It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coincidence? 2012 movie points at September 27th 2011 and the actor says "I'M A DEAD MAN"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by JewelFlip

good find.

I mean all these countries officials happen to be taking breaks at the same time? And not that long of breaks which means if anything happens, it could be over in a matter of a week or so.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
This freaked me out, check out this site! The closing date for some new product is September 28th. Barclays has made cash, maybe this is a ditch effort to make a few extra bucks before tshtf!
www.stockbrokers.barclays.co.uk...

Then check out this thread. What's the connection with Barclays?

www.abovetopsecret.com...
I'm sure its expensive to build an underground bunker with such short notice.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Sept 27th is also a new moon.
Any reasoning/input on that?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
9, 27, 11 :

9th nov 2027
11th sep 2027
27th nov 2009
27th sep 2011
09:27:11 (every day for ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

So we have 2 more dates to panic about after 27th sep 2011 passes us by without incident. after all 27th nov 2009 drifted by quietly didn't it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jesus H!

rearrange following to make a well known phrase or saying

straws you at clutching are (damn that sounds like Yoda)
Straws at clutching are you (damn that sounds like Star Trek III in the bar with backwards talking mercenary)
at you clutching are straws

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze
reply to post by SatoriTheory

No, nothing happened at all during the whole of September 2010 but coincidentally many major events are happening now during September 2011.
edit on 21-9-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

Christchurch happened September 2010............I nearly lost one of my aunts..........

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by SatoriTheory
Interesting find. I took a look myself, not wanting to be a party pooper, but I am seeing 9:28 10.
Anything significant happen last year?

I am aware of the 9/11 movie connections. But what, if any, other movies are referencing the 9:27 date?

st.

You grabbed the wrong frame st. You should have grabbed the last moment that the watch face is visibly, thusly:

Sorry I didn't crop it, but you can plainly see that - a second after your frame grab showing 10 - the watch's second hand now says 11. Now, the day... 27? 28? Either are acceptable as long as the year is correct.

Is it still serendipity when an unlikely coincidence predicts disaster?

I'm not going to say anything is going to happen next week, but to deny the possibility would be foolish. I just wanted basically to enter the fray in the thread to leave a bookmark of sorts for later perusal - if we are still here of course.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
oh wow i was about to point out/argue over 1 second less in the OP pic

but OC's correction & addendum takes the cake on 100% consistency - what a coincidence that would be,

like many hollywood flick events do turn out to be.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

then call me foolish. there isn't anything going to happen on this date.

I will guarantee it right here, right now...this day will come and go without incident. Most everyone (trying to account for natural deaths) will wake up on Sept 28th and go about their day just like the days before and the days after.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
FEMA possibly going to go BROKE on Sept 27.

I didn't want to be a jerk
so I didn't start my own thread with this small addition to a possibly developing story,

"Landrieu said FEMA Director Craig Fugate told her Wednesday that the agency's disaster relief fund may run dry on Tuesday."

source
news.yahoo.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by vedatruth
OP: What is the point of worrying about something we cannot prevent.

I think best is to believe in God and get His blessing. He is the only shelter when all hope is lost.

why are you on this website.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by demetriandlucy

Originally posted by vedatruth
OP: What is the point of worrying about something we cannot prevent.

I think best is to believe in God and get His blessing. He is the only shelter when all hope is lost.

why are you on this website.

I would imagine that, for the time being, this is a free country/internet; so folks can post as they please.

I happen to agree with veda's post. So there.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Concerning the fact that most religious people believe that G_d provides signs and we already know that man is always striving to be gods, why would the elite not act like G_d and proceed to provide signs as well? Holographic signs no doubt on the big screen.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Wow just watched it, I have the DVD, you might be on to something.

Notice how the TV reporter in the background was talking about a significant galactic alignment right as he looked at his watch. Pretty creepy...

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by malcr

Wait, now we have to worry about having enough straw?

I dont have any straw. What the heck do I clutch?

Doomed I am.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Nothing will happen on 27th. If you thing so then you are cuckoo!!

Its time that folk ignored predictions because the 100% history of failure!

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
It's nothing more than tha ATS running theme. Every week there is a different prediction made about some obscure sign.

Those saying You never know are the same ones every time, and those saying Nothing to see here are the same ones too. It really is a joke.

Now queue Why are you here guy, because unless youre on the roof yelling at the sky, you must be a shill debunker.

All in all, par for the course her.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I still believe Deep Impact was more realistic. They also used the term "Ellie" in the movie because of an apparent mistress, but the main actress which I believe was Tia Leoni figured out it was the acronym E.L.E. Extinction-Level Event. Pretty crazy knowing that this movie came out in 1998.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Few more coincidences I noticed in the movie 2012 while wearing the tin foil hat of course:

1) African American President of the USA

2) Strange things happening at Yellowstone national park (military presence, etc)

3) Address of family house was "11245" (Add them up and you get 13)

4) Charlie Frost telling Gordon " First the stock market would go, then the economy, then the dollar, boom..."

I'm watching it now so I'll add anything else I might find, long movie though..terrible acting lol

EDIT:

5) Helmsly says there's extreme polar instability and a decrease in the magnetic field
edit on 9/22/2011 by raiders247 because: (no reason given)

6) Around 18:23 there's a clip of CNN showing stock tickers at the bottom, only 1 of the 5 stocks actually exist. CMRE stands for Costamere Inc, and their logo is a "C" but it also looks similar to a swastika.
edit on 9/22/2011 by raiders247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I'm not trying to bash this thread, but a logical explanation would be just a coincidence. I found this out

Wikipedia

2012 was originally scheduled to be released on July 10, 2009. The release date was changed to November 2009 to move out of the busy summer schedule into a time frame that the studio considered to have more potential for financial success.

So that tells me there is a 4 month gap in filming and production. And that particular scene you posted was possibly filmed on September 27th. and 11 seconds before the release date of November 13th...

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Heartisblack

I didn't mean to cause any offence.

The Christchurch Earthquake happened on September 4th 2010 but the date/time on the watch corresponds to 9:27 and 11 seconds (Sept. 27th 2011) or 9:27 and 10 seconds (Sept. 27th 2010).
edit on 22-9-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join