It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome to Boston, Mr. Rumsfeld, you are under arrest

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Jason88

Here's a list of caterers who can do arrangements for this kind of party.

www.globalresearch.ca...

“Welcome to Boston, Mr. Secretary. You are under arrest.”

Massachusetts District Attorneys Who Can Indict Rumsfeld, Please Email them this post and call them.SAMPLE INDICTMENT TEXT, BASED ON GERMAN CRIMINAL COMPLAINT

Massachusetts Attorney General Martha Coakley:
email: [email protected]
One Ashburton Place
Boston, MA 02108 -1518
Phone: (617) 727-2200
Here is the contact info for members of the Boston City Council, which could pass a resolution directing the Police Commissioner to arrest Rumsfeld on sight (google Brattleboro Resolution, George W. Bush):
www.cityofboston.gov...

And Gov. Duval Patrick has an obligation to order the state police to do the same: CONTACT FORM
Local District Attorneys
Berkshire County: District Attorney David F. Capeless
Elected November 2006
OFFICE ADDRESS: P.O. Box 973
888 Purchase Street
New Bedford, MA 02741
PHONE: (508) 997-0711
FAX: (508) 997-0396
INTERNET ADDRESS: www.bristolda.com...

Bristol County District Attorney C. Samuel Sutter
Appointed March 2004
Elected November 2004
OFFICE ADDRESS: 7 North Street
P.O. Box 1969
Pittsfield, MA 01202-1969
PHONE: (413) 443-5951
FAX: (413) 499-6349
Internet Address: www.mass.gov...

Cape & Islands District Attorney Michael O’Keefe
Elected November 2002
OFFICE ADDRESS: P.O.Box 455
3231 Main Street
Barnstable, MA 02630
PHONE: (508) 362-8113
FAX: (508) 362-8221
INTERNET ADDRESS: www.mass.gov...

Essex County: District Attorney Jonathan W. Blodgett
Elected November 2002
OFFICE ADDRESS: Ten Federal Street
Salem, MA 01970
PHONE: (978) 745-6610
FAX: (978) 741-4971

Hampden District Attorney Mark Mastroianni
Elected 2010
OFFICE ADDRESS: Hall of Justice
50 State Street
Springfield, MA 01103
PHONE: (413) 747-1000
FAX: (413) 781-4745

Middlesex County: District Attorney Gerard T. Leone, Jr.
Elected November 2006
OFFICE ADDRESS: 15 Commonwealth Avenue
Woburn, MA 01801
PHONE: (781) 897-8300
FAX: ((781) 897-8301
INTERNET ADDRESS: www.middlesexda.com...

Norfolk District Attorney Michael Morrissey

Elected 2010
OFFICE ADDRESS: 45 Shawmut Ave.
Canton, MA 02021
PHONE: (781) 830-4800
FAX: (781) 830-4801

Northwestern District Attorney David Sullivan
Elected 2010
HAMPSHIRE OFFICE ADDRESS: One Gleason Plaza
Northampton, MA 01060
PHONE: (413) 586-9225
FAX: (413) 584-3635

FRANKLIN OFFICE ADDRESS: 13 Conway Street
Greenfield, MA 01301
PHONE: (413) 774-3186
FAX: (413) 773-3278
Northwestern www.mass.gov...

Plymouth District Attorney Timothy J. Cruz
Appointed November 2001
Elected November 2002
OFFICE ADDRESS: 32 Belmont Street
Brockton, MA 02303
PHONE: (508) 584-8120
FAX: (508) 586-3578

Suffolk County: District Attorney Daniel F. Conley
Appointed January 2002
Elected November 2002
OFFICE ADDRESS: One Bulfinch Place
Boston, MA 02114
PHONE: (617) 619-4000
FAX: (617) 619-4009

Worcester District Attorney Joseph D. Early, Jr.
Elected November 2006
OFFICE ADDRESS: Courthouse – Room 220
2 Main Street
Worcester, MA 01608
PHONE: (508) 755-8601
FAX: (508) 831-9899
INTERNET ADDRESS: www.worcesterda.com...

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

A list of worthy caterers, thanks! Now, let's send them the menu and see if they can meet the party needs.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I hope the next president takes a long hard look in the War crimes that have been commited. If it was me i would would charge Obama for contributing after the fact for turning a blind eye to the War Crimes but i'm sure they shreaded all the paperwork by now. There should of been trials and jail dished out for the Iraq war a total lie to the public for why it was started. All contracts that had special interst with the Bush administration should of been canceled and fined just to prove a point. Anyone who tries to hide info would hang from the neck in the front yard of the white house... I would kick it old school.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I agree, people need to pay for these gross human rights violations. As an American, I used to enjoy that fact we held the moral high ground and could tell China, Thailand, Middle Eastern regimes, ect... to stop violating human rights.

Now, we can't help others as we've violated the same principles we used to hold high. It's been a sad decade for America leadership.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I personally think these types of inhumane acts go on everyday in OUR country and definitely other countries. I find it VERY hard to swallow all the things we have had our military DO in the name of THEIR COUNTRY (chemical agent tests, killing of children, bombing of churches) and yet they are always held up to be heroes. I personally would have a problem just saying 'Yes Sir' and carrying out these acts even in wartime. I think somewhere inside of each of us there has to be a certain moral code....

Rumsfield will never be tried.....He will never be prosecuted....He will continue to laugh all the way to the bank - unless we remove the banks? The only way to "HURT" the eliteist is to take away their $$$...How do you do that? Make sure their is NO RECORD of their money in ANY BANK..... It's coming!

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadowMonk

What if it is up to you?

You can do something.You can arrest him.A citizen's arrest.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by robomont

Yes I looked and found nothing but blogs saying this same headline over and over. Am I missing something? Is there proof?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I just noticed this article on this subject and thought I would pass it along.

www.globalresearch.ca...

I only hope someone will grow a bigger set of B@ll$ than our own politicians have shown !

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by nh_ee

Obama hasn't Obama is bought and paid for.
And in actuality is only a figurehead and isn't actually calling the shots. Timothy Geithner recently admitted this...

I remember to this day, Obamas speech on his election day. He, very subtlely, gave the crowd, the finger, when rubbing his chin. I don't know how many noticed it.

He was, the "pat on the butt", to sooth the colored people for their "votes" not being counted when "mad" King George was elected.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by RisenAngel77

I smell a scapegoat in this one. but nice find OP
S&F

The MSM actually referred to it as "pinochet Rumsfeld". Remember pinochet? He was arrested, when he was too old to stand trial, be in prison, or anything in between. He was kept at his home for the remainder of his days ...

So, that's what they're going to do with Rumsfeld ... make him a scapegoat, so the real scumbags "GW & Co." will escape, and the entire MSM will be circuling around Rumsfeld's health and inability to stand trial, etc.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by GodIsPissed

What if it is up to you?

You can do something.You can arrest him.A citizen's arrest.

And end up being shot by his bodyguards?

For a move like that, you'd better have a blody revolution to back you up ... or else..

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jason88
I agree, people need to pay for these gross human rights violations. As an American, I used to enjoy that fact we held the moral high ground and could tell China, Thailand, Middle Eastern regimes, ect... to stop violating human rights.

Now, we can't help others as we've violated the same principles we used to hold high. It's been a sad decade for America leadership.

I remember those days, when the west was a beakon to guide others. The US of A, was the leader that took over after France, and England, to guide civilization towards better days.

Now, there is nothing ... the western world has been ruined.

You think, taking Rumsfeld alone is enough? I wanna see the scumbags who are too blame for this, hanged ... hanged high, literally.

I wanna see an end, to this unholy Judeo-Roman Empire ... and the rebirth of the free world, that we had after "Hitler" and his dream of a Roman empire fell.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by bjarneorn

And end up being shot by his bodyguards? For a move like that, you'd better have a blody revolution to back you up ... or else..

Not true.You are allowed to bring the police with you.But there is one important thing you will need though..and that's proof.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit
The rest of the OP's linked article makes incredibly grim reading. This is the kind of thing Americans wouldn't want to have in wide circulation. People are going to start associating Americans generally with the activities of their government and its military.

Sorry, friend, that started ages ago. People need to look at other people, not nations to evaluate them.

I have never looked at a group and evaluated every individual by the group's view.

Guess I was just raised right.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by trinkets
reply to post by robomont

Yes I looked and found nothing but blogs saying this same headline over and over. Am I missing something? Is there proof?

If you have Netflix or a good alternate, check out the documentary "End of America", I hope it opens some Americans' eyes.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
He wasn't arrested in Boston but was heckled as a war criminal! That's something!

BOSTON -- Former Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld faced hecklers during his visit to Boston Monday night.

Rumsfeld appeared at the Old South Meetinghouse.

He was interrupted several times by protesters calling him a war criminal.

Protesters also gathered outside the meeting house.

They accuse Rumsfeld of being responsible for the thousands of Americans killed in the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Rumsfeld is promoting his new book, ‘Known and Unknown,’ a memoir of his years as Secretary of Defense.

Source with video: www1.whdh.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

awesome

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by loam
reply to post by Blaine91555

Originally posted by Blaine91555
Now Soldiers have also committed crimes under Obama's command. Why are you not calling for Obama to be arrested? It's the same thing exactly?

Excellent point and question.

The answer likely from many is the very reason the future of this country is in peril.

It has been for a long time. The US government is hijacked by people who attent places like bohemian grove and secret society lodges.

If there were only true 50 americans this problem would have ended a long time ago. Unfortunately there are over 300 million americans....

edit on 30/9/2011 by zatara because: (no reason given)

<< 2  3  4   >>

join