It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome to Boston, Mr. Rumsfeld, you are under arrest

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by lkpuede

Originally posted by axslinger

Originally posted by Six6Six
I have read threads like this, shocking threads mentioning government names etc.

Loads of flags but few comments? Now we know, plenty of people are too scared to place a comment because they live in fear. It mainly happens on threads like these. Shameful

Why flag a thread like this and then run for cover? Cowards. Stand up and fight for once...but no...all talk and silent whispers but ZERO action.
edit on 21-9-2011 by Six6Six because: (no reason given)

Why waste bandwidth repeating what others have said? They whole lot of them should be hung. Give them a military tribunal without benefit of a jury, the same thing they wanted to give to other terrorists.

you guys don't get it. you'll never get it...not in a million years. Unlike the Nazi, the United States was not engaged in annexing territories along it's borders. the worse it was doing was blindly supporting Israel. then it was attacked. and if no one in the world has noticed yet, The United States is not a country to attack. go ask Japan. they'll tell you all about The United States. Thereafter, Mr. Bush, Mr. Cheney, Mr. Rumsfeld all retaliated. why? oh i don't know...maybe to PROTECT THE LIVES OF AMERICANS. mistakes were made. nobody ever fought a perfect war. and as far as i'm concerned, if you don't like it, surrender your citizenship and go live in that perfect country or perfect planet you've been dreaming about. oh and just as a side note, there is not a country on earth that wants hot war with the United States, least of all China. Number One...if China was even stoopid enough to start a hot war with the United States, the US would have no choice but to rain all it's nuclear bombs on China. they have too many people. Number Two...we all know, (you me us and every country on earth) it was the United States that first made and maintains diplomatic contacts with off world governments. you just don't want to find out the hard way what weapons they have buried somewhere so deep not even the DoD knows about it.

'nuff said.
edit on 21-9-2011 by lkpuede because: (no reason given)

You make little to no sense. You seem to have the life perspective of someone who's never been out of his moms basement.

What are you talking about when you say we all know the US was the first country to maintain diplomatic contacts with off world governments?That is far from a fact. Nice of you to make such an outrageous statement while apparently speaking for all of us, without providing any source whatsoever. Your argument is one of the least persuasive I've ever read.

Also, if you want to come across as an intelligent poster who is informed, I'd work on the grammar/spelling/punctuation.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by mike dangerously

Are you saying that Rummy is like Sammy da Bull? You think he will roll on the rest a da gang? I think he's gonna get amenity against incapacitatin himself.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

Rummy is not about to take the fall Ipsedixit,from what we have seen of him does he look like the type who would do that?

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by lkpuede

Originally posted by TerribleTeam2

Originally posted by asperetty
Obama was clear that his administration would not prosecute war crimes committed from the Bush era. So you can expect a presidential pardon.

Well considering War Crimes Cases are tried at The Hague, in Holland, a Presidential Pardon won't do jack sh*t for Rumsfield.

I certainly hope this goes ahead, and the rest of the New World Nazi's, i.e. Bush, Cheney et al, are charged as well. It's about time that the bastards are taken down.

i will be willing to bet you, in contract form if you'd like, everything i own, which is alot, that no agent of The Hague is ever going to set foot in the USA to arrest Mr. Rumsfeld.

i will be willing to bet you, in contract form if you'd like, everthing i own, which is alot, that if Mr. Rumsfeld sets foot in the tribunal at The Hague, he will not be taken into custody.

and if anybody anywhere in the world would be foolish enough to even try to take Mr. Rumsfeld into custody...well you can be sure that would be the start of WW3.

so let's all just be grateful that we live in This Great Country...and stop all the nonsense talk.
edit on 21-9-2011 by lkpuede because: (no reason given)

Yes, such a great country. On the verge of Bankruptcy, Tortures detainees even though Commanding Generals have repeatedly told the Government that the majority of them aren't even "terrorists" or "Valued Targets". Slaughter's over 100,000 innocent civilians in a War that is based on lies. Has a minority of Civilians that think that WW3 will break out if a Criminal is taken into Custody. Yep, what an awesome effing country. Oh, and we can't forget what the United States of Awesome did to the Native "American" Indians. Hmmm, gotta love wanton Genocide.

I know that the country I was born, raised, and call myself a citizen of has done some pretty crappy things in the past, and we have done some pretty crappy things in the last 10 years, but at least we can see a #ty situation when it arises, and take steps to rectify it.

What I want to know is, though, is why people like yourself, when other people question the morality, or even good standing of your country, throw bigger tantrums than my 5 year old daughter when she is tired and doesn't get what she wants.

And speaking of bets, I'm willing to bet that my 5 year old daughter has more intelligence in her right hand, than you have in your whole body.

Starting to really get sick and tired of the whole "OMG STFU DON'T TALK ABOUT ME/US/MY COUNTRY LIKE THAT!!!!!" even when presented with facts.

Here's a little suggestion, try to see the forest instead of the tree's...........

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by lkpuede

Seriously dude. How do people like Rumsfeld protect my life by going to war? That makes me more worried about getting blown up, mainly more worried about Rums himself blowning us all up. It's about time these people were brought to justice for allowing such atrocities against our fellow man bring the whole lot of them in and charge them all. BTW yes I'm American and I wish 'damned proud of it.'

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by mike dangerously

Mikey, Mikey, Rummy's our man. He ain gonna talk. No Way.

If he talks, he knows what happens. He gets two in da punkin and sleeps wit da fishes. (Elmer Fudd laugh.)

edit on 22-9-2011 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Is this another one of those instances where operatives in the field who could thwart activities contrary to US interests were prevented from doing so by people at an elevated level in the Bush administration, because the anti-American activities formed part of the interests of the neocon/oil industry cabal?

Giving arms to insurgents destabilizes the country. Many people believe that the destabilization of Iraq is the intention of America, with a view to partitioning the country.

www.globalresearch.ca...

The 7th Circuit made the ruling in the case of two American contractors who were tortured by the US military in Iraq after uncovering a smuggling ring within an Iraqi security company. The company was under contract to the Department of Defense. The company was assisting Iraqi insurgent groups in the “mass acquisition” of American weapons.

Amazingly, the two American contractors in the 7th Circuit decision were known by the military to be working undercover for the FBI, to whom they had reported witnessing the sale of U.S government munitions to Iraqi rebel groups. The FBI in Iraq had vouched for Vance and Ertel numerous times before they nevertheless disappeared into military custody. They were held at Camp Cropper in Iraq where the two were tortured, one for 97 days, and the other for six weeks.

In a puzzling and incriminating move, Camp Cropper base commander General John Gardner ordered Nathan Ertel released on May 17, 2006, while keeping Donald Vance in detention for another two months of torture. By ordering the release of one man but not the other, Gardner revealed awareness of the situation but prolonged it at the same time.

It is unlikely that Gardner could act alone in a situation as sensitive as the illegal detention and torture of two Americans confirmed by the FBI to be working undercover in the national interest, to prevent American weapons and munitions from reaching the hands of insurgents, for the sole purpose of using them to kill American troops. Vance and Ertel suggest he was acting on orders from the highest political level.

I can't for the life of me understand why they would torture these guys. Why not just knock them off? Iraq has to be one of the easiest places in the world to engineer a murder.

This is a strange story.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Six6Six
I have read threads like this, shocking threads mentioning government names etc.

Loads of flags but few comments? Now we know, plenty of people are too scared to place a comment because they live in fear. It mainly happens on threads like these. Shameful

Why flag a thread like this and then run for cover? Cowards. Stand up and fight for once...but no...all talk and silent whispers but ZERO action.
edit on 21-9-2011 by Six6Six because: (no reason given)
Normally I would ignore a post such as yours but all people don't react the same in .I read the thread yesterday and flagged it,sometimes I read something that is as disgusting,vile and opprobrious as this,about someone who should have been arrested years ago,I become paralyzed from anger and takes awhile for this kind of thing to sink in.Not running for cover,reading about raping a young innocent boy being treated this way is beyond shocking all involved should be shot on the spot in my opinion,they're not worth standing trial.
This story causes me to be ashamed to be called an American.I hope the people of Afghanistan realize the American public in no way condone the actions of these few that tarnish the name of a country that stood for diplomacy,fairness and equality....All should be publicly shamed and then shot.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
The main point that comes to my mind is those good patriotic Americans who will not only condon this behavior but will comtiue to laud praise on thse people for "their protecting us".

All this just continues to reinforce the preception of how far and fast we have gone down the latter of evolution as humans.

I would like to see humane be put back into the human race.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Maybe they tortured the FBI assets and let the story leak because they wanted to send a message to other assets, who might know incrimanating things about their activities, that even if they are employed by a US law enforcement agency, the US itself can lump them in with the enemy and have them sodomized repeatedly by people in the military, and to stop doing their jobs if it interferes with the agenda of the neocon/oil industry cabal.

This is a simple message to intelligence assets:

"Do your jobs when we tell ya, dammit, and don't do your jobs when we don't tell ya. For the love o' Heyzoos McKenzie can'tcha get it through your heads!!!"

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
would somone who promised to die killing your people,... lie?

I wonder if making up any of these stories about rape and murder would be advantageous to the prisoners.

of course i already know the answer to this.... i mean where would be the BEST place to rape somone..? Other than a military prison with cameras and gaurds everywhere who allegedly love to film and preform sex acts.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf
would somone who promised to die killing your people,... lie?

I wonder.

I wonder if making up any of these stories about rape and murder would be advantageous to the prisoners.

I wonder too.

of course i already know the answer to this.... i mean where would be the BEST place to rape somone..? Other than a military prison with cameras and gaurds everywhere who allegedly love to film and preform sex acts.

I assume you are offering this observation based on personal experience.

The prisoner abuse in Iraq is well attested, was investigated by the military and soldiers were dishonorably discharged and in some cases went to prison for their crimes. Read all about it.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

Holding those soldiers accountable for their actions was a good first step, any orders they may have received to perform those acts were not lawful and should have been questioned and refused but, the ones who gave the orders need to be held accountable as well.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

At least we finally know why they are getting rid of "Don't ask don't tell" so they can have their little special rape forces. Be prepared America for many anuses will be violated by this most vial of forces. For those of us whom believe that they are incapable of doing anything to stop these hanus actions well that is exactly what TPTB want you to believe! This is what keeps them in power and out of the spot light! Wake up America and fight for freedom or die with your ass in the air!

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   

More weapons for Donald Rumsfeld to tortue us all with......

www.youtube.com...

You bet just ask any number of targeted individual's who were attacked with DEW'S (direct enegry weapons)...

There's a special place in hell for this man!!!!

Thank you for this thread it has made my day.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Forget about waiting for officials to act.

A mass citizen's arrest is in order for these scumbags!

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Just thought I would offer this as an addendum to the article quoted.

Alfreda Frances Bikowsky is the person described in New Yorker journalist Jane Mayer’s book The Dark Side as having flown in to watch the waterboarding of terrorist Khalid Sheikh Mohammad without being assigned to do so. “Its not supposed to be entertainment,” superiors were said to have told her. She was also at the center of “the el-Masri incident,” in which an innocent German citizen was kidnapped by the CIA in 2003 and held under terrible conditions without charges for five months in a secret Afghan prison. The AP characterized it as “one of the biggest diplomatic embarrassments of the U.S. war on terrorism.”

Both the previous and current administrations appear to have deemed Alfreda Frances Bikowsky’s direct involvement in intentional obstruction of justice, intentional cover up, lying to Congress, and overseeing rendition-kidnapping-torture practices as qualifying factors to have kept promoting her. She now leads the CIA’s Global Jihad Unit and is a close advisor to the President.

Hope to bring more information to light when it is found.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
The rest of the OP's linked article makes incredibly grim reading. This is the kind of thing Americans wouldn't want to have in wide circulation. People are going to start associating Americans generally with the activities of their government and its military.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

So does the coach step down when one of his football players breaks the law? I think not. Hold those directly involved in the crimes responsible - like Rumsfeld, as he apparently knew of and authorized everything going on in his micro-manager role.

So come to Boston, Rummy, we'll have a welcome party for you.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Yes, someone ARREST THE BASTARD!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join