobody has noticed yet but I think it's right there in front of us to see if we're looking.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
This article has no credit but blames the sounds on nukes going off in a tunnel system on Aug 24th, one day after the DC quake.

www.whatdoesitmean.com...
(On the left of this page is videos of some of the odd sounds. One of the videos is at a baseball game. You hear a boom and a rush of air. Video at bottom)

Russia Reports Nuclear Explosions Hit Vast US Military Tunnel Network

A frightening foreign military intelligence directorate (GRU) report circulating in the Kremlin today states that over the past nearly 36 hours the vast intercontinental military tunnel complex constructed by the United States Air force over the past nearly 45 years was hit with two powerful nuclear explosions at its main terminuses in Colorado and Virginia used nearly exclusively by the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA). According to this report, this unprecedented nuclear attack began on the evening of 22 August when one of the main air pressure relief tunnels for this CIA tunnel, located at MacDill Air Force Base in Tampa Florida, was forced open allowing millions of cubic feet of air to rush suddenly into the atmosphere. The unique sound of this event was captured by video [1st video left] during a baseball game being played at Tropicana Field near MacDill, though US officials blamed the “mystery noise” on a faulty sound system.

edit on 9/21/11 by Cyprex because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Subbam

It happened at 9:38 at night. (Yeah, laugh it up, I go to bed early lol) I remember distinctly feeling it first, like when you're in an airplane and the engines start up. It was that odd tickling/buzzing in my temples and behind my ear, followed by the actual humming sound. It immediately made me feel extremely uneasy. I don't know how else to describe the feeling. It was just a very powerful foreboding... then gone, and the rain came. The vibrating/buzzing was something that wasn't localized, it was very strong and I felt it throughout my entire body. The only thing I have been able to think of as any kind of explanation was some crazy strong electromagnetic field floating along the outer rim of the storm, but I don't know how the physics might work for/against that theory.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Loud roar of varying intensity from about 9:11 AM to 9:20 AM. I thought a gas line had exploded. Possibly came from the Northwest.

Loud enough at times to drown out the rest of the house sounds.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Subbam

Nope at the time it happened, we were in the middle of a drought!

top topics

join